• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No No No No No (True Story m/f)

ForgottenTcklr

4th Level Red Feather
10-24-02

I was sitting in my living room watching a late night episode of Murder She Wrote on A&E, when a couple of my friends along with a couple of people that I didn't know showed up at my appartment. They came in and we headed out back to have a cigarette or two.

I started making drinks for those who were interested, and poured myself a nice tall glass of Lychburg Lemonade (the real drink, not the wine-cooler). I had a few, more than I've had for over six months, and we were having a good-ole-time.

My close friend, the one who brought the crowd over had to leave. He had work early the next morning and found it best to take off now, before he drank too much.

However, the other three people stayed at my appartment and continued to mingle and make drinks. One of the girls who was still there (I'll call her Katie- so that the names can be changed to protect the ticklish) was getting really friendly with me. Now she really isn't my type, and so I had no personal interest in her. However, she is a cutie, and I knew that she was really ticklish. I figured as drunk as she was, (and I was) that we could have some fun.

(Mind you, that this girl is a flirt no matter what she drinks, and she has been all over me while she was sober, so I knew that I was not pushing any bounderies!)

Katie is about 19 years old with brown hair and hazelish eyes. She is approximately 5'7 and 130lbs.

So she sat down behind me and started to give me a massage. I definately did not complain, and thinking ahead I promised to give her one in return knowing the tickling possibilities.

So soon she was sitting in front of me on the ground on my back patio, and I brought my hands up the back of her shirt. I began to rub and massage her shoulders. I continued for about five minutes, when all over a sudden I attacked. I dug my fingers into her sides like a madman.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

She screamed. Very loudly infact. I started to rub my fingers up and down her sides.

"Noooo, please, ah haa ha ha ha," she begged.

I kept the tickling up and she began bucking wildly.

She then kicked up trying to wrap her legs around my neck. But unfortunately for her she was on the ground and I was in a chair so her legs came up short.

I was able to grab her ankles and I began raking my fingers onto her soft soles.

"Huh Uh, hehehehe hehehe, stop it!" She cried in bursts of giggles.

I moved from her feet to the backs of her knees and her butt.

She was thrashing, yet was not able to break my hold on her ankles.

"AHAHAHA NOOOOO NO MORE!!!"
"HEHEHE HAHAHA HEHEHE" She laughed as the tickling continued.

She finaly was able to turn herself upside down. Not wanting to end this yet I hopped off the chair and joined her on the ground. I started lifting up her shirt, just enough to show her cute tummy.

My fingers danced upon the top of her stomach.

"Quit it, HAHAHA HEHEHE, no no no no no no no!" She muttered.

Then I bent down to her tummy and started to give her a few nice raspberries.

She erupted in laughter.

"HAHAHAHA HEHEHE NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! PLEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE!!!"

But I wasn't finished, a begin to invade her belly-button with my index finger.

"NO NO NO NO NO!!!" she begged once again.

She was thrashing around and ended up hitting her head on the pavement.

I gave her sides another burst of tickling then I help her up to the chair so that she could find out what happened to her head.

Many quick tickles and pokes came for the next hour until the group finally left my house around 2:30 AM.

What a great true tickling story! Katie seems to be quite ticklish. Thanks for sharing your experience, FT! :)

tight story, hope she wasn't her too badly...:p
Let us know if your luck continues--your contributions are, as always, more than welcome!

Scoob:D

Wow!

You are a lucky guy.....I'd give a limb for a treat like that, lol. :wow:

Great story

This is what ticking is all about. No pretense, just spur of the moment tickling and best of all it is true.

I had another night of tickling with her on 10-25 (Friday Night).

I may post that story later if I find the time.

I have, actually a few times.

And I have gotten a couple of good chances to tickle her, and taken them!!!

It's been my experience that flirts are often super ticklish, great story I love it, love it, love it !!!! :devil:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back