• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge Reunion

maryallison

TMF Novice
Five years had gone by. Those days were over and forgotten. So when I got an invitation in the mail to my fifth college reunion I was tempted to accept. After all, no one would remember what had happened in the Do Not Enter Room. Or the race to Barker Hall and the Do Not Enter House. They might remember the incident, but not me, right?
Yet, I hesitated. The football game. The locker room. I was naked chick of the month for a long time. I had to dye my hair and cut it short just to stay in school. But five years is a long time, too. And there would be plenty of people at the reunion, hundreds maybe; no matter what happened I would be safe. After a day or two I took a deep breath, filled out the card, and tossed it in the slot at the post office.
Weeks went by. I almost forgot about the whole thing when I got a postcard reminder: Saturday at the Airport Sheraton. The Reunion Committee would have vans ready to pick us up at gate 3 and whisk us straight to the Rose Ballroom. The event was billed as a luau, so we were encouraged to wear beachwear or flip flops. Ugh. That didn't seem like such a good thing, but I didn't want to be the only buzz kill at the reunion, so I found an old easter outfit - white dress, purple belt - and some preppy white ankle socks and loafers. I got a few appreciative looks at the airport, even a whistle, so I was in a good mood as we flew over the old campus on our descent.
I found the pick up van and we arrived at the Sheraton in a few minutes. Apparently no one else got the memo about luau wear, but it didn't matter. We were soon in a ballroom full of people, five years out of college: some in suits and ties, some in jeans and blouses. There was an open bar and a table of goodies, and as we mingled no one remembered my saucy past.
The MC tapped his finger to a microphone on stage.
"Hello, Class of 06!"
There was tepid applause.
"It's great to see you all. Great to be back."
We all continued our conversations, despite his banter.
"Come on up for your raffle ticket. Everybody take one."
I went to the bar.
"we have a great gift basket. You there. At the bar."
I turned around.
"C'mon up. Get us started with the raffle."
Others turned to me. I guess i had to go up.
"Everybody. Get your ticket." He pointed to me.
I went to the stage, and climbed up the steps, and when I reached into the fishbowl for a ticket a light popped on from the back of the room and the crowd gasped. Some of them laughed and applauded. I put my hand up to shield my eyes, then turned away, and behind me on the wall was a giant photo of me from six years earlier: lying on the Phi Alpha pool table. Naked.
I squealed, but then a second photo came up: me running down the Barker Hall steps. You guessed it. Then another with me at the football game. By now the assembled crowd had stepped closer, and I was so humiliated I ran off the stage and toward the ballroom door.
A woman approached me. She looked familiar, but I was willing to take any help I could get.
"Come with me. Hurry."
We went to an elevator, and she pushed the button for 7 before I could protest. It didn't matter. I had to get away from those horrible people. Why would they do this after so long?
The elevator doors opened and she pulled me down the hall, to 713, but by now I had caught my breath and stopped.
"Okay. thanks."
"Come on in." She shoved her key card in the slot and pulled it. The door clicked.
"Do I know you?"
"Yes," she answered, but all the compassion in her voice had melted away. Shew tugged me inside. She pushed me up against the door and lifted my arms, and in no time my wrists were clipped into black cuffs hanging from the doorframe.
"Whaaaat? What are you --?"
"Oh yes, missy, you remember now."
Tammy? was it her? It had to be, and as soon as I thought of her name I remembered the race across campus, and the wrestling match in our panties, and the - oh my god- how could I do such a thing - the tickle fight on national TV.
By this tiime she knelt in front of me, and pulled off the loafers from each foot. Huh? She didn't think I would - wait, it was over long ago.
"You can't be serious?" I said.
"Happy reunion, bitch."
She grabbed my foot and raked her fingers across it, and I squealed again, but this time I had no chance to run out of the room. She grabbed the other foot, curling her fingers slowly across the sole, and a muffled a laugh but gave up an ouburst when she repeated her finger swing.
"Bwha-ha-ha- No no naaaahhh" was all I could manage.
Then she did something I didn't expect. She picked up each loafer, carried them to the window, and slid the pane open. She turned to me an instant, grinning, then dropped each shoe out the window.
Oh God. She couldn't.
She returned to me, and knelt agqain, and each time she slipped off a sock she whirled her fingers across the top of my feet. She walked to the window and threww them both out.
"I'm sorry," I said. "I'm soo sorry."
Tammy knelt again, but this time she stood up ever so slowly with her hands caressung each of my thighs. Up and down. Up. Down. She moved to tback of my thighs - untouched until now - which caused a new shiver in my whole body. She reached a little higher, higher, so the bottom of my dress bunched up in her wrists and she had access to my hips.
Please. Oh, Tammy please."
Her thumbs hooked on my waistband and she chuckled as she pulled them down. When I flinched she pulled them back up again, then down again, with her fingers moving across my helpless thighs, until she pulled the panties to my ankles. When I would not cooperate she raked across my foot again and I stepped out of my Hanes and into her clutches.
She went to the window again, and paused a moment while she watched me beg.
"Don't. Don't. Please stop. I'm sorry."
She tossed them out. I tugged at the restraints, but they were latched to the door, and when Tammy returned she reached under my dress to my tummy, and revisited every vulnerable spot. The higher her fingers went - my ribs, my boobs - the higher the dress went up, and when she reached my armpits I felt a cool breeze race whisper scross my hips. Even my arms were ticklish, and she crawled her fingers like the itsy bitsy spider to my elbows and beyond, until she realiszed the uffs would prevent her from taking the dress itself. I took a breath.
"Tammy, Tammy you can't."
She grabbed my tummy, and I screeched, but she merely stood behind me and attacked my ribs as I begged and yelped. She put one hand behind me and flicked open the bra strap, then pulled my bra over my neck and head with the rest of my dress. They were bunched together at my wrist. She turned the door knob just enough to open the door, then twirled her fingers across my boobs once more. I pulled my arms down, which freed me from the door and the cuffs, but also let Tammy pull away my bra and dress. She ran to the window, and I chased her. She got there first and dangled my clothes outside, while I pleaded for her forgiveness.
"Please, please. I'm sorry."
She looked at me, then looked out the window, where a crowd of our classmates must have found the shoes and panties, and were looking up to the window.
"Hi there, boys! Want the rest?"
I heard a cheer, and saw her release my Easter outfit, but before I could look out the window myself Tammy pulled me away - toward the hotel room door.
"No! NOOO!"
She had no pity. She turned me around, flickering fingers once again across my tummy and ribs, and with each step I thought of the walk I would soon take through the lobby. She opened the door, and with my last protest Tammy pushed my into the hall.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back