• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Criminal Minds .. tickling unsub

mikhn

I rarely post.. and don't fancy myself a storywriter.. but.. here you go...

JJ awoke in a dimly lit room, her head spinning as she tried to get her senses about her. The last thing she remembered was walking from the Police Station to the parking garage.
The team had come to Baltimore several days earlier. 5 women had been abducted in the last 2 weeks, but no bodies had been found. They had developed a rough profile based on the fact that young, single, professional women were being taken, but they were still perplexed at the unsub’s calling card.... A feather left on the doorstep of each of the victims houses. JJ had finished a press conference and was headed to her car when...
..... bits and pieces of her memory starting to return... footsteps in the garage... turning to look.. a hand over her mouth and then.......
Trying to look around, realizing now she was bound, hands and ankles, fully clothed (thank goodness) ... testing her bindings, she finds them quite secure... straining to listen for any movement or sound, she hears what sounds to be faint... laughter ?
As the minutes turn to hours, the sound of footsteps now.. closer.. closer... the clicking of a lock.. at least now she will face her abductor.. the team will be looking for her.. eventually.. if she can just hang on..
Into the room walks a man. mid 30’s (at least that part of the profile was accurate), medium build and rather attractive.. well, perhaps that’s how he meets his victims...
“Who the hell are you and what do you think you’re doing” JJ said, trying to maintain some semblence of control in an otherwise uncontrollable situation.
“Well now Agent Jareau, what a splendid press conference, although quite amusing that the famed BAU has no clue about my activities”
“My team will be looking for me.. it’s only a matter of time before they bring you in..... and kidnapping a federal agent just adds to your troubles”,injected JJ again.. trying to stay defiant.
“You, my dear, are in no position to tell me anything.... it’s women like you who need put in their place, just like the others”
Worried now that she had pushed the situation too far, she braced herself for the inevitable to come.. yet, inevitable what...
Soon her questions were answered, or so she thought, as he felt the unsub unbuttoning her blouse.... not surprising, JJ thought to herself, as most of the crimes they dealt with had a sexual component.. but, there was generally a more violent component as well, and that’s what had her scared...
She felt the cool air of the room hit her exposed skin as the unsub laid open her blouse, revealing the soft skin of her toned belly.... trying to concentrate at a faint spot on the ceiling, she was shocked by what she felt next...... fingers grazing across her abdomen and belly, JJ gasped and then began to giggle.. the details of the case flooding through her mind ,, the picture of the .. FEATHER. oh god, he wouldn’t....... as fingers began working her ribcage........ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH youuuuuu bassstarrdddd AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA..... JJ could not imagine a worse fate...... all through her childhood, her brothers would torment her ... pinning her down and subjecting her to what seemed hours of torture until she agreed to do thier chores, or homework....
She was at the complete mercy of the unsub...... fingers tickled up and down her sides.. sometimes into her sensitive armpits... sometimes across her stomach.... she could do nothing to resist.. nothing to stop the torment...... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA Pleeaeheheheheeeasseee.... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA...
After what seemed to be an eternity, the torture stopped..... JJ, struggling to catch her breath, decided to try and reason with the unsub.... “Listen, if you just let me go, I’m sure I can...”
“SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP..... you’re all the same”
The cold steel of scissors brushed JJ’s skin as “snip”, her bra was cut, leaving her feeling more exposed than ever.. biting her lip in anticipation, she was again suprised as a feather began brushing her exposed..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. noooooooooooo .. swirling, twirling, flicking.. her nipples erect at the stimulus of the torment...... AHHAHAHAA A AAAAAAAAAAA
Ah h aha AAHAhHAHA AHA AH AHAAHAA
Another agonizing hour.. two.. who knew ... almost exhausted, it was all she could do to not thank him as he again stopped, allowing her to compose herself. if only a little....
She was reeling .. her mind racing.... how long had she been there.. was the team looking..... would they find her... questions unaswered, then..... NOOOOOO..... she was unsure if she screamed it , or merely thought it as she felt her designer boots being unzipped..... “Please”.. forcing herself to speak ..... “I’ll do anything you want.. just no more ....”... her mind desparately trying to think of a way out... this she COULD NOT handle.. this she COULD NOT endure.. her feet, pedicured, pampered and soft... her most vulnerable spot..the screams of torment from her childhood ringing in her head.....”clunk”.. the drop of one boot to the floor... followed by the other..... then..... the cool air as her socks were removed... how could she...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.. like the shock of 30,000 volts as his fingers began the assault on her bare soles........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
Up and down her feet, just like her brothers, but much much worse..she knew a man like this was not satisfied to merely get an agreement from her for a comprimise.. now that he had found her weakness, he would exploit it until.......
When she finally awoke, it was to the crashing of the door...she was unsure at what point she had lost conciousness,... standing over her now was Emily Prentiss.
“Oh thank god” she muttered, but now aware of her exposed situation, feeling somewhat embarassed..
“”JJ... what did he....” Emily began to speak , yet unable to complete as a chloroformed hand covered her mouth....

... to be continued ??

