• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cammys betrayl

xxkinkyboixx

TMF Poster
Cammy and Guile were working on a job to shut down Bison once and for all. They gathered in front of his huge fortress planning their attack. Guile was to distract Bison while Cammy set the bombs in the right places. So they went at it. With their skills, both of them sneaked in and started their work. Guile found Bison in the control room planning his latest attack against the UN. Guile and Bison immediatly began fighting.

Meanwhile, Cammy moved swiftly around the fortress doging all security and guards placing the bombs in the critical areas.

With in 5 minutes...Guile had defeated Bison, Guile was puzzled at how easy it was to kill the psyco. Guile also started heading out of the fortress. Little did he know that Bison was just a clone

In time..all the bombs were placed and Cammy began to head out of the fortress. Right before she got to the door, something held her body in place...she turned around...it was Bison.

Guile made it out but Cammy didnt. Guile waited at the roundevus point for over an hour...as much as he hated it, he hit the switch to set off the bombs. It was a hard decisioin and he hoped Cammy would be alright....

...the bombs didnt go off....

Cammy woke up in a cold dungon. She moved her head around but suprisingly she couldnt move her hands, arms, legs or feet. She quickly noticed her shoes were gone. The cold air blew on her beautiful size 6s. She searched the dungun she was in and saw many torture devices....whips...electric rods...other junk...Feathers? Cammy tried to get out but the x frame held her tight. There were straps on her knees and on her elbows so she couldnt move a thing. She could only move her head and wiggle her toes. As a trainied officer and guiles apprentace...she was calm and not scared...and she tried to find a way out.

Outside...guile called in reinforcements...To his suprise...Ryu, ken, Sakura, and Chung Li showed up. He broke down the story to them and told them his plan..

Meanwhile...Cammy has been tugging at her bonds for a while now...but no use...she was tied down good. All of a sudden a bright light shined in her face...and a caped man approached her....it was M Bison.

"Ahhh the lovly lueteniant Cammy...what a lovly suprise...may i help u" Bison said witha pleasant smile on his face.

Cammy spit in his face saying," shut up, i dont hav time for your stupid games...this place is about to go up in a bang...and it will take ur whole operation and u down with it"

Bison said, "o my...what bombs...i hope u dont mean these" With a lift of his hands... dozens of time bombs flew toward them. Bison laughed, "these bombs are now defuzed garbage....i must say nice try...but its gamee over miss Cammy. However...since u are tresspassing on MY proerty on MY island, i cant let you go unpunished"

Cammy replied "punish me, hahahaha , i can take alll kinds of punish ment...give me your worst, or even better, let me out of this and lets fight....ill kick ur ass so badd..."

"little girl, i am...insulted by your words, Me fight, im a non voilent man, i will never harm a single soul"

Cammy had a look of disgust on her face, she knew what Bison did, she knew how he held peopole hostage, how he researched with them....but Guile and she never had enough proff to send him to jail.

"now miss Cammy, my demands are reasonable....you will work for me for a period of time, then you will be set free, if you dont you will be tortured got it?"

"SERVE U , GO TO HELL YOU BASTARD ILL NEVER SERVE ANY ONE LIKE YOU," yelled cammy.

Bison said, "very well, let the torture begin." he clapped his hands and a few guards came, he sat in his seat and watched cammy.

Cammy was a little worried, she was tied up, vulnerable, and no one can help her, and there are these men ready to torture her.

"o miss cammy, i do hav one question,,,are you...TICKLISH?"

That word alone made cammy scared and her eyes opened wide. Bison saw this and knew, "ok men, do your worst"

One man bent down at her feet. he tickled her heals to her toes and back with his fingers. Cammy tried to hold iin her laughter, she was snickering and trying to move away, no avail...

Another man used his hands to squeeze and tickle her muscular, sexy, nyloned thighs. Cammy broke when he tickledher their, Cammy had an excelent figure and this made it hard for her. She was increadably ticklish and her nyons only made it worse.

Cammy threw her head back and laughed...heheheh ahahah eeekk hahahahehehe it tiiickleehhahehehess..

Bison began getting interested...he smiled at the torture of his sexy victim.

Another man went behind the frame and began tickling her belly. he poked and prodded around her tight abs. This was a very ticklish sspot for cammy. She couldnt move away to stop any of the tickling, she couldnt even move an inch...her uniform was so thin it didnt protect her at all.

One man began to tickle her ribs. He used his expert fingers to tickle the spots in between her ribs, cammy was excruciatly ticklish on her upper body, she began laughin harder and her body squrimed very sexy like. He scrathced away at her ultra sensitive ribs.

cammys laughter was louder then be fore. she also squeeked alot...eeeekk hehehehe nooHEHEHEHAHAHA steeeeppp it...hehehahahahhhheeeek not ther .ahhh ehehehahahah ehehe stoohahahap it ticklleehehehs sos much!!

