• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Sighting: Dragon Tales (cartoon)

Hahathna

TMF Master
One today's Dragon Tales (PBS cartoon - check local listings for time) was an episode called "Just for Laughs." In it, the two kids and their dragon friends are on a custard egg hunt. Near the end, they go to some gnomes to collect the last three eggs, but accidentally unleash three tickle monsters which had eaten all the gnomes food. After tickling the king of the gnomes, they get the kids and the dragons. It looks like the tickle monsters are going to run amuck and eat the custard eggs, when the heroes figure out the only way to stop the tickle monsters is to tickle them.

Keep an eye out for and check it out when you can... it was pretty cute.

Hahathna :)

I caught this show this morning. Cute scene, though the tickle monsters are a little wimpy.;)

U.N.--

True... but it is PBS, after all.

We should be happy they didn't do a pledge break in the middle of the scene.

On second thought, scratch that... don't want to give them ideas. :devil:

Hahathna

Don't get me wrong -- for a mainstream scene it was quite entertaining. It's just that I wouldn't call anything that small a "monster". More of an imp, or something. To me, "tickle monster" implies something bigger than the human.

Nonetheless, a cute scene. Thanks for pointing it out. I certainly never would have seen it otherwise (I hate that show)!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back