• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Out Past Curfew, pt. 2 (ff/m)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
All characters are 18+.

This is a sequel to Out Past Curfew. Please read that story first if continuity is important to you.: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=190736

"One, two..." the two women's voices began. Mark was going ballistic. "Please, please please please, NOT AGAIN."

"THREE!" The fingertips glided over the fleshy area, making Mark squeal and buckle like he had many times before. It had felt like hours, but it hadn't even been 20 minutes yet.

Mark had been in trouble before, but it was never anything like this. It had been a few hours since he had returned home late, and the moment his mother and sister lured him into the bedroom, he knew that something wasn't quite right. Had he known what was in store for him, he would have never submitted and followed. The trepidation that came over him when they individually pinned his arms down to the bed with their bodies, and the adjacent fear that came as they ever-so-lightly began to tickle him with their long, manicured nails. There wasn't a single spot on Mark that wasn't ticklish, but there were some spots that he simply couldn't bear. One of them was his tummy, which his mother had nabbed fairly early on. The next were his feet, whom his sister had begun to prod with her own (and his mother followed suit soon after). This combination was unbearable, and it wasn't until the grand spot was found that his punishment really got going. His sister had mistaken it for his ribs, but that fateful trip to the bathroom revealed that his mother knew all along.

""I'll make a deal with you. When Veronica comes back, I'll play along with this ribcage tickling. But when she goes to bed..." his mother said upon hearing her daughter finish up in the bathroom. Only an hour and a half earlier, Lisa had positioned her fingers over his worst ticklish spot, and with an evil coo, she pinch-tickled them with each syllable utterance.

"These. Are. All. Mine." she taunted. Mark had such little time to beg. "Please," he began. "Please please please Mom, not my nipples. I'll do anything in the world. Dishes, garbage, I'll wash your car even! PLEASE don't tickle my nipples. You have no idea what it does to me-ehehehehe." With his final word, she began to massage the tips of his nipples with her soft fingertips. He giggled for thirty seconds as she did this nonstop, not saying a word until it was over. Then, she whispered in his ear. "I'm going to tickle your poor nipples until you lose your mind, baby." Veronica came into view.

"What's going on, Mom?" she said. Lisa looked up and smiled. "Oh nothing much. I'm just keeping his ribs nice and tickly for your return." She swirled his nails around his ribcage. Mark giggled madly. Veronica sat on the bed, laying back down over Mark's arm as Lisa removed her leg. They repositioned themselves once more so that each woman had an arm completely secured down. Veronica giggled at her brother. "Now," she said evilly. "Where were we? Oh yes, right here..." she began to spider tickle the ribs closest to her. Lisa followed suit, occasionally letting her hand graze his tummy and side, and all the while tickling the bottom of his left foot with both her feet. Veronica did the same with her one foot on Mark's right foot, but she let her other one tease his calf area. It seemed to be working efficiently.

The tickling continued for an hour, until Veronica stated sleepily, "I think this is great, but I think I'm going to bed." Mark gulped and looked at his mother, who cruelly looked back at him in a smile. "Okay sweetheart, I hope you sleep well. No one is going to sleep as well as this young man tonight..." Giving him one last, really ticklish swirl of her fingers on his tummy, she began to sit up. Mark knew that he was in for it, but at least he knew exactly what it was that he was in for. He had been preparing throughout the course of the rib tickling for this, and he knew he could handle just his mother.

Just as Veronica was about to remove herself from the bed, Lisa's voice rang.

"Oh Veronica?"

"Yeah Mom?"

Lisa looked into Mark's eyes and reached across him, taking hold of Veronica lightly and coaxing her to lay back across Mark's arm.

"It's his nipples."

