• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle McCool gets what she deserves (ffff/f)

-Venom-

3rd Level Red Feather
This is my first time writing a story so I apologize if it isnt very good

WWE diva Michelle McCool awoke suddenly from what she thought was a deep sleep only it wasnt. She found herself all tied up to a chair in an empty room, she shoulders aching due to her arms being tied above her head.
"Hello? Lay? Is this another one of your lame jokes?" Shouted McCool
Michelle's partner Layla always plays pranks on her so she automatically figured this was some odd joke by Layla. Suddenly the door in front of her flew open and in walked a familiar face, WWE diva Natalya
"Nattie! Lay has decided to play some kind of lame joke on me, help me out here" pleaded Michelle
"Hey 'chelle you look all tied up" Laughed the Hart Dynasty diva
"Very funny, get me out of here" Demanded Michelle
"Why would I do that? Took me long enough to get you here" Natalya followed those words with a wink, Michelle was confused. She thought Layla was the one that had tied her to a chair in an empty room but apparently it was Natalya? But why?
"You? O.k. what is this?" Asked McCool curiously
"For as long as I can remember you and Layla have tortured every other diva here with your antics. Myself and all the other divas are sick of it so we all decided it was time for a little payback" said Natalya with a grin. Michelle got a worried look on her face
"Payback?" replied McCool nervously
The door once again opened this time in walked Beth Phoenix followed by Kelly Kelly and one of the newest WWE divas Kaitlyn. Michelle looked at the four divas all of who had smiles on their faces. Michelle started to sweat nervously
"If you hurt me people will find out, you will all be fired!" exclaimed the tied up diva
"Who said we were going to hurt you?" Replied Beth as the four divas grins grew wider. Michelle felt a lump in her throat
"Then wha..... what are you gonna do?" replied Michelle with fear in her voice
Kaitlyn looked at Michelle and smiled "Hey Michelle are you ticklish?"

Michelle's stomached dropped at those words coming from Kaitlyn's mouth, she was ticklish... very ticklish and she absolutely hated to be tickled. She tried to play it cool with her reply "No not at all"
Kelly fired back "Oh Really?"
With that Kelly moved behind McCool and started to run her nails up and down the arm pits of the tied up diva. Michelle closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip fighting the tickly sensation Kelly was unleashing on her
"She's not laughing guess she really isn't ticklish" Said Beth not believing her own words
"Guess not" said Kelly who stopped the tickling
Michelle was thankful that Kelly had stopped and lifted her head back in relief but just as she did Kelly dug her fingers in to the side of Michelle who let out a yelp as she'd been caught off guard. Beth smiled
"Looks like she was lying" replied Beth "Let's tickle her!"

Michelle's eyes grew wider as Beth spoke those words, she tried to escape but was restrained too tightly
"Look girls" started Michelle "I'm sorry, you don't have to do this all that stuff we did was Layla's idea. Let me go and I'll help you get her"
Kelly laughed "oh dont worry, Layla will get whats coming to her too but first....."
Kelly went back to the underarms of Michelle lightly dancing her fingers up and down her armpits. Michelle was fighting it as Kaitlyn could see so she decided to help her friend. Kaitlyn stood at the side of Michelle and began tickling her sides, this was too much for McCool
"NOOHOHOHOHO PLEASE DON'T DO HAHAHAHA THIS HAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!"
Nattie and Beth smiled as their friends tortured Michelle, they both looked at each other and nodded before looking back at Michelle who was laughing and laughing at the torturous tickles of Kelly and Kaitlyn
"O.k. o.k. stop" Said Nattie
Kaitlyn looked disappointed "But we were just getting started"

Beth moved over to Kelly and whispered something in her ear, Kelly smiled and repeated it to Kaitlyn who also smiled. Kelly and Kaitlyn then moved in front of Michelle and started unzipping her boots. Michelle looked at them and pleaded
"Wait please no, dont tickle my feet Ive had enough, you win im sorry!"
Michelle's plees were ignored as Kelly and Kaitlyn simotaniously pulled off McCools boots revealing her freshly predicured bare feet. Michelle tried to plead again
"Girls please im sorry honestly im sorry" pleaded Michelle again but to no avail. Kaitlyn and Kelly took their index fingers and quickly rand them down the soles of Michelle's feet. Michelle squealed
"Oh this is going to be fun" grinned Kaitlyn
With that Kelly and Kaitlyn started to tickle the soles of Michelle McCool's feet, Michelle burst in to laughter
"NOOHOHOHOHOOOO PLEASE STOHOHOHP NOT MY FEHEHEHEHEEEEEET ANYTHING BUT MY FEHEHEHEEEEEEEHET!"

Michelle's screams of laughter were music to the ears of the four divas, this was torture for Michelle, finally she was dealt the revenge she deserved. Nattie and Beth watched on as the soles of Michelle's feet were being tickled tortured. finally Beth decided she'd had enough
"O.k. give her a break girls"
Michelle breathed a sigh of relief as the foot tickling had stopped however Michelle was too tired to notice that Beth now had two feather dusters in her hand. As she handed one to Nattie Michelle looked up
"Oh no not that! anything but that!"
Beth and Nattie walked forward grinning and shaking the feather dusters as if to taunt Michelle. Michelle closed her eyes and gripped the side of the chair hard as she knew what was about to happen. As the tips of the feather dusters touched the bare soles of her feet Michelle once again burst in to laughter
"HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOHAHAHA PLEEEEEEHEHEEEEEEASE NO MOREEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHE NO MOREHEHHEHEEEEEHE"
Nattie and Beth didn't listen, they carried on feathering the soles of Michelle's feet untill moving on to her ticklish toes
"NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOO PLEASE NOT THEHEHEEEEEEEEE TOEEEEEEES HAHAHAHA PLEASE I CAHAHAHAAAAAAAANT TAKEHEHEEE ANY MOREHEHEHE PLEEEEASE STAHAHAOOOOOP TICKLING"

The four girls loved this, Kelly and Kaitlyn were now tickling Michelle's armpits and sides as Nattie and Beth used the dusters all over her feet and toes. This went on for about five minutes before Michelle passed out
"Looks like she's had enough" Kaitlyn pointed out
Beth nodded "Let's leave her to sleep, we have somehere else to be anyway"
"Yea I wonder if Layla's this ticklish, lets go find out shall we?" Said Kaitlyn with a small as the four mischievous divas exited the room

End

Wish This Was True!

I wish a story like this would come to life every time I see Michelle McCool. She at times as been barefoot on TV, and she is hot, I think about the divas having Michelle McCool tied up and gang tickling her feet all the time for REAL!

Thank you,
LBFT

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back