• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GCA Archives: The Jordan File

CocomoMilt

:panic:
Well here it is all three and thinking about part 4.

GCA Archives: The Jordan File-
Part I: Uncle Ed (FF/F erotic tickling, adult sexual situation)
Hi my name is Frankie and I am assignments coordinator with the GCA (Governmental Cleaning Agency, the only government agency worth its weight in tax dollars) temporary assignments desk. I have been here the longest and have seniority over the coordinators and interns. Over the years I have met a few wild and crazy people. Jackie is a new intern and after 6 months of training and interaction we have become friends and when we are at work everything is hush, hush and GCA policy we are never allowed to discuss work outside of work so at happy hour we discuss gossip, who is doing who at the office, break ups, pregnancies and Jackie’s new boyfriend. Jackie began telling me how he was real kinky, always points out girls he wants her to do stuff to, most of the time its real erotic, but what intrigued Jackie most was that he wanted to tie her up and tickle her. She has never been tied up or dominated before and was asking me if she should, how to do it and if I wanted to practice….
Jackie was new and being an agent I knew she had top secret clearance like me, she seemed honest and true so I was delighted to share my limited experiences and offered all of the different ways I could think of one could get tied up. After a few drinks I thought we should contact my friend Jordan and set up a date. As GCA coordinator, it was one of my tasks to pass out the orders to the agents for jobs globally and Jordan was an early retiree frequent flier operative. She would always bring back presents and sometimes from countries with kinky rituals! I thought we should go and see her to get some insight into the bondage theme and how Jackie should respond to her boyfriend’s advances.
I called Jordan and was surprised that she was flying into Long Beach airport and needed a limo pick up, this was an assignment that didn’t cross my desk….hmmm and that she was excited to help with Jackie’s dilemma or lack of experience and when she suggested we pick her up and get started I was delighted! I ended the call asked Jackie if she had plans for the weekend. “Starting when? It’s Friday night, almost 9,” Jackie jumped up, grabbed my hand and said “the clock is a ticklin!” and we headed out the bar door back to GCA to pick up a limo for Jordan complete with chauffeurs caps, coats and gloves the two of us looked dapper and we took the limo on the road. Jackie was anxious to meet this Jordan person I was blabbering about in the 20 minute drive to the airport. “Ok there she is” at first Jackie thought I was pointing to a movie star, the woman looked like a stunning red headed 5’7”Jackie Onassis. Pulling up to the curb Jackie immediately jumped out of the car as the door passed Jordan, almost falling Jackie composed herself and bowed like an employee of royalty, “don’t be silly just grab the bags and let’s get out of here ladies!” Jordan said with a warm smile and a wink and opened her own door as Jackie grabbed the two bags and tossed them into the studio apartment size trunk of the corporate limo.
The ride was quick; Jordan was on the phone most of the time talking in several foreign languages while Jackie and I exchanged slightly inebriated looks of excitement. When we got to Jordan’s house it was very plain, nothing special in a regular neighborhood, regular bushes, everything seemed normal. Sitting in the living room we chatted lightly, nervously and limitedly about our backgrounds and who we were. I was born from an American Indian mother and French father, so I am tall, dark hair, dark skin, high cheek bones, beautifully curved waist and hips with long legs and cursed with big sensitive feet. Jackie was sultry Latina with a hit of innocence inside a knock out body putting my 34 C’s to shame with her 36 D’s, strong muscular legs with the cutest little feet for her 5’5” frame. Jordan a real sexy redhead with an air of dominance and spice standing almost as tall as me but now even taller in her heeled ankle boots and silk suit she was stunning. Our host offered some wine and cheese to loosen us up and ducked out through a small door next to the house entrance. When Jordan returned she was now dressed in a silk house coat, same boots over some sort of shimmering sheer body suit. That’s when I saw my key to bring up our reason for being there, Jackie’s dilemma and I blurted out “let’s tie me up…ah for the sake of Jackie, of course!” We all laughed as I tried to explain myself it was only to help out Jackie, really. Deep down inside the fire was burning and my libido was heating up. What nobody knew, or at least I thought, getting tied up was one of several instant turns on for me. Now if I could just get them to tickle me…
“Well then, let’s go to the GIM!”Jordan laughed hardest and pointed to a door off to the right of the our sitting room where a sharp angled wall came to a point and there was what I thought a closet, but more so a door to a small stairway leading down to another door on the right hand wall which led into a round room. Inside the room were all kinds of bondage stuff. “Damn girl! Now I see why you call it a gym, what are you planning here?” It surprised me how erotic it was just thinking of all this stuff and having my friends tie me up. “This is what we call the GIM or General Interrogation Matrix or for some The Parlor of Pleasure (TiPP), where we would persuade GCA’s foe’s of their information or each other just for fun haha!”
Jordan suggested that we try a hog tie first and that I needed to be comfortable and suggested either naked or in my bra and panties so I would be less constricted. Jackie tied my ankles Jordan my wrists then they brought them together tightly and I began to enjoy that helpless feeling. I was so vulnerable and I loved it, I closed my eyes and wished they would fondle my mostly naked body.
“OK is this how we are supposed to keep you restrained?” Jackie asked sweetly.
“Hmmmm, let me see, ankles crossed, feet exposed, wrists pulled back, yeah I am pretty vulnerable.” I smiled.
“Is that what he is looking for a girl he can just do whatever he wants with, I don’t think so”
“hmmmm….well ladies, in some cultures it’s a contest of strength, I’d give you 30 minutes.” Jordan added.
Struggle as I did, I rocked back and forth pressing my chest into the matt getting surprising sensation in return. “See your supposed to be sexy for him, arch your back, twist a bit, maybe give a moan or two to show how sexy you feel and how turned on you are.”(I purposely kept my knees together to hide my sopping wet panties).
“So what you’re telling me is that I am supposed to be getting off on being tied up? And that he likes it? Isn’t that kinda hard? What if I don’t like it?” Jackie smiled devilishly….
“Yeah, now you got it! Well sorta, what you have to understand is that it really turns them on (and me to no end) to know that you’re at the verge of orgasm all the time” after that sentence I was almost panting, the lust in my voice started to come through as were as my rock hard nipples, good thing I had on a padded bra.
Jackie stood there looking down at me in puzzlement when Jordan said “there are other ways to stimulate a captive.” as she gently stroked my hair and tickled my neck. It tickled immensely giving me goose bumps that covered my body adding to the ache in my nipples. Playfully I pulled away from her but I so wanted her to tickle me good. I could hear Jackie’s giggle from behind me get closer as she bent down to find my sides and whisper in my ear “like this tickle, tickle, tickle…hehe…hehe” When I felt Jackie’s hands touch my sides I held my breath hoping she was going to tickle me. “Are you ticklish Frankie?” Jordan giggled stroked my neck and ears sending jolts of tingles all the way down to my toes forcing a guttural spew of “aaaaarrrgghhh hahahah….OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!” I stopped myself short of screaming yes because the tickling only lasted for a second but I laughed and again was praying she would keep tickling me.
