• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTA 3 (F/F)

Johnny lea

TMF Expert
So I've been kicking it somewhat old school lately and reliving some of the old Grand Theft Auto games. Anyway half way through GTA 3 I was re-introduced to a cut scene between Maria and Asuka two of the main female leads and felt like attempting to write something, it was so suggestive it was perfect to write about. The story has a little sexual and graphic content for those who want to make a decision. Anyway here we go.

It came suddenly from no where. Those sudden brief few seconds of illumination and blinding light exploding through the sky and absorbing the menacing blackness of the storm clouds that surrounded Liberty City. Maria Latorre winced at the lightning’s presence and searched for a reassuring look from the sombre cut figure that stood besides her. It was almost during that moment their eyes fixed upon each other, the slow rumbling flood of thunder echoed around the Callahan Point dock announcing what seemed a sinister undertone of things to come.

Asuka Kasen remained resolute, even when that first rain drop hit she retained her coolness and intimidating stature all the more. Maria tried not to entertain the irritation of what the rain was going to do to the hundreds of dollars she had spent on her hair and make up. This was neither the time or place in the face of recent events. She’d been desperate in reacquainting herself with Asuka, her fate lay squarely in her hands.

For what seemed like the one hundredth time Maria gravely looked back towards the tunnelled entrance to the docks, hoping she had acted in time to save the final member of their party. As if answered by a heavenly intervention they were suddenly no longer alone. The piercing beams from a car’s headlights announced another presence. For the first time Maria was aware of Asuka stirring besides her, though unlike herself it wasn’t wide eyed with the wash of fear completely numbing her body. The dawning of their sudden company not being who they expected twisted like a knife in Maria’s belly, Asuka on the other hand was more than prepared. Such emotion heightened as the door to vehicle opened, until it was quickly eradicated by the injection of relief towards the familiar black jacket and black haired quiff approaching them.

The ghost like figure of Claude Speed stood before both women, the soullessness of his eyes absorbing everything before him. Nervously Maria couldn’t hold on any longer and it all gushed out.

“Listen Salvatore thinks we’re going behind his back, so he was offering you to the Colombian Cartel, in order to make a deal.” She frantically lay upon him.

“I couldn’t let him do that. I mean the worse thing is…it’s my fault. I told him we were an item, don’t ask me why I don’t know.” On that revelation she gauged his reaction, only to be met by that usual deafening silence he gave everyone. Dazed she somehow continued.

“Look you’re a marked man on mafia turf and I’ve got to get out of here. I’ve seen to much killing. Too much blood.” Now shaken by his blank expression, Maria quickly looked for the reassurance of Asuka once more.

“This…this is an old friend Asuka, she’s someone we can trust.” She ushered towards the smaller ash skinned woman besides her. As the raindrops became heavier Asuka took a confident step forward, her small stature giving off striking authority.

“Come on enough of the speeches.” Asuka firmly answered to defuse this cocktail of uncontrolled emotion.

“We better get out of here before we get more hysterical Italians wanting less friendly reunions.” She ushered towards a boat dancing on the waves below and made her way down the rickety steps before them.

Claude simply barged his way past Maria and prepared to man the helm of the boat to aid their escape. Standing their cold with the sudden awareness of wet clothes stuck against her, Maria watched him obey Asuka’s motioned instructions. She’d risked it all. The domineering fire of Asuka’s gaze turned towards her making Maria brave the steps and fight to keep her balance in such high stilettos. By some miracle she made the boat without braking her neck. Staunton Island now awaited.

Hours had passed. The storm had dissolved and hints of crimson ripples now started to puncture the sky as evening approached. Asuka stood on the decking of her luxury Newport condo and took in the coast line of neighbouring Portland Island across the river. Behind her Claude silently hung in the back ground, alert to Asuka’s mood and ready for action. From inside the condo Maria emerged freshly showered and dried, completely unaware of the undercurrents that were forming in her surroundings. Before she could interject herself Asuka beat her to the punch.

