• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and here is the teaser and the link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
My auburn goddess, you are perfect from the top of your heavenly head, to the tips of your tantalizing toes and I wanted to reach out and touch, massage and stroke every micrometer of skin on your entire body. But what is really getting to me are those amber brown eyes of yours that are not only sensually caressing my senses but making me melt.

The moment I met you I knew that I had to plan your tickle very carefully and lovingly. To me you weren’t just your average tie her down and tickle her senseless kind of girl, but someone who deserved a more slow and sensual approach.

I couldn’t help but gaze at you again, surveying every curvature on your sensually exquisite and heavenly body. I love the way you’re dressed as your black tiffany lace bra and panties suites your personality to a tee. You are as soft and tender in spirit as a Teddy Bear and I feel more comfortable around her than I did anyone else. It was like as though from the very first chat, that we had known each other for years, and I felt a complete acceptance between us.

I sat beside you and gazed into those amber eyes again then hold a blindfold over you. I see you tense and lightly shake her head no and I slowly fit it over your head and take away your sense of sight. I now watch you as you slowly writhe, trying in vain to see through even the slightest crack in the blindfold. I can also hear your breathing, shallow and unsure and I knew you’re on the very edge. Slowly I lower my head and gently and sensually kiss your lips. You take a short sharp breath and jerk and I kiss you again. Still the same reaction and I take longer with the third kiss. Then I slowly, gently and sensually kiss your neck and again the same reaction.

“I’m going to bring to life your most secret fantasies and kinkiest most fervid desires. You’re already in a bind and soon you’ll be in a grind.”
You gasp at my words and I watch you squirm on the bed. I whisper the word feet and you squirm even more, your toes writhing, soles twitching and feet in general squirming.

“Do I have you by the baby toes” I can’t resist giggling softly and kissing your lips again, all the while keeping an eye on your feet.

“Did I mention I give great foot massages and clit massages.”

You freeze then begin squirming again and I can see a slight arching of your back. I also see your legs pumping, trying to close, but your ankle bonds prevent that and I am pleased that I have tied you firm but now enough to hurt or make you uneasy.

“What was it you said about your clit? I am most ticklish in that area....it is such a turn on for me... Well I plan on turning you on many times tonight. Yes you get a good dose of the touchy feelys. Believe me when I say that I have a feather touch when it comes to clittys and yours will be no exception.”

Again you squirm at my words and your legs continue to pump, trying to close. I sit back and gaze at you, looking at, someone who is in my view, one very classy lady. I let my left hand slowly graze down your left arm and you pull at the restraint as my feather touch caresses your forearm. Still grazing, I slowly enter your armpit and you utter the word “Shit,” then clam up, trying not to utter another sound, let alone any laughter.

I look at your armpit, all smooth and freshly shaven, looking at the deep hollow that’s begging for my fingers and one of my raspberries. I can’t even see one minute piece of stubble anywhere and if you’re other one is just as exquisite that makes me want your armpits even more. Again I hear your breathing, shallow and quick, and I know that you are on the edge, waiting for my next move

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back