“Honey…I could tickle your feet and you could never stop me” Jackie said in a teasing voice before tickling me again a little longer this time. Jordan watched me laugh as I was tickled feeling a bit turned on as she studied my face, beads of excitement form on my brow, goose bumps covering the rest of my sensitive body. “Good point Jackie” as Jordan continued running her nails through my hair scratching, tickling my head and ears continuing the flow of shivers and goose bumps through my body. I acted mad and even struggled in my bondage for show “hey now! No touchy only lookie…….touchy will cost ya” but I was really turned on and that’s when they both dug in and I coughed and screamed “HEEHAAHEEHAA…OH GOD….OH GOD….MMMMHEE HAHA!”
Jackie kept at my sides tickling her way into my ribs and moving up to my arm pits driving me insanely hotter with each tickling motion and she circled my head. “HAHAHAHEHEHE OH GOD! OH GOD! OOOOOOH GOD! HAHAHAHAHA!” Feeling my body struggling in the ropes my wetness was running and I was vainly trying to keep my legs together to keep from exposing myself. Jordan was now sitting with my face between her legs about six inches from her panties, too which were betraying themselves as well, tickling my head and neck while her feet were right next to my face which added to my stimulation. Those long slender toes, high arches and smooth heels just made me want to nibble and tickle them to no end, were just out of reach. The helpless girl that I was really made me burn inside.
Disappointed when Jackie stopped tickling me I screamed out… “You could never tickle me to divulge any information Jackie.” “Really?” Jackie said in almost a whisper. “Is that a bet?” Jordan asked as she lowered her face to mine. “Tell you what…if we can make you say “Uncle Ed” in less than thirty minutes we win. If you don’t say “Uncle Ed” then Jackie will go into a hog tie first and then I get my 30 minutes to torture too.” “OOhhhhh…I’m so scared!” Jackie smiled quivering at the possibility of her turn under ropes. “That’s a bet! But who in the hell is Uncle Ed?” I said with excitement. “Deal, and if you say “Uncle Ed” you will lose and we will have our way with you all night long, as for Uncle Ed, we have found that the simplest things are the hardest to remember…hehe.” Laughing nervously we all nodded in agreement.
Jackie and Jordan each sat on a side and they both grabbed a foot. As they touched my feet Jackie said… “Going to start with this foot…is it ticklish?” I’m not telling was my response but immediately following came…HEE HAA HEE HAA HEE HA HA HA HEE HAAAA HE HE HA HE HAHAHAHHA OH GOD OH GOD OHHOOGOGGGGGGOOOODDDDD HEE HAA HEE HAA OOOOOOOMMMMM GOD!! “Were going to tickle these feet until you beg for your homely Uncle Ed then we are gonna tickle some more! I can tell you want to give up don’t you? ” Jackie taunted all the while I was blazing my path towards my first orgasm….
Ten minutes later “Come on girl give in… you are going to go insane, I am telling you it’s really turning me on, I admit I didn’t expect this, but damn girl your sexy laugh, strong will, hell I might want to do this every day!” Jordan said as she moved her tickling fingers faster up and down my left sole. My heart was moving faster than her fingers, my breathing quickening and juices flowing like the second hand of the clock ticking its minutes away. With a grunt and now the clock hitting the half way mark “Never…hehe hehe hehe he he hee…you…hehe hee…suck…at…heheh he he he he tickling...” was coming out of my mouth but I really don’t remember saying it, only in my head I was in some far off place having my feet tickled by two beautiful women and I was about to cum…when Jackie changed her tickling tactics from scratching to soft caressing strokes. This new pressure made me quake down to my soul, in contrast to Jordan who on the other hand was scratching her nails down my other sole and then quickly drawing circles as she tried to break me in her own tickling style.
They had no idea I was getting so turned on. Never before had I been tickled by girls, and I totally loved it. As I laughed my brains out I could feel myself letting go. As they tickled my feet I felt this burning in me and the longer they tickled me the warmer that felling became. Goosebumps were forming all over my skin as I became stimulated even more. “We are not stopping our tickling until you give!” Jordan huffed out. “Tickle tickle” Jackie repeated over and over in such a whisper I could barely make it out, being held tightly, the domination, tickling I was in heaven and about to expose myself if I weren’t careful. That’s when Jackie spread and slowly tickled me between my toes my reaction was instant, screaming laughter and a burst of energy that made my body a twitching puppet from their touch. My pussy was pouring out excitement along with my breathing and sighs as the tickling hit peaks and valleys in intensity. “Are you ready to give up Frankie? Tell us you want your Uncle Edward to bail you out and we may stop.” Jordan said as she got more into it. She was going to break me because she never loses bets. Very competitive she was never going to go down without a fight.
Both Jackie and Jordan were looking at the clock, 20 minutes, time was running out so they pushed me onto my side and Jackie began tickling my stomach and ribs while Jordan continued tickling my feet. This brought on tears of joy as they double teamed me in different places. They were trying so hard to break me, too bad I loved it so much. Jackie was working my sides really well counting each rib with her thumbs and fingers making me bounce with each squeeze, while my arches were being raked with Jordan’s fingernails. This double team effort pushed my libido to greater heights. I could feel my thighs tremble; I was rolling back and forth trying to press my engorged nipples back into the padded floor and keep my thighs tightly together applying pressure to my extremely sensitive throbbing clit which was in dire need of penetration. “WOW…these feet are so ticklish…I never realized! I love tickling these big feet! Every part is so ticklish.” Jordan scratched with renewed intensity as I cried out “HE HA HE OOOOOMMMM OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! HA HA HE HA HA ooohhmmmmaaaaa OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD HEEE HA HE HE HA AARRRRRGGGGGH…..OH GOD OH GOD!!!”
“Girl you can laugh!…All you have to say is Uncle Ed, without laughing of course hahaha…Don’t make me tickle you between these cute ticklish toes some more… NEVER! Was all I managed to scream out before laughter consumed me and a quick glance towards the clock, five minutes to go….
Between Jackie’s soft touch and Jordan’s aggressive tickling I was getting the tickling of a life time. I was in fantasy tickle heaven complete with dancing feathers and finger tips were flashing before my eyes. My breathing was fast, sweat was running down my back as the girls tickled me. Thigh muscles I never even realized I had were hurting from the constant pressure of keeping my legs together and the never ending tickling. Then I hit the second wave of a burst of orgasms. BANG! BANG! BANG! Almost a popping like sound in my head as my vagina opened up and fluid poured out over my panties. As my body shook my friends began tickling me faster they were sure I was ready to explode from laughing so hard. That explosion pushed me though the intense tickling nirvana orgasm I was experiencing. Unknowingly my dear friends had tickled me into, and through another stream of orgasms. Again my body erupted and I felt the wetness soaking my panties. My body arched up as a massive orgasm took my breath away. Shaking so much my friends had to stop tickling and hold me down for fear that I would hurt myself.
