• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Criminal Minds.. conclusion.. warning, sexual content

mikhn

Emily could only lay there, gasping for breath as the unsub reached for the scissors.... JJ knew what was coming for her friend, as she watched him cut the sweater , then the bra from her body..... now exposed, she could see that Emily’s nipples were fully erect, as if...... no, that wasn’t possible.. merely a physical response..
The unsub approached the table with 2 feathers, chosing to test the bare armpits of his second female BAU victim. Emily’s body jerked again in response to the stimulus.... her laughter again filling the room...... “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHHOHOHOHOHOOGODDDDDD aahahahhahahahahahahahahaaha” .... JJ was surprised at how ticklish Emily was.. such a tough agent, yet reduced to a blubbering mess by feathers and fingers...... “AHSAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA””
.. moving the feathers downward now, the unsub began to work across Emily’s exposed breasts.... Emily’s laughter turned to a muffled giggling intertwined with; was JJ hearing... ??; moaning .... was she ... ?? noooo certainly not
Satisfied that he had reached the second level of torment with at least one of his victims, the unsub left the room to let his captives contemplate their future.
As the footsteps faded down the hallway and Emily had returned to some sort of normal state, JJ turned to her friend....... “Emily,.. are you ok ?”
“I’m ok” she replied. her voice raspy with the dry throat of having laughed more than she ever thought possible.... the torment had also had an unexpected effect on her.. it was impossible to fathom, yet the unsub had unlocked a door she never knew existed.. the relentless feathering of her breasts, had ... excited her.. suddenly things started to fall into place... the exposure, the foot and armpit tickling, designed to light her senses on fire, followed by the beginnings of sexual torment.... this unsub would be studied for years, she thought... if he could be caught.
Turning again to JJ, seeing her upperbody exposed also, she could only assume he had done the same thing to her friend...... “Did he....” , she couldn’t finish .. but JJ understood..... “He did it to me to but I’m so ticklish it didn’t have the same......” she stopped herself.. embarrassed by what she had almost said out loud.
“I don’t understand “ Emily replied.....
Their conversation cut short again as the unsub returned to the room.... this time with a bag in his hand which he placed between the 2 tables... turning to JJ he smiled and said..”You didn’t think I had forgotten about you my dear, did you ....” picking up the scissors, walking to the foot of the table he began cutting the pants off of her.. one leg at a time..... Emily watched as JJ was stripped of her pants and with a final 2 snips, her panties as well.....The unsub stood between them .. Emily could not see JJ’s face, but she could hear her as she pleaded with the unsub.... “please.... I can’t ... I’m so ticklish .. please don’t”
Ignoring her , the unsub walked to the foot of the table , picking up 2 feathers.... Emily could only watch, remembering her friends reaction from the last foot tickling.... it must be her worst spot , she thought to herself.. she watched as JJ’s head sprang back , her mouth wide with laughter as the unsub began dragging the feathers under JJ’s red painted toes...... “AAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” “I”LLL DDOOOO ANYTHING PLEEHHEEHEHEHEHEEEAASSSEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA” ....... Emily could almost feel the feathers on her own feet as she watched the naked body of her friend writhe ......
The unsub, now deciding to test the next level on this , his first BAU victim, stopped tickling her feet and moved to the middle of the table. Standing on the opposite side of the table, knowing, wanting Emily to watch, the unsub began tracing the feather between JJ’s legs... her reaction was immediate.. giggling, she tried to force her legs closed.... she did not want (remembering Emily’s moans) , what her binds forced her to endure...... as the feather began working its way closer to ... closer.. closer
Emily stared.. her own reactions now stirring..
As the feather reached it’s goal, JJ’s giggling continued.... it tickled, but this tickling... it.... ohhhh ... like a thousand little tongues , the delicious torment continued..
Emily watched, mezmorized by the scene.... she almost wanted..... NO.. she shouldn’t think it......
The sensation in JJ continued to build.. release.. yes, she wanted release.. but the unsub, sensing her state, suddenly stopped... as the feather was drawn away, she heard herself saying outloud.... ”noooooooooooo....”
Walking over to Emily now, the unsub leaned down to her.... almost whispering, yet loud enough for JJ to hear, he posed the question to her.. “you want this, don’t you...?”
Emily realized she had crossed the line.. unable to deny it, unable to escape it , the answer escaped her lips “ Yesssssss...”
She turned to JJ and the 2 exchanged a glance that required no words.... as the unsub removed the remaining pieces of clothing from Emily Prentiss.. she now too, fully exposed. She closed her eyes and prepared as the feathers touched her inner thighs..... as they did , however, she was caught unprepared... “Oh my GOD that ticklessss eheheheheheheheheheheheeheeeeee.... not there ahahahahahah not thereeeeee”
JJ watched.. wanting..... Emily continued to beg and soon the unsub answered.... the feathers finding her spot, a loud moan escaped her lips...... Yessss.. oh yessss..... she could not control it.. did not want to .. waves flowed through her body as she exploded in orgasm.. exhausted, she slumped on the table as the unsub withdrew the feather....
As the unsub turned back to JJ, all she could utter was the word “please....”
Emily , now regaining her composure watched as the unsub delivered the same delicious torment to her friend., smiling as JJ shook in her own wonderful orgasm..
The unsub, now satisfied that he had achieved his goal, at least for now, left the room.......

I'm not a fan of these shows per se but this story was great.

Thanks for sharing.

R

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back