• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crysis 2

CD216

3rd Level Orange Feather
Despite what many reviews say, I assure you it does not suck on the PS3, and is actually pretty damn entertaining, albeit slow as hell to kick into gear with the story.

Discuss.

I bought it for xbox 'cause my friend got it and wanted to play online. There's a few graphical glitches, and bugs with the enemies such as running in place and doing nothing until I attack, and yada yada. Overall, a pretty fun game, though it's true, the story starts out slow and a bit boring, and hoping it picks up a lot soon.

Some parts so far have been really awesome, though.

The multiplayer seems a bit laggy, though. In matches, it seems two or three people have good connections and everyone else has terrible connections. I once walked up on a guy who was crouching, shot him for a long time, and he just turned around and killed me in a second. Watching the replay of the death, I was shooting like crazy and every single bullet apparently missed and went right passed him. Didn't make any sense.

In the end, it's no Call of Duty, but it's pretty good. They need to patch in some bug fixes, though and possibly update their netcode for better online.

The story is alright.

The online is broken beyond belief on the 360. If they somehow fix it, it will be a halfway decent shooter to play until the big titles hit in the fall.

On the 360 version, does anyone else have the problem where you'll float/move even if you aren't touching the analog sticks?

Multiplayer still needs a patch, but if you go on around midday when the servers aren't loaded, it runs pretty smoothly I've found. Enoy it Zen, the campaign is a solid length and enjoyable once it picks up steam around the 4th mission.

I honestly feel like this is the best looking game I've ever played. I was a huge fan of the first game.

Personally, however, I feel the AI is just... stupid. Rediculously stupid.

And I'm playing on the most difficult setting.

Anyone else feel this way?

On the whole the AI is pretty solid, but it does have its moments. My stealth kill stats are gloriously inflated due to the AI staring at walls when it comes to the Ceph troopers.

i play the PC version, for best graphics, and yes, the AI is flawed.

1. i kill a guy's squad, and he's standing with his back to me, unawre of my precence no matter how much noise i make and can't hear his squadmates screams.

2. lots of AI wall walking, the soldiers will march continiously into walks, even clumping up to do so.

3. worse off is delayed AI reaction. walking down the FDR highway mission, i accidently stumbled into an entire squad that was hiding in the bushes, and they had me surrounded, and they were oblivious, and i didn't see them at all except for the guy alone in the road with his back to me. i club him over the head, and then his buddies open fire on me, killing me in seconds, with no cover to hide behind.

all in all, still a great game.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back