“We got her Jackie, look at her shake! No way can she take this much longer.” Jordan yelled nervously glancing at the clock Jackie leaned into my face and said “How does it feel? If you don’t beg for Uncle Ed now, we will never stop! I mean it, beg us right NOW or we will tickle you all damn night.”
“NEVER! NEVER! FIVE MINUTES LEFT HAHAHAHAHAHA!” I was in good shape, exhausted, almost numb from the tickling on my ribs and feet, my pussy so wet and sensitive nipples held tight in my padded bra, I knew I could hold out for five minutes. Jordan started tickling up my legs towards my tightly clenched thighs and then she saw them, my soaking wet panties and gasped….”YOU BITCH!!! You have been cumming haven’t you! I thought so!” Jordan released my hands from my feet and with a flop my feet hit the padded floor. “Roll her over!” and with that order Jackie quickly jumped to work flipping me on to my back. “OK now what boss” Jackie tweeted with a smile. Jordan pointed, “Put her head in your lap and your legs along her sides” then hopped up grabbed a pair of scissors and snipped off my bra and panties. The cold air was cruel to my over sensitized nipples turning them from hardened pebbles into diamond strength nubbins. Still quaking from my last orgasm Jordan did something that brought about another orgasm instantly.
Jordan pushed my knees and legs a part, climbed in between them sitting with my legs wrapped around her waist and our pussy’s only inches apart. In this position Jordan had excellent access to my throbbing clit and gently stroked it with a turkey quill, its length, up and down, I believe it was about three times back and forth before I gave into another orgasm. My feet were shaking; toes spread wide open, twitching behind Jordan so she reached around and gave them both a scratching tickle. Jackie’s hands were assaulting my nipples and chest with her soft touch, tickling my breasts and teasing my aching nipples to a crimson red passion color. My butt was bouncing up and down on my hands which were pinching and kneading my ass as I continued on my wave of orgasms. Jordan knew she had me, with each gentle stroke of her feather my orgasmic roller coaster was on a dangerous course.
“Is this it sweetie? Frankie, you with me??” animal grunts, giggles gaffes and coos were the only sounds coming from my mouth. Then, I am not sure how, but I shouted “TIMES UP! COME ON I WON! I HA HA HA!” was all I could get out before Jordan increased feather pressure on my clit smiled and spoke softly “and yes my dear you won! And yes Jackie….. you will get your turn! Hehe” Jackie’s eyes got big as saucers, now she knew she was next! All she could think of, everything that was running through her mind, yeah she wanted it too!!!! Adjusting her pelvis, my head was now pressing directly on her slightly upturned clit. Jackie was smart by tickling my nipples she forced me to press my head back into her hungry nubbin teasing it to a ready state.
Jordan reached out and grabbed Jackie’s ankle “place it here” resting her foot on top of my groin close enough to get tickled too. “Now, can you reach mine?” Jordan placed her ankle in the same position with her sole facing us. “OK…tickle me with your free hand! Hahaha” Jordan dug into Jackie’s arch while flicking her turkey quill over my clit and the base of the feather tracing outlines of her clit teasing herself towards an orgasm.
When Jackie started in on Jordan’s arch with her nails Jordan surprised her and pushed her sole into the tickling scratching nails. Surprised Jackie increased her tickling pressure and the pressure on my nipple in her other hand again forcing me to push my head even harder into her throbbing clit. Jordan was rocking and twitching as her foot was being tickled, her husky laugh was driving me crazy, almost as much as Jordan’s feather tickling of my clit. In between deep bursts of laughter Jordan dropped her feather and grabbed Jackie’s foot with both hands and really went to town tickling “OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA!” Jackie screamed and squirmed instantly letting go of my nipple and grabbed Jordan’s foot to return the favor. My throbbing clit was aching to be finished off, my nipples wanted so much to be titillated, I wanted to finish my stream of orgasms, but for the moment I was enjoying the two women entangled around my body tickling each other. My arousal became thick with lust as I wanted to join in and become a torturer too, watching them I was getting rush after rush ready to go on into a spasm and orgasm after orgasm. The laughter rose and rose and our entwined bodies slippery with sweat rubbed and caressed each other in erotic ways, Jordan watching all the time for her moment. That moment took me by surprise when she let go of Jackie’s foot in mid scratch, Jackie laughing and me furiously rubbing my head on her clit, slipped a thick vibrating dildo into me. “OOOOH!” and a grunt was all I could get out when they both turned their attentions back to me. Within a minute, everyone was shaking, gasping, giggling and I was on my last bit of energy when I hit that last steady stream of rapid fire orgasmic shocks squirting all that I had left when I finally said “THANK YOU! THANK YOU! HAHAHAH!” and collapsed.
“AAAAAWWWW!!!!! Damn!” Jackie gasped but relieved and now more turned on than ever knowing she was next. “It’s ok Jack you will have your turn! Haha” Jordan spoke with lust in her voice. “Now let’s free Frankie up!”

Part II: Jackie finds out (FF/F erotic tickling, adult sexual situation)

Jackie took no time getting naked and picking out her piece of furniture to be tied to. I on the other hand was still shaking, knees week and every part of my body that had been tickled still felt like it was being tickled. Stunning Jordan was assisting Jackie as she looked over the various bondage frames, where Jackie discarded the hog tie in lieu something more exposing, and wanted to find out how I lasted so long with the tickling torture and what it was that made me cum so hard.
I was in what would be called the washroom; it was located in the space under the stairway through one of the several doors along the round room. While cleaning up I snooped around through the small room, lots of bathroom needs, soaps, shampoos and conditioners for the small shower stall. The room was shaped like the stairway getting smaller past the commode turning into a bench seat with drawers filled with lingerie, stockings, underwear and bras most everything still in packages or with the tags still on. These must be here to replace what’s cut, ripped, torn or soiled; amused I grabbed a cute yellow set. I could over hear Jackie giggling and Jordan’s husky tone of voice and thought it’s time for me to return to the party. I entered the round room with Jordan in mid sentence “…. this house and several others in the neighborhood were owned or still owned by the agency. This one specifically was used to pleasure information out of our subjects but was compromised and I purchased it.”
“Pleasure,” now Jordan was talking my language, “that’s seems silly, how could you pleasure someone into telling you something secret?” Jackie asked almost begging for a demonstrative answer. “HeHe, well sweetie when someone has you right there, right where pleasure meets ecstasy, stopping it can be just as torturous as going through and not stopping after the pleasure has peaked, then it becomes a tool.” Jordan spoke in a memorizing tone as both Jackie and I were locked on target, my libido still throbbing and I could tell that Jackie’s was on its way to the furnace. “You see the agency used this house and several others that are connected by passageways” Jordan pointing to one of the doors along the padded round room, “to allow for the ability to leave unnoticed by covert eyes.” I scanned the walls and started noticing the details. Built in drawers and cut outs for placement of hooks and eyelets, recessed lighting for effect, erotic art work, small paintings of pleasure torture, the more I looked the more details started coming out, this was truly a room made for restraint complete with a sling on a wench hanging from the vaulted ceiling. The furniture was limited to bondage chairs, benches and mobile stocks, all in all a very well stocked room, sorry for the pun.