“We have certain issues to clear up before we can continue any form of relationship, business or otherwise.” Claude stirred and stood up straight before her. Completely oblivious Maria resigned herself to going back inside, this wasn’t for her. Asuka turned to face Claude and coolly continued.

“Let’s lay our cards on the table, I am Yakuza and I know you worked for Salvatore Leones family. I can give you work with my organisation, but first you must prove your ties with the mafia are truly broken. Salvatore will be leaving Luigi’s club in three hours time. Make sure he doesn’t reach his mansion alive.” She let that last part hang, deliberately wanting to read the assassin before her.

Claude simply nodded an affirmative and made sure to keep her gaze. He was mysterious and had this aura about him. So far she liked what she saw, all he had to do now was prove his worth. Suggestively Asuka looked back to the condo and then at Claude.

“Meanwhile Maria and I will catch up on old times.” The hint behind such a statement was evident. Claude unfazed withdrew himself and left the condo decking to her satisfaction.

“Oh Asuka you got a massager!” Maria’s voice called out gaining her attention.

“That’s not a massager!” She replied in much delight.

Entering the condo Asuka shut the door behind her and took in Maria’s embarrassment. She was cute in such a scenario. Observing Maria’s good looks and trashy dress sense, Asuka smoothly took a seat as Maria attempted to compose herself. That leopard skin dress in particular was a vulgar sight to behold, yet it tightly highlighted that curvy body ever so well.

“Your, shall we say, acquaintance is quite the puzzle to unravel. His debt to my organisation is one of much importance in these recent times.” Asuka almost purred as Maria took a seat directly opposite.

“Fido was one of Salvatore’s most devoted lap dogs, well and mine for that matter. He’ll be putty in your hands on my say so.” Maria replied trailing her hand through her hair trying to remain nonchalant. Asuka however could sense that lack of doubt.

“Excellent, I like women who have their men on such a tight leash.” Asuka smiled now reaching for a pack of cigarettes. She motioned one to Maria who waved it off. Asuka uncaring lit her cigarette then took a drag looking Maria up and down.

“Of course with your man away serving his debt towards me, I think it’s now appropriate to discuss the debt you owe me.” Asuka spoke those words ever so clearly. Maria suddenly alert gave off a nervous laugh. What was she talking about?

“Debt? Come on Asuka don’t mess around with me like that.” Maria replied trying once more to laugh off such a notion.

Asuka merely sat there, purposely ignoring her and deliberately taking an extra long drag. Ever so slowly she released the smoke around the room and flicked some ash into a tray. Looking over to her she finally responded.

“You were married to Salvatore Leone, were you or were you not?” She responded calmly.

“Well of course I was but -” Maria didn’t get a chance to finish, a mere held up hand by Asuka caught her in her tracks.

“That means you have had certain allegiances to a rival crew on our turf, your loyalty must come into question.”

Maria stuttered for words, for the first time in her life she was speechless. Asuka stubbed her cigarette out and stood up that domineering streak alive in her again.

“On your feet.” It wasn’t a request. Maria felt weakness shoot through her legs as she stood, once again she was trying to balance herself on her stilettos. Asuka came up behind her, to Maria’s horror she heard the clicking of metal cuffs and before she knew it her hands her bound and helpless.

“Asuka come on I thought we were friends!” Maria pleaded in her confusion over how this was happening.

“I need some reassurances. It‘s crucial my good nature to provide aid isn‘t going to cost me. We‘re just going to have a little talk Maria. Now move along with me.”

Asuka carefully guided Maria into a darkened room and flicked on the lights. Squinting momentarily Maria tried to take in her surroundings, however the abrupt grasp of the back of her hair made her wince and lose her bearings.

“Do not threat, you’re worth is far to precious to me to allow any serious infliction harm you.” Asuka’s warm breath voiced into her ear. Maria felt her own breathing increase as she noticed the hanging whips and chains for the first time around her.

“Please Asuka! Let me go I’ll never betray you I swear!” She pleaded as a she was suddenly bent over a shackled table. Gently she felt Asuka’s fingers caress one of her ears, pure fear grasped her body as she felt ever delicate stroke.

