• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Warhammer 40K Poll: Tales from the Dark Millenium

Which storylines hold your priority? (choose 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darth Vegeta

4th Level Yellow Feather
Given that I have not posted a story in an eternity, I have decided to pop back into it. Though I at first considered some historical fiction (Teutonic Knights, Ancient Rome) I decided to go with the dark gothic scifi setting of Warhammer 40K. The plan is simple, each story will be 'stand-alone' for the most part and focus on one or more aspects of the setting.

I'm attaching a poll to this post. I shall work on the stories in sequence, going from most votes to least. I'll give you guys about 20 days the time to vote, more than ample time I think. I'll do the same post on TT and go by the cumulative votes.

If anyone has suggestions or requests regarding topics, factions or aspects of 40K you'd like to see pop up along the way, feel free to post them here but I do not guarantee i'll pick them up as I go.

The plan is simple. Work with a deadline of a month per story. Which should be more than enough unless it is an exceptionally long story.

ALL of them however will involve violence and adult content as befits the setting. Also not all stories will be tickling heavy.

Thanks for any votes and complementary feedback.

Last edited:
Dark Eldar vs Eldar all the way, the Dark Eldar feeding off the ticklish suffering of their craftworld kin....

Only other scenario i can think of would be a pre-Heresy setting, having a sister of silence tickled into breaking her vow of silence perhaps?

not much variety of female characters in the universe, such is the way with wargaming i suppose

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back