• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story - Tickling in her House

ForgottenTcklr

4th Level Red Feather
At one time I had a friend who was 22. She had a four year old daughter. I used to go over to her house and hang-out when I was 17 or so. I never got seriously involved with Kira, but we had our moments (no relationship because I didn't want to deal with being a daddy @ 17) although I really did love her daughter. Anyway, every time I visited Kira would always tickle torture her daughter. I knew that Kira was ticklish, so I figured that I could have some fun with this. So one night when I was there, Kira began tickling her daughter... and I was off. I went up behind Kira and said "now look at you, how would you like to be tickle tortured?" She kinda shrugged it off and kept tickling. So I pulled her off her daughter and pinned her to the ground. Then I started tickling her ribs. She bursted out with laughter. I have NEVER heard a girl scream as loud as she did. She was in pain. I was tickling her from head to toe. I remember very clearly that she was wearing a white t-shirt with a red star on front and a very short skirt. Next I lifted up her shirt and began blowing raspberries on her tummy. "See, it's not so fun is it," I said. She was begging and screaming so loud that she couldn't fully answer my statement. So I turned her over and gave her a good rib tickling while she laid face down. (Now I am a total butt tickler, it's my favorite spot, but I wanted to be a little subtle so she wouldn't get to upset, even though I knew she did really like me) So I slowly lifted her skirt up and ran my fingers briskly over her butt. She then bucked so hard that I literally fell off and landed about two feet to the left. She was able to get up and end the torture, but I kept reminding her that I was in control. About a year later I spoke with her and she told me that she was most likely moving out of town. I am not sure if she did, but I haven't spoken with her since. But I have had a couple of other real good tickling experiences with her!

Sorry about the lack of paragraphs. That's really not my style, I just forgot!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back