• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/f We LOVE tickling! Sex and upper body focus.

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
We're both really ticklish, and we both really LOVE being tickled too.

It was her turn, we discussed it, and we were here, in the motel. The bed has these metal supports that are a little bent in places where you'd normally expect to tie someone up.

"Dear, you haven't masturbated, have you?"
"No," she said. "Have you?"
"Of course I have!"

She gave me a sly look and said, "don't stop, whatever you do."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes," she said with a smile, "I'll plead and beg, but don't stop. If I start coughing, stop until I'm okay again, or if I run out of breath, or I can't breathe, but when I catch my breath, start tickling me again and don't stop!"
"No safe words?"
"No, not this time. Please! If I say it, just ignore it. Or even better - tickle me MORE!"
"Alright, take off your clothes."

She did. She was clean shaven! I hope a nice naked pussy.

I handcuffed her hands behind her back, then strapped her ankles together, then ran a rope to the handcuffs. Then I took her clothes, put them inside her coat, and started to leave.

"Where're you going?!"
"Just out to the car - I don't want you thinking you're going anywhere."

Her nipples hardened.

I didn't close the door all the way, but stood there opening and closing the door as if the wind was moving it, for about three minutes, then shut the door gently.

I put her clothes in the car, got some ice, and went back up to our room.

I released her, had her lay down, spread eagle, and secured her, stretched and snug but comfortable. She looked at herself in the mirrored ceiling and started to breath slowly and deeply. Her nipples stiffened and her pussy was starting to get wet.

"This is your last chance: after this, there's no going back, there's no stopping. No matter what you say or do you'll be all mine until morning."

She nodded her head.

"Are you sure?"

She was almost panting.

"Say it."

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Very well."

I went over to my bag and took out various objects, letting her see each one; feathers, q-tips, vibrators, back scratches, textured gloves, nipple clamps...

"Oh, no!"
"Oh, yes!"

Now she was really panting!

"So, you like getting tickled, do you?"
She bit her lip, then nodded.

"Well, we'll see about that!"

I stuck out my finger, and slowly lowered it to her left breast, and circled the edge. Then I stuck out my finger on my other hand so I could circle both breasts. Tickling made her very horny, and I was going to have her begging for hours.

I circled closer and closer to the nipples, and watched them get bigger and bigger by the minute.

I was going to make her beg for it, for all of it.

I began stroking her newly shaved pussy, all around the lips, over where her legs met her pelvis. Her mouth was open as wide as her eyes. The sensations were magnified by her being hairless for the first time, and the psychological effect of watching herself getting teased in the mirror was profound.

I changed position and teased one breast (but not the nipple) with one hand and her pussy (but not the clitoris) with the other. I paid attention to her facial expressions, and just when she was about to beg, I stopped.

I took out the textured nipples clamps, let her whimper an "oh no", and pulled a nipple through one, and tightened it. Not enough to hurt, but enough so that the nipple felt like it was trying to expand and couldn't. I also knew that as I tickled her, as she breathed, as she suffered, the nipple clamps had enough weight to move around as she squirmed. The clamps would also send signals of lust to her brain. She didn't know that these clamps would also vibrate, but I didn't turn them on just yet.

I produced a small butt-plug, nothing that would be uncomfortable, but she knew from experience that it would make her tense in a certain way - if she relaxed she would eventually have the desire to pee, and when the vibrating function was on just below medium (or higher) it would tickle her asshole. I lubricated it and came towards her. She tried to get away but couldn't go far.

"I can make this a lot worse than it needs to be!"

She blushed and held still. She was conflicted inside: she loved tickling, but she still had the instinct to resist, and it was a reflex to beg and try to stop the tickler.

I put the butt-plug in place and turned the vibrator in it on to the lowest setting, she tensed, then relaxed, sighing softly. Then I started the oscillating fan in the room on its lowest setting.

"Now, are you ticklish?"

She blushed again, already so many sensations were coursing through her body that it was hard to process.

I extended a finger and approached her armpit, which is both our worst spot.

"You're not ticklish, are you?"

I put my finger tip on the edge of her armpit and held it still.

"Ahhhhhh", the vibrator in her behind was doing its work and the air swirling around her body, especially caressing her pussy, were driving her mad.

"This won't tickle, will it?"

I began tracing the edge of her armpit, her mouth opened wide, and I mimicked her, teasingly. I circled slowly, moving towards the sensitive pocket. She began to squirm and smile.

"It doesn't tickle? Not even a little bit? What if I use two fingers?"

I extended another finger and went slowly up and down. She began to squirm, smile, grit her teeth, breathe in short gasps, then hold her breath.

"It STILL doesn't tickle? What if I use two fingers; one on each hand?"

I gave the same treatment to the other armpit at the same time. With a huge smile on my face I watch her squirm, unable to get away.

