• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isle of Aphrodite part 6 F/f

i64ever

TMF Regular
Isle of Aphrodite part 6 F/f "Rude Interuptions"

Cheryl watched Allison's face moving towards her bare soles. With her big toes and ankles tied together, with Allison's arm firmly wrapped around her calves, and with her leg muscles so exhausted from the earlier tickling, there was no way she could pull them away.

“Please!” Cheryl cried out, “If you want a kiss, I'll give you a kiss! Many kisses! As many kisses as you want! You're the boss! My lips are your lips!”

“Oh, I don't want your mouth. Not where you want to put it anyways,” Allison said. She lowered her head and planted her lips squarely on the center of Cheryl's left sole.”

Cheryl literally yipped, sounding like a startled dog. The again as Allison planted a second kiss right next to it, puckering up her red lips to cover as much of Cheryl's tiny foot as possible.

“HE heh hehe,” Cheryl giggled, feeling those delicate lips wiggle across her skin. It tickled...and more!

“You did say as many kisses as I wanted...” Allison teased, kissing her sole again and again. Puckering up and planting them on both feet, from heels to toe. Each kiss sent some new sensation shooting up through her leg.
Cheryl bit her lip, again trying to stifle any further giggles that might slip through. It felt so weird! Tickly and...electric!

“Do you like this, Cheryl?” Allison said in a sultry voice, licking her foot from heel to toe, wet and sloppy, warm, wide tongue replacing her full, pillowy lips. She repeated that lick, again and again, slowly, as if Cheryl's feet were giant lolleypops.

“H ehe eh ehe nooooo, he eheh stawwwpp he eheh oh please he eheheh stawwppppp....” Cheryl giggled, the foot licking starting to push her over the edge, making her lose control. It did tickle, but it also felt...good.

“But...do...you...like...this...” Allison punctuated each word with a new lick, her tongue wiggling like a worm on a hook. Cheryl squealed again and again, sounding like a demented chipmunk. Oh it tickled, but it...it...it...

“he eh eheh nawwowo he eh eh heheh nawwoooo h eheheh nawwtt he eheh nawwtt he eheh nawwtt heheh h kissseesshsheh eheheh ehehehh dooon' dooOOOOOHHHHHOOO tha ahahah!!!!!” Cheryl could feel her body become more tunred on with each lick, her nipples tighten, her pussy moisten. She couldn't let Allison do this this this to her. Had to....to stop...AAAAHHHHH

“Just think of these as sloppy kisses,” Allison said, voice even steamier, “But I guess if you really don't like it, I could do this to you instead...” Allison began chewing on the balls of Cheryl's feet, lightly pressing down with her sharp feet.

“HA AH AHA AHAHH AHAHAH NAAAOOOOOO AHA AHAHAHH GAWWWWWDDD H AH AHA AHAHH AH GRRRGAHA AHAHAH THEMMM HA AHAH STAHAHAH AHAHH STANNNNDDD CANNN'TTTT HA AHAHAHHAH STANNHAHAHHNANNADD THATTTT AHA AHAHAHH NAOOOAOAOOO AH AAHAHAH BITTIIIINNNGGGG AHAHAHAH!!!” Cheryl lost it immediately. The teeth were worse then fingernails, sharper and harder, but slippery. Every mark those teeth made tickled worse then anything!

“Shoul I lick your soles or bite them?” Allison asked, nibbling on Cheryl's soles like they were a tough pieced of meat. Her teeth scraped up and down, pressing over her worst spots. It didn't feel good at all, no pleasure, no electricity, just pure ticklish agony. Allison's teeth made Cheryl go crazy!

“H AHA AHAH AHAH AHAHHH AHAH LICCCKKKKKK HA AHA AHAH AHAHAHAH LICCKKKK AH AHA AHAHH AH TEEHEHEHHEEHHHMMMM AHAH AHAH AHAHA LICCKKKK HE EHEH EHEHEH THEEEHEHEHEMMMMMMMM!!!!!1 LICCKKHE EHEHEH LICCKKKKK EHE EHH EH MEEEHHEYYYYY EHENEHHEHEHHEH FEHEHEHEHEHHEEETTT!!!!”

“Well, if your sure,” Allison started licking again, slower and even hotter. For some reason, it tickled less this time, felt...even better. Cheryl felt her breathing become ragged, her voice a tad husky.

“And what about those toes you love so much? Should they get some kisses too?”

“He eheh nawwooo he eheh nawwt he eheh nawwt he eheh there he eh eheh nawwtt he eheh eheh theree.....AHHHHHH O o OOOOHHH....” Cheryl gasped. Allison started with light, butterfly kisses, her lips barely touching Cheryl's skin. Then the tip of Allison's tongue started flicking out, giving short licks to her toes. That DID tickled...it did, but it also felt, felt...OH GOD! Who would have ever guessed that feet could be made to feel so good?!

