• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Box (feet tickling, */f warning slight sexual nature)

AreYouTicklish

TMF Poster
"Participants needed for psychological tests. Earn $$$ today!" Kayla reads on the flyer that was slid under her door. Kayla was used to getting back to her dorm room and finding junk mail flyers slipped under her door but this one had potential cause it offered money! The paper just read so easy, make money just to sit through some tests. That can't be too hard right? After a few hours of consideration and some homework Kayla finally decided to give the number on the sheet a call and see what's happening. She was delighted to hear this could offer as much as five hundred dollars. They agreed over the phone to meet on the following night after her last class around 9pm. Kayla was too embarrassed to tell her roommate she was doing this and just went straight to the location after class. She drove to the building and walked fast to the door to avoid the light rain outside. The office seemed pretty standard like any medical office, well lit and very white and plain. An older man came out to the desk area and greeted Kayla.

"Hello! Thanks for coming down on such short notice." He shook her hand.

"It's no problem. Glad to help science I guess." She laughed.

"Hang your coat up and come this way." He waved her.

Kayla slid off her coat and walked down the hallway to the open door. The doctor sat at his desk with several papers in front of him. She looked around the room, there was a scale, a table, chair, among other things.

"So as we stated on the phone first of all here is your first one hundred dollar down payment as I promised." He slid the clean hundred dollar bill across the desk. Kayla scooped it up and placed it in her purse.

"So what are we going to be doing?" She didn't know.

"Yes yes, well this is a sensory experiment based on the nervous system and its interaction with the other systems that make up the human body. Namely to say with.. Tickling."

"Tickling?" She perked up.

"Yes, tickling. Is that an issue? We can end this now if so, I would just need that one hundred dollar bill back from you." He replied back at her.

Kayla thought it over really fast. Paid to be tickled. Paid to be tickled... It is a lot of money. "I'm fine with it." She spit out with confidence.

"Ok well first let's get these forms out of the way so we can get started and get you out of here. These forms statement that you are aware of the experiment you are subjecting yourself to etc etc, standard legal waivers so you can't sue for being tickled." He laughed.

Kayla eyeballed them very fast and signed at every bold X mark.

The doctor stood up. "Ok great, so first come over here by the scale and remove your shoes please."

Kayla did as instructed and stepped on the scale in her socks. The doc slid the metal height reader up and rested the top of it on top of her head. It read 5foot 4 and one half inch. He noted this and then adjusted the weights on the scale and found her to weigh 121 pounds. The doc instructed her to sit on the medical bench. The one with the paper strip that lines the middle of it. He tested her knee reflexes known as the Pattellar reflex. Kayla giggled.

"Ok great, if you'll kindly remove your socks please. You may lay back if it's more comfortable." He motioned to them. Kayla obliged and peeled her socks off. He pulled out the drawer under her legs and lets them rest on it.

"Nine and one half of an inch.. So that is a.. size 7 yes." He marked on his sheet.

"Why isn't everybody signing up for this? This is easy!" She wiggled her little pedicured toes.

"Wish I knew why Kayla. You have a high arch so I should figure your arches are particularly ticklish?" He smiled.

"Yes very. And my toes as well." Kayla chuckled wiggling her feet around playfully.

"Ok, let's now go into the next room and begin your trial. You can get up now." He leads her to the next room.

In this room there is a chair that can be compared to the style of a dentist chair. Leather cushioned, reclining, with plastic protection. It front of the chair is decent size box. The outside of it is made of plexi-glass giving it that invisible look where you can see all the inner workings. The front of it near the chair had two holes. Above the box was another chamber that didn't look to have much happening in it. Kayla follows him in the room, intrigued looking around.

"Shall we begin?" He asks.

"Um, ok. What's first?" She seems nervous.

"First I need you to strip to your under garments." Kayla seemed to be driven by the money.

"Bra? Underwear?" She questioned.

"Yes please." He didn't miss a beat.