Jordan also explained that when we laugh, our bodies respond positively. There is a decrease in stress hormones (cortisol, adrenaline and dopac) and an increase in beta-endorphins (which lower feelings of depression) and human growth hormone (which helps protect us against disease and infection). Laughter also prompts our bodies to produce more T-cells and globulins, which bolster our immune systems. “……after a few sessions of erotic pleasure tickling the subject feels invigorated, excited, turned on and addicted to the rush and will do or say almost anything to keep it going. And that’s how we find out what we need to know.” Pointing to the different implements of pleasure hanging on along the wall, feathers, fur tipped whips, several types of gloves with different types of finger tips all used for stimulation. Jordan reached for a feather crop and flicked it in my direction.
Jackie was getting impatient and fidgety wanting to find out what it’s like to be tied up teased and pleasured! “No time like the present!” Jackie giggled and went over to a weight bench looking piece of furniture and sat down. “Wrong way sweetie, here ya go, now swing around so your bottom goes between the bars, your feet straight up and slightly spread, arms above your head, good!” within seconds Jackie was in position and the Velcro straps just seemed to fit in just the right places. Jackie’s hands secured at the wrists and elbows with straps and hooked to the strut at the head of the bench between its legs. “You my dear are ready for anything!” I quipped as I leaned in and started nibbling Jackie’s great toe and tickling up and down her legs. Jordan wasted no time and went right for her sides and sensitive nipples. Jordan used her silk robe to brush Jackie’s nipples into hot fire buds tingling with each stroke with one hand and caressing and rubbing her side with the other. All of this caressing, nibbling, probing and tickling should have produced such a cackle of laughter and I myself probably would have peed. But Jackie was grinding her hips, cooing and gasping, no laughter, no screeches for the torment to stop only moans and groans. As it turns out Jackie isn’t as ticklish as we all thought, but she was horny as hell!
Jordan and I worked Jackie over from head to toe, sending shock waves of pleasure throughout her body with each caress, stroke and tickle. Sweat was dripping off Jackie’s body and that made her skin even more sensitive and slippery to our tickling and probing finger tips. Jordan was paying special attention to Jackie’s nipples and sides making her moan and gasp in incoherent mumbling. I was truly enjoying devouring Jackie’s feet, tickling her arches, heels, in between her toes alternating kisses, bites and nibbles. I was going from foot to foot with my lips, teeth and tongue while my hands and finger tips fluttered along her thighs and as close to her pussy as I could reach, but never touching. Jackie strained as she could to get her wet swollen pussy closer to something, anything for titillation, aching for penetration for it has been 15 minutes from the start. It seems as if Jackie isn’t as orgasmic when tickled like me, but she was in sexual denial agony and it was torture.
While Jackie was babbling something about needing to cum, I leaned in to hear her grunt a little louder as my fingers were scratching all around her pubic area, bypassing the fluid stream pouring from her pussy I teased her gently “hey is this what you want?”
“OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!!!! Aaaaahhhh please….hic…hehe” Jackie started out in a holler but ended in a whisper with please when it hit….the tickle giggles just before orgasm. I get them real bad and when I start laughing I start cumming and the longer I laugh the longer my orgasm…and finally I almost pass out from lack of oxygen. So now Jackie was giggling, with a hic or two in there letting us know that soon she won’t be able to stop the flow. Jordan whispered “Ok Frankie, let’s switch places I have some work to do if I want to get some information!”
“Information? Wait!!! What information???”….I didn’t know anything, Jackie thought to herself as she stammered in between moans and sighs. Jackie was correct Jordan wasn’t looking for any information only letting on that the questions really had no answers, well at least none that Jackie would know.
“Oh cool those 36 DD’s really needing some fingernails in there to tease them!” I jumped at the chance to torture those little nubbins on top of the huge giggling melons. Jordan got comfortable at the foot end of the bench with Jackie’s feet pointing towards the ceiling strapped to the heavy metal pipes that made up the stabilizing structure of the bench. Jordan added another strap to secure Jackie’s hips because she knew that Jackie wasn’t going to hold still for this pleasure torture. “Wait another strap? OH GOD! What am I in for???” Jackie panted. “Not to worry honey, you will find out that we will take you all the way there….and then some hehe!” Jordan said just as my fingers spidery tickled her armpits with exciting results. Jackie gave in and started to giggle, then gawf, then a sweet laugh she was still trying to suppress.
“Ok in 2001 I went into Kosovo to clean up after which agent’s revenge and for a bonus point who was the government official?” Just the thought seeing Pristine Kosovo on the map alone gave Jordan a quick shiver and a tingle throughout her well hidden feet. Jordan took one for a team member posing as a prostitute with the Kosovo General Gordana Besnik and letting the beautiful general have her way with Jordan’s body, Jordan gave way to a noticeable shutter and felt her moistness increase tenfold, knowing the history of young Milenka Boyadjiev, the “painter” and how she had crept into the general’s room late one evening.
Milenka was an agent looking for revenge on the general for what she had done to her sister who was taken by the general’s guards after leaving a meeting with the Bulgarian Ministry. The general wanted something Bulgarian to play with in her lush hotel room. Milenka’s sister was never the same again, wild mood swings, giggling and rubbing herself, always craving sex, and now has gone missing, most likely is some dank brothel. A tear gliding down Milenka’s cheek broke her deep stare into the general’s face as she gently placed a silk cloth soaked in either over the sleeping beauty’s face. After a few whiffs Milenka checked to see if the general was out, which would be for a good 3 -4 minutes, plenty of time for Milenka to restrain and gag the general in the most compromising position for tickling, teasing and orgasm denial until dawn, just like her sister had suffered. Only this time it will not be crude forceful sex but torturous clit painting with the same skin sensitizing gel used to tickle torture her sister.
At day break Milenka covered the sweat soaked, withering, over sexually charged straining face of the general with the silk either cloth. In vain the general tried to see past her bandana blindfold to look at her captor, only to see a feathered mask silk garment covered woman. The general chuckled to herself, “I should have known it was a woman, no man can touch so delicately for such a length of time, definitely a woman scorned….” As she drifted off into a sexually charged fantasy dream land of multiple orgasms and moaning women under her dominance, Milenka crept back out the way she came. When the general failed to answer her servants calls the generals guards broke into the general room finding her trussed up, angry, and extremely horny. Once untied the general needed some private time to get some needed release and that’s where I came into the scene, to keep the general occupied while Milenka escaped the country and back into Bulgaria. The general’s smile is etched into Jordan’s mind as both a pleasurable and torturous memory of letting the general rub her sensitivity lotion everywhere, leaving a thick layer on her feet that almost drove Jordan to ecstasy insanity while allowing Milenka to escape.