“Kissie kissie poo,” Allison said between licks. She wiggled her tongue across all five of Cheryl's toes, dragging it across all five tips. Then she slipped it in between two of Cheryl's middle toes, swirling it in the virgin gap. Somehow the sensations were robbing Cheryl of the ability to keep her toes clenched...or the desire to do it.

“he eh eheh oooo he eh ehhheh OOOHHHH heheh...” Cheryl kept bouncing between light giggles and moans. What Allison was doing to her was so different from the wild, unbearable tickling earlier. It was softer, gentler, mixed with a pleasure Cheryl hadn't even known existed. Coming so quickly after the torture of just a few minutes ago made it even sweeter. The pleasure/tickling combination was unlike anything Cheryl had imagined in her eighteen years on earth.

“You sure like to be kissed, don't you,” Allison said, her tongue and lips never stopping. She slipped Cheryl's pinkie toe into her mouth, sucking hard, flicking at it with her tongue, heard Cheryl's moans grow, louder, deafening.

“I I I I...” Cheryl couldn't even answer She was losing herself in pure bliss. Her head was back now, her nipples fully erect. She could feel the juices dripping out of her twat. Any thought of this being wrong had been driven out of her head.

“What would you do for me now, Cheryl, hmmm, what now?” Allison asked between sucks.

“I would...would...HA AH AHAHAH AHAH NAWWWOOOO HA AH AHAHAH NAWWWWTTTT HAH AHAHAH AHAH NAWWWTTT HAH AHAHHH THAHAH AHAHAHAH TTTHHHAAAHAHHAAATTTT AHGAHH AHAHAH AGAAIIIINNN!!!!!”

Allison had started nibbling on Cheryl's tiniest toe, scraping the skin with her sharp incisors. For Cheryl, it was like being thrown from a warm bath into the freezing night. Her nerves, so sated by the blissful licking were now doubling over with hysteria. It was doubtful setting Cheryl's toes on fire would have caused her more discomfort.

“Which one do you want, Cheryl, soft or hard?” Allison asked between bites, moving her head in a line towards Cheryl's big toe, nibbling every centimeter or so. It was like eating corn on the cob, except far more delicious.

“Hah AH AHA AH AHAHH AHAH S S AH AHA HAH SSOOOFFFFTTTTT AHAH AHAHA PLEEEEAAASSSSSEEE AAH AHAAHHAHH SOOOOFFFTTTT AH AHAHA AHAHAH CAAANNNNN”TTT HA AHAHAH STAAA AH AHAH AHAH SSSTAAANNNNDDDD IIITT HA AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

“What would you do for soft?” Allison stuck Cheryl's big toe in her mouth now, and sucking hard, using the same techniques she had learned when orally pleasuring her last boyfriend.

“OOOH OOOOH OI OOOOHHOOOHOOOHHH GAAAWWWWDDDD YEEEESSS OOOHOHOHOH ANNYYYTHIIINNGG OHOOHHOOHH AANNYYTHIIINNGG OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Cheryl felt her body explode, pure sexual bliss exploded from her every inch. Cheryl was lost, lost in the excitement, clenching her thighs, desperately wishing for something top pierce her pussy.

“Anything...” Allison asked lecherously. She wiggled her fingertips across Cheryl's sole again, adding more tickles even as her mouth sucked and sucked, seducing Cheryl in a way she would have never dreamed possible.

“YEEEESS HE EHEH OOOOOHHH EHE EH O AAWWWW OOHH EHHE EHEH ANNNYYTHHHINNG SLAVE HE EHEH YOUUR HE EHEHEH SLAVVVEEEE!!!!” Cheryl felt ready to burst!

That was what Allison wanted to hear. She reached forward, grabbing Cheryl under the armpits and effortlessly lifted her out of the hole. What had been so hard before was child's play! It was like Allison suddenly had the strength of ten men! Dragging Cheryl on top of her didn't strain her a bit.

Once Cheryl was above her, both women started pawing at each other rubbing their partner in wild abandon, their lips locking on tightly. Their lust had fully taken over now, all conscious thought, all morality lost in the frenzy. They needed each other, needed satisfaction.

The two women rolled back and forth on the leaf covered ground. Cheryl's hands managed to slide under Allison's shirt, rubbing her sizable breasts through her bra. Allison was nibbling on Cheryl's neck, driving her crazy. They were both wanton, more pleasure exploding through their young bodies in those few minutes then ever before in their lives.

There was no doubt what act Allison and Cheryl were about to perform.

