• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not Another Lap - Short Story Fiction M/F

ForgottenTcklr

4th Level Red Feather
I found this story a few years ago and thought I'd let you guys see this...

It was swimming class in College, and we were doing laps. Then our instructor gave lap instructions to hold on to the next person's feet and swim for the next "stroke". The girl behind me told me she had to swim in front. She must have been at least two years younger than I was. That left me with the back. She told me to be very careful, she said she was very ticklish.
At first, I held tight to her feet as I kicked in the back. Then she slowed down, so I pushed her feet. My fingers slipped downward, and this caused her feet to wiggle. I began moving my fingers, getting her to squirm purposely. After the lap was over, she told me that her feet were very delicate. "What, did that tickle or something?" I asked innocently. "Very," she told me with a grin on her face.
As we talked on, I realized that she wanted a date for the night. At eight, the time she told me to be there, her roomate welcomed me at the door. She asked me if we were good friends. "I guess, we just met today. I held her feet while we swam."
As she left I went in and sat down. This girl already had done her homework, so I asked her what time she wanted to get to bed. She told me twelve in a sassy voice. "Don't you dare give me that lip," I told her in a stern, teasing voice. "Or what?" She asked. "Find out!" I said. She then began to tell me something about how I "smelled bad" or something like that.
"Not smart!" I instructed as I began to pull her toward me. "Wha-What are you going to do?" she asked me as I began tickling her horribly. She screamed harder than most any girl I had yet tickled. "Ha-Ha-Ha, Heeeeeee," she screamed out as she wiggled around as I continued to tickle her ribs.
I then stopped, just to let her catch her breath. "I am only going to ask once. Where are you most ticklish." I demanded. "What if I don't tell?" She said, acting smart. "This," I said as I tickled her ribs for about five seconds before she burst out laughing saying "Alright, alright. I'll talk; I have very ticklish feet and knees.
This was great. I attacked her knees as hard as I could. She begged and begged me to stop. Next her feet, her feet lay there as I tantalized her. I touched one finger to them to get little jolts, and then would give her an all out torture time as I tickled away.
She was laughing so hard I did not even notice she was crying. I stopped and let her up, but she got many quick tickles throughout the night.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back