• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New story - VH1's Rebecca Rankin

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
My latest, to be posted on my site shortly. For those of you who don't know, Rebecca Rankin is a VJ/reporter for VH1 and she's just about one of the hottest women on TV in my mind. I just couldn't leave a dish like her untickled. Hope you like it:

"Okay guys, that's a wrap. Great job!"

VH1 reporter/VJ Rebecca Rankin had just finished interviewing America's newest overnight music sensation, the all-girl rock group TKphile. As the camera and sound guys exited the backstage dressing room, Rebecca went around to thank each of the girls in turn.

All three girls were in their early 20s, as cute and sexy as any popstar but with rock 'n' roll attitude. Julie, lead vocals/bass, was tall, leggy, and blonde, a male groupie's dream in an animal print halter, tight black leather skirt, and tall black boots. Heather, lead guitar, squeezed into a skimpy red dress, had shoulder length jet black hair and a sultry smile. Tiffany, percussion, had an impossibly cute little-girl demeanor about her, with her babyface and blond locks done up in pigtails, clad in a too-small tank top and blue jeans with bare feet poking out.

The girls had taken the music world by storm with their hit single, "Teaser," and the accompanying video which featured scenes of the girls tying a guy to a bed and tickling him mercilessly. Stories of their wild behavior on the road were already spreading quickly. But when she interviewed them after a club gig in Chicago, Rebecca Rankin found all three girls to be perfectly friendly and cool.

"So girls," Rebecca said as they were talking casually afterwards, "Where does your band's name come from anyway? TKphile - what's it mean?"

The three exchanged a knowing look, and giggled. "Should we show her?" Julie proposed.

"Yeah!" Tiffany agreed.

"Oh, definitely," said Heather, rising from her seat and slinking behind Rebecca.

"What? Show me what?" Rebecca asked, more than a little thrown.

Heather slid her hands down Rebecca's bare arms and seized her wrists. Rebecca had been around every type of crazy rock star in the business, and she knew how to keep her cool in strange situations, but she was beginning to get a bit suspicious. When Heather raised her hands and held them together behind her head, she got a lot suspicious.

Before she knew what was going on, Heather was tying her wrists together behind her head with what felt like a silk rope of some kind. "Hey!" she cried. "Ok, guys, what is this?"

"A demonstration," Heather said coolly.

Julie rose and approached the now-bound Rebecca. "We're gonna show you what a TKphile is."

"I get her feet!" Tiffany giggled. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor, and she slid across the floor on her bottom over to Rebecca's chair.

"Come on, girls, this isn't funny," Rebecca said, trying not to let her nervousness show.

"Just relax, Rebecca," Julie said, smiling, as she straddled the reporter's lap. "We're not gonna do anything sick or crazy. See, TKphile is slang, short for ticklephile. Which, as you could probably figure out, is someone who looooooves to tickle."
"Hence the video," Heather added.
Rebecca's eyes became very wide, as she looked from girl to girl. She could tell by their hungry expressions they weren't kidding. "W-wait a minute, you aren't thinking . . ."

Julie just nodded, her smile betraying a hint of evil.

"Oh, please don't! I really couldn't stand it." She looked at each of them, searching for a trace of mercy, but found none. "Please, girls, I can help you out! Whatever you want, name it."

Heather leaned her head in and whispered, "We wanna make you laugh, cutie."

With that she began to trace her long fingernails slowly down Rebecca's bare arms. Rebecca could feel the hairs on her arms bristling and her nerves tingle. She closed her eyes, bit her lip, and braced herself, still pleading under her breath. "No, please, Heather, no don't tickle, girls, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Rebecca shrieked when Heather's fingernails found the sensitive skin of her armpits. She tried to fight the laughter but she knew she had no chance.

"Oooh! I knew it!" Julie declared. "I knew she looked like the ticklish type!"

"Yup!" Tiffany agreed, taking one of Rebecca's feet in her lap. She was wearing open pumps, with much of her foot accessible. Tiffany examined it with the reverence of a child with a new toy, then wormed her fingers into one of the openings, right under Rebecca's arch. Rebecca shrieked again; her leg kicked, but Tif had a good hold on her ankle. She wiggled her index finger in between the soft sole and the shoe, adoring the way Rebecca's toes wiggled in sync.

"Oh nooo!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Not the feet too!!! Yiiiii hahahahahahaha!!!" Rebecca laughed.

