• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Be a part of a tickle story for NEST?

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Okay... sooo... I am a writer, and I'm the writer of the Tickle Monster Saga that has 15 stories with it. You might have read it, maybe not. If you want to yo can go to my profile, check out my blog that has my profile and it has all the links on there..

What I kinda want to do is write a tickle monster story where the tickle monsters go to NEST. It'll be based on my Tickle Monster Saga, so it'll take place after Tickle Monster Saga 15. But I was curious if there were any people out there interested in being in a tickle story? I like writing about real people.. and so I thought I'd ask. I will probably not get any takers, but I thought I'd ask...

If you are, don't reply here, pm me on the site. PM me with this information:

Real Name (It doesn't have to be your actual name, it can be a nick name if you're not comfortable with people online knowing your real name, or if your screen name has a name in it that's kinda like a real name like some people have Star in there name, that's a real name. But if your name is like tickles feet, or whatever, please give me a real name or nick name.)

Where your ticklish at and if you could rank the ticklishness, or just tell me where you're ticklish and then tell me your most ticklish spot... (If you don't want to tell me, that's cool, I guess, but if you don't I'll mke something up and I might be right and maybe someone never thought of tickling you ther and you might get attacked there...)

If you prefer to be tickled by a male or female.

What your style of clothes are (If you wear pants usually, or shorts, or skirts, or button up shirts or halter tops, etc - this I actually think is the most important question.)

Ethnicity, I hope that doesn't sound racist, because I don't mean to be... it's just nice to get a visual immage..

you don't have to go to nest for me to write the story about you, it is a story so we can pretend you attend... lol.. but anyways... don't need to comment saying it's a stupid idea or whatever or give me negative feedback, just send me a pm if interested (and yes I have my IMs listed on the site, but don't send me an IM about this... I want it all in my pm

thanks

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back