• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks to 8961 for this one, and comments are always appreciated. 18 + at the end.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
In The Still of The Night.
Inspired by you8961
Written by Ticklishscribe,
c.

I am in the most wondrous state of exquisite enchantment, as I gaze upon you tied spread eagled to my bed. This exquisite picture becomes more than complete as I turn my gaze back to the binder I’m holding and look fervidly at the pics of your size 8 ½ feet with the most sensual arches I have ever seen.

You are just that, a five foot five inch woman whose pictures made me fall in love with you in an instant, but I have to keep my mind on what I’m reading.

My auburn goddess, you are perfect from the top of your heavenly head, to the tips of your tantalizing toes and I wanted to reach out and touch, massage and stroke every micrometer of skin on your entire body. But what is really getting to me are those amber brown eyes of yours that are not only sensually caressing my senses but making me melt.

The moment I met you I knew that I had to plan your tickle very carefully and lovingly. To me you weren’t just your average tie her down and tickle her senseless kind of girl, but someone who deserved a more slow and sensual approach.

I couldn’t help but gaze at you again, surveying every curvature on your sensually exquisite and heavenly body. I love the way you’re dressed as your black tiffany lace bra and panties suites your personality to a tee. You are as soft and tender in spirit as a Teddy Bear and I feel more comfortable around her than I did anyone else. It was like as though from the very first chat, that we had known each other for years, and I felt a complete acceptance between us.

I sat beside you and gazed into those amber eyes again then hold a blindfold over you. I see you tense and lightly shake her head no and I slowly fit it over your head and take away your sense of sight. I now watch you as you slowly writhe, trying in vain to see through even the slightest crack in the blindfold. I can also hear your breathing, shallow and unsure and I knew you’re on the very edge. Slowly I lower my head and gently and sensually kiss your lips. You take a short sharp breath and jerk and I kiss you again. Still the same reaction and I take longer with the third kiss. Then I slowly, gently and sensually kiss your neck and again the same reaction.

“I’m going to bring to life your most secret fantasies and kinkiest most fervid desires. You’re already in a bind and soon you’ll be in a grind.”

You gasp at my words and I watch you squirm on the bed. I whisper the word feet and you squirm even more, your toes writhing, soles twitching and feet in general squirming.

“Do I have you by the baby toes” I can’t resist giggling softly and kissing your lips again, all the while keeping an eye on your feet.

“Did I mention I give great foot massages and clit massages.”

You freeze then begin squirming again and I can see a slight arching of your back. I also see your legs pumping, trying to close, but your ankle bonds prevent that and I am pleased that I have tied you firm but not enough to hurt or make you uneasy.

“What was it you said about your clit? I am most ticklish in that area....it is such a turn on for me... Well I plan on turning you on many times tonight. Yes you’ll get a good dose of the touchy feelys. Believe me when I say that I have a feather touch when it comes to clittys and yours will be no exception.”

Again you squirm at my words and your legs continue to pump, trying to close. I sit back and gaze at you, looking at, someone who is in my view, one very classy lady. I let my left hand slowly graze down your left arm and you pull at the restraint as my feather touch caresses your forearm. Still grazing, I slowly enter your armpit and you utter the word “Shit,” then clam up, trying not to utter another sound, let alone any laughter.

I look at your armpit, all smooth and freshly shaven, looking at the deep hollow that’s begging for my fingers and one of my raspberries. I can’t even see one minute piece of stubble anywhere and if you’re other one is just as exquisite that makes me want your armpits even more. Again I hear your breathing, shallow and quick, and I know that you are on the edge, waiting for my next move.

Our many yahoo messenger chats over the year have been very detailed and I have saved them all for further study and for highlighting the portions I deem important to planning your perfect tickle. I take the binder in my hands again and now reread the last and most detailed chat and cyber, paying special attention to your reactions when I cybertickled your armpits. Your reactions in my view were exquisite and made me want to tickle you even more. In fact it was all I could do not to slide my fingers in them when greeting and hugging you at the airport. It was all I could do not to keep gazing at your face as I couldn’t take my eyes of your amber brown eyes that were making me melt to begin with. Not to mention your cheeks, smile and your auburn hair that looked so soft that I wanted to run my fingers through it right then and there.

