• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Vengeance/ The Waiver Part I

z5299

1st Level Red Feather
This is fictional but is based on some true recent events. F/M, M/F and FM/M tickling and sexual content. This is my fisrt story so I apologize for typos, grammar etc.

Kevin was a typical TMF member , he loved mercilessly tickling women and loved being tickled. Kevin had never had to use a safe word when being tickled however. After watching a few videos with post orgasm tickling he wondered if that would put him over the edge. He also was a bit curious about m/m tickling since perhaps same theory as post orgasm tickling, that is once the sensuality and sexual tension were gone, would it really be pure torture? Being a frequent visitor over the years to some local domes he found himself searching a dominatrix website and came across a new domme in town. She was a tall beautiful Asian who also had a phone sex line so he dialed it up. He and Mistress Asia chatted one night for an hour and discussed all aspects of tickling and foot worship. He even confessed to his curiosity about post orgasm tickling and the horror he would feel if another guy tickled him. Before they had a chance to schedule an in person meeting he was bored one night and called her again. She whispered into the phone , “do you want to hear me tickle one of my personal slaves?” Blushing, Kevin said, “ sure, sounds fun”. “Okay” she replied but “Colin hates being tickled, I mean he can’t stand it so be warned you might hear him screaming.” Colin was tied to the Mistresses bed and she held the phone to his ear. “ Kevin tell him what you want me to do to him.” Kevin spoke softly, a little embarrassed talking to a strange guy, “I want to hear Mistress Asia tickle the hell out of you.” Colin shook his head no and looked at his mistress with fear. He hated being tickled and was extremely ticklish. The mistress put the phone down by his head, walked to the edge of the bed where his ankles where securely tied. She took one long nail and ran it up his sole. It was like a shot of electricity. She then proceeded to wiggle her fingers all over his feet. Colin was going crazy thrashing around and begging for mercy. It only lasted a minute, but a minute is a long time for someone that is so deathly afraid of being tickled. She stopped and climbed on the bed, straddling his waist. “And now for the grand finale” she announced. Her fingers danced along his ribs and armpits sending the slave into hysterics. On the phone line Kevin was getting excited, he never heard such ticklish torture. After another minute she stopped and picked up the phone. “Kevin, that is just a taste of what I am going to do to you………. (to be continued)

no comments

over 200 views and no comments. I was hoping for some feedback as this was my first story. By the way--the part of the story that was true was the phone call. The rest was my imagination....

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back