• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Criminal Minds.. Part 2

mikhn

...... Emily Prentiss woke to the sound of silence.. her head throbbing from the waning effects of the chloroform.... quickly she realized that she too had been bound by the wrists and ankles... laying on her back she strained to look around.. in the dim light , as her eyes adjusted, she could make out the form of JJ, laying several feet away.. similarly bound, she could see JJ’s upper body exposed, and her bare feet just at the end of the table... what had this sicko done to her..
“”JJ” she whispered, not wanting to draw attention to the fact that she was now awake... “JJ”
JJ stirred and turned to look at her...... “Oh Emily.. I’m so sorry.. where are the rest of the .......” she was interrupted by the sound of the lock , and the door opening..
“Ahh..... I see someone is awake... so glad you could join us Miss Prentiss”
“Look you sick bastard.. I don’t know who you think you are but...”
“SILENCE”........
“Now my dear JJ” said the unsub, turning his attention away from Emily... “shall we show your friend what happens to people who talk back ?
“No .. please.. “ whimpered JJ .. knowing what was coming.. the unsub moved to the foot of the table.... all Emily could do was stare in disbelief as the unsub began scraping his nails up and down the exposed soles of her friend and coworker..
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA”
Emily could not believe her eyes.. he was.. tickling her ? in all her years in law enforcement and now the BAU, she had never heard of such a thing... “Stop it you bastard” she yelled, almost without thinking
“Very well “ said the unsub, turning towards her... “perhaps you’d like to take her place ?” ...slowly lifting her shirt he exposed her stomach and wasted no time, attacking it with all 10 fingers.... her giggles soon turned to full blown laughter...... she could do nothing but take it....... “EHHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OHHH GODDDDD AHHHEHEHHHAHAHEHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA”
JJ turned to watch... in some ways, relieved that the unsub had found someone else to torment. she watched as he continued to tickle and tickle.... Emily’s begging and laughter ringing off the walls.. JJ wondered how she could possibly stand it....
“Had enough my dear” he questioned, as he stopped to allow her to regain her breath.. Emily’s mind was reeling.. she could not remember ever having been tickled that much in her life.. In fact, it had been quite some time since she had been tickled at all....she had been quite ticklish growing up.. some people grew out of it.. she had not...
“what.... do you.. want” was all she could manage to say.... smiling, the unsub chose not to answer, as he simply moved to the foot of the table.....
JJ continued to watch as the unsub removed Emily’s shoes and socks, tossing them on the floor next to hers....a brief moment of curiousity ; I wonder if...; was answered as the unsub began with Emily’s right foot.... she watched Emily’s body jerk in response as he began tickling ....
“AAHHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. ... PLEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEAASEEE NOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA”
A brief respite as he removed the other shoe and sock, then increased laughter as both feet were systematically tortured.....
“AAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA”
She could do nothing to help her friend.. yet somehow she was mezmorized.. unable to turn away from watching Emily being tickle tortured as she had endured only hours earlier.......

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back