• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cara the Half-Elven Rogue Ranger Chapter II [*/f]

tickleFootLover

Cara the Half-Elven Rogue Ranger

by tickleFootLover

Chapter II

Cara swiftly bounded through the green glades of Alaris as the summer sun drenched the surroundings with a lustrous glow. Her flaxen reddish brown hair was tied into a braided ponytail. She felt it jump and bounce about playfully against her shoulder blades. The rabbit was quite determined in its flight. the small mammal darted and hopped through the tall grass and weaved over and under the branches that the years had scattered all about the meadow. The ranger was like a graceful streak as she kept in step with her quarry. Never ceasing to me more than a quarter of a yard behind.

The rabbit tucked its ears and darted headlong into a thicket on the edge of the meadow in a last ditch effort at freedom. Cara bent her knees and bounded. Turning a full half axle, she flipped over the mess of branches and leaves and deftly landed right in the path of the distressed creature. "Ah Ha!" she cried triumphantly as she caught the fuzzy fugitive in her arms. Cara could feel the small heart of the rabbit beating rapidly against her chest. she quickly looped the small leather harness around the creatures legs and fastened the clasp.

As Cara walked it back out of the woods and through the meadow, the rabbit calmed itself. Her azure skirt blew around against her thigh high leather striders. "You know you cant go running away like that, Bacon!" Cara quipped at the rabbit. "Little Alethia would be very upset with you if she never saw ya again." The warm sun and cool breeze dried the sweat from the ivory smooth skin that her leather armor left exposed along her neckline and above her bust. Cara almost purred as she felt the wind's cool kiss. She returned to the village and felt her heart rise with warmth ans Alethia her neighbor's daughter ran out form her yard with open arms elated at the sight of her lost pet.

The village was very busy this time of year. The spring storms had passed, and the resident craftsmen worked hard to rebuild the various damages upon the buildings the elements had wreaked. The sounds of conversation, laughter, hammering and carving abounded. Cara's father turned when he heard Alethia's cry. He brushed the sweat from his brow and walked away from his fletching to greet his daughter. "A fine job, Cara a fine job indeed." Cara smiled, her hands on her hips. "The little bugger has some legs!" "I'll tell you that for nothin'". Her father laughed at this and hugged his daughter warmly. "You know, had you used the calling you simply could have had the creature return to ya." Cara looked up with a wrinkly annoyed look. "Yes, father I know had I used my 'given gift' which you know as well as I that I have yet to master, I could have blah blah..". The tall, half elven man regarded his pouty charge sympathetically. "Cara, whatever's stoppin' you from your pursuit of the calling is in here," his finger tapped against her forehead.

The calling was the natural gift of the elves to communicate with the animals of the world. Cara had heard of some elder rangers who have befriended bears and the large predatory cats to aid them in their travels, but to this day she couldn't even call a mouse. "I'm well aware of my shortcomings and how much of a disappointment I am to you, father," Cara snapped. "Go return to your work and just let me alone with my failures!" As she stormed off in a huff her father called after her. "I never said any of those things, Cara, you know you are my pride and joy!"

Cara walked and walked to a nearby stable and sat down in a sulk on a woodcutter's stump. She wiped her pouty tears away, and sniffled. She heard the scratches and squeaks of the barn mice, and decided enough was enough. Calming herself she tried to sense the small creature. A few deep breaths, and Cara began to reach out with her mind. She could feel the creature working its way up a beam in the ceiling. Cara tried to move along with the mouse, to accompany it and befriend it as it scampered. She felt a small tingle deep inside her spirit, and the creature stopped. Looking up, she saw its tiny snout peer over the beam and down at her. "Come on," Cara said. "Let me in, little guy." "Just come down here for one minute." the mouse paused, considering her for a moment, and scampered over and around the beam. The creature's eyes didn't leave Cara's as if he was considering her proposition. "That's it!," the elf tittered. "Jump! Come to me!!" The mouse leaned over ready to leap, then scampered back around the beam and into a nearby hole. "Blast and damnation!," Cara snipped. She jumped up and kicked her foot in the dirt. "Why?! Why is this so hard?!!". Cara stormed off across the village to her house. She pushed open the door and trudged into her room, collapsing heavily onto her bed. As she lay there, she began to smell something, something cold and empty. She felt a drop of water hit her forehead and her bed felt different, it felt like stone! It was getting dark, so dark and cold.

Cara opened her eyes and greeted the cave's gloom. how long had she been out? Where exactly was she? The black gown continued to caress her body, and she clenched her fists and wiggled her toes to get the blood flowing back into them again. The necromancer had left a single candle, jammed into a skull on the small table next to her belongings. Cara pulled at the spider's silk as soon as she regained her bearings, and realized much to her dismay that it had not deteriorated any over the last however many hours. She heard the creature hiss its' presence a few seconds after she raised her head. "Will ya shut yer clicker for the love of..," Cara spat in the direction of her grotesque roommate. She tried and tried and TRIED to pull just an arm or leg free. but just... wasn't able to. "What in the seven hells do you eat?!" Cara growled as she saw the bulbous creature scamper back to its corner and face her annoyingly.