“What is the meaning of this!” A new voice cried out through passion filled air, “I send you two out on an important job and this is what you end of doing?”

“Jesus Christ, its my stepmother!” Cheryl cried out.

“Mrs. Ramsey!” Allison answered. Both young women were suddenly aware of what they were doing, of how this must have looked. All their sexual thoughts and desires drained away. Their faces turned bright red as they instantly turned from horny to humiliated.

“I had no idea you girls had...this type of relationship!” Beth Ramsey continued, truly shocked at finding her stepdaughter in another woman's arms, “But if this is what you want to do...well, you'll have to have a much better sense of where and when it is appropriate! Do I make myself clear?”

Cheryl and Allison jumped away from each other, as if their partner had just become a poisonous snake.

“Beth,” Cheryl started, “It's not what it looks like...” But how did you explain you weren't a lesbian when someone caught you doing...that! And...weren't you?

“I'm all ears Cheryl,” Beth said flatly, folding her arms.

For the first time in her relationship with her stepmother, Cheryl Ramsey was speechless. What possible answer could she give?

Both of Brenda's index fingers were on Susan's nipples, circling the hard nubbins and wiggling like crazy. They were tickling Susan like crazy, but they also felt so good, stroking that sensitive part of Susan's anatomy. Alternating waves of tickling and pleasure were sweeping over her, crashing into each other, making Susan's nervous system light up like fireworks.

“Now, whose the boss?” Brenda asked gleefully. She was loving this, every touch on Susan's breasts, every note of ecstasy and hysteria that came out of Susan's mouth a pleasure to hear. Standing behind Susan, arms wrapped around her, Brenda could feel every quiver of her friends body.

“HE EHEH EHEH O O O HE EHEHEHHH EHEHHEHEHH N N AWWWWTTT HE E E EHEHH EHEHH E E E HE EH OO O OOH EHEH P P EHE EHEHEH HEHEH PPPLLLLEEEEAASSSSEEEEE HE OOHHHH EHEH EH EHEH EE EHEH E E E EHEHEHEEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Please. It was the first civilized word that Susan had said all day. Even with her left hand stuck to the strange tree over her head, putting Susan in a very vulnerable position, she had had nothing but threats, swears and demands for Brenda all day, no matter how much tickling it got her.

As normal as that word would have been for anyone else, it sounded out of place for Susan. And Brenda was suspicious.

Brenda took a good look at her prey. She was hunched over, as far as her stuck hand would let her, as if pressing her boobs into Brenda's tickling, stroking fingers. Her knees were pinched together, as if she had to pee really badly. Her left hand was still fastened to the tree. But it was Susan's other hand that Brenda noticed.

That hand had snaked into Susan's bikini bottom, fingers pumping in a rhythmic pattern. She was touching herself.

“Oh, Susan, you naughty girl,” Brenda whispered. She was sure now that that 'please' hadn't been begging her to stop the tickling. It had been Susan's way to ask Brenda to let her cum. She was probably having trouble pushing herself over the edge with all the tickling distracting her.

Brenda smiles. She knew in that a slight change in the way her hands moved on Susan's boobs, more caressing, fewer quick flicks on her nipples and breasts, would allow her friend to orgasm. Well, she wasn't going to allow that to happen.

Reluctantly taking one hand off of Susan's breasts, she slid it down her back to her bottom. With Susan hunched over, her ass was sticking out, the tickling/pleasure causing it to bob up and down like a ducks tail. Brenda reached down and gave that ass a pinch.

“OOOOOHHHHH!!!” Susan shrieked, squealing like a wounded bird. Then she started laughing pure frustration.

Brenda started wiggling her fingers over her ass more. The bikini bottom she was wearing covered only the crack and the top of her butt, leaving most of her two cheeks bare. She dragged her sharp nails over the skin, goosing her between her legs and attacking the creases where Susan's thighs met her torso.

“NAAAWOWOWOWOWOO H AHAH AHAH AHAH AH NAWWOOOO OOOO AHAH AHAH SOOOHOHOHOO SHA AHAHHAH SOOOOO CLOOSSSEE A AHA AHA AHAH AHAH I I I AH AHA AH AH WAASSHA AHAHAHH SOOOOSOSOOOSOSO CLOOSSSSEEE AHAHAHAHAH!!!”

“You are a naughty, naughty girl,” Brenda teased, fingers still moving across Susan's boob and ass, “Trying to touch yourself. That's just bad, and bad girls need to be punished.”