”What??? HAHA! NO! HAHA! HAHA!” confused by the question Jackie lost her control over her laughter suppression and broke loose into a series of breast bouncing laughs as Jordan increased her tickling on Jackie’s right foot and a new turkey quill fluttering back and forth, side to side and in pin point circles around her clit. These new sensations added with the confusion of the question broke loose the laughter lock and everything increased in sensitivity, colors, sounds, movements and ticklishness. I could see the silk straps strain as they held Jackie’s hips in place and Jordan twitching her ankle booted feet and grinding her hips as well. Turning my attentions to my targets which I had become slack as I watched in awe as Jackie quivered and strained under our fingertips and felt my own arousal peek its little head out of its sheath. Grasping each nipple I pulled them gently towards the ceiling, leaned over Jackie’s face only to see her eyes clenched, her mouth shifting from consuming smile to a tight lipped pucker kiss then easing into a moan as I increased the pressure between my thumbs and index fingers. Her begging eyes opened as she looked into mine and they widened as she deeply inhaled and exhaled with a smiled response “OH YEAH!!!!” Jackie’s eyes glazed over for a moment as Jordan focused the turkey quill on her clit and I loosened my fingertips to start massaging her taunt breasts and rock hard nipples. Jackie’s face, smile and sexy wiggling turned me on and my go switch was turned on by Jackie’s tickling fingers. Leaning forward put my crotch right up against Jackie’s hands giving her complete access to my crotch and she made good use of her access let me tell you.
Jackie could see it in my eyes and smile when her fingers fluttered across my new yellow panties and as they grew in size both eyes widened and smile went from ear to ear. “ooooohhhh….Hmmmmmm….hehe…hehe naughty Jackie! Oooooh….yeah be naughty Jackie” I whispered into her ears as I moved on to kiss and lick her nipples then blow on them and watch them grow. My finger tips were gliding up and down her sides tickling all the way stopping to count each rib, squeeze around her hips and slowly moving back up to Jackie’s armpits to knead and feather tickle while she shook so much it made her boobs look like they were vibrating “AAAAHHHHH!!! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!!!! HAHA! HAHA! HAHA! MMMMM….” Jackie was cut off by Jordan’s change in tactics. Jackie was gearing up for her first orgasm when Jordan pulled the feather away “EEEEEEEHHHH!!! NO! NO! NO! NO!” was all Jackie could get out before I dug into her ribs with my thumbs moving my mouth from nipple to nipple sucking and tongue flicking each one aggressively when she coughed and laughed again “AAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Through all of this erotic attention Jackie was still teasing and tickling me, my hips rocking pushing my clit into her fingers covering me in goose bumps and now my nipples needed a little attention.
Looking up I could see Jordan’s smiling face through the space between Jackie’s legs and the arch of the pipes that made up the end of the bench where Jackie’s feet twirling circles in the air as she winked at me “Hang on Frankie, Jackie’s gonna get the ride of her life for the next ten minutes, so be extra soft and tickly.” “OH GOD YES! OH GOD YES! OH GOD YES!” Jackie panted as I leaned back slipped off my bra and lowered my hardened nipple into Jackie’s hungry mouth. She moaned as I gave my most gentle strokes to her entire upper body tracing all the goose bumps I could find with feather light touches causing Jackie to vibrate. “Here use these” Jordan tossed up some finger tip feather clips, some were stiff pointy feathers others were softer so I picked two for each hand and went to work tickling and teasing, alternating each of my nipples into Jackie mouth between gasps and sighs, each nipple slick with saliva hit the cool air and grew in size and sensitivity. I was biting my lip holding back my own moans and gasps as Jackie worked over each nipple and now concentrating on tickling my clit.
When Jackie hit it right on the spot I threw my head back ripping my nipple out of her mouth my thighs clenched down on her hand and my eyes shot open to see Jordan in a big smile, holding up a huge vibrating dildo, different than the one she used on me, this one had thousands of rubber projections and knobs to titillate and tickle with, and lowered it out of my sight. I knew that it was my signal to get ready and I put my nipple back into Jackie’s mouth as she sucked it up and flicked it furiously with her tongue as the dildo found its way into her pussy. This made Jackie clamp down harder and suck in even more, rushing all the blood in my whole body to my right nipple. It was excruciatingly painful while at the same time Jackie was flicking my sensitive nipple with her tongue tickling it to sensations I had never felt before and I didn’t want it to stop and if it continued I would surely die. That’s when Jackie unwittingly pushed me into my first orgasm by accidently slipping a finger past the side band of my new yellow panties and scrapped alongside my clit as she entered into my watery pussy. I grunted, clamped down on Jackie’s sliding fingers and started cumming.
“Uhuo…Frankie are we loosing you?” Jordan smiled as she worked the massive vibrating titillation machine in and out of Jackie’s swollen sensitive pussy grabbing its sides with her thigh muscles being tickled to extreme heights with each thrust. Jackie was in pure heaven pleasure, not paying attention to the ministrations she was giving me which at that point I wasn’t sure was a good thing or bad thing because I was right there, riding the edge of an orgasm while Jordan was pleasure torturing Jackie’s pussy and now she was nibbling on her feet too. Jackie was in her own fantasy land dreaming of being fucked and fondled by a couple of handsome men when all of a sudden Jordan asked her question again and everything stopped.
“What the Fuck!!!!!” Jackie said after spitting out my aching nipple and pulling her fingers out of my panties making me shutter and hungry for more. “AARRRGGHHHH!!!! NO! NO! NO!” Jackie said in protest demanding that we return to what we were dong, she was so close to what will soon be the first of a string of orgasms to come and me within a few suckles and strokes from another one myself.
“HAHAHA!! You should see both of your poor dejected faces!”
“Bitch!” both of us in unison. “Hmmm….tell her Milenka” I whispered into Jackie’s ear. I remember paying an invoice for GCA skin sensitivity gel and a gross of assorted feather brushes to be delivered to Jordan while she was in Pristina Kosovo in care of a Milenka a diplomat from Bulgaria.
“Milenka! Milenka! Milenka!” Jackie shouted in hopes of returning to the pleasure. “Hmmmm…no fair…that’s cheating…I think” Jordan frowned and started her slow twisting tickling insertions with the huge dildo “well it is the right answer and I know you to are in cahoots, well ok!” and then in earnest Jordan thrust the vibrator in and out, ticking Jackie all over her legs, feet and thighs pushing her right to the edge and me back on track because Jackie started working her tickling fingers and went for my left nipple with an appetite. Within seconds I was close again to orgasm gently rocking back and forth against Jackie’s fingers and her tongue doing naughty things to my nipple as I was returning the favor to her nipples, sides and tickling her armpits. I could tell Jackie was close exploding by the i-ncreased suction to my nipple, that’s when Jordan played her pleasure torture game again! Jordan eased up on her pressure and went back to light tickles “NO! NO! NO! OH GOD! NO!” was all Jackie could get out before it was too late. Jackie pulled back herself leaving me hanging. “HEY! HAHA! NO FAIR!” I stammered in between chills coming from my lack of completion.
