• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Waiver Parts 1 and 2 combined F/M, M/F, FM/M

z5299

1st Level Red Feather
The story is fictional, alll people portrayed are over 18 and the phone call tickling in the beginning actually happened!
This is my first story:

F/M M/F FM/M semi true, partially non consensual

Tickle Vengeance/ the Waiver Part I

Kevin was a typical TMF member , he loved mercilessly tickling women and loved being tickled. Kevin had never had to use a safe word when being tickled however. After watching a few videos with post orgasm tickling he wondered if that would put him over the edge. He also was a bit curious about m/m tickling since perhaps same theory as post orgasm tickling, that is once the sensuality and sexual tension were gone, would it really be pure torture? Being a frequent visitor over the years to some local domes he found himself searching a dominatrix website and came across a new domme in town. She was a tall beautiful Asian who also had a phone sex line so he dialed it up. He and Mistress Asia chatted one night for an hour and discussed all aspects of tickling and foot worship. He even confessed to his curiosity about post orgasm tickling and the horror he would feel if another guy tickled him. Before they had a chance to schedule an in person meeting he was bored one night and called her again. She whispered into the phone , “do you want to hear me tickle one of my personal slaves?” Blushing, Kevin said, “ sure, sounds fun”. “Okay” she replied but “Colin hates being tickled, I mean he can’t stand it so be warned you might hear him screaming.” Colin was tied to the Mistresses bed and she held the phone to his ear. “ Kevin tell him what you want me to do to him.” Kevin spoke softly, a little embarrassed talking to a strange guy, “I want to hear Mistress Asia tickle the hell out of you.” Colin shook his head no and looked at his mistress with fear. He hated being tickled and was extremely ticklish. The mistress put the phone down by his head, walked to the edge of the bed where his ankles where securely tied. She took one long nail and ran it up his sole. It was like a shot of electricity. She then proceeded to wiggle her fingers all over his feet. Colin was going crazy thrashing around and begging for mercy. It only lasted a minute, but a minute is a long time for someone that is so deathly afraid of being tickled. She stopped and climbed on the bed, straddling his waist. “And now for the grand finale” she announced. Her fingers danced along his ribs and armpits sending the slave into hysterics. On the phone line Kevin was getting excited, he never heard such ticklish torture. After another minute she stopped and picked up the phone. “Kevin, that is just a taste of what I am going to do to you………. (to be continued)