“Do you know how it is possible for a woman like myself to become a leader of a Yakuza clan?” It was more of a lingering question rather then one that needed a direct response. Maria felt Asuka’s hips thrust into her, her caresses now slowly circled her neck as well as her ear. It gave an irritating tickling sensation that made Maria squint from time to time.

“Let me tell you for your own benefit. I possess specific skills that have been well received in my families day to day operation. As a matter of fact if you were to read my police file - which I have constant access to - you’ll see them listed there. It’s something like a badge of honour for me.” Maria gasped as she felt one of Asuka’s hands run down the back of her right leg.

“Does that tickle?” She almost purred in delight. Maria’s struggling gave her enough of an indication.

“See my beautiful Maria if you were to read that file it would state, holds specific skills in torture, security and information retrieval.” She almost hissed into her ear.

“I don’t know anything Asuka! Salvatore always kept me in the dark! I’m begging you!” Maria wailed in terror.

“Enough!” Asuka firmly demanded pulling her up straight. She turned Maria to face her and stroked her face before gently kissing her lips. Maria felt her heart thud against her chest, in the mist of all this confusion Asuka actually well…tasted nice.

Very tenderly Asuka stopped, her bottom lip ever so slowly coming off Maria’s.

“Just as I remember.” Asuka said letting out a deep breath.

“Onto the table.” Her mood instantly switched, that menacing stature back once again. Maria tried to protest but in her own fear she got on and allowed Asuka to strap her ankles into place, it happened so quickly.

Releasing the handcuffs, Asuka pushed her down to strap her hands into the place. Maria struggled against her bonds, the sight of those whips once more in her eye line sent a chill down her spine. The sudden sound of Asuka crackling her knuckles made her snap to attention and kick at her ankle shackles.

“Wait Asuka I can pay you! I know where Salvatore keeps his doe, I can prove my debt to you in that way!”

Asuka who up to this point had worn her jet black hair in a tight bun, released it from its band and let her long hair drape down her back. After running her hands through it a couple of times she approached Maria’s ankles and threw her stilettos off before circling the table. Her complete lack of mercy started to make Maria sweat.

“Money is inconsequential, I have it in abundance. What I want from you Maria Latorre is a declaration of complete loyalty, not to the Yakuza but that you surrender yourself completely to me.” Asuka replied dragging her index finger back and too on Maria’s right bicep.

There was that tickly sensation again, she tried to ignore it and compose herself but this time it felt different, it really did tickle.

“Asuka I-I…No don’t!!” Maria cackled in laughter as she felt the frantic fury of Asuka’s nails in her arm pit. Maria went bug eyed at the sensation of those long nails it was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Then just as abruptly it stopped as serpent like Asuka circled the table again.

“Please don’t tickle! I’m really ticklish, I can’t stand it Asuka!” Maria yelled pulling at her shackles once more. The moment she completed her confession Asuka gripped her hips and moved her hands in a massaging like manner. It was enough to make Maria scream at the sensations that shot through her.

“Shit!…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…NO…..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !”

Maria bucked all over the table to Asuka’s delight, staying in rhythm she maintained her vice like grip on her hips and continued to rub at them. Keeping her on edge Asuka stuck her hands under her dress and scratched her nails on her thighs, revealing her pink underwear as she bucked wilder.

“How it does it feel!” Asuka cooed as Maria’s shrieks grew louder. She quickly pounced back to the hips and chuckled to herself. This was delicious.

“Anything Asuka!…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….I’ll do anything!”

Feeling more satisfaction Asuka climbed on the table and straddled her hips and attacked her rib area ferociously. Maria’s breast jiggled all over the place as she turned the air blue, this was pure torture. She’d never been tickled like this before, she couldn’t stand it.

“You belong to me Maria understand!” Asuka barked now stating to delicately circle her arm pits. This produced belly aching laughter in Maria, so far she’d screamed for the most part but this feeling created cackling like she’d not experienced for years. Asuka loving this new found reaction kept it up for the next five minutes almost hypnotised by the sound she was creating. Finally she removed herself and circled her again.