Lisa blinked. "What? What do you..." Veronica looked at Mark's face; he was doing a ridiculously poor job at not indicating fear. "You mean..." she said, and her hand slowly crept over to Mark's right nipple. "No!" Mark began, but he was too late. Veronica let her pointer fingernail graze over the soft, fleshy middle of Mark's giant pink nipple. He immediately began to squirm and giggle. Veronica's face lit up, and she began to giggle feverishly. "Oh my god, oh my god, Mom, this is the best thing ever." Mark's eyes grew wide as Lisa started to laugh. "Isn't it, sweetheart? I discovered it while you were away. What a ticklish young man we have here." Lisa began to position her hands over both of them; Mark tried to object but couldn't get a word out. "Watch how badly this gets him," she declared, and she starts to pinch-tickle like she had before. Mark bounced up and down tremendously; Veronica's own giggles were just as giant. "Oh, oh my gosh, little brother. We are going to have so much fun with youuu."

The moment that Lisa stopped pinching his nipples softly, Mark wasted no time. "Please, I promise I'll never be late. You don't understand, they're soooo sensitive. You can't do this to me! You fucking won't do this to me!" Lisa gasped. "MARK." she stated sternly. Mark looked at her, terrified. "How dare you speak to us that way. Do you really think you deserve to NOT be tormented? You're going to regret doing that." Before Mark could say anything, Veronica now positioned her fingers over his nipples. She took the semi-erect tips between her nails and prodded them back and forth. Mark went ballistic. "It's so easy to do!" she declared happily. "If only we knew earlier." Lisa laughed. "Oh, I don't think we're even halfway done," she said.

Both Lisa and Veronica were ready now. They both leaned forward and lowered their heads onto Mark's stomach so they could confer in privacy. They whispered, so Mark couldn't hear a word, but the whispery speech on his belly tickled him extremely badly, and he began to giggle. Once the girls realized this, they would occasionally let their lips graze the middle of his stomach to trigger a little yelp out of him. Occasionally, they laughed, but Mark feared that it had to do with their plans. Finally, they leaned back over his arms and looked at him with the cruellest looks he had ever seen. However, as soon as they did, Veronica quickly sat up, and Lisa sprang so that her leg was pinning his right arm again, her body straddling him. Veronica rushed off into another room while Mark looked into his mother's eyes. "Veronica needs to attend to something, Mark. In the meantime..." she raised her hands back over his nipples, but this time, her fingers were not drawn. "Oh no," Mark began. She lowered her palms and started rubbing in the softest way she ever had. It was even worse than he remembered from earlier, the skin causing jolts of sensitivity to enter his nipples and bring him to girlish laughter. She mostly used her palms, but sometimes the skin of her fingers would also get the job done, as would her wrists. All the while, she looked him in the eye and dished out the cruellest teasing yet.

"Aww, Mark, does this tickle? It looks like it tickles. It looks like it tickles so, so baaadd. Does it? Does it Mark? Are your nipples all tickly?" Mark's eyes widened with every word. "There's no way it could get worse," she added...

Veronica finally returned carrying a bottle of some sort. Even with ignorance of what it contained, Mark was frightened. "Is this the right one?" she asked. Lisa nodded. "Apply it to where we discussed." Lisa said. Veronica sat out of view, the sound of lotion squirting being heard, but no idea of where it was being added. After she was done, Veronica came back out. "Your turn," she chirped. Mark watched in awe and horror as Lisa removed her right leg from his arm, Veronica laid over it, then Lisa sat up and Veronica put her left leg over to that arm. Veronica was now straddling him in the same way that his mother had been, same look of sadism in her eyes. Lisa took the bottle of lotion and walked off.

"I will be even worse than Mom was," Veronica taunted. Mark closed his eyes shut, expecting the softness of palms on his nipples, but what he felt was a jolt of renewal to his ticklishness. Instead of using the softness of her skin, Veronica was using the sharpness of her fingernails to tease the tips of his nipples. At first, they were soft, but with enough prodding and flicking, they began to become erect. "VERONICA STOP!" he said, his hardening nipples now exposing even more of a circumference for her to tease. She realized this and now began to tickle the base of the nipple that had been untouched. Mark thought he would lose his mind. "Ticklish little brotherrrr," she teased. "This is the worst, isn't it? Tickle tickle tickle." She alternated pointer finger and middle finger on each nipple, causing them to harden and become ticklish in a way that was completely beyond what he thought he was capable of feeling. She had him.

