• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disillusioning Joyce f/f and f/m

melonboobs

TMF Regular
"He's so strong, isn't he?" Joyce, my roommate, asked, the unfiltered admiration shining from her eyes.

Joyce is a frizzy-haired brunette I split the rent with. Her admiration annoyed me. She was all googoo-eyed over MY boyfriend. To her, he was the hero of the football team, a handsome linebacker. But I could care less--I didn't know the first thing about football, other than it seemed a stupid excuse for men to engage in sadistic gay foreplay. I wanted to thrash her for admiring my dumb jock of a boyfriend. But she's so cute, and violence is wrong...so I marched across the room toward her while she sat on the couch watching her mentally handicapped soap opera.

"You want my boyfriend, don't you?" I asked.

"What? No. I was just noticing how strong he is."

"Admit it. You want him."

I used my weight to flatten her down on the couch.

"Michelle. Get off me."

"I'm going to tickle you until you admit you want my boyfriend."

"No, no, no."

I tickled her sides and she laughed hysterically. She tried to grab my hands, but I'm a big woman and was able to pin her arms with my knees.

"LET ME UP OR I'LL SCREAM!" she shouted.

"Not til you admit you want my boyfriend."

She jerked free and squirmed from me, falling on the floor. Before I could grab her, she ran away, and I didn't feel like chasing her. I had a better idea anyway, and this would surely provide a reality check to her naive admiration.

On Friday afternoon a few days later, Mark came over to visit me as usual. We went to my bedroom and started fooling around. We always tried to get sex in before Joyce came home from her job at the 7-11 because it's the only time our schedules allow us to have the place to ourselves. Mark lives in a dorm for jocks and doesn't even have his own place.

I sat in Mark's lap, and he undid my bra and carressed my bosoms which are unusually large and natural to boot.

"Oh Mark," I asked in a teasing voice, "remember when you said you'd like me to tie you down?"

He gulped.

"Uh huh."

I could feel his heart pound with the back of my upper arm. His penis throbbed under my fleshy ass.

"I've got some rope," I said continuing the teasy voice. "Do you want to just lay back and let mama take care of you?"

His face flushed, his blocky muscular frame quivered. He was so excited he could barely respond.

He nodded.

I got off him, and he quickly stripped and lay spread-eagled on the bed--his fine body like an olympic Greek statue before me. I moved dexterously, fastening his wrists and ankles to my bedposts. I delighted in looking at his naked body, his substantial erection stiff. It was so cute the way his face turned all red too. I pulled my leopard print panties off because I was so wet I couldn't wait to ride him, but I delayed, knowing that would lead to a quick outcome and wreck my plan.

"Are you ticklish?" I asked, sitting down next to his side.

He struggled against the ropes as if anticipating my next move.

"Hmm? Are you ticklish?"

"Don't."

"Don't what?" I asked.

"Don't...don't tickle me."

"I may or I may not. What are you afraid of?"

"I can't stop it."

"Well, you shouldn't have let me tie you down then."

He struggled furiously...uselessly. I think his fear of being tickled is what excited him so. He was supposed to be all strong and macho. He was afraid that tickling would make him lose control and feel like a weakling which is what he secretly probably wanted. My tickling was going to make him joyously let go of his macho personality, at least temporarily.

"Coochie, coochie, coo."

I tickled his chin. He smiled, despite his apparent fear.

"You're helpless like a baby. Does baby want some of mommy's milk?"

He shook his head yes, and I shoved my big mammaries in his face and he nursed happily for awhile.

"Is my baby ticklish?" I asked while he twirled his tongue over my sensitive nipples.

"Coochie, coochie, coo," I repeated and tickled his ribs.

He let out a noise that sounded like a proper nun squealing because a lecherous man goosed her on the fanny.

I sat on him in a dominating position and let him have it, tickling his tummy, chest, and ribs. He laughed, a good hard manly laugh. I got off and opened the bedroom door.

"Joyce thinks you're so strong. I want her to see you weak and helpless as a baby."

He looked appalled. I suppose he was afraid that if anyone found out he participated in kinky sex, it would ruin his church-going Christian fundamentalist image. He sometimes wears a bracelet that states "What would Jesus do?" I guess Jesus would like to get tied down and tickle tortured.

"Shut the door. Joyce might see us."

"I don't care. Besides, if you're lucky, she might not come home before I'm through with you."

I walked around the room making sure he could see my big sexy ass jiggle. I wandered over to his feet.

"You are ticklish."

I tickled his feet and he thrashed frantically and giggled helplessly.

We heard a car drive into the driveway. Then we heard a car door slam.

"Guess what?" I said, my voice all teasy again, "Joyce is home."

"Don't let her see me like this. Let me go," he pleaded, a look of embarrassment all over his face.

"Why? This is the real you. Mama's helpless baby."

I waited until the front door opened. When it sounded like Joyce was in the house, I sat on Mark's face while I faced his midsection.

"TICKLE, TICKLE, TICKLE!" I said loudly as I tickled his belly and balls.

Mark tried to restrain his laughter but failed, a big sneezing cough was followed by hard, hysterical laughing. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway--Joyce could not resist seeing what was going on.

"Oh lord, Michelle," she said.

She closed the door on my show.

"Oh well, she's gone. Lucky for you she didn't have the urge to join our tickle game."

I spread my pussy lips and rode Mark's hard cock until I milked him dry.

That evening, Mark sheepishly left our house. He and Joyce avoided eye contact with each other.

"Still think Mark's strong?" I asked her.

She looked down.

"How did you get him tied up like that?"

"We wrestled and I won," I lied.

"He's not as strong as I thought...but he sure is hot."

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back