• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickles from childhood(Halloween Haunted house Torture!) MMMMMMMFFFFFMFFM/F

Tooticklish4u

Hi again, its Tiffany, so sorry its taken me so long to post again. been real busy. anyway, this story happened to me when I was 16.I figured since it was getting close to hallpween, this story would be fitting.I volunteered to help with the annual Jaycees Haunted house that year along with a lot of my friends. I was to be a white Ghoul. so I had white powder in my hair, my face and hands and legs and feet were all painted white and I wore a long tattered silkg gown. Anyway,along comes my evil stepbrother John and his friends about halfway through the evening of the 3rd nite we were open. They recognised me, and came around and picked me up and ran behind the scenes and took me to another scene that had a guy being stretched on a stretching rack we had set up. they talked to the other actors while my brother Hid with me and had his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't scream. The actors all started laughing and untied the guy on the rack. then they came over and everyone helped my brother tie ME to9 the rack. I was kicking and screaming and trying to fight and run away, but their where just too many of them and they tied me to the rack anyway.In front of the rack is aJail cell type wall to keep the visitors from getting to close to the scenes. well, they pushed the rack much closer to the cell doors. then My brother, started to t5take off my shoes, and the other people started ripping my already tattered dress even more around the armpits until they were totally exposed.As soon as My brother had me tied to that rack, I KNEW what he was going to do, and I started to panic imediately!! I protested loudly and begged thej not to do this to me! They all laughed evil laughs as they prepared me for what was to come. Meanwhile, people are still walking by looking in at the scene. they just kept walking until I startyed screaming and protesting. then they would stop and watch.As soon as John(My stepbrother) started the first tickles on my feet, I screamed and laughed like a wild woman!! The crowd seemed to really enjoy that!!Boy I sure didn't. I was scared, and didn't know what to do, so I kept begging and Laughing hysterically as He tickled my poor Hyper ticklish feet!!! Then the other actors started tickling my armpits, and ribs!! I Laughed and screamed even louder!!! More people were stopping to watch!I tried to squirm, and yank at my bonds as hard as I could, but I was too stretched out to hardly move a muscle! All I could do was lay there and go CRAZY from the tickling sensations!! It was AGONY!!! and then John started talking tom the people outside the celldoor, and asked them if they wanted to tickle my feet!!!OMG!! I couldn't beleive he was doing that!!People would reach in and tickle my feet with their fingers, and some used a pen, or car keys, anything they could find! I was going NUTS!! I had up to four different hands tickling the same foot at the same time!!!! It was HELL!!! And then my other foot was getting the same treatment!! Meanwhile, they ripped a hole in my dress right over my tummy and were tickling there too!! Now I was litterally getting tickled just about everywhere at once by asoo mant people i couldn't count!! I was too busy going MAD from all the tickling sensations coursing through my body to even CARE!!!I was crying, and Begging, and pleading for all of them to stop, but they continued nonstop for I have no idea HOW long!! It felt like I was going to be tickled forever!!! And whenever I would look around, I would see everyone in their costumes, ghouls, ghosts, madmen,etc. it made things even worse, I was loosing touch with reality, I thought that I had went to Hell, and was going to sufdfer that way for etternity!! I was genuinely SCARED!!! My whole body ACHED It tickled sooo BAD!! Eventually, as the poepole tickling my feet moved on and another group entered, it would start all over again. I litterally had NO breaks from the tickling whatsoever for I think about 2-2 1/2 hours straight!!!Sometime later, I was getting dizzy from the overload of sensations, and I might have passed out for a little while, because thn people were leaving, and I was being untied. And of course, my stepbrother and his friends were NO WHERE to be found!!! I Was soo exhausted, they had to carry me outside and set me down on a bench till I could get myself together. then my girlfriends came over and asked what happened to me. I told them, and they giggled at first, but then they said, so that was YOU doing all the screamming and laughing in there? We worked on the other side and could hear it plain as day!! OMG are you ok? (Of course I wasn't!! LOL)We all went home, and I colappsed in bed till morning.

Ok. that was it. I quit the haunted house thing the next day.Well, hope that was ok for you all. I'll post more latter on after halloween. Bye! :)

I want to appologise for sooo many typos!! I should have proofread it before posting. GEEZ!! sorry, all!!
Tiffany

GREat story....keep them coming..man these are some cool experiences...u shud get a job as a ticklee !!

Thank you,all of you for your wonderful comments on my stories. some have responded here, others have emailed me directly, and I just want you all to know how sweet, the tmf tickling community really is. the kind words some of you have written to me brought tears to my eyes at your thoughtfulness, and kindness. Thank you all. I will keep wwriting as many true stories as I can remember. (Which should be quite a lot!9 years worth.LOL!!)I have a couple I am saving for MTJPub. and theire true tickle torture tales isue, I will send it to them and if they like it and publish it, obviously I won't post it here. but if it is rejected, then I will post it here. Take care all, Happy Tickles!!
Tiffany

Tiffany,

You and your stories are always welcome here. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that hearing for newer members (escpecially female ones) is incredible. Know that you are a part of something very big... the ever-growing tickling community.

Welcome and I hope to see your posts throughout the years here on the ever-present and Omnipotent TMF!

Tiffany - Great story!!! You always add SO much!!! And don't feel you HAVE to wait until Halloween, if the mood strikes you before!!!

Hi, Tiffany -- it's good to see you here! (I'm ladywildcat_valerie at Yahoo.) Sorry I've been off a lot due to computer problems lately.

I enjoyed your story ... gang tickling is a major (as yet unfulfilled) fantasy of mine. I would be happier as a 'ler in your particular scenario :) but at the same time it makes me I wonder how much I could take???

See you around!

Oh how sweet halloween would be if that was the treat in "trick or treat"

Great story!

Hey Tiff I loved your story, I think the true stories are sometimes better than fictional ones. Your story is a great example. Any hoo, I went to a haunted house and in one of the rooms was a bunch of hot girls that were supposed to be "crazzy!" Talking to dolls and stuff, anyways all of them were wearing nylon stockings and in placing any tickler would jump on and tickle the hell out of them! I contained myself because my friends don't know about my fetish and the cops!

Happy Halloween all!:devil:

You can't ask for anything better I guess.

I mean if you are a ticklee, what's better than what you've received????!!!!????

geez,, story ends in u killed your brother,,,pissed your self,,,died!!! lol u must be a tuff cookie

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back