• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak & Feather: The Appraisal - part 3

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Here's part 3 at last - sorry for the delay. Hope you like it! :)

Samantha ran as fast as she could through the undergrowth.....her pursuers were closing in fast. It felt as if she had been running for hours but she didn't dare stop. The thought of what would happen was enough to make her keep running. The sinister chuckling of her hunters echoed through the jungle behind her. No, Wait....! It was all around her....! They had surrounded her.... A shadowy figure moved through the foliage ahead of her, she detected movement to her rear. Instinctively her hand slapped to her belt reaching for her holstered pistol....the holster was empty...! How had they taken her gun? Keep running, that was the only option.... Samantha darted to her right and started sprinting off in that direction. Her boot snagged on a tree root and she pitched forward..... She tried to shake her foot free but the root was holding fast. She looked round in horror to see that the root had formed an gnarled wooden hand.... She reached down to prise the wooden fingers away but vines snaked out of the jungle and wrapped securely around her wrists. More vines appeared and the agent soon found herself stretched out and suspended a few feet above the ground.... She struggled furiously but could not free her limbs from their leafy bonds....the ever present laughter echosed around her, mocking her. More vines appeared now and formed long green fingers that busied themselves in stripping off her jungle fatigues and Samantha soon found herself exposed to the jungle. Shadowy figures loomed out of the mist, giggling at her struggles. Her jaw dropped as she recognised them. The pretty yet sadistic interrogator, Miss Ramirez. Leon - the moustachioed Frenchman, eyes hidden behind mirrored shades. The feline Miss Kim with her two tone hair and slinky catsuit. The tall blonde Russian, Elena. A fifth figure approached....thick red hair, leather jeans. It was Featherstone! She was in league with Samantha's enemies! There was no mocking banter from her grinning tormentors this time. Ramirez clicked her fingers and said two words: "TICKLE HER!" They didn't need to be told twice. As one they tickle-attacked her helpless body, they were like addicts getting a fix as their fingers scurried all over her sweet spots. Ten hands, forty fingers and thumbs. wriggled up and down her ribs, across her tummy, in her armpits, over her soles. Even her breasts and inner thighs were teased. More green fingers emerged from the misty jungle to join the tickling frenzy. Samantha couldn't stand it. She dissolved into hysterics and her ribs and belly heaved with laughter. The ticklers were deaf to Samantha's giggly protests...In horror Samantha realised she could be tickled to death here! Noooooo! She wailed ohgodohgodohgod!! This was going too far...She screamed....STOPPPPP!!!!!

Samantha's eyes snapped open. She was breathing hard and she could feel a light sheen of perspiration covering her body. A dream, it was just a dream. Where was she? Samantha blinked hard and then started to calm her breathing. The last shudders of the buzzing feather blanket died down as Samantha recalled where she was.

She had slept fitfully through the night. Never really sleeping properly thanks to the tickling blanket that had stirred into life to swirl its quivering feathers across her body every fifteen minutes. In the few fragments of sleep she had managed to grab, her mind was plagued with nightmarish images of tickling tortures. The stress of the last few days and the tickle "play" she had from Agent Featherstone had certainly taken their toll.

Just as she was beginning to wonder what was in store for her next, the door to the room opened and a shaft of ligh penetrated the darkness. Angela Featherstone stepped into the room.

"Good morning, Samantha. Did you have a pleasant night?" The redhead said mockingly. She was wearing her leather jeans again but has swapped her t-shirt for a short-sleeved, ribbed, black turtleneck. Her thick red hair was scraped back from her face into a small ponytail. She had one hand shoved in the back pocket of her jeans, the other was holding a cup of coffee.

Samantha looked back insolently at her tormentor but said nothing. She was well aware that things were going to be a bundle of laughs today but for all the wrong reasons. She noticed that Featherstone was looking a little more serious today and there was less mocking, girlish chit-chat. There was a slight nagging feeling at the back of Samantha's mind about the woman in front of her. Was she really one of the good guys? That last dream where Angela had joined with her other tormentors was a little troubling. No, she must be one of the good guys, surely Lydia Fox would know if Featherstone was a mole or a double agent. Surely, right?

Angela put down her coffee cup and dragged the blanket off of Samantha's bound body. The dark-haired agent was still firmly strapped to the bondage couch and dressed in just her jeans and bra. For now at least.

She eyed her captive without any emotion showing on her face. She walked round to the head of the couch behind Samantha and removed a black blindfold from her pocket. This was swiftly placed over Samantha's eyes and tied into place.

