• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Three of Us Part 3 (m/ff)

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Being shackled in the basement with your best friend can never be bad thing. Here I stood, not but a few feet away from her, with my arms chained over my head and my feet shackled to the floor beneath me. She, however, was in the same predicament. About 10 minutes ago, Ryan had finished shackling both of us in the basement when he told us that he would be back in a few to start our treatment. This meant, in his own sadistic mind, that he would leave us alone in the basement to think about what was coming.

I knew, of course, that our friend Andrea hated being tickled. She had only agreed to be his tickle slave so that we could spend more time together. I knew, however, that she secretly enjoyed it, but didn't want to spoil Ryan's impure thoughts about tickling a girl who never seemed to enjoy what she was being subjected to.

“Are we ready, ladies?” he said to both of us, staring into each of our eyes.

He removed the cloth gag from my mouth first. Shaking the hair from my face, I stared back at him as he slowly backed away. “This is going to be a good one,” he said to me as he turned around.

Andrea's gag was also removed. “I can tell that you're really going to enjoy this,” he told her, brushing the hair away from her face.

“Please, be gentle with me,” she begged, whispering in a pleading voice.

“You know I can't do that,” he told her, lightly tickling the center of her ribcage.

Andrea laughed softly, shaking in her bonds as she tested their strength. “Please, not the ribs,” she begged.

As the rib tickling continued, I watched as Ryan tickled faster and faster against her ribcage. This acceleration only caused the Andrea's volume to rise as the basement filled with her ticklish laughter. After watching her roll herself around under his fingers, Ryan finally stopped to give her a breath. “Please, make it stop,” she said, hanging her head toward the floor.

“That's just the beginning. Soon, you won't be able to hold your head up from being too weak from laughter. I'm in control right now, so if I wanted to do this, there's nothing either of you could do to stop me.”

Ryan immediately moved between us, placing a hand on each of our stomachs. I tensed from the immediate thought of what was to happen next, but instinctively leaned forward to brace myself. Andrea had done the opposite, leaning away from the tickling as it started. She tried to push herself forward as she laughed during the tummy tickling, but the strength to move her body was not there. Ryan used both hands on her stomach as she begged and pleaded, realizing she was now trapped and immobile to the endless tickling. I stood and watched as Ryan sadistically scratched, tickled, and massaged her tickle-aching stomach. Andrea had no choice but to lean her head back, letting the loud laughter rip from her lungs as her arms shook in her chains. Her blonde hair pressed against her sweating back, sinking with her toward the floor.

Then, without notice, he abruptly stopped. He took a step back from Andrea as we watched her regain her composure. She breathed heavily as her arms spasmed and her knees bent slightly. “Oh god....” she huffed between deep breaths, “that was torture. Please, please let me go.”
“Not yet,” Ryan told her. “There's still so much more that we have to do.”

As he said that, his attention suddenly focused on me. “Are you going to break too, ticklish girl?”

“Please Ryan, I can't take it,” I said as he approached me, “I''ll...I'll pass out.”

“We wouldn't let that happen, would we, Andrea?” he said, looking over at her as she stood exhausted behind him.

I remained silent as he moved behind me. “No, not there,” I pleaded, rocking in my restraints. “It tickles to much!”

My pleas had gone unheard. Ryan unleashed his fingers on my ticklish ribs. He meticulously made sure to get each one as he passed up and down, wiggling his fingers against them as fast as he could tickle. I shook my head around screaming “no! no! no!” while stomping my feet in shackles against the floor. “Stop! She can't take anymore!” Andrea screamed as my head shook and I laughed toward the floor.

That didn't seem to stop his endless torment. In fact, it made him tickle even faster. In my underarms. I begged and pleaded for him to stop, for just a short break, but was rewarded with more tickling instead. It seemed to go on forever, while somehow, I would find just enough air to get another burst of laughter to come out of my mouth. My vision blurred from the tears in my eyes as my mouth began to dry from laughing so hard, I could barely stand it anymore. I shuffled against the floor and my knees buckled as the relentless tickling continued from my underarms to my ribs. The seconds seemed to drag on forever before, once again, the tickling abruptly stopped.

“So, how do you feel?” he asked me, looking at the top of my head as my face sank toward the floor.

“She cant talk right now, Ryan. I think she can barely feel her arms,” Andrea said, looking at me with pity.

Ryan immediately gagged both of us. “Good, then this will give the both of you some time to cool down.”

After about fifteen minutes or so, he had returned. Andrea and I had stared at each other the whole time, wondering what he could possibly do to us next with that sadistic mind of his. He immediately took a spot between our two tied bodies, tickling all over each of our stomachs, ribs, underarms, and wherever else he could reach. Andrea and I screamed with laughter into our gags. I bit down on the cloth that was bound around my head, shaking in all possible directions to find some form of relief from the tickling. Andrea stare back at me with tears in her eyes, begging through her gag as Ryan squeezed our hips and waist. We sank into our bonds again, letting our heads hand forward as we listened to each others' labored laughter. We begged and kicked, screamed and laughed as it felt like our ribs, stomachs, underarms, and sides were all being tickled at once. Andrea coughed beneath her gag as I began to wheeze again. Ryan began to tickle each of us slower before bring himself to a slow stop. He slowly removed both of our gags, causing me to smack my lips to regain some taste in my mouth. “How was that?” he asked, poking us in the tummies.

As we wheezed toward the floor with our heads hanging down, the only words that Andrea could say was, “I can't feel my legs.”

“I'll be back in a few minutes to release you,” he told us, walking up the stairs and shutting the door behind him.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back