“hehe sorry ladies just getting carried away with my work, er I mean pleasure control HAHA!” Jordan showed her mean streak for the first time and we both took notice. “Awwww, come on, more, more, (pant) I still have, what 11 minutes left, right?” Jackie was in her begging mode. “haha how soon we forget how to tell time my dear, only 7 minutes left, but don’t worry you will be in pleasure heaven the whole time” and with that Jordan pushed forward and brought out another smaller intense vibrator and with the huge titillating vibrator deep inside her and the bullet on top of her clit Jackie let out a growl, groan and moan as she flooded Jordan’s hands with her first of a string of orgasms. But I have got to love Jackie’s attention to detail as she continued to titillate service my nipple while using all of her fingers to tickle my pussy which sent me back to my first stream of orgasms and a drenching of my new panties, poo!
The bench started to rock as the two of us were in united orgasmic throws, Jackie noshing and sucking my nipple while her tongue was furiously flicking my sensitive nubbin, my fingers were working her nipples, ribs and armpits over with feather light tickling forcing her to arch her back and buck at the touches while Jordan was draining all of Jackie’s fluids with each thrust of the massive nub covered vibrating dildo. Hitting my second wave of orgasms I looked up at Jordan who was now devouring Jackie’s left foot causing her to spasm and laugh in between orgasmic gasps releasing her tongue titillating suction on my nipple and switch to the other and in turn twitched her finger tips violently against my now fully exposed clit. Orgasmic explosion after orgasmic explosion went off in my head as my eyes rolled back and closed, I pulled my nipple from Jackie’s hungry mouth with a wince of pain as she tried to hang on, pushing my pelvis into Jackie’s hands caused me to shake and vibrate as I came in streams with Jackie, we could almost hear the fluids hit the ground as we shivered and quaked with each orgasmic release.
Finally I fell back and collapsed on the floor panting, twitching, still shaking as I put my hand to my swollen clit and pussy and rubbed myself to another shattering orgasm. Jackie was screaming with the last bit of squirting orgasm Jordan pulled from her withering body, straining against bonds almost tipping over the bench, her toes splayed wide while Jordan nibbled away at them. Jackie was shaking; breasts heaving up and down, nipples achingly hard after all of my attention and now were left alone in the cruel cool air to suffer attention free, threw her head back and forth her jet black hair matted with sweat flipped in swirling motions around her face framing it in a picture of tortured pleasure grunted her final grunt, exhausted her last ounce of orgasmic pleasure from the nub covered jewel. “Ok, ok, ok….it’s true, it’s true, (grunt) I can see how pleasure can drive you (pant) to extremes!”

Part III: Jordan whispers when she… (FF/F erotic tickling, adult sexual situation)

The clock now chimed 1 am Friday had come to an end and Saturday morning will soon be upon us. Jackie and I took up Jordan’s offer to stay in the guest rooms. The bedrooms were small and odd shaped with no closets and a single dresser with a mirror and a tempurpedic mattress bed to die for, the best night’s sleep in years. The house was built for a purpose and with the central oval room the floor plan was somewhat odd and non conventional like the central bathroom with 4 open bay shower heads, 2 toilets and two bays of double sink vanities with a ceiling to floor cabinet full of towels, toiletries and a laundry chute. Very particle, efficient usage of the remaining space, I was taken out of my curiosity trance by the smell of beacon and breakfast! “Breakfast is ready ladies!” Jordan shouted.
“Smells good, looks good and the food aint bad either! HAHAHA!” I retorted at Jordan dressed in her Asian silk robe, a much prettier style of ankle boots with heel loops this time and a turtle neck gloved shimmering body suit. “Come on open up lady, I want to see this outfit.” And with that Jordan opened up her robe and “DAMN!” what a knockout body with a shimmering sheer very form fitting clingy body suit. I reached out to touch it and Jordan jumped back “HAHA no, no not yet, just look now, you will get to touch later, hehe” “very sexy girl, where can I get one?” “haha well, I have one for each of you in the GIM. But beware of what you ask for…” That’s when I notice how hard Jordan’s nipples were, straining the sheer silken fabric as it clung to the hardened nubbin and the way she was grinding her hips as she spread her arms wide holding open her robe, sexy indeed! What we didn’t know was that before starting breakfast she shaved, showered, powered and used the skin sensitizing gel starting first with a small dollop on her anticipating love button, gently massaging the gel in and around her sheath, them on to her nipples, a thin coat on both soles and from there she used the gel like a very expensive perfumed lotion and hit the rest of her body and even a little under each are which gave her a instant tingle matching the other tingles already starting.
Once the gel application was complete Jordan donned her one piece shimmering sheer turtle neck, long sleeve complete with nude foot. Because the palms of your hands, soles of feet, and the armpit have the highest number of sweat glands among your back and lower chest so these areas had a thinner material look but contained a higher concentration of the gel impregnated within the fabric. The suit has an advanced micro chip located in the back of the neck of the suit with a small activation to energize the suit and reflect the body’s heat back towards the body to increase sweat production to activate the gel impregnated within the suit fibers. After donning the suit, Jordan slipped into her ankle boots with matching heel rings for later use, cinched up her robe and went to work on breakfast for her and the girls.
I was disappointed when Jordan back away from my eager finger tips, she stood there with her arms high above her head, gracefully moving from side to side running her hands through her hair and around her neck to activate the suit and caressing her chest. “Damn sexy indeed! Now where’s mine again?” “HAHA not so fast Frankie, eat first suit up later” Jordan spoke while a shiver ran through her body reacting to the suits activation. The small kitchen was warm and the suit was heating up so Jordan closed her robe and starting serving the girl’s breakfast, “besides, don’t you like the new panty, bra and robe sets, you had all the colors to choose from” Jordan cooed “and watch what you ask for these suits are lovingly referred to as the “uniform of confession” for a reason, hehe” as another wave rushed over her body now with a visible shudder. “HAHA I bet” a wide eyed Jacked piped up “and don’t forget me! I want one too!” both Jackie and I had no idea what we were asking for but looking at Jordan’s shimmering shuddering body made us both wet.
As we ate Jackie and I tried not to gulp down our food so we could get our turn at Jordan and make her squeal under out tickling fingers. I was off in a daze while Jackie and Jordan chatted fantasying about my first target, her feet, ribs, armpits inner thighs and for sure her privates will be saved for last. I wanted to hear her beg and that thought gave me a shiver and back into the conversation “haha earth to Frankie! Hey you there? Haha” Jackie said while poking me in the side. Jordan knew my thoughts; I could swear she was able to read my mind as she put her hand on my knee giving it a gentle squeeze “don’t make me bet too much…” as Jordan smiled and released my knee to clear the table dishes. “Ok I say we venture back to the GIM and get my workout started with you two amateurs!” “You might regret that statement” I retorted with a devious smile “we will see, we will see” Jordan’s confidence wavering, so I thought, all the while she was shivering from the gel’s activation. Because the mineral composition varies with the individual, their acclimatization to heat, exercise and sweating, the particular stress source (exercise, sauna, etc.), the duration of sweating, and the composition of minerals in the body is partially regulated by the microchip in the neck of the suit. An indication of the minerals contents the suit searches for are; sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and many other trace elements are excreted in sweat, again an indication of their concentration is noted by the suit and used to increase the sensitivity of the gel over time.