After ten minutes, Lisa had yet to return, and Veronica wanted to make the anticipation grueling for him. She abandoned his nipples for a moment, moving down and across his ribs and sides. This still tickled, but all of the sensitivity was at this point drawn to the nipples. She knew this, but wanted him to regain some of the tormenting feeling in them before they continued. Then, she began to trace around them. Mark began to yelp but realized that she wasn't hitting them. "Ooh, I think I found a new torture." she cooed. She was now tracing the flesh around his nipples in a concentric circle, yet she wasn't hitting that super tickly area in its center. Just around. And around. And around. And ar-AHH. Her right pointer grazed the center, but the left nipple remained untouched. Then, back to the tracing. A single stroke over the nipple; it was too much to be-AH. Now her left hand did the same. Pretty soon, she was tracing around them and occasionally gliding a finger across a nipple. She even let them both coincide and go over both nipples at the same time every now and then. Mark giggled and pleaded all the way through.

Lisa finally returned, the most sadistic look in the world adorning her face. "Are you ready, Veronica?" she said. Veronica looked up. "Before we do THAT," she said, looking at Mark, "wanna play this game I came up with?" Lisa watched them for a few seconds, catching on quickly of how bad the anticipation of not knowing when a nipple would be grazed is, and she beamed. "Ooh, let's do it." She resumed her position, as did Veronica, and now both girls had a nipple of their very own. They both began to trace it. "Oh god oh no." Mark said aloud. For some reason, having two minds tickling his nipples was far worse than one. Lisa thought this was the best. "Round and round and round we goooo." she said, letting it circle six times before assaulting the nipple with three fingers. Mark threw a fit. This continued for only a few minutes, before Veronica suddenly began to speak. "One," she began. No, don't. "Two," said Lisa. No no no, god no. "THREE!" Both of them grazed his nipples with their fingernails, before resuming the circling torment. If only Mark hadn't reacted so ridiculously, they wouldn't have continued. "One, two..." Lisa began, "THREE!" This time, the soft of their palms tickling the nipple. This was hell.

They did this to him eight more times.

Mark was exhausted, and the girls' finger movements seemed to be as well. "Please oh please let them stop," Mark thought. And sure enough, Lisa stated miserably: "My fingers are tired. How about yours, Veronica?" Veronica nodded. "Yeah mom, pretty cramped at this point." Mark wanted to triumphantly celebrate, but he thought that might incite another ticklish assault, so he figuratively bit his tongue. "I guess that means we have to call it a night, hmm?" said Lisa. Veronica looked into Mark's eyes, first sadly. Then, she smiled. A pang of fear went through him, and he looked at his mother who was also smiling. Also, what was this slight pressure that Mark was feeling on his lower shins? Both of them, what is that? What is...AHHH.

In unison, Veronica and Lisa did what they expected. The soles of their feet had been moisturized to the softest they could muster with that lotion. Now, they were letting their arches slowly graze up his leg. Slowly. Evilly. The softness of their soles were ridiculous. All the way from the shin to the middle of his thigh, they petted his leg with a single bare foot each. "MOM. VERONICA. WHY ARE YOU FEET SO SOO-HAHAHAHA-FT?" they began to do this a second time. "Are they soft, Mark?" Lisa said coyly. "I hadn't noticed." They continued this second graze of his legs with their feet, and began a third. Veronica looked at Lisa, and they both looked at Mark. "Your nipples have had their share of our hands." Veronica said. "Now," Lisa began, shifting her position to Mark's most tremendous horror...

"Let's give them our feet." Veronica followed suit, until both women now had their heads down at Mark's feet, and a single leg each pinning down his arms. The additional sole of each woman, toes pointed upwards, now faced Mark's face. Then, they began to lower, their soft fleshiness drawing closer to his bare nipples.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about it. Both stories were spontaneously concocted. I'm wondering if I should just let the imagination of the readers fill in the rest of what happens, but... who knows. :)

Great story, I would love to see you continue it if you get the insperation. I would also love to see some revenge on the sister. Maybe Lisa has to go out of town and Mark and his girlfriend have their way with Veronica.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back