• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Mainstream RED Alert

toneus79

2nd Level Red Feather
Just reading directly from the TV pages of the London Listings magazine 'Time Out'. Monday 28th October, Channel Five, 11.50pm, there is a programme called AMERICAN SEX. All the magazine says by way of a content description is: 'Tickling Fetishes, etc'.

Two things worth mentioning here that has tempered my excitement.
1) Time Out, do not always get the correct content for programmes pertaining to the correct week. Nevertheless if it isn't on next Monday, I am sure it will be somewhere within that series.

2) Knowing the way these sort of shows work, I wouldn't expect it to be more than a ten minute segment in the show, which will no doubt first have you sitting through: 'Gay Mens Parachuting Club', and 'Nipple Piercing for the over Seventies'.

What I am saying is don't blame me if it is a total letdown.

I've seen it before. It has a ten minute segment based around FM concepts and tickling videos. It shows some good shots of Stacy Burke getting tickled. Worth watching at any rate...

I remember when this first came on Sky- I was well excited and couldnt believe the way they edited it- right let down in my book, most consistent result was aboout 10 seconds tickling then theyd interview some guy or stacey or the cameraman or the pet chiwawa, or the milkman anything but show more tickling bah bah bah to that show

Well the show came and went and yes it was only a ten minute segment. Yet what a ten minutes, that Stacey Burke is one Fun girl. Yes there was quite a bit of talking (which I loved when it when it was Stacey talking about Tickling). Also the Tickling (and the whole segment) was more playful than hardcore. Yet it was fun to watch, and a good lighthearted introduction to those who had never thought about Tickling before.

I was just thinking, if this had come on the TV say 15 years ago, I would have dropped dead with excitement on the spot. Now one is almost at the point of saying yes this was so so. My how times have changed for all of us.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back