The unique architecture of the house offered narrow passageways and doors leading in and around the GIM allowing agents to clandestinely move in and out of the house. Jordan took us through a few of these passages and we were back inside the GIM where she opened a drawer and pulled out two cellophane stocking packages containing our suits. Eagerly and unknowingly Jackie and I quickly disrobed and donned out suits. The small opening for a neck was surprisingly elastic and easily slid past my hips chest and shoulders to an almost snap sung seal around my neck. Adjusting our fingers in our gloves, Jordan assisted our fit and activated our suits without our knowledge, as we only knew how it looked on Jordan and saw the excitement she was experiencing, we just wanted in! “Whoa! Is that supposed to happen?” Jackie snapped to attention arms out to her sides “hehe, hey now, ammmm, this might get interesting” grinning from ear to ear she began rubbing her sheer covered hands across her body caressing and pinching as she groped herself to arousal. The whirring sound of the wench brought both of our attentions back to Jordan as she lowered her device for immobilization, the swing.
The swing slowly lowered to Jordan’s hip level spun around handing off the remote to me while casting her silk gracefully on one of the multitude of pegs gathered along the wall. Jordan wasted no time in getting settled into her favorite swing with minimal modifications the swing was attached to the floor with straps, the thigh straps, depending on where they were tethered could hold her legs wide open or snugly together. Jordan made sure her ankle boots were clipped together at the heels and to the ankle straps which she pulled snugly up under her bottom, unfortunately this forced her legs spread wide in the thigh straps, but Jordan was willing to expose one to protect the other. Putting her hands into the padded wrist cuffs holding her arms high above her head giving me and Jackie prime targets to start with, and taking Jordan’s bait we did. But first Jordan pointed out various toys locations and gave me the go ahead to raise the sling slightly to tighten everything up and make it almost impossible to pull her boots off. “OK good job now the clock says 9:18 am and I don’t have to be anywhere until 7 pm hehe” Jordan was beginning to perspire and her suit was now fully activated adjusting her body temperature and gel spots “Ooooh….ok, ok, haha…I am ready” Jordan spoke, closed her eyes, stretched her arms to grab a hold of the valance covering the winch wires complete with hidden quick release insurance package and shuddered while holding her breath awaiting the tickling onslaught. Images of amateurish stiff poking, scratching finger tips digging into her armpits and rib cage causing her to wither and strain against her self induced bondage, but nothing happened.
Jordan squinting opened her left eye turned her head, straining slightly in her bonds to see what the holdup was on her anticipated torturous tickling to be dished out by these two beauties, only to see both Jackie and I in an erotic dance of body exploration in our new suits. The GIM has a default temperature at 79 degrees but Jordan wanted to speed up her suit and orgasmic rush and raised the setting to 85 degrees causing everyone to perspire and activate the fibers of our suits. I was instantly intrigued that the sensations to my nipples, palms and soles of my feet were increased with pressure, caressing and or tickling. Jackie reached over and brushed her palm across my left nipple and an electric type of shiver ran through it to my spine then like a pulse wave my whole body was in a tingling rush. “Holy fuck do that again!” I laughed, blushed and grabbed a hold of Jordan’s swing to steady my quaking knees. “What the hell kind of suits have you locked us into?” Jackie said in almost a moan with eyes widening as she rubbed her crotch and scooted her feet across the textured mats that lay under the swing.
“You aint seen nothing yet ladies, wait until you start to work me over and really break a sweat, I can only hope you two don’t finish before I do! HEHE!” Jordan said while head motioning the two of over to start our first suit experience. To Jordan’s surprise both Jackie and I have compassionate hands and wearing the gloved body suits the gloves themselves had extra chemicals in the finger tips with thinner silkier material that was ever so smooth when gliding over bare skin, which is intensified by someone wearing a suit. Jackie went behind Jordan and steadily caressed starting from her elbows down to her hip bones hitting every spot along the way. The sensations were exactly as Jordan expected, explosive, titillating, goose bump rising tickling that exploded in her brain as a series of high intensity fireworks. Jackie pressed her fingertips into Jordan’s armpits and wiggled intensely forcing a distorted expression from her wide open pearly white toothed grin followed by a chorus of laughter of pleasure and torture. I hit both nipples and breasts with gentle pinching and squeezing amazed as the texture and sized changed instantly in my finger tips, alternating my hands from her tits to her ribs as Jackie’s hand touched mine almost as a signal for me to move over.
Jordan was laughing hysterically as we tickled assaulted her torso, Jackie now moving along her back to Jordan’s ass looking over the beautiful sheer incased sight decided to sit and pulled up one of the padded cubes of the right height. I was content tickling Jordan’s front, alternating from armpit to armpit, ribs and breast throwing in a nipple pinch just to watch her face wince at the momentary pain only to enjoy softer tickling pushing her suit sensitivity levels higher on her micro chip. While watching her smiling face I noticed Jordan’s eyes widen and leaned over to see what Jackie was up to “Hey girl you ok?” “Yeah, just getting comfortable for my attack on her ass! haha!” Jackie quipped “Oh yeah can’t wait” Jordan’s sarcasm was thick but what she was hiding was the quick jerk to her clipped heels that startled her, the darling ankle boots that were well secured with high lacing and the clipped heel loops were covering Jordan’s weakest link and she wasn’t going to give it up lightly…”Hey easy now those are Vanity Pleasure Lace up 6 inch heel boots girl!” YEAH GOOD POINT!” Jackie glowed as she was getting situated under Jordan occasionally brushing her sheer covered body suit up against her getting excellent results, especially when her nipples come in contact, almost like static electricity only softer and stays static until contact is broken with a gasp and sigh.
With a few tugs, and patience Jackie finally had her prize and Jordan was sweating bullets, head spinning dizzy from the impending foot tickling torture. Again Jordan squinted her eyes, gasped as her feet felt the room air and perspiration mix with the fibers of the suit which have sent their message to the micro chip to increase heat and sensation to the soles and toes where were already covered in the gel pre-suit application. Shivering with anticipation, breath held, eyes tight, waiting for the scratch, poke and hopefully all ten fingers dragging their sharp tips from toes to heel Jordan remained motionless when the sensation hit. It caused a deep shudder, moan and an almost cough as Jordan expelled her gasp. Jackie was able to take her 36 DD breast with its rock hard nubbin and draw circles and patterns along Jordan’s arches inter mixed with Jackie tickling finger tips the sensation was erotic and maddeningly tickling. “oooohh. Haha, hehehe, oh oh yeah” was what started Jordan’s giggling babbling for the next 10 minutes as I worked over her ribs, armpits, chest and just ever so softly torturing her nipples to over sensitive pulsating aching sex buttons demanding a rougher, sting but only getting soft feathery touches and caresses from sheer suit to sheer suit (which was never meant to be together because of the reaction to the suit material to itself giving off in both directions can be extremely stimulating for both parties involved). As to almost reach out to my finger tips at the same time waves of goose flesh were coming quicker in pace and lasting a few seconds longer throughout my body suit so I grasped Jordan’s sex button at the moment my rush began transferring my wave through my thumb and index finger with her nipple in between gave off instant results “AAAAArrggg…. Ooooooohhh” then a series of hic’s and coughs as the rush continued on through Jordan’s withering body.