Tickle Vengeance/ the Waiver Part II

A few weeks later Kevin finally visited Mistress Asia for a session. She was even more beautiful in person than he imagined. They sat down on the bed and she commanded him to massage her feet. Her feet were gorgeous and after a few minutes of rubbing her feet, he couldn’t help himself so he grabbed her ankles and started tickling her feet. “Don’t you dare!” she screamed. Kevin’s hold was tight he was able to keep up the tickling for a couple minutes before the Mistress said “Enough! Its your turn, but for that little tickling, you may get more then your bargained for.” As is the protocol, Kevin signed a waiver without reading it, hopped on the bed and allowed her to tie his arms above his head wrists together, stretched tight. His ankles were tied to each corner of the specially designed bondage bed so he was in the inverted “Y” position with almost no wiggle room.
The next 20 minutes were pure tickling bliss for Kevin. Mistress Asia used her nails to explore every ticklish spot on his body. Wiggling up and down his feet, swirling in his armpits, squeezing his ribs and even finding a spot on his lower sides toward his back that gave him a jolt and goose bumps all over. “You know Kevin, I took your suggestion and checked out www.ticklingforum.com and I watched some videos to pick up a few techniques.” “Like what?” Kevin asked. “Like this” she said as she proceeded to rub lotion into his feet, even massaging them a bit before she grabbed a large hair brush and raked it across the sole of his foot. Kevin screamed. He had seen that technique in numerous videos and it looked bad. It was, and he started laughing hysterically. After a minute, he begged her to stop and used his safe word , “red”. She looked at him and smiled and said, “sorry dear” you should have read the waiver you signed. “ The safe word is for any activity other than tickling.” Well since I don’t want you alarming the neighbors, let me quiet you. The mistress proceeded to stick a ball bag in his mouth to shut Kevin up. “Besides, looks like you are enjoying this” she said looking down at his erection poking through his boxers. Sitting between his legs now, Mistress Asia took out an electric toothbrush and started twirling it along the inside of his thighs slowly moving up his legs and tickling his but cheeks and balls. Moaning into the gag, Kevin was starting to enjoy the session again. Looking at the clock on the wall it would be over soon. She then pulled out something else he had seen in some tickling videos. A Hitachi vibrator. Smiling she said, “ this isn’t just for girls you know!” She placed it on the head of his cock and turned it on. “MMMMMMMPFFFFFFFF” he let a muffled scream. She swung her feet around rubbed them all over his body and face while still holding the vibrator on his cock. “You thought it was funny to tickle me didn’t you ?” she asked. He shook his head no but they both knew how much he liked it. “Remember when you confessed your two biggest fears?” Kevin’s eyes got bigger in fear. “I can’t believe she remembered what I said about post orgasm tickling, but the second fear no way, there’s no one else here” he thought to himself. Just then, the door to the dungeon swung open and in steps a normal looking guy dressed in workout clothes. “Sorry to interrupt Mistress Asia but I wanted to see if my Mistress needed anything from the store?” Mistress smiled and said, “ Kevin, this is Colin the slave whom I tickled when we were on the phone a few weeks ago.” Colin looked down at the helpless man and looked at the Mistress, “Is this the guy who had me tickled?” She shook her head yes and winked. “This can’t be happening!” Kevin thought to himself. Kevin let out a few muffled screams and pleaded through the gag for this to be over. “Not yet honey” she whispered. “ I know you want to push your limits, you told me that night on the phone that you had never really experienced true tickle torture.” “Now Colin I know you want revenge, and I know you want to touch this guy about as much as he wants you to touch him, so just use that hair brush and electric toothbrush on his feet while I finish him off.” Listening to his Mistress he started tickling Kevin’s feet with the tickle toys as his Mistress commanded. “MMMMMMMPPPFFFF F NOOOOOOOOO” Kevin screamed through his gag. “MMMMMMM is my little tickle toy having fun yet?” Mistress asked as she ran her fingernails up and down his sides and armpits. Colin had hated his tickling so much and the fear in Kevin’s eyes made him smile to get his revenge. Kevin was bucking up and down and thrashing and screaming through the gag for mercy. He couldn’t believe this was happening when he felt the vibrator on his cock again. It was now sensory overload. His feet were being brutally tickled by Colin and those brushes. Mistress Asia’s perfect feet were in his face and that Hitachi was driving him crazy. He couldn’t control himself anymore, and he started to jerk and spasm as his orgasm was coming. Mistress Asia commanded Colin to stop tickling and she help the vibrator firmly against Kevin’s cock as he started to explode. The orgasm was mind blowing to Kevin, he had never been “forced” to cum that way. She turned off the vibrator and smiled at Kevin. “How was that?” she asked. Removing the gag, Kevin smiled and said “ Wow! That was intense! Sorry about the tickling dude” he said as Colin nodded. “Shoot, I almost forgot!” Mistress Asia blurted out. “You had one other fear didn’t you?” Kevin shook his side to side exhausted. “You wouldn’t!” “Oh yes I would!, she replied. With that she commanded Colin to resume his assault on Kevin’s feet while she tickled his upper body. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Please I can’t take anymore!” Kevin yelled. Post orgasm tickling was worse then he imagined. It was now pure tickling torture. The two revenge minded ticklers kept up their assault on Kevin’s helpless and now ultra sensitive body. “Please have mercy Kevin screamed!” “We’ll show you mercy Kevin but according to the paper you signed, you have to have two more orgasms first.” “ You really should have read that waiver…………….. To be continued?

Nice story but revenge is sweet.. please make sure that Mistress Asia gets hers lol!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back