You squirm a little more as my fingers glide down again, stopping at the very edge of your armpit and you gasp and jerk. I whisper how I will go in there when I am ready, not when you are. As if you could ever be ready for me to enter your armpits. I stop the caressing, cup your chin and slowly and sensually kiss your lips again. Kissing once more I then begin kissing your neck again and I find that your skin is so soft that I want to nibble it all over.

“Ahhh nipples… the eyes to the sensual sole: eyes which give away and betray so much. Nipples of which yours are close to erect; two little hard points: beacons of wanton lust and fervid fantasies hoping to become real.”

You squirm at my words again, knowing that I can see your nipples and you can’t. Knowing that your nipples are truly erect and betraying your feelings now.

“I wonder if pussys are also the eyes to the sensual soul. Could a slight wetness be a betrayal, that you want it, crave it and fervidly lust for it?”

Now your legs are pumping again and I know that you want to close them more then ever. Your feet are once again writhing and I watch with fascination as your exquisite toes do a ballet like timid mice running to hide.

“If I were to lightly stroke my finger tips down there, would I be a witness to wetness?”

You jerk and squirm again and I can tell that my teasing you with words is driving you crazy now. I remember slowly taking off your sneakers and socks a while ago; teasing you about wondering if your feet were ticklish and also wondering how bad it would tickle as well. How I held your writhing right foot for a few seconds then let it go, only to retake it prisoner again, to either tease the lace looser or totally undo it or to wriggle the sneaker loose from your foot. It was the same with your socks; tweaking them, teasing then loose and slowly peeling them off to expose your heel, your instep, your high arch the ball of your foot and finally your exquisite toes. How you felt the cool air on them and suddenly realized that they were naked as well as helpless and defenceless. How I was looking at your feet in all their virginal innocence. My eyes almost magnifying them: to expose them in the minutest detail to thoroughly analyse every ticklish spot. How I described how many square inches of ticklish sole and toes you had per foot and how they added up for both feet, all the while watching you squirm and try to bring your feet together to protect them. I may not be witnessing wetness between your legs, but I am witnessing one in your armpits as you begin to sweat. The time has come…

You jerk, squirm and writhe as the tip of a stiff feather encircles your left ear lobe, then trails up and into your ear. As you turn your head away I let the feather trail off onto your neck and again you jerk and writhe. I giggle and tease you by telling you how you can’t scrunch your neck, nor protect both ears at the same time and this has you softly utter the word ”shit.” Your head is now moving from side to side and I effortlessly follow it where ever it goes, teasing your ears and your throat.

“One feather is simply delicious on your neck, and so I wonder how two would be, hmmm?”

Another utterance of the word “shit” followed by the word “no,” and I giggle evilly and reach for a second one.

Now two feathers each tease your ears and you violently rock your head from side to side trying to protect both at once. I hold the feathers in place and no matter where you move your head, your neck and ears feel the stiff tendrils. I suddenly stop drop the feathers, cup your chin again and once more kiss your lips. You are so cute I could just hug, cuddle, kiss and caress you all evening, let alone tickle you, but watching you squirm is just as delicious. I lean forward again and begin kissing your neck once more and giggle to myself at hearing another “no.”

I know that you are not saying no, because you don’t want me to do this, but because it tickles so bad and so I continue oh so very slowly. I whisper in your ear how I would love to nibble your luscious neck all night and again I hear the word no, followed by another shit and I giggle once more.

“Not into necking are we? A beautiful romantic passionate girl such as yourself and you’re not into necking. What a shame.”

You try to tell me this isn’t necking but your sudden giggles have stolen your ability to form words and so your message is lost in laughter. I continue necking, but no add the fact that my fingers are now resting in your armpits. This has you stop giggling immediately, jerk and utter another “shit,” and now frantically tug at the restraints on your arms.

“Imagine my fingers,” I whisper in your left ear, “as two spiders sitting on their webs, waiting to pounce on their unsuspecting prey. Now I have three choices here, one, spider my fingers all over, two, vibrate them and then dig in and have a raucous and intense time of it, or three, just let them do nothing and let you sweat it out. Now I’m wondering if I should decide or let you have the honours, hmmm?”

