• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cara the Half-Elven Rogue Ranger (m/f) -Part I

tickleFootLover

Evenin, folks. Well. sittin' around all repressed and stuff so I just started writing about 3 hours ago. Here's what I came up with. Hope ya like it!

Cara the Half-Elven Rogue Ranger

by tickleFootLover

Chapter I

The warm firelight danced along Cara's face as she absent-mindedly skinned the deer carcass to throw on the fire. Her auburn hair lay lazily to the side as the warm summer breeze of the Everwood forest tussled it about gently. This was a calming time for meditation and reflection. It had been a good day for her hunt, and shortly she would reap the rewards of her labor with a nice meal of venison, some cool fresh spring water, and ultimately a good night's rest.

This time of year was when the 245 year old (Approximately 19 1/3 in human years) found to be the most beautiful in the region. The mid-spring months when the ravages of winter in the Dragontooth valley had subsided, and the accumulations of moisture from the later Winter rains brought about a glorious display of freshness and beauty. the foliage was in full bloom, and the intoxicating aroma of flowery life abounded. It made her virile, enchanted blood absolutely boil and her heart sing. She had doubted the choice to leave the sanctuary of her village and start the Ranger's pilgrimage at first, but the wondrous days and nights like she was experiencing right now made them all worth it.

As she leaned back on the soft loam, no longer hungry after enjoying her feast Cara looked up at the pretty waxing crescent of the summers moon. Feeling a bit sleepy, but newly revitalized, Cara decided to put off her sleep just a little longer. As her emerald-hazel eyes drank in the World-Mother's spectacle, she heard the distinct noise of a twig snap in the distance. Cara, no stranger to the dangers of the wood promptly sprung up form her rest and rolled over to where her oaken bow lay waiting and ready. Swiftly drawing a silver-tipped arrow, she promptly notched it and crept to cover within a nearby copse of trees.

Quieting her thoughts almost immediately, and gaining a steel cold and quiet focus, Cara peered down the shaft of the arrow into the woods towards the sound. Every muscle in her lithe, slender body waited. Half relaxed, half tense like coiled springs waiting to serve her loyally at a seconds notice. She saw the warm glow from the intruder's form as her Elven infravision continued it's unending gift to her. The figure crept towards her, approximately twenty yards from the South. "South," Cara thought, "Could be a trader from Innswood wandering through to the trading post in SilverLake, could be a mercenary pursuing a bounty, a hunter, or...".

Cara's wits twinged at the detection of a force ancient and evil. The other options had definitely been more desirable than this one, but that didn't change the fact that the situation had become more dire indeed with the realization of her mystery traveller's identity. she quickly lept from her cover, kicking the remainder of the water jug into the fire so as to douse the light which would ill afford her any chance of concealment and defense, and grabbed her satchel as she ran towards the quickest route into the trees. Cara bent her knees, planted her leather booted feet, and sprung up in the air towards a sturdy, low hanging branch. In a dance of grace and deft precision, she lept and clambered up, up and up to a high vantage point among the limbs. Crouching once again, her heard beating in her delicately shaped bosom, Cara notched the arrow again and readied for the most opportune chance for the inevitable kill.

The Necromancer stalked along the forest floor. his empty, unfeeling eyes searching the expanse of wood. He had detected her while preparing his ritual. The nature child had made an unforgivable mistake in tainting his domain with her prescence. He embraced death and destruction, and abhorred life and brightness. That the world could create such an abomination to his power made his skin crawl, and he would rid himself of this irritation quickly with a fresh sacrifice to the dark one. A blue flame, far too frigid for anyone to touch without it freezing whatever appendage contacted it to the bone danced along the evil man's palm. The magic torch allowed him to see farther than his withered eyes could by themselves through the accursed dark of these trees. He quickly came upon the campsite, and after stuffing the bones and skin of the deer into his pack, he closed his eyes and began to chant an unsettling ancient language.