The last man began tickling her lovly pits. Her uniform didnt cover her arms at all so they were extreamly vulnerible. Her smooth hollows were being tickled with the mans fingers. Cammys eyes shot open and she didnt know how much more she could take...she never experienced torture this bad before...5 men, 50 fingers scraping on her entire body.

The man at her feet began using devices like electric tooth brushes and feathers. The man tickled under and in between her hyper ticklish soles. Cammy went beserk at this. AEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHEHAHAHA NOOOOEHEHEHAHAHAHA

The man at her thighs continued his squeezing of her sexy muscular thighs. He even used a vibrating device and taped them on her thighs, the vibrations tickled sooo bad. Cammy had tears in her eyes, The ticklers were everywher and it was like hell.

Soon enough her shirt was rippled off leaving her in a bra, undies, and her nylons that made the tickling worse.

The mens cold fingers tickled everywher. The fact that the fingers were cold made it much harder. The man at her belly tickled her tightening abs and her innie belly button...it was so sexy how her belly squirmed around. The man tickled and poked her sexy stomach. He was also blowing raspberries on her stomach. AHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHNOOOEOEEHHAAHAKKKHAHEHEHEH STEEHEHPP ITTHHAHEHEHEHE AHHAHA HAHAH NOOHAHEOEOEOEOHAHAHAHAHA HHA. Cammy was in histerics....tears flowed from her eyes but she was constantly laughing.

Since cammy had an excelent figure...she wasnt tired yet, so her lovly, sexy, strong body would only prolong the torture.

The man at her ribs continued the assult on her lovly upper body. He tickled her ribs endlessly, he played piany, poked ...and scratched up and down her lovly rib cage...he also had fun applying ice cubes on ehr ribs...and he tickled her non stop.

The man at her armpits began using feathers. The light strokes were torture to Cammy....but her lovly laughter was music to their ears. They tickled her body endlessly. tickling every spot they could find.

They even started to tickle her lucous buttox.. Cammys laughter went crazy when they tickled her butt or the bottom of her lovly breasts.

The men were having too much fun and took off her bra. The men still tickled her feet and thighs and belly and ribs and pits...and they switched of tickling her breasts with a feather...Cammy was extreamly sensitive there and went beserk.

HAHAHAHH U PERVSSEHEHEHAHAHAH NOAOAOAAHAHAHHE EHHEH ahkkhahahahahahheh eheheheheheheheheahah hahdha
hahehehahehahe. hehehehehee. Her laughter filled the room.

AFter about 2 hours of the torture...Cammys body began to get exhausted. Bison told the men to stop and they left. Cammys half naked body lay ther on the x cross... sweating. Bison took the moment admire her body. her figure was perfect...curvy in the right places...lags to die fore...and extreamly ticklish....Bison lifted his hands and feathers and vibrating things lifted up...<the all had metel things at the ends so he cud do that > The objects flew to cammys sexy tired figure....

"nooo please dont do that ..ill die" camy said

Bison said, then pledge leagnce to me.

"NEVER" cammy yelled

all the feathers and vibraters flew at ehr body....her body was cver totally, not one part of her body was spared.....vibraters and feathers tickled her feet...her arches, the balls of her feet, and expecially her toes, her knees and thighs were tickled and had vibrating things on them as well...her belly had feathers all around it ....her ribs had vibraters on them....that was unbearable for cammy...feathers....all on her armpits tickling ...and ouf course on her breasts...feathers were everywher...the tops...bottoms...and even feathers tickling her hard nipples....She was tickled everywher

Cammy went into histerics again.."hehehehehehehahahahahnooaoaoaooaahahahah tooooeo ticklishshehehhehahahaha ahahHAHAHSTOPHEHEH PEHEHEHASHSHEHEH ahahahahahahha noeooehohoohhahahah hehhehehehe ahahah acckkckhahhaa"

The torture went on for a day...until cammy finaly gave in....She pleged alegence to Bison...and thats y...she betrayed guile...until the street fighter heroes...saved her from bisons torture....

i hope u all it...please reply...this is mah 1st story in a long time...plz reply

xxkinkyboixx

More! Need more!

GREAT! Make another one... with June, July, Cammy and Chun-Li!
Yes a sequel!
And off course with my indestructible always escaping and returning for more favourite Beat em up villain: GENERAL BISON!

wow this story is so old haha...umm maybe if i have spare time..im a little busy as of late

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back