• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another new story in my archives and here is the teaser and the link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
You are now screaming again and violently writhing with bucking on the bed he keeps in the hanger office. As you writhe and buck your head pounds the mattress and I smile evilly, as you are going nowhere.

“Well now, you are a mustang aren’t you.”

I lean over you and to my surprise you suddenly stop struggling. I grip your chin, lean forward and kiss you. Again you scream and again I kiss you to momentarily silence you, then I release you.

“Yes… Byron’s even allowing me this little treat. And, he’s even gone as far to allow me your sumptuous nipples. But that’s only a treat for me. My total task is to find out about your lover and who he is.”

You begin writhing and bucking again and I lean over your head and giggle evilly. I have total control and you know it and fear it.

“You are not touching my nipples.” You reply then scream again for the security guard; but your screams dissipate in the lofty heights of the hanger.

I gaze at your shirt, focusing on two hard points that your nipples have become. I also focus in the little spaces made by your shirt as your erect breasts have made it tight on your body. I was considering popping your cherry, but your buttons will do nicely as well.

“Have you ever experienced someone playing piggies on your toes? Well how about the buttons on your shirt.” I move and positing myself, sitting on the bed on your left side. Your writhing continues and I want to make the most of it.

You instantly take a short sharp breath and writhe even more, as I begin to tease the top button of your shirt.

“Can you imagine each button going off like a gunshot/? I somehow feel that you would be sweating up a storm between each one and at the same time doing a bad job of trying to hide your reactions.“ The button comes undone and instantly you look at your shirt and shake your head no. Sweating is exactly what you’re doing at this moment; sweating to my heart’s content.

“Awwww did we lose the staring match? Did you blink? It was only one little button and only four more to go. The countdown has begun.”

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3038660#post3038660

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back