You softly swear at me again, barely finding your voice and I begin spidering my fingers and you immediately arch your back then begin writhing again. I marvel at the smoothness of your armpits and the fact that I can’t feel even the slightest bit of stubble anywhere, which means that you shaved extra close, but not for the reason of what’s happening to you right now. I continue spidering, lightly caressing the deepest recesses and the outer edges, never pressing too hard, but pressing hard enough to make you react. You are desperately trying not to giggle, but they are coming out bit by bit as your constant struggling doesn’t allow you the luxury of concentrating. Suddenly I pull my fingers out.

"I must explore your armpits more." I said softly, then place my fingertips into the deep recesses of your virgin pits and press lightly. Your silky soft pits feel exquisite as I touch and stroke them and again she jump jerk, thrash and squeal. My fingers now began to move spider-like once more over your pits and your back arch again. Your pits are expanding right after the tickling strokes and contracting as I make contact with them. This makes me giggle more and I smile in ecstasy as your head again begins its rapid and spasming movement.

"That's it... You just arch your back and give me your pits. And you can give them to me for as long as you want. You have some awesome pits and I just love torturously caressing them. But I think its time for a rest."

“You have the sexiest armpits.” I whisper and continue spidering. “So soft and so tender and oh so ticklish. But you can laugh more for me can’t you?

You don’t want to answer as even if you open your mouth a crack, your laughter will come pouring out and give me one of the many victories I have planned to get from you. I stop tickling and begin kissing your lips again. It is time to rock your world.

“Awww, your wanton lust is calling me.”

I let my fingers trail downward and I begin spidering along the edge of your bra, causing you to rock from side to side. Your nipples were erect before, but I want to get them really erect and I not only spider the top edge of your bra but the bottom edge as well. You are desperately rocking now but my fingers follow your every movement effortlessly. As I do this I let a single finger on each hand slowly creep under your bra and stroke the bare skin there. This has you freeze for a moment then squirm, as my two fingers stroke the base of your breasts and I hear you gasp and hear another “shit.” I giggle under my breath and continue stroking, letting my fingers stroke further and further onto your breasts.

“Your nipples are so erect right now, they’re almost screaming for sensual and sexual relief. Do you think I should give them that?”

Again you can’t answer as if you open your mouth, you’ll start laughing immediately and that pleases me no end, as I love teasing you with decisions you can’t make. You rock your body and head from side to try and keep me off your breasts, but my hands never leave your bra and the stroking goes on. Suddenly I stop and pull my hands out and immediately you stop moving, but this lasts only a few seconds as my fingers are now octopus like, lightly tickling your nipples and tickling your areolas as well. Even through your bra I am having an effect on you and this causes you to rock from side to side again.

You gasp again and try not to open your mouth as my tickling goes on and on. I now tickle all over, from the base of the breasts to the nipples and then back again, and you continue to rock from side to side. I now add in the pinching of your nipples and you go even wilder as each now erect nipple is one hundred percent more sensitive.

“Ooohhh, even through your bra you have sensitive nipple and this I like. But…”

I stop tickling and let your movement subside, watching you slowly calm down but still remain on edge as to what I will do next. I end you’re your thoughts by beginning to push your bra up off your breasts. Again you squeal and writhe, trying desperately to keep it on, but I manage to get it up off your breasts and continue pushing it up your arms. As I push it up my fingers again graze your armpits and once again you squeal and start bucking again. Pushing further, I get it over your head and out of my way. Now I sit back and look and gaze at your bare and firm breasts, seeing your perfectly erect nipples and I can’t resist leaning forward and begin kissing the right one. You gasp and flinch, but my weight on one side of you holds you in place and I continue kissing. As I do this I now fondle your right bare nipple and again you gasp and flinch and this pleases me no end. My lips kiss only the nipple and surrounding areola, saving the rest of your left breast for later and making it last as long as possible. Again suddenly I stop.

“Yep there is no question about it. Someone is definitely sensitive and ticklish and I wonder if I can count on these ribs to give a superb performance! Which makes me ask the question, of just how many ribs have you got that are ticklish? Let’s see, here’s a nice long one; could this one be ticklish. This little ribby got to be tic-kled” I run a finger along the complete length of the rib and you squeal and shake violently.