Cara balanced herself carefully as she drew a bead on her foe. A drop of fresh sweat ran along her forehead, but she didn't even move to brush it off. The shot would have to be absolute, for as soon as she gave her position away, if she failed to finish him she would most certainly die. She watched as the wind began to swirl the leaves about the Necromancer's feet. Her fingers settled on the string as she slowly increased tension. An eerie amber glow began to emanate from the campsite as Cara witnessed the Necromancer begin to illuminate the path of her frenzied footprints! The outline of her dash to the thicket and back to the campsite was slowly revealing and the path began to lead to the branch she began her ascent on. She quietly calculated the wind and distance between her and her adversary as the prints continued relentlessly following through the trees and the mage watched with an evil and malicious grin.

Knowing her time was growing shorter and shorter, Cara decided the time was now or never. She uttered a quiet prayer to the World Mother and let her cold silver fly! The arrow streaked through the night quickly and cleanly deciding its' purpose and assuredly executing it to completion. Cara watched in horror as the Necromancer absently raised his hand and the arrow impacted harmlessly off his magical barrier! The robed figure turned towards her vantage point slowly. Cara saw his evil, red eyes lock on her position almost instantly. Her muscles sprung into action as she somersaulted backwards to a neighboring branch. Midway through her flip, Cara heard the mage shout another selection from the evil bone-chilling language and a bright light rsged through the forest as a glaring fireball emerged from his hand and set upon her with destructive intent. the branch the Ranger was depending upon to base her defensive response off of shattered completely where the limb met the trunk of the ancient tree, and the merciless force of gravity gripped her as she fell and fell.

Slamming to the ground, Cara looked up and reflexively rolled out of the way of the blazing and massive branch as it crashed to the ground right where she had landed. Cara lay stunned for far too long as her mind screamed to her body to move and the branch set the surrounding dry wood ablaze. horrified and in unbelievable pain, the Ranger fought to regain her wits as she slowly rose looking for her bow and hoping she could mount a defense before her adversary set upon her again. To her horror, Cara saw the weapon, once a thing of beauty laying shattered on the ground. The bow had been crushed in the destructive explosion the mighty branch had created when it landed.
As she felt something warm trickle down her back, the ranger struggled to focus her haze of pain to orient herself to where the evil mage was. He stood at the edge of the clearing just looking at her as her wobbly legs struggled to support her.

"You have made quite a mistake coming here, girl," he said. I have been alone in this valley for many years, and I must admit I grandly prefer my solitude". Cara sized up her combatant. She realized ranged combat was out of the question. If she was going to prevail it would be in single combat. Cara reached for her dirk and drew the razor sharp blade from its sheath on the side of her smooth leather boot. She balanced the knife in her hand, spat the blood from her mouth and charged towards the clearing.

The mage smirked and lowered his posture as the ranger charged him intent to end his existence as quickly as possible. his lips curled as he began his incantation, and Cara did her best to search all through to her very soul for as much speed as she could muster before the wizard was allowed to complete his spell. "Don't let him finish," Cara told herself. "Remain strong and swift". "End this now, end HIM NOW!" She lunged, blade out and with a shriek she closed on the Necromancer, intent on spilling his evil blood from his neck. No sooner had she left the ground then Cara saw a white flash and the mage's lightning spell seared the air as it screamed towards her. Cara quickly contorted her shoulders and torso, allowing the bolt to shred along her lower back and thigh. She screamed in agony as she closed distance and sunk her blade to its hilt in the necromancer's shoulder. Cara tucked her head and bowled into the mage as hard as her body would allow and the two combatants rolled backwards into the clearing. She kept a vice-like grip on the hilt of her blade as she rolled forward off her opponent and spun back up immediately to finish him.

To her dismay, Cara intending to see the man still on his back and ready for her final stroke saw instead he had regained his footing and turned to face her again. One arm hung lifeless as blood trickled around his withered fingers. "Hmph!" the Necromancer chuckled as Cara fought with all her might to ignore the unbearable pain of her wounded leg and decide how best to rid her world of this walking pestilence. The two circled each other as the mage eyed Cara with a mixture of hatred, admiration and annoyance. The girl stepped cautiously, her sweaty fingers tightening on the hilt of her dirk. "Perhaps I underestimated you, my dear," he said almost teasingly. "I think you may prove of more use in other ways than simply expiring for me." Cara was so tired and so frantic. She knew that her next strike must end this encounter. It was amazing that the mage had this much resolve. She had been warned of his type before, but if she survived this encounter she must be certain to educate her kin on the actual danger and risk involved in challenging one.