Jordan’s hips were straining to press her wet pussy against me, to make contact and achieve some sort of sexual release. Since Jackie or I lacked experienced in sexual torture for information our lack of specific attention to details frustrated Jordan just a bit. “Ok, who was my second grade teacher?” Jackie questioned seconds before the scratching tickle assault on both feet was unleashed. In mid response Jordan exploded in laughter and a renewed bucking of her pelvis looking for relief. “Top left hahaha!!!! Mooooor hehe drawer next to the head doooooor!” giggled Jordan as I leaned back and pulled open the drawer and low and behold it was lined with silk and several types of vibrators, wands, phalli’s of all lengths and widths complete with bumps and ticklers. “Hey Jackie, I believe Jordan wants me to grab this one, hehe” as I held up the multi speed wand Jordan’s laugh became huskier as she shook, mostly because now Jackie was noshing on her great toes and gently stroking both soles drawing out wave after wave of goose flesh flowing from her toes to her hair pins. You could almost follow the wave of goose bumps under the sheer suit up her thighs knowing the crashing like a wave into her tortured clit then moving on up to her nipples being spider tickled by my fingers that would twitch, almost growing in size and hardness begging for a rougher grasp or pinch. “Hmmm…” clicking on the vibrator I press it to myself, my throbbing clit being pressed against my pelvis sandwiching the ultra sheer fabric of the suit and the hum of the device almost shook me out of my skin.
“Holy shit, damn this is something else!” I moaned pulling the vibrator away from my wanting pussy and gently pressing it onto Jackie’s spread legs which were facing me while she was sucking, tickling and torturing Jordan’s orgasmic weak spots, her feet. “Hooooo fuck!” Jackie grunted as she pushed her pussy into the vibrating magic. I could see Jackie’s legs begin to quiver then shake as I gently moved the wand around. As Jackie’s legs quaked she also intensified her attention to Jordan’s feet making her shake and laugh which increases her body temperature activating the microchip to increase sensation accordingly. I looked up at Jordan’s beautiful face contorted in the expression of laughter and glazed over eyes of impending pleasure pop open as I pressed the vibrating wand into her sheer covered pussy. The vibrations soon followed by shudders and within minutes Jordan was begging, for everything, more foot tickling because Jackie was not rubbing herself with one hand after the wand left her wanting leaving only one hand to scratch Jordan’s arches while my free hand was dancing spider like all over her torso, throwing in a nipple pinch, rib squeeze, arm pit dig here and there keeping her off kilter and unable to reach orgasm. “PPPPPleassse….haha…pleassssse…hehe let meeee” “click, click” while keeping pressure with the wand on Jordan’s throbbing clit my eyes were focused on her nipples and my mind racing along with throbbing fantasies of my own, Jackie sucking and deep tickling on Jordan’s ultra sheer covered soles and rubbing herself to orgasm, both of us never caught the sounds that Jordan had, and when looking up, within an eyes blink Jordan produced from her insurance package in the valance covering the wench wires a Glock MDL 26 9mm sub compact pointed with its laser sight directly on the ski masked head of the body coming through the hidden entranceway along the wall. It was at that moment that Jordan tensed every muscle in her body, gently applying pressure to the trigger as she gushed all over the vibrator “AAARGGggghhh!” Jordan snapped as she tilted her head to zero in on her target, shaking through her orgasm while maintaining her direct target sight “Welcome!” Jordan managed to spit out between orgasmic rushes because now I was mesmerized at the sight of Jordan with her hand free from restraint pointing a gun with deadly accuracy all the while still cumming because now I was leaning on the wand pushing it hard into Jordan’s pussy and Jackie still in orgasmic throws herself sucking and tickling away unaware of the current situations development. Which probably was a good thing because our intruder had her laser beam spotted on Jackie’s temple, “Ok tit’s gets it first then I don’t care who is next!” When Jackie heard the new voice she stopped the titillation causing Jordan to shudder again saying “Fine with me!”
Pulling back on my vibe Jordan sighed a bit and shook as another orgasm tingled its way through her body as she brought her other hand out of the restraint to grip her Glock. The intruder lowered her weapon and pulled off her mask “Milenka!!!” Jordan gasped both in shock and as the last bit of tingling orgasm kicked over to a gusher with the viewing of her friend was pulled from her body by the suit. “What the hell?” “Yeah ask your friend, whoever she is.”
“Jackie, her name is Jackie” I shuddered as I clicked the vibe off “what??? Are you serious she’s using her real name? HAHA now that’s priceless, giving yourself up for some dirt bag, who goes by the name “Milo” short for Milosh who just so happens to be the boyfriend of the daughter of a certain Kosovo General and what he really wants information he really wants. Which we will find out soon enough.” Really and how can you be so sure?” I was curious by this woman’s confidence. “Because…hmmm…and where did you come from again? Oh yeah, because I put a 9mm in his shoulder, unfortunately his other two buddies staking out the house didn’t fare as well…” “O” was all I could say and blush noticing the woman’s lustful stare at my suit covered body, obviously showing the mornings events. Jordan looked down between her legs at Jackie’s orgasm sodden crotch, at me and back down again “Who?” “Yeah tits down there she was sent to keep you busy while operatives moved in to take what looked like to be “ALL” of you out.” Jackie swallowed hard and scooted herself out from under Jordan, heat now changing from erotic to panic, to which the suit has no differentiation and increased sensitivity suit wide. The sensations were over whelming and Jackie began to crack and giggle uncontrollably scurrying to her feet when Milenka grabbed Jackie by the collar and hit the micro chip switch twice almost paralyzing Jackie in tingling, tickling sensations with every move the suit sent wave of vibrating wave throughout the suit thus holding Jackie almost immobile to prevent any extra motion under the suit. Milenka holding Jackie steady took her gunned hand and started to search Jackie vigorously rubbing the suit everywhere almost putting Jackie into a hyper sensitive tickling seizure shaking so hard she thought she was dancing when her orgasms started to unfold. “BANG! BANG! BANG!” the first three were rapid fire and from then on each stroke Milenka gave Jackie across her sensitive clit produced electric shock orgasm after orgasm until she fell unconscious. “Wow I counted what 9 maybe 10 before she passed out, what do you think?” Milenka smiled as she gently laid Jackie down.

GCA Archives: The Jordan File
Part IV: Milenka Convinces Jackie to Cum Clean (FF/F erotic tickling, adult sexual situation)
With Jackie out and Jordan now standing over her body I was still holding the wand in my hand, vibrating, embarrassed I clicked the switch off and pulled the plug from the floor.

and......:swordfight:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back