• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The chance meeting..m/f nylons

MRERIC

TMF Regular
This is the story of an intense tickle play date gone right. I hope you all enjoy, as this is my first written story posted on here.

I met Angela, through a friend, and we hit it off immediately, like i have know her for years. We met at a park one afternoon during our lunch hour, and again our conversation was lively and funny, we both were laughing and carrying on, when she noticed me glaqncing down towards her dangling shoe, perched on her silly looking rht stocking foot. I was a little embarrassed at first, but had to suck it up and let her know i thought she had extremely attractive feet. After blushing, she had thanked me and then unexpectedly slip her shoe, and seeing her foot in full view was amazing, as she had long narrow feet, with long wiggly toes. I think she was teasing me on purpose and the conversation didnt go any further...for the moment.

We went a couple of days with out seeing or speaking with each other, as we were both off work, and didnt have the others phone number. I did happen to run into by accident at my buddies house. Again we hit it off, now im thinking i gotta ask her for a drink or something. I successfully got her to agree to go out. Woohoo I thought, I was hot to trot, and now I get a chance to finally get to really know her.

I got to the bar, and waited nervously for her... as I watch her walk in and im in awe! She is drop dead gorgeous! She was dressed in really tight jeans, and is wearing nylons and high heels, my favorite combination of all time. She sits down and smiles at me, telling me she wore the shoes and stockings just for me. This is starting very well I thought!

After a few drinks, we are loosening up a bit, and are beginning to seriously flirt heavily. She asks me what it is about her feet I like? Im very nervous to answer, I finally tell her that I think tickling is a serious turn on for me.. I apologized immediately as to hoping i didnt offend her. Her answer was simply, I agree with you! Jackpot!!! She told me she is horribly ticklish on her feet, especially with nylons on, but really loved it! She coyly asked me if we could get out of the bar, and i said sure where would you like to go? She said someplace where we could go laugh for awhile.. I bet fell outta my chair at that point! I suggested my place, and she agreed, so off we went.

Once at my place, she took off her shoes, and was walking around in her nylonned feet, checking out my place.. I asked her a question, that i was dying to ask..may i massage and maybe tickle your feet? She quickly agreed, telling she thought i would never ask..

We were sitting on the couch, and i began to massage her stocking feet, occasinally runnin my fingers up and her silky feet, making her squirm and laugh more than once.. Then i just let my fingers loose on them, grabbing her ankles as she was a wild thing at this point.. all you could hear sweet angelic laughter..."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......omg goddddddddddd hahahahahahhaha"more she kept telling me..more she got! now im running fingers through her toes..."oh shit no..hahahahhaa...hehehehehe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!" Oh man was i in complete heaven at this point.. she totally lost it when i held her toes back... and very lightly flicked at the balls of her feet..she was little snorting while laughing "hahahahahahahahahahahaha"

This went on for about 20 minutes before i gave her a little break. I was then she asked me if i had any ties to tie her feet down,as she really wanted to be tortured. I had to keep pinching myself..was this real? lol

So now i have her tied to a chair, feet tied to the legs, and the chair tilted back on the floor.. after i few quick test tickles on her soles, i knew she wasnt going anywhere... she was loving this position! I went and got a few toys i thought would work on her. I came back with a toothbrush, i had a few small paint brushes, and a hairbrush.

Her eyes grew wider when i showed them to her and without warning.. i started to slowly brush her arches with the paint brushes.. and all i heard was "hahahahahahahaha...yesssssssssssss ahahahahahahahahahahah omggggg ahahahahahahahahhahahahaha" i really took my time on these ticklish feet, going next with the brushes on the tops of her feet, with another round of laughter so loud, i had to stop to calm her down, before the neighbors started wondering what was going on..lol

After another short round of tickling, on her feet We decided to relax for a few.. and without going into too much detail, the both of us became very openly sexually addicted to all of this.. and we both agreed to to do this as often as possible.. as we have more adventures in the near future, that we will be trying.. just two tickling addicts... one with a love for feet and nylons, and the other with a love for nylons and being sadistically tickled in them.

If anybody reads, please be honest in what you thought, thats the only way i know if its good or not, or what else i need to do to make it more interesting!

I enjoyed the story. I love the topic. I would love to hear more.

Thanks a lot!! that means a lot..there will be more to follow as i find the time.. again i appreciate the comment!

you are lucky man thats a dream for me that will never happen but eh maybe it might come true but thats a good story man i like it

wow.. thank u for all the replies! im really honored that so many people liked it.. as soon as i get a break from, i have another story im gonna write..so please look for it in the very near future!! Thanks again... should i keep tickling her in the nylons, or cut her some slack..lol i think i know the answer to that question already..lol

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back