The Necromancer clenched the fist of his one good hand and glared decidedly at Cara. "Shall we end this now?," "I grow tired of this, and you look like you can barely stand." Cara nodded, she decided upon her approach and lunged in to present her deathblow. The mage twisted with her attack and her blade swiftly passed along his chest in front of his heart rather than straight through it as Cara had counted on. Cara felt the chill touch of death itself as the mage's fingers closed on her wrist. She fell forward as he used her momentum against her, and no sooner had she realized her fatal error as she made it. The mage uttered a single cold word, and his other hand closed on Cara's forehead. Cara's vision was destroyed by a sudden cloud of purest black.

She struggled to weigh the situation. she remembered she was falling forward because she was falling because she had a knife for some reason...
Cara stumbled as the blackness kept it's unending hold. It held her mind, her eyes her everything she just couldn't.. "No, don't fight." Fight it she couldn't fight it because if she was fighting she would have been fighting someone and they.. "Just give up." they gave up. yes they must have given up because its easier to just give up and why was it so hard to stand and why was she wondering why and why cant she just lay down. Cara dropped to her knees, her mind spinning and whirling endlessly. She had a knife in her hand. Why did she have a knife if she didn't need one. Her fingers relaxed as the dirk plinked to the ground. "Yes," she heard from somewhere far away as she tried once more to struggle to think of where she was and why she thought she shouldn't be on the ground. There was an important reason, wasn't there? Her thoughts danced as she felt her heavy eyes roll and darkness consumed her completely as she collapsed to the ground in a heap.

Glaring haziness crept slowly back into Cara's vision as the girls eyes slowly opened and did their best to blink the pain away. She struggled to ascertain her surroundings, distressed to have stone be the first thing she saw before her eyes. She was in a cave. The unsettling smell of mold and rot assailed her nostrils. Cara panicked and tried to get up but then realized she couldn't. Her arm and legs wouldn't move! As her feelings slowly returned to her, she realized the foreign sensations she was experiencing continued to distress her. Her cuirass and breaches were gone! She was laying on a cold stone slab in a black gown of gossamer silk with blood red symbols scripted across it. Her naked body was caressed by the sheer fabric, and the cool cave air caressed the soles of her now bared feet as well. Cara looked to the side and saw her clothing and high boots laid neatly on a nondescript table. As Cara struggled to lift her head, she saw her wrist and ankles were bound with silvery white strands of sticky filament. It almost felt like.. NO!

A bone chilling hiss mixed with a wet clicking noise filled the cavern as Cara heard the scritch and scratch of the spider's spiky, chitonous legs. The creature crept into her vision deliberately and fixed its myriad glossy eyes upon its' Master's guest. Cara stopped her struggles and stared at the creature understanding it meant for her to be still. "It's alright, there's no need to do anything rash to her," Cara heard the Necromancer say as he entered the chamber. She felt her heart sink deep into her chest as she gazed upon the evil mage. He limped deliberately towards her as she lay there immobile and helpless before him. "I really must give you compliment, my dear," the Necromancer said. "It has been quite some time since I have sustained such injury in an encounter, and you should be quite proud." The mage continued to approach Cara as she struggled and glared upon him with fire in her eyes. "I think you shall find her silk to be quite unbreakable, little one" the mage informed Cara. "You would only be wasting your strength futilely in continuing, and I need as much as I can get." "You see, you have injured me gravely and i order for me to undo the damage I'm afraid I must take something of yours."

"May the blackest pit claim you, villain," Cara spat at the Necromancer. "I don't know what evil intentions you may believe are going to transpire, but I assure you I will not alleviate any energy in resisting you until the very end!" The mage smiled at his defiant captive. "Oh, but thats just it, my feisty nature child." "For I don't want you to alleviate your energy, your strength or your lifeblood for I desire it all!"

