• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New Adventure

mae21

This story is to commemorate my new love of being tickled and tickling. this is only part one and will be expanded and added to. This is just the beginning which is why it is short.

We sat on the couch watch a movie. Me, on the short side, curvy, with short reddish brown hair. Him, taller, but not too tall, fit, and brown hair. It started with the ever vague " Hanging Out". The movie started and I was barely concentrating on what was going on in it. My small pale feet and tiny toes slowly inched toward him, begging to be touched. My attention turned back to the movie and all was uneventful for awhile. Then he grabs my feet and starts to mercilessly tickle them. I start to giggle, which turns to full out laughter. After ten min. he stops and i get a break for awhile. After the movie is over, I am told to stand up. He gets some rope ready and ties me to the bed, my legs wide, my underarms quite exposed. He leans down and passionately kisses me as his hands wander down my arms to my most ticklish spot, my underarms.
once upon the spot the tickling really begins!! i squirm and almost get away, but to no avail! I am pinned down and the tickling really begins as well at the teasing and taunting. After a good half hour i am untied and collapse back onto the couch. He sits next to me and I tiredly lean against him. He kisses me and i say softly " just wait till i get you back" grinning.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back