• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mortal Kombat on PS3/XBOX360

mtlhd

TMF Expert
Just wanted to drop in and say the game is beyond bad ass. MK has new life breathed into it. There is so much to do in that game it is crazy, not to mention it is the bloodiest mess ever. If you were a fan in the past, def with your money and time on the new consoles.

I second that motion!! The fatalities are sick!! And the new X-Ray feature!!! Oh YEah its back WB did a good a job

LMAO Johnny Cage:"I'm taking you down, I'm taking you down, I'm taking you out, I'm taking you out and I'm taking you out... for dinner."

Amongst other things, I really liked the story mode. I've always felt that the MK games really dropped the ball on the storyline, sad considering that the combination of high fantasy and martial arts should automatically make anything an awesome story to be told. People criticize Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, but the storyline was one thing they did right and it was the first MK game to actually have some effort put into it. I'm glad this one followed MKvsDC's example and I hope they continue to make more games this good.

I thoroughly enjoy this game, online and off. If the PSN ever fixes the damn stats so mine aren't reset on a daily basis, that'd be lovely though.

On a side note:

If you play as Scorpion online, I should be allowed to bash your head in, since I honest to God played about 30 games in Ranked Tag with my roommate, while drinking, the other night, and 20/30 teams we played consisted of Scorpion. He really is not that good people!

For someone who doesn't have the game, I was wondering if it mimick's other Mk's in terms of the combo's, defense system, etc? Basically I want to see what kind of a curve I'll have before going online w/it. Thanks!

Its much more fluid than its predecessors Darth. The in-game move list gives a few quick combos for every character, but the revamped engine allows for player created combos to add to and/or enhance that particular combo. It's actually very deep and can lend itself to some creative thinking. Defensively its the same, ie a standard block button, and breakers from the DA, D, A, era return, this time needing two bars of the super meter to be performed. It's definitely a solid fighter that is worth looking into.

its all right, not great but by no means bad. The story is good but pretty short, and once you get past that its essentially like any other fighter out there, nothing special

I really liked the story mode from Deadly Alliance... sorry to hear this one fell short. I think I'll pass on it. Thanks for the broad overview guys.

I thoroughly enjoy this game, online and off. If the PSN ever fixes the damn stats so mine aren't reset on a daily basis, that'd be lovely though.

On a side note:

If you play as Scorpion online, I should be allowed to bash your head in, since I honest to God played about 30 games in Ranked Tag with my roommate, while drinking, the other night, and 20/30 teams we played consisted of Scorpion. He really is not that good people!

yeah every other match im facing scorpion, i prefer kabal

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back