Kayla pulled up her sweater and slipped it over her head. She was only a little shy but nothing more than anytime this happens at a doctor's office. She unbuttoned her jeans and climbed out of them. She stood before him, nice breasts, tiny waist and slim smooth legs. The doctor did not shine a sign of unprofessionalism.

"I'm going to have you sit in this seat. I will stick several sensory receptors around your body and confine your arms to the arm rests." He walked her to the chair.

Kayla sat in the seat now more full of nerves than ever. She now understands why this is such a generous money offer. The doctor began placing sensors all around her body; her temples, under her neck, a few on her stomach, the insides of her thighs and on her calves.

"These sensor measure, blood movement and pressure, pulse, body temperature, muscle resistance, and muscle relaxation." He explained and then pulled the blacked velcro straps over her wrists and knees.

The doctor knelt down near her feet with a clothe damp cloth. The cloth was soaked in standard rubbing alcohol. He rubbed the cloth across her sole individually. The cold feeling rushing made her laugh already. He flipped a switch and the chair began to move forward. He helped her ankles through the holes on the box. He punched in some basic information into the computer from earlier; foot length and particular sensitivities. The chamber on top of this box device, the doctor counted out and laid 400 dollars into the chamber in 20 dollar bills specifically.

"Now Kayla, here's how this works. The device your feet are inside of will systematically stimulate them mechanically. As the intensity increases you have the option to make the device pause.. But a pilot flame will move toward the money I have placed in this top chamber if the machine is paused. The buttons under both arm rests will pause the machine. Your job is to resist making the machine pause. If it pauses it will take only 10 seconds for the flame light up the money and that is your money inside there. Kind of incentive to not pause it." He explained.

"What the hell?! This is the most messed thing I've ever heard of?! How do I get my money then??" She panicked velcroed to the chair.

"When the pleasure curve is hit, then only way the machine will really stop is when you reach a sexual climax. The machine will cease and the money is yours.. Good luck." He responded devilishly.

"What, wait what?!" She struggled but it was late to argue. The machine had been activated.

The machine began to clank and hum. She could see parts moving inside of it. Plastic spring hinged long slender probes began running lines up her soles, the springs keeping just enough tension to apply easy pressure on her soles and to flex with the curves of her arches. Her face lit up. The little plastic finger type probes were running stroking up her arches. She attempted to flex her feet but the probes were unaffected by her efforts. Kayla cackled and squirmed. The readouts have began to show on the computer screen. A second set of probes spun up from the underside, with less tension and more of an edge of the tips. It moved at a different pace from the first two.

Kayla was giving out a full heart belly laugh and this was picked up by the computer. When the computer picks up a new reaction it intensifies its motion. The speed of the probes was increased just slightly and different tempos at random. Tears streamed down her face. She didn't want to press the button but the tickles the machine delivered were making her crazy. Every time she felt the sharper probes carve down her arches, it felt like a splash of spiders on her skin. After 10 minutes of this hysterics Kayla finally broke down and pressed the pause button. She panted as the tiny flame inched toward her money. After a few deep breaths, she released the button and money was safe.

More grinding noises came from the box as different parts lifted and rolled the others out of the way. Two padded bars pushed to the balls of her feet and applied pressure making her arches tighten. Rows of rubbery probes raised and advanced forward sweeping horizontally. Kayla watched in terror as the mechanism made contact to her tight arches. The doctor watched the screen seeing the increase in pulse and body temperature. The rubber fingers connected and begin there sideways stroking pattern starting at her instep and flicking off the edges of the outside of her arches. Her toes were trying to curl around the restrictive pads with little luck. There was no escape from this device. The thing about the rubber fingers is that they are studded so as the pressure increased little by little the bumpy studs began to work there magic.

Tears streamed down her face. She pulled and pulled at the velcro restraints and pulled her ankles as hard as she could. It didn't matter the machine was program to tickle and had enough artificial intelligence to know if it is doing its job. After a few minutes of torturous tickling, the humming began and Kayla could feel a little more pushing tightening her arches a little more.

"You can tap out at any time you know." He reminded her.