"Ooh, this is gonna be fun!" Julie tittered, flexing her fingers and drinking in the sight of Rebecca's taut, ticklish body, stretched out underneath her, only a tight thin halter top to protect her. Her head was thrown back in gales of laughter, so she didn't see Julie dig her claws into her ribcage -- but she certainly felt it.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Hhhahahahahahahahahaaa!!!" she cried, jerking forward. "Th-this isn't ahahahahahahahahha f-f-fair!!!!!"

"But it sure is fun," Julie replied, skittering her fingers up and down Rebecca's sides with remarkable speed and dexterity.

"N-no it's nahahahahahahahaat!!!" Rebecca shrieked. "Oh no pleehehehehehehease!!!"

Heather continued to very slowly, very lightly, very sensually stroke Rebecca's arms, underarms, collars, and neck. Heather closed her eyes and began to purr as she danced her nails teasingly over the lovely reporter's soft, sensitive skin.

Tiffany pinned both of Rebecca's ankles between her legs and popped off her shoes. She couldn't help giggling herself as she ran all ten fingers in spider like fashion down those cute bare feet. Rebecca tried to kick and pull her legs back but in her weakened state all she could do was wiggle her feet and toes frantically.

Julie dug into Rebecca's waist, goosing her with her thumbs and tickling her toned bare stomach with her other fingers simultaneously. She focused her gaze on Rebecca's beautiful face, beet red from laughter, mouth gaping in a tortured smile, peels of laughter pouring out. Her long blonde hair was flying all around. Beads of sweat rolled down her forehead; tears rolled down her cheeks.

Heather attentively wiped the sweat off Rebecca's brow, still tickling cruelly under her arm with the other hand. "You like this, don't you?" she whispered. Rebecca was barely coherent enough to hear her, let alone respond.

The girls tickled Rebecca ceaselessly for half an hour before releasing her. After a few minutes of catching her breath, she finally sputtered, "Th-that . . . was intense."

"Sorry if we went a little overboard," Julie said, with what sounded like sincerity. We just really love tickling."

"Yeah!" Tiffany agreed, goosing Julie from behind. Julie jumped and let out a yelp. She retaliated with some playful tickles around Tiffany's waist.

"When we saw you we just couldn't resist," Heather said. "Especially with those yummy bare arms and stomach."

"And feet!" Tiffany tittered, pointing to Rebecca's still-bare soles. Rebecca covered one foot with the other and looked around the room for her shoes. She saw them in the corner, and when she got down on her knees to pick them up, she felt Tiffany drag her fingers up her soles again. Rebecca jumped.

"Sorry. Couldn't resist!" Tif giggled.

"You know, I have to admit, that was almost exhilirating," Rebecca said, replacing her shoes.

"I had a feeling you'd enjoy it," Heather said.

"We're going on TRL next week to have a tickling contest," Julie told her. "Three guy volunteers and three girl volunteers. We tickle them like in the video, and whoever holds out longest wins tickets to our show."

"Can't wait!" Tiffany said. "All those cute teenagers!"

Julie said, "While we're in town we can look you up . . . if you want."

Rebecca Rankin thought about it for a moment, then got out a piece of paper and a pen and jotted down her number.

Super Cool!!!

Hey, great story!!! very original and very hip. I can't wait to see more.

Rockauthor

Nice story. I was just watching VH1, and of course your girl was on. It was a piece about the infighting that took place in various bands, hosted by the gorgeous Rebecca, who did a little wrap-up commentary after each segment. She was sitting on a big box or on a table (I didn't really catch what she was sitting on, for the following reason), wearing jeans, with one leg crossed over the other at the knee, wagging her foot and dangling her flip flops. Gorgeous feet! I think I'm gonna have a little Rebecca Rankin thing for a while now...

Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate them. What bums me out is that I can't seem to find any pics of the lovely Ms. Rankin anywhere online. Especially since I like to include a picture of my subjects with each of the stories on my site. If anyone could help me out I'd bow at your feet and offer you a delicious bounty of fruits and nuts.

VH1 website

You can find a picture of her on the VH1 official website.It's in the personalities section.

Damn! You beat me to the fruit and nuts rocky ;)
Great story, btw; she's definately an awesome victim!
Scooby

Thanks Rock! I'm so pleased by this development that I bestow fruits and nuts upon the house! Enjoy!

P.S. The story should be on my site WITH PIC within the next two days.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back