Cara paused perplexed as the wizard smiled and raising his good hand uttered an ancient verse. The hand became covered in lightning. the thin, tiny bolts dancing all around each finger. the mage reached his hand toward her head and she heard the subtle crackles and sizzles next to her ear as he trailed a single finger down along behind her ear and continued down the side of her neck. Cara's eyes slammed shut as an absolutely maddening sensation flooded her. she felt... something being pulled out of her as the dazzling crackle traveled down her sensitive neck and her lips clenched distressingly. Every nerve ending responded viciously as the lightning passed over it and Cara's neck was lit on fire with crackling light intense sensation.

"You see, I require the energy of the living to endure." "Over the aeons I have drained many people, but I think I'm going to leave just enough with you to keep you around." the fingers were on her collarbone now. It just felt it felt.. what was that feeling. It didn't hurt, it didn't burn it.. tickled! "The ritual requires the transfer to occur from the skin, but the level of contact is not specific you see." "I could just lay hands on you and claim what I need, but you amuse me." His other arm was beginning to glow. Cara watched horrified as her damage was reversed before her very eyes! The magic user as if aware of what she was thinking just nodded and uttered the phrase again while raising the newly healed hand. Cara's brow furrowed as the lightning began its dance across the Necromancers opposite hand. The fingers dragged down each side of the girl's body and she felt her breath catch in her throat.

She slammed her eyes shut and tried to search for her center and her balance, but the light feathery sensations flooded through every thought. A thin sheen of panicky sweat broke out on every inch of the rangers body as the necromancer's hand drew slowly across her belly. Cara bit her lip so hard she tasted blood as the sensations drew down to her pelvic bone. Her thighs were the next victim as the tickles and the tickles and ohhh the tickles. Cara twisted and tried to pull away from the Necromancer's touch as a broken half giggle lept from her body. She whined pitifully as the evil man proceeded to draw the fingers further down her legs to her knees, looping lazily around the outsides and just around the edges of the hollows to continue down her calves. Cara tried and tried to stop herself as the evil electricity claimed her ankles and she knew there was only one place left it could go no matter how much she hoped it wouldn't!

She fran (TICKLE) ..ly shook her head as his fingers traced the smooth tops of her feet up to her toes, begging for him not to. Cara forced her eyes open wide pleadingly and raised her head as she saw the necromancer begin to slide his fingers between her long, slander toes. the prickly crackles caressed each toestem. Lighting every tiny digit on fire in a dance of torturous sensations. Every ounce of resistance began to chip and shatter as he drew his fingers along in between her toes, and Cara felt it completely leave her when the necromancer rested his fingers in the soft skin between her toes because it tickled and it tickled and tickle tickle tickle Tickle TicklE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLES TICKLES!!

Cara sputtered and screamed as her ability to resist the torture was ripped from her along with each trickle of life force. The Necromancer popped his fingers out from between her toes and began gently caressing the balls of her trembling feet. Cara screamed and guffawed and tittered and giggled as he tickled her from the balls of her feet slowly down to her heel. "NOOO PLEEE HEEE HEEEEEEESE! NoooooOOOOOO MOOOOREEEE HEE HEEEE HAHAHHA HA HAA I CAAA HAAA HAAAANN NN nuh nuh noooOOOOO HOOHOOO!" Cara wailed and begged as the necromancer traced gently along her insteps. Cara had never felt so hopeless and weak and distressed ever in her long existence. She didn't know if she was going to be able to hang on much longer. Her breath was gone and her neck craned back as she laughed silently.

The mage tickled and teased her feet for what seemed like and eternity before finally relenting. Cara slumped back into her bonds. weakened and drained as she fought to catch her breath and stop her mind from spinning.
"Sleep now, my pet." The wizard said to her as he caressed her cheek. "You have done me much of a service today, and I look forward to harvesting you again once you regain your strength." "Rest assured, we have many more fun times to come." Cara's head lolled to the side as she struggled to maintain consciousness. She knew her knife had to be close, and if she could only reach it then she could.. she could but she was just so tired and she just can't right now. Right now she just had to sleep. Darkness claimed Cara once again as the ranger sighed and slipped into the blackest of sleep.

*To Be Continued*

Yeah yeah I know run-ons and punctuation errors abound. At least I spell checked it :)

So good, bad so-so? Want more? I can think of lots of stuff to do with Cara..oh that sounded naughty.

-tFL

"F#$% em' if they can't take a joke!"

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back