• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TK Story: The BoogieMan

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
The following story is fictional and any resemblances to actual people and/or events are purely accidental. This story does contain material that I classify to be of "adult nature" and may be viewed as "sexually suggestive" material and was written for an "adult audience". Therefore I must require that you be of "legal age" to continue reading. If you are not yet of "legal age", if you are offended by "adult content", and/or if you are in an area that forbids you to posses or have access to "adult material" read no further than this point. Different areas have different laws covering “legal age” and “adult material” and you are responsible for knowing what the laws are in your respective areas. By reading the story you do affirm that you are of “legal age” as defined by your local laws and your local laws do not forbid those of “legal age” to view and have access “adult material” and agree the author should be and is free from any and all liability.

The author copyrights the following story and claims that it shall not, under any circumstances, be sold, traded, marketed, or bartered in any way, shape, or form, without the author's prior expressed approval (and this includes pay-internet sites, too). The author does allow you to re-publish this story, free of royalty or compensation, provided that no payment or profit of any kind is generated or collected, the story and disclaimer remain intact and not edited in any way, and the author receives credit for the story. You may re-publish this story via email, message boards (free sites only), newsgroups (Usenet) and personal web pages (free sites only).

Enough of the legal mumbo jumbo, enjoy the story!!!!

The Boogieman

By:

Ticklemaster

[email protected]

Http:

Sarah and her boyfriend Steve were up one late and stormy night watching a horror flick on cable, then there was a bright flash of light, followed by a load rumble of thunder that made every window in the house vibrate and rattle. Sarah jumped as Steve laughed and said "You're not scared now, are you baby"? Sarah chuckled and said, "Nah, the thunder just caught me off guard, is all". Steve laughed and said, "Yeah, right", as they snuggled together on the sofa. About 15 minutes later, there was another crash of thunder and the lights flickered on and off for a few seconds before going out completely. "Hang on", Steve said as he got up, "I'll get the flash light". A few minutes passed and Steve had not returned. "Steve", Sarah called but there was no answer. "Stevie", she called again but still no answer. "STEPHEN ROBERTS", Sarah shouted, "IF THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR JOKES, IT'S NOT FUNNY"! But still there was no answer

. There was another flash of lightning and Sarah could make out a figure standing at the entrance to the hallway. Sarah could see the person was wearing some kind of mask as he lunged at Sarah and started to tickle her tummy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The lights flicked back on again as Steve took off the mask, laughing. "That is NOT FUNNY", Sarah stormed. "Oh come on, sweetie, Steve soothed, "I was just playing around". Sarah said, "You know how ticklish I am and you know how much I hate it. When I was a girl my sister would tell me that the Boogieman would come and tickle me if I did not go to sleep". Jim chuckled and said "Ok, I'm sorry, baby". The old grandfather clock in the living room struck 1 AM and Steve said "Crap I have to be a work early in the morning". Sarah and Steve hugged and kissed each other as she walked him to the door. It was raining harder than Sarah had ever seen it rain before and Steve ran out to his Corvette and drove off into the night, on his way back to his house.

Sarah locked the door and turned the TV off and went to bed. A few hours later, Sarah was bolted awake by another flash of lightning and saw that the power was off again. She peek thru the blinds and saw that it was still raining pretty hard, but not as hard as it was earlier. She saw that her neighbors across the street had their power, but her side of the block did not. She settled back down into bed and closed her eyes when she heard a "thump" down stairs. She did not think much of it, as this was an old turn-of -the century house that she inherited from her grandmother. Those sorts of noises were constant, especially when the house was shifting. She closed her eyes again and heard another "thump", this one was upstairs and sounded like it was right down the hall, then she heard a door slam shut downstairs. "Who's there", Sarah called out, but no answer. "Steve, if this is one of your sick practical jokes, I swear to God that I will kick your ass". But once again, no answer. Then the phone rang and it was Steve on the other line, "Hey baby, just wanted to let you know that the roads are closed because of the rain, so if you are going to the mall tomorrow, you may want to find another way". Sarah was about to tell Steve about the funny sounds she was hearing, but before she could the phone lines went dead. More pissed of than scared, Sarah went downstairs to investigate the noises herself. She went down the stairs and could make out a figure slithering in the shadows. Sarah raced back up the stairs, to her own room and tried to shut the door but one of the hinges on the door was rusted and would not shut all the way. She heard *thump....thump...thump* as heavy footsteps made their way to the top of the stairs. She tried to barricade her door as best as she could, but it was not enough. The creature broke his way thru, picked up Sarah and carried her over to the bed. There was a flash of lightning and she could make out that the person or creature was wearing some kind of mask. Then with a horror, she recognized him as the BoogieMan.

The BoogieMan tied her wrists and ankles to the bedposts, removed her shirt and pulled down her pajama bottoms, and panties then gazed at her for a few moments. He started to massage and tickle Sarah's ribs and tummy and she exploded with laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then the BoogieMan started to tickle Sarah's breasts and Sarah was screaming with laughter and was thrashing from side to side HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That went on for a while, then the BoogieMan turned his attention to Sarah's silky-smooth underarms and wasted no time in going to work as Sarah was breathless from all the laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Boogieman started to work on Sarah's soft legs and thighs as she twitched and quivered HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That went on for about 10 minutes then he started to stroke her sensitive soles as Sarah completely lost it and was begging for him to stop HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STHAHAHAHAHAHAHP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then he sat on top of her, straddling her and started to tickle her pussy area and inner thighs as Sarah was too exhausted to fight it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD HAHAHAHAHA DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANNOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA But he showed no signs of letting up and by that time Sarah was in tears from laughing so hard HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That went on for about an hour, then the BoogieMan ran out of the room and Sarah could hear a door downstairs slam shut. She took a few seconds to regain her senses and worked to free herself, then got her clothes back on, and at that time she heard the front door slam open and Steve ran up to the bedroom and said "I was worried about you, after the phone lines went dead, so I wanted to see if you were OK".

The End

Wonderful...

A full story of incredible torture tickling ALL OVER, with a very suspenseful endind. Beautiful. I am so proud of the new stories here. I have been reading the tickling stories on the web for years. And the ones being written today by TMF posters are incredible. Top Notch and keep it up ! LONG LIVE THE TMF!

A good story, even if half of it was just 'HAHAHA'
But then if we could say the same about half of life, the world would be a much better place, wouldn't it?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back