Good story! Have a picture:

JJ-criminal-minds-8796229-400-267.jpg

I rarely post.. and don't fancy myself a storywriter.. but.. here you go...

JJ awoke in a dimly lit room, her head spinning as she tried to get her senses about her. The last thing she remembered was walking from the Police Station to the parking garage.
The team had come to Baltimore several days earlier. 5 women had been abducted in the last 2 weeks, but no bodies had been found. They had developed a rough profile based on the fact that young, single, professional women were being taken, but they were still perplexed at the unsub’s calling card.... A feather left on the doorstep of each of the victims houses. JJ had finished a press conference and was headed to her car when...
..... bits and pieces of her memory starting to return... footsteps in the garage... turning to look.. a hand over her mouth and then.......
Trying to look around, realizing now she was bound, hands and ankles, fully clothed (thank goodness) ... testing her bindings, she finds them quite secure... straining to listen for any movement or sound, she hears what sounds to be faint... laughter ?
As the minutes turn to hours, the sound of footsteps now.. closer.. closer... the clicking of a lock.. at least now she will face her abductor.. the team will be looking for her.. eventually.. if she can just hang on..
Into the room walks a man. mid 30’s (at least that part of the profile was accurate), medium build and rather attractive.. well, perhaps that’s how he meets his victims...
“Who the hell are you and what do you think you’re doing” JJ said, trying to maintain some semblence of control in an otherwise uncontrollable situation.
“Well now Agent Jareau, what a splendid press conference, although quite amusing that the famed BAU has no clue about my activities”
“My team will be looking for me.. it’s only a matter of time before they bring you in..... and kidnapping a federal agent just adds to your troubles”,injected JJ again.. trying to stay defiant.
“You, my dear, are in no position to tell me anything.... it’s women like you who need put in their place, just like the others”
Worried now that she had pushed the situation too far, she braced herself for the inevitable to come.. yet, inevitable what...
Soon her questions were answered, or so she thought, as he felt the unsub unbuttoning her blouse.... not surprising, JJ thought to herself, as most of the crimes they dealt with had a sexual component.. but, there was generally a more violent component as well, and that’s what had her scared...
She felt the cool air of the room hit her exposed skin as the unsub laid open her blouse, revealing the soft skin of her toned belly.... trying to concentrate at a faint spot on the ceiling, she was shocked by what she felt next...... fingers grazing across her abdomen and belly, JJ gasped and then began to giggle.. the details of the case flooding through her mind ,, the picture of the .. FEATHER. oh god, he wouldn’t....... as fingers began working her ribcage........ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH youuuuuu bassstarrdddd AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA..... JJ could not imagine a worse fate...... all through her childhood, her brothers would torment her ... pinning her down and subjecting her to what seemed hours of torture until she agreed to do thier chores, or homework....
She was at the complete mercy of the unsub...... fingers tickled up and down her sides.. sometimes into her sensitive armpits... sometimes across her stomach.... she could do nothing to resist.. nothing to stop the torment...... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA Pleeaeheheheheeeasseee.... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA...
After what seemed to be an eternity, the torture stopped..... JJ, struggling to catch her breath, decided to try and reason with the unsub.... “Listen, if you just let me go, I’m sure I can...”
“SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP..... you’re all the same”
The cold steel of scissors brushed JJ’s skin as “snip”, her bra was cut, leaving her feeling more exposed than ever.. biting her lip in anticipation, she was again suprised as a feather began brushing her exposed..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. noooooooooooo .. swirling, twirling, flicking.. her nipples erect at the stimulus of the torment...... AHHAHAHAA A AAAAAAAAAAA
Ah h aha AAHAhHAHA AHA AH AHAAHAA
Another agonizing hour.. two.. who knew ... almost exhausted, it was all she could do to not thank him as he again stopped, allowing her to compose herself. if only a little....
She was reeling .. her mind racing.... how long had she been there.. was the team looking..... would they find her... questions unaswered, then..... NOOOOOO..... she was unsure if she screamed it , or merely thought it as she felt her designer boots being unzipped..... “Please”.. forcing herself to speak ..... “I’ll do anything you want.. just no more ....”... her mind desparately trying to think of a way out... this she COULD NOT handle.. this she COULD NOT endure.. her feet, pedicured, pampered and soft... her most vulnerable spot..the screams of torment from her childhood ringing in her head.....”clunk”.. the drop of one boot to the floor... followed by the other..... then..... the cool air as her socks were removed... how could she...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.. like the shock of 30,000 volts as his fingers began the assault on her bare soles........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
Up and down her feet, just like her brothers, but much much worse..she knew a man like this was not satisfied to merely get an agreement from her for a comprimise.. now that he had found her weakness, he would exploit it until.......
When she finally awoke, it was to the crashing of the door...she was unsure at what point she had lost conciousness,... standing over her now was Emily Prentiss.
“Oh thank god” she muttered, but now aware of her exposed situation, feeling somewhat embarassed..
“”JJ... what did he....” Emily began to speak , yet unable to complete as a chloroformed hand covered her mouth....

... to be continued ??

Yes keep going!!!.

The series just isn't the same without JJ and Prentiss...

Cool story, btw.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back