"Heheehahhehhehe I won't do it!" She squeaked out through her hysterics.

The machine processed her increase in reaction and picked up its intensity. The rubber fingers moved faster and firmer. Small ducts on the ends of the pad bars dripped honey oil which leaked down on her soles lubricating the rubber. At this speed the the rubber needed lubrication to tickle easier. Kayla was fighting hard to not pause the machine but it was become too much. The rubber fingers have tortured her for long enough. Kayla was laughing to the point full out screams and crying out loud howls. Enough was enough. The button was squeezed the the machine ceased. Kayla panted sweating. She was losing her damn mind. The flame began to move again. Ten seconds to decide.

To her best ability Kayla tried to collect as much air as possible to regain at least a little strength. For the first time tonight she was finally having a doubt if she would even be able to leave with the money at all. Four seconds until the tiny flame ignites the paper bills and this would all be for nothing for her. With a second to remain the button was released and the flame stopped. Kayla's terror rose again as she knows she has just engaged herself into yet another round of tickling torment. The flame fully retracted and once again the machine begins to make the familiar noises she was really beginning to hate. The rubber fingers retracted and rolled back as the next set of devices rolled forward. This set of devices was a little different. Small tubes leading to nozzles controlled by a two axis belt track system and as you can guess, the nozzles fire very fine streams of ice water and hot water. There were eight nozzles to be exact, four fire ice water and four fire hot water. Its a sensory confusion which is key to tickling. They operate in a way that is random but with a memory. If a sprayed area finds a change in reaction on the sensors, the other nozzle will relocate to help water down the area. Kayla didn't all of this of course.

She heard the water pump vibration begin. After a few seconds the nozzle begins to spray their sharp fine streams across her soles. Kayla flinched and began pulling at her restraints. The nozzles' belts began to turn and they started their random dance over her sole and up to her toes. Kayla was thrashing in her chair. Her hair was in her face, she was sweating. She was a mess. The nozzle weaved up and down the cold sprays went high when the hot sprays went low. Then the nozzle began a zig zag motion starting low at her heels and work the their way up her tortured soles. When nozzles reached her toes Kayla absolutely lost it. She was coughing laughing, losing her mind. The sensors of course picked up on this and began to particularly wash down her down her toes. The tiny nozzle were able to tickle her toes particularly well because of their acute attack. Kayla wanted her feet out of the box so badly. The tingle feeling with electrifying up her legs. Her vision was double, she felt drunk. Minutes had passed in this tortured drunk state.

The doctor noticed something interesting now. The sensors showed her body temperature to be rising and her heart rate was decreasing. Kayla wasn't pulling at her restraints anymore. The nozzles continued to circle, swerve and weaves her tiny wiggle toes. Kayla's laughing came down a lot and her breathing picked. It was happening! Kayla was beginning to submit to a possible orgasm. The best orgasm are the ones you cant fight but don't force. Kayla is being trapped exactly this way. Her eyes were rolling back in her head. The tickles she felt were all beginning to roll into a stream of sensation throughout her body. Her body writhed and squirmed in her chair. Her moans became louder and louder as the nozzles kept to their work. The doctor smiled seeing her commit to a fully tickled orgasm. After a moment or two the nozzles ceased. Kayla sat quietly breathing hard soaking wet and a mess!

"Kayla congratulations! You did it!" He approached her to help undo her restraints.

"I didn't know that could happen." Kayla said between breaths.

"Neither did I!" The doc laughed.

"So I won the money doctor?" Kayla smiled fixing her hair.

"Yes.. And would you like to work for me?" He pulled her wet feet out of the box.

"Doing what?" She asked.

"The real experiment here was to see if my machine worked. I'm not actually a doctor but I am an engineer who loves tickling. You can work for me as my assistant and recruiter of other female subjects. This is first of many machines I am designing." He explained.

"Consider me part of the team!" Kayla smiled extending her hand out to shake his.

....And now the search begins......

Lovely little story. Hope to see more great work like this from you :cool:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back