This little ribby got taken into the bedroom.” I run a finger along the complete length of your top left rib and again you squeal and shake violently. You arch her back then lose your balance and fall back on the bed.

“This little ribby got the bed.” I stroke your top right rib and again you go wild.

“This little ribby had an awesome intense tickling on the bed.” You are now squealing and bucking at my every touch and I am definitely please with your reactions.

“And this little ribby got an even more intense tickling.” As I continue to do my version of the piggies, you rock the bed all over and continue to squeal.

“And this little ribby also got intensely tickled on the bed. And this little ribby got rubbed from tips to back.”

You squeal, arch your back again and I quietly laugh evilly.“ I’ve got more ribbys to do sweet.” I slide two fingers, one on either side of the rib from tip to back, pinching ever so often and you violently and repeatedly buck.

“And this little ribby ran all the way home!” I momentarily stop and look at you, imagining your eyes scrunched tightly shut under the blindfold and giggle quietly once more. “It looks as though I have some ribbys left and that I’ll have to start all over again! But, that will be for later!”

Your writhing is subsiding now and I can’t resist two quick strokes on both your bottom ribs, causing you to flinch and squeal once more. My fingers lift up and then settle back down, tracing the top edge of your panties, while letting single fingers lightly and ever so sensually graze your button. This has you squeal once more and gutturally utter word “no” three times in rapid succession. Have I hit another hotspot I giggle to myself, and graze your button one more time. The word “no” is all you can utter in rapid succession and once again I know that you are on the edge, so I now let all ten fingers spider your tummy from the sides to the button and back. This has the dam burst and giggles and writhing now pour out of you like Niagara Falls. I have you now and I’m not about to let go, tickling from your sides to your button and back then repeating it.

“You have such a beautiful and taught tummy I just can resist teasing it, and I’m wondering how long I can tease it before you crack and give in.”

The words “Give in” stop you for a moment then you resume giggling and writhing. Your tummy is like another frightened little mouse as it tries to back away from me, run from one side to another and suck itself in all at once. And I know I’m getting to you no end.

Suddenly I gave you several well-placed raspberries to your button and you instantly exploded with intense giggles and writhing. As I do this I also spider tickle your tummy, again which adds to your torment. I can see that you are having a slight difficulty in adjusting to ten spider-tickling fingers and some very long and intense raspberries. But no matter: as they will continue never the less. I stop the raspberries and now insert a single finger in your button and begin to piston it in and out in rapid succession. Your giggles are now quickly becoming full bore laughter and I cannot help but laugh with you and at you. You are so beautiful and sensually sexy, that I want to extensively play with your tummy for a while, but I also want to tease you.

You suddenly flinch again when you feel a single feather’s touch and feel it slowly meander up your left thigh at the edge of your panties. The feather's wandering path was a new kind of torture to you; a sensual kind of torture and you shiver and shake. The feather is incessant as it slowly goes up and down your thigh and the more it continues its torturous path, the more you shiver and shake. I now stroked up your left thigh across your panties, across you tummy then back down the right one. And you now writhe and to my fervid delight, even grind. Now both of your tender thighs are being teased and it doubles the torture. What really sets you off now is the fact that the feather is now stroking your panty covered lips and judging by your increased writhing, the teasing tendrils torturous to you.

"No, no!" Is all you can barely say.

"Yes, yes." I taunt back at you, and continue stroking. I want to make your tickle memorable as well as anything else I do to you. I want to make sure you remember each and every stroke. I wish you I could see under your panties as I feel that your lips must be reacting to my feather and I have no doubts that you can feel it far more than I can imagine. Your panties offer little protection from the feather and it’s teasing tendrils and I can now tell that you can feel your lips baring the brunt of the sensual stroking and that you know there is nothing you can do to stop me. I can see the feather stroking I’m giving you is driving you crazy, as you desperately pump and try to close your legs and stop this sensual torture. There is now way that you can’t even try not to react but your loins were being stretched to the limit and I can imagine that you can now feel a primal urge bubbling deep inside of you.

