• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shiver Me Timbers!

tactillianlover

TMF Expert
Shiver me timbers is an old Popeye black and white cartoon from
the 1930's.

Basically, Popeye, Olive Oil and Whimpy are out at sea when they
board an old ghost ship. The ghosts start messing with them and
Olive says to popeye "This ship is haunted!" Popeye replies "There's
no such thing as ghosts. That's when the ghosts show themselves and
say "Oh yeah?!" The ghosts than violently subdue the group in about
three seconds flat! Cut to:

Popeye tied and swinging from a rope , his head repeatedly banged against a wall or something; Whimpy tied up and teased with a table of hamburgers that convieniently disappear and re-appear; And
Olive oil bound, sitting on the deck, feet bare and ankles shackled.
We see two bottles of cream floating in the air above her big feet, slowly dripping down her big toes and soles and a kitten at each foot
licking her soles, tickling her madly! My kind of ghosts!

The last time I saw this episode was about thirteen years ago.
I've never seen it on cartoon network. So I wonder if it was covieniently omitted from the collection because of the bondage and tickling scenes.

I grew up on t.v. treats like this and magician's assistant's
being sawed in half, their feet tickled. Oh and another lost treat...

There was a three stooge's short where they go to venus or mars with a professor. Anyway the woman of the planet love men to death!!!
"Oh no!!! I hate when that happens!!!"

Next we see the three Stooges tied to stakes while three pretty
alien girls tickle their feet with feathers. Then the women turn away,
look at each other knowingly and smile, showing us their vampire teeth! Then they scare the daylights out of the boys!

Evil sharp-toothed women that tickle torture! (sigh)

tactillianlover said:
The last time I saw this episode was about thirteen years ago.
I've never seen it on cartoon network. So I wonder if it was covieniently omitted from the collection because of the bondage and tickling scenes.

It HAS been shown on the Cartoon Network, tactillian! In one half-hour of Popeye cartoons, I not only saw "Shiver Me Timbers" (the colorized version), but also "Bridge(s?) Ahoy," the one where Olive is hanging by her foot and Bluto peels off the sole of her shoe and tickles her REAL sole! :D Thanks for bringing it up. :)

Popeye cartoons have more than a couple of tickling scenes throughout the years I have seen at least two with Olive Oil getting tickled.

But, wow, it has been a long time!

"Shiver Me Timbers" is my favorite mainstream piece of all tie. Have not seen it in 2-3 years but I remember it in great detail. Popeye, Olive Oyl and Wimpy board the ghost ship after being marooned on an island. Olive has grave misgivings but Popeye inists there's no such thing as "ghosks". The ghosts play anumber of minor tricks on them including one in which Olive Oyl is drenched and then falls into a barrel of flour. When Popeye and Wimpy see this raving white figure approaching (Olive covered in gooey flour) Popeye unleashes a punch which knocks Olive silly but also knocks all the stciky flour off of her. Popeye declares that it's proof there are no ghosts! At that moment, the thre find themselves surrounded by ghosts who delare "Oh yeah!" to Popeye's statement that they don't exist. teh ghosts spin in a whirlwind and Popeye, Olive and Wimpy dissappear; Olive screeching "Popeye, where are you?".

The scene shifts and we find that a customized torture has been devised for each captive of the ghosts! Popeye swings between the masts, alternately bashing his head against each one. Wimpy has been chained to a mast - a table with a delicious looking roast turkey in front of him - but every time he lunges for it, the legs of the table animate and it runs just out of his reach ...

Olve Oyl sits on the deck. Her wrists are tied to the mast above her head, a rope circles her waist and is secured to two cleats in the deck and her ankles have been placed through two metal links in the deck about three feet apart. Her shoes have already been removed and her big bare feet are helplessly displayed! A large can marked "MILK" is hung above her feet and milk drips form two punctures on to her big toes and trickles down her soles. Surprisingly, Olive looks angry rather than terrified.

A ghost appears holding two cats. he puts them down and with a light bound one takes position in front of each of Olive's big feet and administers a long lick form the heel to her toes. Olive wriggles and cackles with uncontrollable laughter; the Fleisher Brothers knew enough to make those big gunboats of hers exquisitely ticklish! As soon as the cats have licked the milk from her ticklish soles, a new drop of milk hits her toes and begins trickling down to be licked off - a perpetual tickling machine of sorts.

Well, I guess I'm more than a little obsessed with that toon! It made a strng impression on me as a kid; I can remember watching Popeye with the hope it would be on! To this day, I have a thign for tall skinny women with big feet - go figure?

That's the most detailed description of a cartoon tickling scene I've ever read! :eek: :D Sceej56, are you one of the TMF members who writes stories? If you are, I'd love to read your work! Thanks. :)

tactillianlover said:
Thanks AMK 714! Maybe they will show it for halloween!

We can only hope, tactillian. But then, there's Thanksgiving and Christmas also, don't forget those! :D

AMK 714 - thanks for the good word. I've written a few stories but have trouble finding the time. I've got a bunch of fiction posted at Morandilas Ticklers Retreat - you can get the UrL from the MTJ publishing links. Take a look if you're so inlcined and by all means leave me some feedback if you do. You obviously have an eye for talent (I'm joking!).

There was a similar scene in Rowan and Martin's "Once Upon a Horse". No milk was invovled but an "Olive Oil"-type woman gets her bare feet stuck in a wall and a dog runs up and starts licking them. The reaction to the licking is really awesome as the woman is howling with laughter!:)

Drew;)

TicklingDuo said:
There was a similar scene in Rowan and Martin's "Once Upon a Horse". No milk was invovled but an "Olive Oil"-type woman gets her bare feet stuck in a wall and a dog runs up and starts licking them. The reaction to the licking is really awesome as the woman is howling with laughter!:)

Drew;)
I used to HAVE this clip... is this one of the ones I sent you guys, Drew?

AffectionateDan said:
I used to HAVE this clip... is this one of the ones I sent you guys, Drew?

Sounds like the same clip, Dan. I originally got it off the movie when it aired on TNT around 14 years ago.

Drew

Yeah, I got both of those cartoons on tape. reminds me of one of my sisters, who we call Olive Oil. She gets mad everytime I watch that cartton:p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back