"Oh, whatever is foolish enough to be wandering around, typically," the Necromancer said as he entered the cave. Cara's eyes met his with a newly fed fire. The bastard didn't have a single scratch on him! The necromancer looked at her hungrily. "Did you rest well? I brought you something to reinvigorate you." "well as can be expected, ya demon loving sonofa.." Cara sneered. "Demon loving?!" the necromancer chuckled. "So nasty, and I thought we could be friends." the mage walked next to Cara and produced a large flask of viscuous liquid. He pulled the stopper and raised the girl's head putting it to her lips. "Drink," the evil sorcerer commanded, and Cara's eyes went wide as the bitter tang hit her lips.

The liquid was warm and potent! It infused every nerve in her mouth and tongue as it slowly flowed past her lips. Cara tore her head away and spat the substance directly into the necromancer's face! The wizard flinched away and regarded the girl coldly. "Rude," he said, "rude and impetulant. Cara couldn't help but let out a giggle as she saw the wizard's face drenched in his own concoction. The necromancer wiped the spittle off his face and grumbled. The necromancer and Cara eyed each other for a brief moment and Cara did her best to shrug defiantly at the mage. "You're not helping your situation here," the evil man stated to the girl. "i need you to be a bit more constructive." "What YOU need is a good swift kick in the.." Cara started, but the wizard stepped forward slamming his hand over her mouth. Cara growled and parted her lips biting into the soft skin of the wizard's palm. Rolling his eyes, the necromancer turned to the spider and asked "Little help here?".

The creature hissed and spat a glob of fresh silk straight across slamming into Cara's face and sealing her tiny nostrils. Cara roared in fury biting harder as she struggled to pull her breath, but the spiders silk dried fast and solid. She thrashed and shook and bit but then the cold certainty that she couldn't breathe began to set in. The mage eyed her as she tried to use the last remaining vestiges of oxygen to defy him, but her struggles became slower and more labored. The necromancer swiftly grabbed the flask, and removing his hand, jammed the opening of the bottle into Cara's mouth. Cara felt her throat flood quickly and started to choke. with no choice she quickly swallowed in a desperate attempt to free her airway. the flask emptied in seconds, and the necromancer pulled it away allowing the girl to gasp in several desperate breaths.

Cara's head swam in dizziness as the air began entering her eager lungs, as the haziness faded, she began to feel her stomach burning. The warm sensation was intense and the girl felt her entire body begin to tingle. her eyes rolled back as she felt pure vitality coarse through her blood and her body begin to strengthen and refresh itself. I an almost orgasmic surge, the hours of life force stolen from her began to fill her being completely once again with some to spare! She felt as if she had just awoken from a long nap under a willow tree. the sun had danced across her body and warmed her skin. She was awake and ready to take on the world! "you can thank the cleric I killed last month for that," the necromancer said. "now you just heal, and I'll be back later." Cara still felt her back arch uncontrollably as everything from the most minor of nicks to the burn of the lightning spell disappeared.

She could swear she felt her skin strengthen and her nerves blooming like growing flowers. Her senses were so heightened she could hear, see smell and feel everything around her! with renewed energy, she chided back at the necromancer, "Thure Ill thee you later! Be thuure yer ready to die nextht time you no good.." through her still stopped nose. The necromancer called offhandedly "She's all yours, just dont kill her." Cara spun around confusedly at that remark, but understood as the large spider hissed and clicked gleefully.

"Ohh uhh hmm hi.." Cara said to the beast. The creature, about the size of a large raccoon crept over to the center of its enormous web. "thith really ith a vewwy nithe cavve, " Cara said as freindily as possible. the spider didnt regrad her at all, and disappeared into its nest. Cara felt her heart begin to speed up as she continued her feeble negotiations. "I know we didn't nethethawwily ged off on the white foot, buhht maybe we can wet bygones be bygones and jutht uhh.. tahhlk fow a bit!" The creature emerged from its nest looking different somehow. Cara had remembered the spider's sleek and dark black coloring from when it had first presented itself above her head, and now it was... grey. it was grey.. and its skin was moving.

The spider picked its path slowly and deliberately. The candlelight dancing off its eyes as it closed distance to its' guest. it neared the spot in the webbed ceiling which centered right over the bound elf and tipped down slowly descending on its clear thread. As it grew closer, Cara saw the spiderlings more clearly as they crawled about their mother's torso. "OH! OH! Thatth youw famiwy! Theywwe .. uhm cute," The girl desperately said as nicely as her panicked mind could muster. There must have been at least a hundred. Small, crysatalline forms scampering all about the furry abdomen of the beast. As it got closer, Cara realized just how BIG the damn thing was. "Uhmm I'm thowwy I didnt wealithe you had a famiwy. I really hope we can be fwiendly about thith and..." the spider landed on her chest. Its multiple eyes reflecting hers coldly. It parted its mandibles and revealed two fangs the size of ingots. Cara froze, receiving the threat loud and clear.