“Are you bubbling? Is your fervid and carnal cauldron ready to boil over? Bubble, bubble toil and trouble, fervid fire burn and cauldron bubble.”

The word “shit” gutturally comes from you and I gleefully wonder is it’s because of what I’m doing to your lips and loins or my sensually and sexually warped version of Shakespeare.

You don’t have time to give my words a second thought as I resume tickling your tummy and blow a couple of more raspberries in your button.

“You are on fire and I am going to spread that fire all over.” I watch you writhe and continually say no.
By your writhing I can imagine that my words put the fear of God into you. With you bound spread on the bed, the trace of one fingertip has you writhing, all ready begging to be released but the relentless, teasing and tickling of your exposed nerves. As that soon you would be a sensual and tickled wreck. Now why is it I love that image. I stop tickling your tummy and immediately place a fingertip on either side of your lips and then use the quill end to stroke them. Instantly you writhe again and I kneel against your right thigh to keep you in place. The quill continues its torturous path and I am now able to lightly stroke in between your lips, causing you to try and writhe even more. I am now hearing the words “shit” and “no” repeatedly come from you again and I know that I’ve hit another hotspot.

“Is my quill making love to you? Bubble, bubble toil and trouble, fervid fire burn and cauldron bubble.” I decide that while I want to spread the fires all over I don’t want you blazing and burning out too soon, so I suddenly stop.

It is now that I come to your size 8 ½ feet and sitting in a chair before them I can really appreciate how exquisite they are. The soles are a soft pale pink; the arches are semi high and curved; the balls and heels lightly padded and each toe is plump and slightly curved and along with those sensual little wrinkles they look SOOO soft. I can’t resist just sitting there gazing at them, taking in every curvature, and surfing every millimetre of surface on your soles and toes. I lean forward to take a closer look at the balls of your feet and the joints of your toes and my warm breath caresses your soles all over and you flinch and giggle. I am totally taken aback in that if I even so much as breathe on them it tickles and so I blow gently on your toes of first the left foot, then the right and you giggle again and squirm.

I watch with great delight as your toes wriggle and so I blow on them again and watch more wriggling. You have the perfect toes for playing a good long sensual game of the piggies, and it’s all I can do not to start that right now. And so, I reach out and tweak your left foot’s big toe and you squeal, jerk your foot and then writhe it all over. I tweak your baby toe and get the same reaction and I know that the three in the middle will be just as exquisitely sensitive when I touch them. Leaning further forward I gently kiss your big toe and again you jerk and writhe your foot all over, only this time the word “shit” is gutturally spoken by you. I can tell that I have you by the short toes and that’s perfectly fine with me.

“How would you feel if I made sensual love to your feet?”

You squeal and writhe your feet all over and I can tell you are wondering what I mean by “Sensual love.” I place both hands on either side of your left foot to hold it still and then begin to softly and oh so sensuously kiss your toes, big toe first. Again you squeal and I hear you barely say the word “Shit” and I giggle to myself. I kiss your big toe three times in slow succession, then slowly bend it back and kiss its joint the same way. I feel the power of your foot as it writhes in my hands and I delight in still having you by the short toes. I am right in my judging the softness of your foot as I feel your big toe is heaven sent. And I make the six kisses last as long as possible. Now separating it from your next toe, I begin kissing that toe and again you squeal, once as I initially kiss it and again when I kiss its joint as well. Your middle toe is my next target and I relish bending it back and kissing its soft pad and tip then kissing the joint. I kiss your fourth toe the same way then look evilly at your baby toe, which I have separated from the rest, and gaze at it all alone, so helpless and defenceless.

“I have this thing about teasing baby toes untill they scream to be taken, beg for mercy then surrender totally to me. That’s when I really get down to the business of sensually teasing, tormenting and tickling them.”

You squeal and try to pull your foot away from me but I hold on and begin sensually kissing the baby toe. This has you squeal again and I delight in now kissing its joint, only this time I decide to kiss it longer and more sensually, really teasing you and keeping you off guard. You are continuously writhing now and the power in your foot is increasing. But I have your foot and I have you and I am going to stretch this out as long as I can.

“Your baby toe seems to be the most sensitive, and so I wonder about the one on your right foot… Yummy.”