“No more….I swear I’m yours whatever you want….whatever you want.” Maria panted and tried to regain her focus.

“Are you? Are you really Maria?” Asuka answered dismissively. Once more she pounded on her hips making that screaming sound with the odd curse thrown in. After a few more minutes she released her again and moved towards her feet.

“No! Don’t please !” Maria pleaded anticipating her next move.

“You silly little girl, your just the type to have these feet treated for pedicures time and time again aren’t you. I can just imagine how sensitive they must be.”

With that she attacked and that cackling laughter returned to her delight once more. Asuka completely lost herself for the next fifteen minutes exploring every inch of her soles, pinpointing her toes for extensive torture upon seeing her nearly break the shackles.

“Tell me how much it tickles Maria?” Asuka purred again as she began at her toes for another play.

“HAHAHAHAHA…It tickles!…..HAHAHAHAHAH….It tickles!…….HAHAHAHAHA!”

Asuka smiled and continued her torture once more hypnotised in her task. Finally she stopped and looked at the hot sweaty mess in front of her. Gently Asuka began kissing her along her arm until she reached her neck, making a groan of pleasure echo round the room.

“Are you mine Maria?” Asuka asked gently tickling her arm pit with a free hand. Maria yelped and pulled at her shackles again.

“I’m yours Asuka….I’m yours.” She replied her eyes shut and taking in deep breaths.

“And you’ll let me do this to you whenever I want, even when I deem you a naughty little girl.” Asuka asked before nibbling her ear.

“Yes!” Maria gasped, although not totally grasping the request that had been given to her. That feeling on her ear erased all dread in the pit of her stomach.

“Good, that is your debt to me. I promise in return I will always look after you. Your almost like a doll to me, delicate and precious with much care needed. I will never leave your side.” Asuka cooed now gently tickling her neck.

“I…I understand Asuka.” Maria replied relaxed by the neck tickling. It didn’t give those sensations like the rest of her body.

“Excellent. Later tonight I will by you a wardrobe as a special treat, much is to go down in these next few weeks and your to be kept away from it all you understand?” That firm hint made itself announced once again.

“Completely!….Shit no!” Maria yelped as Asuka tickled her pits briefly again.

Asuka smiled and stroked her forehead and kissed her lips once more. She released and removed herself for a brief moment out of Maria’s eye line. Maria shut her eyes and took in a few more deep breaths, she could feel her body slowly returning to normal. Then that sound started an electrical buzzing that jerked her eyes open. Asuka grabbed the toes of her right foot and flashed the electric toothbrush in front of her.

“No Asuka! Please no!….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Asuka Kasen lounged on a folding chair on her decking. A cool breeze blew as she sipped at a drink and enjoyed the faint sun that had introduced itself. Her attention was quickly brought to the black haired shadow that stood before him. She smiled delighted at the sight of Claude, his addition had worked to perfection.

“It’s my handsome handyman!” She announced at his presence. It had been weeks since the death of Salvatore Leone and the Yakuza were regaining much ground they had lost in the war for Liberty City.

“Maria’s all tied up at the moment but I’ll tell her you called.” She said standing to face him full on.

“Who’s that? Asuka? I know I’ve been a naughty girl but I really need to go pee! Okay?” The sound of Maria brought a devious smile to Asuka’s face. She awaited a challenge that very moment from the silent assassin, however as usual he merely stirred and ignored the situation at hand. Amused Asuka got straight to business.

“It’s time you met our man inside the Liberty City Police Department. Here’s the payment for the last little job he did for us. He is understandably cautious. Get to the payphone in Torrington as you can and await his instructions.”

Claude took the payment and lingered a moment before leaving. Asuka caught his glance over the shoulder as he left and smiled. Turning she made her way back to the Condo removing the feather from under her jacket. Maria’s eyes made her grin.

Slowly she shut the door to the hell that was Liberty City, for this next moment in time whatever war they fought was all irrelevant. The loyalty and debt of her subject inside was all she needed.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back