• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"RE-ANIMATOR": BOSOMY, BEAUTIFUL BARBARA CRAMPTON IS TICKLED

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
Yep, view the uncut RE-ANIMATOR for a scene where a naked, babelicious Barbara Crampton is tickled by her lover (Bruce Abbott). A very giggly Crampton protests the torment but Abbott presses on. This footage, cut for time, has been restored to the DVD release. The same restoration includes Crampton's climactic, uncensored bondage scene; once again, she's nude and restrained to a hospital gurney (unbridled kink, especially for a genre that is inherently fetishistic). While you're at it, check-out a dream sequence where Barbara--in the buff--laughs hysterically during an examination (rescued from the cutting room floor and likely cut because it foreshadows the climax).

Lily

One of the best 80's horror/gore flicks.

The disembodied head should have taken better advantage of her for some tickle action :)

Take care,

The Fastest Fingers in The East

Interesting info...

Just curious?

What version of Re-Animator is this on? I
ask because I was given a 2 disk DVD version
of Re-Animator a few years ago as a gift, but
I haven't watched it yet LOL. The box it came in
says it has deleted scenes and extended scenes,
but I'm not sure if they've been restored into the
actual movie or there just on the second disc as extras.

I do know the version I have is packed with all kinds of things
though, so I'll definitely be checking it out when I have some time.

Thanks for the heads up about it.

dusttick11--

Congratulations, you own the consummate collection; the 2-disc retro includes all of the scenes listed above. A slicker DVD was subsequently released (improved interviews, behind-the-scenes and segues) but contains the same restored scenes that are easily accessible in your own version.

Funny, but I had the pleasure of rendezvousing with Barbara Crampton a few years ago in Baltimore. She still looks hot (very foxy) but, evidently, has a short term memory. Though she performed nudity in many of her films (FROM BEYOND, KIDNAPPED, FRATERNITY VACATION, etc.), and posed for Playboy, she couldn't recount the climactic (nude) scene in RE-ANIMATOR that transformed her into a genre icon. She also declines to sign stills of that specific scene, claiming the glossies are "pirated"! Go figure!

Lily

Cool, I'll watch the DVD when I have a
chance. That's strange that she said she couldn't
recall the scene. It would seem hard to forget
to me. LOL

Is it available on Amazon?

I saw an un-rated version a while back, I believe, but it didn't feature those new scenes.

Aside from all that! It's worth the buy anyway, just for the making of DVD. Everyone comes back to talk about it, except the guy who plays the disembodied head...because he died.....

But the casting, aside from Barbara Crampton, was very good. The guy who plays the re-animator was excellent, Jeffrey Combs, who also played the evil doctor in House on Haunted Hill.

There are two edits of RE-ANIMATOR: R-rated and unrated. A friend, who screened the unrated theatrical release in 1985, insists the tickling scene was intact but it was subsequently deleted from the R-rated release (modified to mollify Blockbuster, the company declined to stock movies that were "unrated"). The R-rated release restored cutting room floor footage to pad the timing but it also, unfortunately, forfeited scenes that were in the theatrical release. By the way, it appears that Barbara is quite ticklish!

Lily

P.S. Yep, Jeffrey Combs (cast in RE-ANIMATOR's title role) played Dr. Vannacutt in the HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL remake (film was fueled on hot babes, e.g. Ali Larter, the underrated Bridgitte Wilson, Famke Janssen, et al). He reprised the role in RETURN TO HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL, one of the worst sequels ever made (its only asset is uber-voluptuous Cerina Vincent, whose body begs for a good tickling).

Last edited:
Since you're so interested in films, Lily...why not make your own?

(I sound like Lloyd Kaufman! I actually had an e-mail exchange with him. We ended it on him telling me go make a movie, and if he liked it, he'd distribute it. Still finishing one up, but it's not really Troma worthy - no boobs, little gore, wasn't really that good at all.)
But hey, I made one!

I've seen some really, really zero-budget movies, that I'll be damned, are available at Hollywood video, at Walmart, etc. I just got a 4 DVD pack, one movie shot in one building with no props, one so dark you can't make out half the movie, one consisting of all medium shots and close-ups....and one shot in a relatively nice house that was actually entertaining and funny!

Heck, do one with tickling, and you've already got a huge waiting fan base right here!
Boy, the guy who made that "Gitchy the Clown" movie sure isn't complaining!

Hey, mabus...

May I be perfectly candid? Lloyd Kaufman is a hack. He'd "hire" a Bolivian passer-by to direct a movie if the immigrant conceded to do it for free. No experience necessary. And, sure, he'll distribute your movie in provincial mom 'n' pop stores (his only domestic outlet)--but you won't earn a dime for your hard work. It's all about creative bookkeeping (and the fact that Troma's supposed "cult" legion has diminished to zip). I respect low budget filmmakers, they have to squeeze Utopia beer out of a lemon; Kaufman is content with alligator piss, as long as the content is compromised from skanky tits, ass and amateurishly-applied violence. Kaufman "recompenses" starving, fledgling filmmakers with claiming "I got your movie out on some shelves, what else?" I have absolutely no respect for this turd. Roger Corman is tight-fisted with money but his operation is thoroughly legitimate and filmmakers are paid. To be succinct, the difference between Kaufman and Corman is a couple of million light-years.

Best of luck on your own movie (shop it around, don't drop it off at Brain Damage's doorstep unless absolutely necessary. And, trust me, Lionsgate will furnish your movie with visibility in the event it qualifies but--for the love of God--be sure that a lawyer reads the fine print).

And, yeah, I've been working on a full-length film for the past few months (you have to write around accessible locations and circumvent permits); luckily, I live with a crack marketer who hangs with Stuart Gordon and Tim Sullivan (you have to promote your film in advance of its release, hence increasing its value. A distributor will only provide you with a blurb and jacket art). One thing for certain: it'll be pretty kinky sans the generic splatter excess.

Take care; hope you don't think I'm an imprudent, pompous tightass. I'm only pitching suggestions because you deserve the best. A tiny budget doesn't preclude creativity as evinced by CARNIVAL OF SOULS, THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, HORROR HOTEL, et al.

Lily
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Last edited:
You told me about this movie and I didn't recall ever seeing it, but these images reminded me. I saw a blurb and clip on what was probably a "Top 10" blog concerning cheesy horror films. Is there a scene where the head is taken out of camera shot for implied oral sex? My memory is pretty fuzzy but I kinda recall some of the plot now.

Also, in the same post there was a movie about a bed that kills people while they sleep. Of course the girl somehow lost her clothes in the process.

phant0m...

Yup, you just described the scene from RE-ANIMATOR that provoked all of the notoriety (the severed head is subtlety telegraphed in the "hypnosis" scene when the director--Stuart Gordon--cuts to a prolonged close-up of Dr. Carl Hill's face, cropping-out the remainder of his body. Unfortunately, this scene was deleted from the theatrical release, even though it's critical to one character's abrupt change of demeanor. Hill's decapitated but animated head subsequently molests Ms. Crampton in the climactic scene--which was trimmed a bit for the R-rated release. See both, the R-rated and unrated versions; as aforementioned, the the R-rated release is padded with scenes that were rescued from the cutting room floor. Oh, and take a gander in Barbara Crampton's bedroom near the opening; the Talking Heads poster...n'yuk, n'yuk). It's a classic though I doubt anyone else but Stuart Gordon could have pulled it off!

The boudoir movie may likely be DEATH BED: THE BED THAT EATS, a 1977 cult face that even its director had forgotten!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back