The air from the fan passed over her again, teasing her clit, and she let out a tiny little gasp followed by the smallest giggle. It was instinct to resist the tickling - she couldn't help it.

"What about TWO fingers on each hand - maybe then it'll tickle."

She began to grind her jaw and twist her head around a little bit.

I whisper, "would you like me to tickle you? Do you like being tickled?"

I moved my fingers a little closer to the ultra-sensitive center of her armpits, watching carefully how she breathes, giving one quick stroke when she finishes exhaling so that she couldn't laugh but only inhale sharply, then I go back to strokes at just the right speed and location so that she doesn't laugh.

"Ah! P-please!"
"Please what?"
"Please!"
"Please WHAT?"

She felt her clitoris pulsing with her heart-beat.

"C'mon, what do you want?"
I had a huge evil smile on my face. So many sensations conflicted in her mind, it was the irresistible instinct to resist, fighting the irrepressable desire to be tickled, distracted by the mounting desire in her nipples, pussy, and asshole.

I felt her muscles move under me.

"Ah! Ah ha!" The butt-plug was working well, with one hand I turned it up one setting.

"Make it ti-hickle!"
"Oh, you don't really want me to TICKLE you, do you?"

I felt the air current on us again, and her eyes started to cross for an instant, and she laugh-moaned.

I stroked her armpits for an instant longer than needed, just to get a sharp inhale, extending that time a little more each time, moving a little closer to the sweet spot, until finally, I got a little laugh.

"Uh oh! - you laughed, now I gotta tickle ya!"

I removed both hands, extended a single finger on one hand, and slowly lowered it to her armpit.

"No. NO. NO!"

I slowed down as I approached until I was almost touching.

"NO! Don't tickle me!"
"You laughed, hon - I HAVE to!"
"No!"

She tried to get away, but there was nowhere to go. I was barely touching her skin and she began to giggle, desperately trying to hold still and contain the tickles.

I gave my finger the tiniest twitch and she jolted as if electrocuted. I wiggled it a tiny bit up and down, then around and around, occasionally giving her a big quick swipe with the nail or a very slow stroke with my finger tip from the top of the armpit to the bottom.

She laughed hysterically and was so focused on that tiny tickling finger that she didn't notice the other hand coming. I attacked the other armpit making her scream with laughter. I enjoyed this for a full minute, then stopped, knowing this would frustrate her and make her concentrate on the heavy nipple clamps swaying on her breasts, the throb in her pulsating clit, the air swirling around her body, and the buzzing in her behind. I turned up the vibrating butt-plug another setting, just below medium.

A pool of juice was starting to come out of her pussy, so I put our towels under her so the blanket would stay dry.

I took out a blindfold, and she began begging as I approached her with it. She turned her head back and forth, but a few seconds of gentle tickling convinced her to hold still.

I put the blindfold on her, specially made with a nose slot and elastic straps to make it less likely to come off.

Then, I did nothing. For five minutes I just let her pant. Then I gave one of the nipple clamps a gentle twist, making her moan.

Then it was back to the armpits. To be cruel, I had a technique I'd been waiting to try out. I would stroke the left armpit, then pausing an instant - just long enough for her to register a break in the tickling, then I'd stroke the right.

Randomly I'd stroke:
Left, right, right, right, left, both, skip, both, both, left, both, back and forth with ministrokes alternating sides really fast, left, left, both, left, right, right and half a stroke on the left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right, left, pause... right, left, both, both, both, left, pause, both, then both nonstop, then half a pause and both half a stroke. It went on like this for twenty minutes.

I stopped for a moment, turned the butt-plug's vibrator up another setting, and watched her vagina twitch - she was fighting, and not succeeding, to stay relaxed.

I took off the blindfold - I wanted her to see what was coming next, and to be able to watch. I took out two socks, and two of those children's toys: vibrating spikey balls. I sat on one leg, released her ankle, and dropped the spikey ball into the sock.

"No."

I put the sock on her foot, and resecured her ankle, then I did the same to the other foot too.

"No, please..."

We had never done this before. I gave her an evil smile, reached down, and turned the spikey ball around inside her sock, she twisted and giggled but couldn't get away. I felt around, found the switch, and turned on the one spikey ball.

I turned on the other spikey ball and her mouth opened wide and instead of trying to pull her leg away from it she shot it out for about five seconds, before twisting and thrashing...as much as she was able to anyway. Her face was turning red and I think she was holding her breath.

"Ah.... hee hee hee hee hee hee no-ho-ho-ho..."

Finally, she was being tickled just enough to keep her gently giggling, just above her threshold so she couldn't hold back - perfect.

Then, with an evil smile, I returned to her breasts. I enjoyed them jiggling as she giggled. The two spikey balls moved just enough to keep her a hair above her tickle threshold, just barely unable to keep from laughing.

I tapped the tips of the nipples, sticking out of the nipple clamps, making her moan through the giggles, "hee hee hee haa hee hee haa haa ho".

