• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Players: Sex & Tickle Torture F/M – FF/M – FM/F

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
The Players: Sex & Tickle Torture F/M – FF/M – FM/F

This is a true experience, I am sure you ll believe it and I really hope you ll enjoy it. As my native language is Spanish I apologize for my English in advance.

I love tickle torture, I get crazy when I see tickle torture pictures or stories, I have written many of them. My wife learned about this with me and although she isn’t ticklish herself she is one of the most sadistic ticklers I ever met.

Last weekend we went to a nice resort to relax and have plenty of sex. After a nice dinner we went to bed and started kissing and caressing each other, we made sex and I kissed her and licked her literally from head to toe………before we were asleep she told me: -“Dear tomorrow you will experience a terrific session….”

Next morning she began to tie me, she knows about bondage and secured my wrists and ankles while kissing me and speaking lovingly. When she finished she climbed on the bed just over me. Elena is 5,4” and weights 115 pounds, she is very fit, the athletic type and feminine. Her hair and eyes are black and she is quite sexy.

Looking at her standing over me I admired her sexy body, her legs are really beautiful and she performed a nice strip tease for me, she waved her feet (size 7 pretty and sensitive but unfortunately for me non-ticklish) a couple of inches from my face, she did the same with her breasts, ass and pussy. I was starting to get crazy. I wasn t able to reach her.

She went directly to the only but unbearably ticklish part of my body: my feet. She learned about tickle torture working on me, she knows when to tease, when to start, when to stop. She masters the art of tickling so she can easily take me from heaven to hell with her skilled strokes.

-“ This is going to be torture my dear, you know that you will finally come but its going to be a long and painful experience-“ Are you ready?”

We have experienced this same scenario dozens of times but I am always thrilled and believe me a little frightened every time. I know what she is capable of. I am a strong guy and she loves to have me absolutely helpless at her mercy, for me its like heaven……….

She placed a stool at my feet and sat down. For a few moments she just looked at my feet and began the teasing:-“ MMMMM!! Diego I love to torture you!”

Elena began to tickle me. First she decided to strike my toes, light touches were applied making me scream like an animal, she was delighted with my reactions….she brought the digital camera and shot. –“ I love to have pictures of you at my complete mercy” and then resumed her work.

The touches were light and unbearable in my arches, I was almost crying and she was so horny…………..she went to the balls of my feet and used her thumb and index finger to torment the fleshy and sensitive spot.

-“Okay Elena MERCY SOOOOOOOOP HAHAHAAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

-“ MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE TO HEAR YOU BEGGINGG OOOOHHH!!!” She came to an orgasm, only by tickling my soles, it was fantastic but I was exhausted.

After a brief pause she told me: “Just imagine I am here with Stephanie Seymour, we have you all tied up, vulnerable in our hands……….we are excited, I love her body, her look….. she is soooo sexy and looks soooooooo cruel”

When I heard her words I was almost exploding. Elena knows I love tickle torture scenarios and stories involving female celebrities, she read my stories and perform her role perfectly, of course, she likes women so its easy and enjoyable for her.

-“ Stephanie and I are standing at your bare, vulnerable feet Diego” “We are kissing each other, we are not touching you just caressing and enjoying ourselves”

-“ Please Elena touch me, kiss me let me touch you PLEEEEEEEASE!!!”

She brought one of her socks and put it inside my mouth.-“Shut up!!! Stephanie lets start now!” and resume the torment. She tickled and tickled and tickled. I was dying, I could not stand such an ordeal and Elena knew it but was relentless. In fact I could picture that THEY WERE REALLY torturing me……… my admired Stephanie Seymour was tickling my soles!!!!!!

-“ Stephanie is working in you now and I am looking at her admiring her skill and kissing her sucking her toes and tasting her round ass while she torture you Diego…”

She removed the sock from my mouth and climbed over me.-“ OK darling, I m Stephanie now, kiss my feet” and put her bare foot a few inches above my mouth.-“lick it” I obeyed and while sucking her toes and licking her soles I imagined it was Stephanie s long slender feet I was worshiping. I could picture her beautiful tattoo circling her fantastic ankle……the soles were just slightly smelly and salty…………… I was in heaven…

I kissed and worshiped her feet and was forced to lick and suck her breasts…….Elena (or it was Stephanie Seymour?) screamed in pleasure, she sat on my face and I tasted her wonderful pussy and perfect ass….she came, once again to an incredible orgasm….I was dying to come but could not yet…..

Five minutes later Elena said to me:-“ OK Diego just imagine Eva Herzigova is tied where you are now…YOU and I have her secured helpless…….her body is unique , her face is fantastic, a blend of innocence and lust, and her feet OHH HER PERFECT FEET!!!!!!!”

Needles to say that I am virtually IN LOVE with Eva so Elena was really teasing me and driving me crazy.

She described me in detail every inch of the Czech supermodel with her super- face super- body and super- feet…… her absolutely ticklish and sensitive feet. Then she went back to my feet (at that moment we both imagined they were really Eva s) and secured the toes with a pair of shoe laces.

-“KOOOTCHE KOOTCHEEEEEEEERE!!!” said my wife waving her sharp fingernails an inch apart from the soles. Her relentless fingers tickled every inch of the vulnerable feet. Not only the toes and soles but also the tops and ankles….I screamed and yelled and begged but there was no mercy at all.

As she was not caressing me, just tickling I was not ready to come, so she said: - “ OK Eva, maybe if you kiss and lick Diego s feet we may stop your torment” and began to lick my soles….it was heaven after such an ordeal her gifted tongue excited me giving me fantastic pleasure but in order to keep tormenting me she combined her tongue with her sadistic nails.

I was experiencing a blend of suffering and pleasure, my beloved wife convinced me it was Eva the tickler-lover at my feet…………-“Lets see if you can endure a little more than just tickling” I knew what those words meant. She was going to torture me . She placed her fingers between my toes and started squeezing this is really torture…..I screamed but she kept applying pressure.

She love the sadistic role so my screams excited her more and more. Delighted she applied her teeth to my soles and toes biting carefully the tender toes and arches and cruelly the harder skin of the heels and balls of the feet.

When she was done I was almost fainting so she said-“ OK Eva, your e only chance is to suck Diego s dick making he come and swallow ALL!!!!!!!”

I heard this in utter delight and experienced her gifted mouth working lovingly, lustfully in my penis. I saw Eva s perfect face, her big sexy mouth with white teeth and beautiful blue eyes enjoying with passion………..I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed it all. -“ Elena I love you so much!!!!”

She untied me, I was exhausted and happy, we went to sleep.

The End

Diego

Diego my friend

Diego my friend you've returned.........at least as far as Im concerned. Nice story here too.............although I really love your Supermodel Inquisition fantasies!!!!!

Good to see ya back buddy.

Giantfan:devil:

Thanks Giantfan

Thank You Giantfan. Actually its a true experience and we usually put many celebrities in our fantasies.

I am working on a story starring Jennifer Odell, Eva Herzigova and Anna Kournikova. The problem is I am quite short of time and I have to make a bigger effort to write in English

Best Regards
Diego

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back