• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happenings at Crydun's Lair Part Five: Glenn's Adventure

crydun

Verified
here is the next installment. Sorry about the long wait. Enjoy and as always, feedback is very welcome.

Happenings At Crydun’s Lair, Part Five: Glenn’s Adventure

Spring was arriving in New York after a long hard winter and with it came lots of new customers, relieving their cabin fever with a day out in the Big Apple. I was running out of inventory like crazy in the store and the New York City cab drivers were liking the fact that I was running amock for this and that, placing orders and trying to restore Crydun’s Lair after a long winter’s nap.

Spring always induces a case of tickle fever with me and I know it affects many of my lees that way as well. I had been looking forward to my next lee for a long time. Glenn stood in the doorway of my shop just as it was closing looking like a breath of fresh air. Long and lean, with a shaft of dark hair on his head and penetrating blue eyes, he was easy on the eyes and his demeanor wasn’t that hard to handle either. After exchanging small talk, I led him to the back room and grabbed a plastic bag filled with shorts(it wasn’t quite That warm yet) inside) “Put the clothes you came in inside here and put these shorts on.” He smiled and walked across the hall. I smiled as I heard the door close softly. Anticipation rose in me as I waited for his return.

He returned in good time as all my lees do and handed me the bag. Now that he was shirtless, I could see his physique even better. Lean and muscular likened to a top sirloin steak(sorry Glenn, when I think of men, beef comes to mind) the anticipation quickly turned to desire. I knew how to keep this in check. “Be right back” I replied and hurried to the bathroom across the hall. The sink looked like a friend with open arms and I turned on the cold water to flush away the heat that rose in my skin. This was gonna be a great session. I was secretly glad that Glenn was 90% lee. Attraction makes this ler three times more ticklish herself.

I walked back into the room where he was already laying on the bed. I smiled at him and pulled the black velvet bag out of the closet. I slowly revealed a set of black leather cuffs and dangled them in front of him.. “Are you ready, tiger?” I felt my lips forming a slight smile..

“If you want any chance near me, you need reinforcements..”

“Oh I have them.” I went to the head of the bed and revealed the under the mattress restraints that he couldn’t see when he’d lay down. His eyes widened. “Oh I’m doomed,” he said matter of factly.

“Yes. You are.” I replied, my voice cracking a bit with anticipation.

I went to work then and limb by limb, strapped him in place. Well tanned and athletic, I made sure each end was taut and resistant to any thrashing, etc.

I leaned closer to his ear.. “You are ready, pet..” I whispered softly.

I pulled out a huge gossamer feather as a warm up. I grazed his skin with it, feeling the muscles tighten. Up and down each arm it went, grazing the shoulders and chest, gliding down the stomach and over to the sides. Here, I finally started getting noise. AHAHHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHA”

“Oh, we came alive, didn’t we…: I teased slowly, my words caressing his ears.

I put the feather aside and moved in, my fingers walking where the feather had trailed, spidering up and down the ribs. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAahhahahahahh ahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahhaAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAahahahahhahahahhahahahhhaha hahaha….

“My my my. What have we here?”

He cast me a wary glance and I took it in stride, going up and down the sides and eventually sliding in the pits. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAahhahahahahha…”

My fingers made spirals inside the pits, working back and forth between sides and pits. My lee bucked to no avail against the restraints that held him in place. The sounds coming out of his mouth were music to my ears. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA……”

This energized me so I did what any ler would do.. I kept going, alternating the pace. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA……”

Thump, thump, thump, went the sound of his body trying to resist me, albeit futilely. My fingers danced and his laughter flowed and we created a kind of rhythmn together. My fingers memorizing the depths of his body which was now reddened with the glow of a lee who, against all odds, loves what is happening to him and doesn’t want it to stop just yet.

I switched dances and moved to his feet. Here, I caught a look of horror in his eyes. His socks were still on and I felt his foot try to jump off the bed as I slowly pulled the sock off of the moist, warm foot. I repeated the sequence on it’s mirror twin. Then, my fingers worked their magic spidering and raking up and down the soles. I knew within seconds I had found the magic spot. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA……”

My, my, my, I replied, savoring the sound and force of his laughter booming throughout the room. Unlike most lees, this one was showing very little sign of distress or of giving in any time soon. I knew the key would lie in the feet.

I raked my fingers faster up and down the soles, paying more attention to the arch of the foot, spiraling circular motions inside the arches. It was tedious, paying that much detail to a foot but the explosion that resulted was worth it. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA……”

I raked my fingers faster along the feet and preceded to climb up on top, my bottom resting on his calves. After a few minutes of howling, I moved up slightly, allowing my toes to travel up and down the thighs while my fingers continued their work on the feet. Every ten minutes or so, I alternated the pace slightly so he could not adapt to me. I knew he would not disappoint. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA……”

This went on for quite a while, becoming somewhat of a dance between my lee and I. Finally, after probably another two hours, He was showing signs of distress. Sweat poured off of him and he began to pant. I knew it was time to go in for the kill.

I put one hand on the side, one hand on the hipbone and my toes moved up and down the thighs. That did it. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA‘AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAMII\SSSSSSSS HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHATRESSSSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHMISSTRESSSS!!!”

I stopped, easing myself off of his legs and looked at my lee. His face, nearly grape-colored and dewy, slowly worked itself back to normal. I released the bonds, limb by limb and watched him gather his wits and slowly work himself off the bed. While he was doing that, I walked slowly to the closet and pulled out the bag with his street clothes in it. I handed it to him silently, my own face red now with the intensity of the session.

He walked over to the stall and once again, I heard the door close slowly. When he re-emerged fully clothed, I walked over and shook his hand. I smiled at the irony of that. Just minutes ago, he was howling at the top of his lungs and I was the cause. Now, we were mere acquaintances once again, albeit, with a shared secret between us.

There was a peaceful stillness between us as I walked him to the front of the store. “Thanks for a wonderful evening,” he began slowly. “You are wicked!”

“The pleasure was all mine,” I replied softly. Parting has always been my least favorite part.

“Not all yours,” he replied, kissed my hand and disappeared into the street.

Alone again, for the first time since I opened, I packed up and tidied the shop. Then, I walked outside, clinging my jacket tighter around me. Dusk had come to the Big Apple, the sun having disappeared at least an hour ago. Now began the daily arduous task of hailing a cab.

The end of Part Five. Next chapter coming soon! (I promise it won’t be as long this time!)

Hi Crydun,

lovely story indeed. Every lee should be happy to get under your experienced hands :).
Keep up your great work.
Greetz from Germany,
Hardy xd

great to see you back, just don't keep me waiting so long for part 6, ya? Anyhow, I did enjoy this story.

Cheers,
Cap

thanks guys for your replies! I really appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed!

bender: it won't be as long before the next one...

Definately intense and I'm glad I'm not your lee.

ha! is someone chicken??? are his nerve endings quivering with goosebumps?? Love your sig line btw. He truly IS awesome and more of the world needs to let him in before it's too late! Thanks for posting!

seems i need to make a trip to ohio some time.. yikes...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back