You squeal again and I can only surmise that you don’t want me to go near your right foot. But I’m saving that one for later. Now I change positions and wrap my right arm around your left ankle, firmly gripping your foot by the heel. To really tease you I stop my movements and gaze longingly at your foot, feeling it writhe in my grip. I can also feel the rest of you writhe as well and hear you trying to form words, but I have breathless, on edge, unsure and wanting to be anywhere but here. I have won my first victory.

“This little piggy went to market.” I sweetly say, tweaking and teasing your big toe, and to my delight a wildcat is let loose within you. I tweak your toe again to make sure.

“No, no, no.” Is all you can barely say as you writhe and buck.

“This little piggy stayed home with me and got tic-kled.” I tweak it twice and tease it a little more slowly. You buck, writhe and now squeal again. Once again I have you by the short toes and I want to make the most of it.

“This exquisite little piggy, stayed to get tic-kled as well. And I am only too happy to make its most fervid and ravenous wishes come true.” You are now bucking in earnest and now desperately trying to form words to beg me to stop, but I am denying you any chance of that.

“This little piggy is driving me wild and must get punished for it.” You squeal and I giggle to myself, knowing that you feel you are already being punished to the max and what possibly could I do to you more.

“And this little piggy, this little baby piggy. You remember what I said about me and baby toes? That I have this thing about teasing baby toes untill they scream to be taken, beg for mercy then surrender totally to me. And that that’s when I really get down to the business of sensually teasing, tormenting and tickling them.”

You are really bucking and writhing now as I tweak and tease your baby toe, and your squeals are slowly becoming giggling to laughter. This tells me that you are on the verge of cracking, but I want you cracking on my terms not when you can’t take it anymore. And so I change from tweaking and teasing your toes, to a quick spidertickle up your sole. This has the full bore laughter pour out of you and I know that the dam has burst.

“Someone has the feet of my dreams and the feet of your screams.”

You gutturally cry out no, no no, and begin really writhing and rocking from side to side. This tells me I have a hit a hotspot and uncovered one of your deepest secrets.

“How about I some piggies, only with the wrinkles on your soles?”

You squeal no and continue writhing then squeal no even louder as a single finger begins to slowly and sensuously trace and stroke the first wrinkle. I grip your foot even tighter to keep it still and I smile as I hear you repeat the word “No” over and over.

“This little wrinkle is right under the ball of your foot that sumptuous ball that looks so ticklish. Is it ticklish?”

You are still writhing and the word no is now illegible as your giggling is taking over. I trace back in the opposite direction even slowly now, giving you that extra little touch that I know drives you crazy.

“And notice how at the end if it there is this little valley leading up to your toes.” I let a single finger trace there very slowly to your toes, then give the undersides of your now frantically wriggling toes a quick stroke from big to baby. This has you shriek and continue gutturally giggling and writhing.

“This little wrinkle almost crosses your entire sole and so it allows me to feel how soft your entire sole really is. And aren’t soft soles ticklish?”

The giggles which are now guttural have fully taken hold and I again trace even slower. But now you are swearing at me as I hear you gutturally utter the word shit three times in succession.

“This little wrinkle crosses your sole and connects up with other wrinkles.” I slowly trace it and the other wrinkles, ever so delicately and softly and still more writhing comes from you and again you say the F word three more times.

“By my count there seem to be a dozen or so more wrinkles to deal with. And all of them go right across your soft… tender… arch. I’ll have to take my sweet time with these. By the way, every time you move your foot, you make new wrinkles for me and I must thank you for that. ”

You say the word again and I giggle softly to myself then trace still another wrinkle. Your foot frantically writhes in my hand, but I continue to hold firm.

“More wrinkles, more paths to follow, more places to discover and tic-kle.”

You squeal the words “Shit” and “no” now and writhe even more, and I give you another quick spider tickle all over your sole. This has you immediately laughing and now bucking as well, further adding to my enjoyment. But now I’m going to take you to a new level and so I release your foot. You writhe it all over and slowly your writhing starts to subside. I reposition myself and my chair by your waist and watch as you calm down.