Then, I really surprised her: remember I said she didn't know the nipple clamps vibrated? I turned them on.

"Aw," her mouth opened wide in shock and excitement, "haw haw haw haw haw" - trying to giggle and moan at the same time.

She lay there, twitching against the restraints, not really trying to escape anymore, but letting the random signals from her brain course freely.

I turned the butt-plug's vibrator up another setting, she didn't even beg. I watched as her vagina would contract, stay contracted a few seconds, then relax for about half a minute. I left her in this condition for five minutes, then went into the bathroom to masturbate - I had to if I was going to do this right. I don't know when she looked more panicked: when I left to masturbate of when I came BACK.

I put the blindfold back on her and looked at her. She laid there, sweating a little, shaking as she giggled, and watched in horror but unable to beg, as I procured a q-tip. I swirled it around the edge of her belly-button, making the giggles turn to laughter, then inside, yielding louder laughter.

I blew raspberries on her belly, poked her ribs, squeezed and kneeded her legs above the knees. I spider tickled her belly with one hand and used the backscratcher on her armpit with the other hand, occasionally pulling downward on one of her nipples.

I turned the butt-plug up one more setting and gave it a little twist.

Her clitoris had swollen - I'd never seen it so huge before. I began stroking it, eager to try a new technique I'd read about. I know how she cums, how she moves, how she moans, I know everything that happens in the entire sequence, so I'm able to manipulate her in any way I chose.

I stroked, and stroked, and stroked, slowing down as she drew near to orgasm. With my free hand I turned the butt-plug up two settings to maximum, and kept stroking her clitoris.

I took out the softest feather I had and began stroking her clit as lightly as I could, frustrating her more, bringing her a hair closer to orgasm without forcing her over the edge.

Just on the precipice of orgasm, I stuck my pinky inside of her, found the g-spot, and when I did I stopped stroking her clitoris and started massaging the g-spot in slow circles.

She paused in her pants, giggled for a second, then tensed, realizing what I was doing: I was withholding her orgasm!

"No! Ah, oh, huh huh huh huh hee hee."

I had brought her to the edge of a clitoral orgasm, but ignored her g-spot entirely. Now she was primed for orgasm, but with the clitoris ignored, the g-spot was keeping her nice and horny and needy and DESPERATE, without allowing her to cum.

Again, the orgasm built up in her, and again I slowed down, threatening to keep her from the finish line, then as she was starting to go over the edge of orgasm, I tickled her armpit.

She had started to cum and I pulled her back.

"Noooooooohohohohohoho! Stahahahahahahap!"

I stopped doing everything and let her lay there in confused ticklish lust, then tickled some more.

After about a minute, I gave the clitoris three quick strokes, and realizing she would cum from a forth, I went back to the g-spot. She was starting to cum and I tickled her again.

"Stahahahap! Stahahahap! I can't! I can't stand it! Red! Red!"

That was the safe word. So I stopped, everything. She sort of gurgled as the conflicting sensations and desires made it impossible for her to say what she wanted. Her right leg twitched and so did her vagina.

When she started to giggle from the spikey balls on her soles, I gave her clitoris half a stroke then went to the g-spot again. This time when she got to the edge she went, "Oh, no! Yes! Stop! Red! Don't do it! Oh, please! Oh, my God - help me!"

I left her cum, moving slowly against the g-spot. When her moans started to slow down I put a second finger inside her and moved faster, and she started to cum again from the top. When she was almost done moaning and even let out a little "tee hee" from the spikey balls against her feet, I started rubbing her clitoris, making her cum again from the top. When she was almost done cuming I put my knee between her legs as I teased her, pushing against the butt plug, and she came for a little while longer.

I'd never seen so much juice, then I realized: she wet herself! I had an evil smile as I'd never made her wet herself before.

I turned off everything that vibrated, removed the nipple clamps, and watched as the fan blew on her; she shivered and shook. I silently picked up an ice-cube in each hand and touched a nipple with it.

She screamed out then growled in lust when I removed it.

I touched her nipple again and got them same result. Then I touched both nipples, then went back and forth, left to right rapidly. Then I gave her clitoris a quick little touch, her whole body tensed and she screamed as if she'd been stabbed. I gave it four more quick touches, (I didn't want to hurt her with clit freeze), then one slow stroke. Then I gave rapid little touches at random points on her clit at regular intervals, occasionally breaking the tempo to throw her off.

Finally, I stopped and removed the blindfold.

She just stared stupidly. I mounted her, hard as a rock, and humped as hard and fast as I could. She was so super-sensitive that she seemed to start to cum right from the beginning and didn't stop until the end. I stayed on top of her, let myself go soft and pull itself out from the erection going down, and she twitched when it finally popped out.

I laid next to her, gently put my finger between two of her most sensitive ribs, and began to poke and wiggle.

"Tickle tickle!"

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back