“Please Ha ha HAAHH HAHA HA HHHAAAAHA SSSSOOOOHHHOOOOO HAA HAAA CLOOSSEE HAHAHAHAAHA MUUSSTTTT HA HAAAHA FINNIIISSSHHHH HA HAHAHA!!!!!! Susan was near orgasm, her body demanding it, yet that damn tickling kept her from crossing that magic line. The frustration was one any teenage boy would have recognized immediately, but it was a new one for Susan.

“Hm, maybe if I did this?” Brenda stopped tickling Susan's ass and just kept stroking her nipple, using the kind of soft stroke any woman would know another woman would want. She could feel Susan's pleasure building, her muscles tightening, her moans and groans growing louder, more needful, stroked her until she was right on the edge...

Then stopped stroking and started tickling her ass again. Her fingers attacked the spot on her bottom where it curved into the top of her thigh, pressing firmly into that crease and vibrating hard. Susan burst into laughter again, as loud and as strong as at any point during that day. Her orgasm slipped away from her, just beyond her grasp.

“HE EHE EHE EHE EH EHEHEHEH NAWWWOOOOW NAO HOHOHOHOHHOOHO HO OOHOHO MUUSSTTTTTT CUHUHUHUUUUUMMMMM HOHOHOHOOHOO STAWWPPWPWPPP HHOHOHO PLEEASSSEEEHEHEHEHEHEHH STAWWPPWPWPWPP AHAHAHA!!!!!!”

Please again. Brenda knew she was on the right track. Even in her violent, raging hysterical screams, Brenda could here Susan's lustful needs. She had her for sure.

“Seems like you will cum when I let you cum. Do you understand?”

“YHE EHEHEH EHEH YHEEEEESSSSS HE EHEH EHEH EHEH EHEH HE EHEHEHSSSSSSSSSS!!!” Susan cried, ticklish, sexually deprived agony dripping from every syllable.

“Say yes mistress,” Brenda said simply, tickling with both hands on Susan's butt now, steady, wiggling fingers moving from crack to hip, waist to thigh, increasing Susan's torment beyond her limits.

But Susan didn't say it. She just laughed and laughed, like a crazed hyena crying out at the moon, her girlish glee now so full of torment it barely sounded human.

“Say yes mistress, or I'll do this to you until Ms. Clark returns. Then maybe I'll see if she wants to help.” Only a day ago, that would have seemed like to emptiest threat in the world. The straight laced, asexual teacher doing anything remotely like this? But now...

Susan sensed it too. Too far gone to think logically, just the thought of the new Ms. Clark, a Ms. Clark Susan hadn't begun to describe in words, but could sense instinctively with control over her was too dreadful to imagine. She couldn't risk it.

“YEESSHEEHEHEHE EEHE ESSSSSSS EHE EHESHSSSS MISTREESSS HEE EHEEHE EHEH YESSSSEEHEHESSSSHSHSSS MISTRESSSEHEHESSSSSSSSSS NAWWOOOO EH EHEHEH CLARRKKEKEKKEKK HE EHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH MISTRESSS SHEEHEHEHESSSS!!!”

There was no more time for thought. Her own libido bubbling over, Brenda crossed in front of Susan and kissed her on the mouth like there tongues were on fire. Kissing madly, pawing at each other, Brenda found Susan's breast with her mouth, began sucking, licking, kissing. Susan's hands were on Brenda's swim suit, pulling the straps off, as if to pop her potential lover and mistress right out of the top.

They were crazed, wild. Nothing could stop them except...

“GO GOD! Not you two as well! What is with you girls!” It was Beth Ramsey, just standing there, staring. Behind her were Allison and Cheryl, the whipped puppy look that had been on their face a minute ago replace with mouth opened astonishment.

Brenda stuttered, wanting to explain about Susan being stuck, except sometime during their sexual frenzy, her hand had come free from the tree. Pulling Susan's breast from her mouth, trying to cover her own, frantically looking for her shirt left no thoughts for words.

“I can see,” Beth Ramsey said coldly, “That all of us shall have to have a long talk.”

The end of Book 1

This brings us to the halfway point in the story and a natural intermission. In Book 2, Aphrodite continues her unseen war for the souls and soles of the four young women. Does she enthrall them? Do they manage to get away? Or does some other, unknown fate, await them all? Any ideas?

Last edited:
i agree with the don't stop......you make it such a compelling read...and you know just how to leave us hanging :)

Thanks folks. I'll keep writing them as long as people are reading them.

i64ever, your stuff is great. I definitely want to see where this goes. Loved the tickling plants, the sticky tree, and all the other plot twists you've been using. I'd love to see the girls fall deeper under Aphrodite's spell, but it'd also be fun to see her get a taste of her own ticklish medicine.

PS: Despite being an upperbody fan, I really liked your story with the gypsy with the detached foot too. Fun concept. Very vivid stories.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back