“Here pussy, pussy, nice pus-sy.” I suddenly let my ten fingers quickly spidertickle over your panty covered mound and instantly you squeal and buck once more. You being spread to the bed, allows me total torturous and tantalizingly teasing access to this area and leaves you splayed wide open in an invitation I just can’t ignore. My fingers continue to spider your mound and you continue to buck and now writhe. The soft satiny feel of your panties is like heaven to me and allows me to spider easily over your mound and this you can’t stand.

“This is such a nice pussy, and isn’t nice that it’s swishing a little tail for me.” My words make you squeal and swear again and I love how you use the F word.

“Keep using that word and I’m going to think you want one.”

You freeze for a second then writhe again as my left hand now spiders the top edge of your panties and also skitters along the very edge of your tummy. I can well imagine that you feel screwed right now and I let my fingers skitter all over your tummy for a few seconds to dive you. You squeal again and start bucking even more and I congratulate myself in succeeding. A single finger dips into your button and wriggles about for a few seconds, making you buck and squeal again. My other hand is still spidering your mound and dividing you even further as your legs pump and writhe, trying desperately to close and keep me away from your pussy.

“Oh I am so delighted; you are cumming along nicely.”

You don’t like me using the word “coming” in the sensual way that I’m using it and this pleases me no end. But right now I have to divide you even further and so my hand on your tummy now skitters across your ribs. You squeal again and buck and I laugh back at you.

“I wonder… should I trace your ribs like I traced the wrinkles on your feet?”

Instantly from you I get the word “no” three times in rapid succession and immediately to throw you off guard I pinch your left nipple first then your right. Still another and even louder squeal from you with more bucking and writhing and I pinch your nipples again while continuing to spider your mound and now giggle at you.

Again you use the F word and again I make the remark by asking the question if you’re trying to ask me for one. My hand now teasing your nipples once more suddenly dives into your left armpit and spiders about, causing you to squeal once more and burst out laughing.

“Well I see my pendulum has taken care of your pit.” I tease and bring my hand back down to resume helping me spider your mound. “Such a lovely mound you have, I can just about feel all it’s sweetness and sensualness. Just about.”

You squeal as you feel cold steel and hear the snip, snip, snip of my scissors as I slowly cut off your panties. Pulling them out from under you I toss them away then take a long look and your now bare pussy. I see your lips twitching and also see the beginnings of them becoming wet. I have you close to cumming, but will only let you cum on my terms and not yours. I take a single stiff feather and lightly stroke your labia, stroking downward ever so slowly, with a little flick at the end of each stroke. You squeal and writhe, but I lean against your left thigh and stop you. I continue the stroking and now stroke down the full length of your lips, letting the soft but stiff tendrils caress the inner and outer sides. Your lips are now widening and I can see more wetness and this makes me giggle. I turn the feather on its edge and let it dip in between, stroking as I do so, and watching you violently shake. I have you on the edge of the edge and I know that at any moment now you will be cumming big time.

“You were saying something about a secret spot that no ones knows about?”

I suddenly stop the feathering and now rapidly single finger stroke your labia and perineum. Instantly you start bucking and writhing but I follow you effortlessly and continue. Your lips are parting big time now and I am beginning to see your clit and I want to reach out and touch it, but I continue stroking.

“Cum, cum now, you can tell me I can keep a secret. I won't tell anyone it's your clit.”

You squeal at the fact that I have guessed it and your legs continue to pump and writhe. I giggle evilly, lean forward and softly blow on your clit and again you buck. I blow again and giggle again, knowing that your clit is on the edge of cumming big time, so I stop stroking. Picking up the feather again I dip it between your lips and let the very tip of it caress your clit. This has you let out an earth shattering moan and arch your back in the worst way, then fall back on the bed and lovehoney flows from you like Niagara falls. I watch as you slowly writhe and as your lovehoney continues to pour from you, literally soaking the towel I placed under you. I continue to watch as you now lay there spent, exhausted and the last of your honey draining from you.

“Did you know?” I speak quietly. “That after a woman has had an orgasm, she’s a hundred percent more sensitive? And I ask you; wouldn’t that also make her a hundred percent more ticklish?”

I grip your left foot’s big toe and slowly bend it back.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the story! I loved reading it. You are quite a writer!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back