The spider lowered its abdomen,and the spiderlings began to disembark. The mother spider crept down to the edge of the slab and hunched down.
Cara's neck was starting to hurt. She lay her head back down to allow the muscles to loosen when she felt the first little legs start to scamper about. One of the young had slipped under her gown and was crawling along her ribs. The feeling was maddening. Little spiky legs scampering and scampering and scampering all along her sensitive skin. another slipped under and up her leg. Another across her neck. One on her forehead. One up the back of the neck. One was on her belly. Cara closed her eyes and tried not to move. She tried not to think of the little legs just skittering all over her body. She tried not to think about how badly it tickled.

One more started circling its small form around the small of her back. just little unrelenting needling legs all over. so itchy, sooo itchy. Cara began to tremble as about 50-100 spiderlings scampered all about her body. The younglings feasted on flesh, but at this size, merely the flakes of skin which her body had shed were more than enough to sate them, and she had thousands. As a few started across the area of her pubic bone and thighs she started to shake. As much as she wanted to she just couldn't block out the thoughts of the tickles. It tickled so much tickled so much tickled soo much she just had to try and not..

"Ghee!," Cara sputtered out, horrified she tried to hold it back, but that one giggle had opened up the door and invited all its friends to come out and play, and as the ranger's face began to scrunch she felt the happy floaty giggles climbing all over each other as they ran to come outside. they were just soo happy and there were so many and she just couldnt stop them. "Hee higgle!" "uhmm mmmm mmm MMM MMMM NGGGGHHHHH!" Cara tried to resist the urge her eyes screwed shut as the spiderlings continued to explore her young body. She was an oak. A mighty oak. She had stood in firm in the forest for ages and she'd be damned if she. "Oh! ones crawling around on the back of my kneeeEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE!!!!" Cara saw the lightning bolt shatter her mental oak into a miilion tiny splinters as she screamed. "OHHHHH MY GAAA HAAAHAAA HHAAHH HAhahhahah haHH PLEEEEHEEE EHHHHEEEEE HEEEEEHEH NOOO HOOHOOHHOOO!"

The spiderlings tittered and scampered all over. She thought two were having a race up her inner thigh. Four were playing "stop and run" on her belly. One was circling her nipples in figure eights. When they reached her feet, Cara was at the end of her rope. The little legs scampering up along her soft insteps and squeezing between her toes took her mind someplace completely elsewhere. "Not the feet not the FFEEEE EEEEE HHHEHEHHE HEHHEHH HAHHAH HAHH HAHAHA HAHAHHA HAAAA puh puhhhh LEEE HEEE HEEEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!" Cara's entire body was made of tickles. Her butt tickled her heels tickled her scalp tickled. OHHH WIL YOU JUH HUTTTHHH T LET ME GOOO HOOOO OOOOOO!!! HEE eeeEEEH EHEHEHEHEHE HEHiggle giggle giggle.

She thrashed and struggled, but the spiderlings were eager and hungry for more. When they crawled up under her hair, that was it. Cara squealed and tittered as her laughs dissipated to no more than a silent cry punctuated my a mousy squeek. the silent laughter continued as the spiderlings claimed her body as their playground. she was soo helpless. She thought "This is it! Im going to die here and now right in this cave!". But strangely, as much as she struggled and squirmed, this time the energy was not leaving her. It was like she was recharging. Cara continued to try to reason with her torturers. "AAAHAHHA HAAAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHA PLEEE HEEEATHHEE THTTAHHH AHHHHH AHHHPP ITT! I'LL NEEEEVERRR THHHHQUIHIHIIIIISHH A THPPIII AYE AIEEEEEEE DER AGAINNNN EVER JUH HUHHH UHHHHTTHTTT THHTAHH AHH AHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHPP!" She hoped it would end soon she couldnt believe she had soo many spots on her body capable of betraying her!

The spiderlings continued for what seemed like hours before they finally relented at their mother's behest. the spider regained her young and returned them to the nest, then crept back out and watched Cara hungrily, longingly. She wanted nothing more than to end the girl and feast upon her, but the Master wouldn't have it. Cara, drenched in sweat, panted and wheezed. "UHHH.." she moaned. "That wa thooo un nnnethethawwy." The potion continued to flow through her as she lay there warm and invigorated.

She knew she had to try and do something or she would just have even more of this waiting for her. She never considered that it would come to this, but it was time for her to perfect her calling. She took a deep breath and focused. Cara let her mind release itself and began to search beyond this realm of death and evil. "Back to the forest.." she thought. "Back to the forest." With a deep breath, Cara let her mind journey.

TO BE CONTINUED

-tFL

f@#* em' if they can't take a joke

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back