Samantha tried not to panic as the soft black material covered her eyes. She instantly felt more vulnerable and she knew that the blindfold would make the tactile tickling sensations even more pronounced.

Featherstone quickly unhooked Samantha's left wrist from the couch and linked it to the cuff on her right wrist effectively handcuffing her wrists together. She repeated the actions with the cuffs on Samantha's ankles but added a foot long chain link between them. She would able to shuffle along but not run or kick out. At times like this the redhead was pleased she had forked out for the custom bondage set. It was well worth the money she had paid for it.

She grabbed Samantha's wrists and pulled her into a standing position. "Uppsy daisy!"

Samantha wobbled slightly. Her legs still felt a little like jelly and her sides and stomach muscles ached from both the laughter and the tickling.

Featherstone stood behind Samantha, wrapped her arms snugly around her waist and put her mouth close to her ear. "Walk straight ahead."

Samantha did as she was told. The blindfolded agent was directed out of the room along a corridor and (carefully) down some steps. She could feel Angela's breasts press against her back as they walked and her mind wandered back to the sexually charged teasing that had concluded last night's tickling. Samantha's nipples began to perk up beneath the cups of her bra but she put that down to the cooler temperature down here in what she guessed it was a basement. Had she been able to see, Samantha would have seen a bondage table, wall mounted restaints, an X-frame and all manner of paraphernalia to facilitate bondage and tickling.

Featherstone uncurled herself from Samantha and placed her hands on the other woman's shoulders. She directed Samantha into the middle of the room and onto a long padded mat. "Kneel."

Samantha knelt down and felt her ankle cuffs being locked to the floor. She knew she was stuck in the kneeling position now unless she pitched forward or fell back. She would not have the chance to do either though. Angela grabbed hold of Samantha's bound wrists and pulled them up above her head. Samantha felt these being locked onto something; a chain she guessed. Her body from her knees to fingers now pointed straight up. She let her body sag but there was not much give in the chain.

There was silence. Samantha felt a bead of sweat prick out in her hairline. So this is what making someone sweat was all about, she thought to herself with dark humour.

Featherstone didn't leave her in suspense for long. She knelt down behind Samantha and raked her nails aginst her exposed soles.

"WHOAAAA! HA HAHAHA!" Samantha squealed, shattering the morning silence. "CUT IT OUT! HAAA HAHAHAHAHA AHEEE HEE HEE HEE..." She knew it was pointless to beg for mercy even as she did so.

The redhead's blood red fingernails crawled all over Samantha's ticklish feet tantalising every single inch of the tender flesh. She was very enthusiastic about her work and tormented the tootsies with gusto.

Samantha wriggled and swayed in her bonds, the clinking of the chains mingling in with her sweet girlish laughter. She was still hyper-sensitive from last night and from the tickle blanket and the redhead's nails were producing ticklish sensations that seemed to shoot all the way up her legs.
She howled with laughter as the onslaught reducing her to a quivering wreck.

"Well your lungs are still in good working order." Featherstone joked, as she produced a long stiff red feather. She began to run this in a sawing motion against Samantha's soles and stabbed it at her toes.

Samantha's eyes bugged out beneath her blinndfold at ther feather's first ticklish kiss and then her laughter shut up an octave. "EEEE HEE HEE HEE HEEE. AHHH HAHAHAHAHA. OH NO OH NO....HAHAHAHAHA HAA HAAA HA...."

Worse was to come. Feathersotne forced her toes apart and started to saw the feather back and forth against the sensitive pink skin. Samantha's head sagged forwards as her body shook with laughter. She endured ten minutes of this torture and then she began to feel light headed. Her breathing became quieter and her struggles diminished.

Featherstone was an expert tickler and noted what was happening. If she carried on like this Samantha would pass out. Reluctantly, she backed off and let the agent catch her breath. She used this lull to keep up the mental torture.

"Having fun, Samantha? I know I am. I've got so much planned for that ticklish body of yours that I don't know if I want to give you back to the agency. I could keep you here as my personal tickle slave. Imagine that? Your sole purpose would be provide me with an outlet to vent my ticklish fantasies. Damn...always wanted my own tickle slave. If I ever got bored tickling you, which I doubt, I could always sell you on. I'm sure there are tickle masters and dominatrices out there who would pay a pretty penny to have you as their tickle toy."

Samantha tried not to listen to the taunts. She knew it was a mind game and she couldn't afford to let it get to her. "Cut the crap and get on with what you've got to do." She hissed.

Angela smiled to herself. That was like music to her ears. "Still a little fight left in you, eh? Gooood."

She knelt down behind Samantha again, grabbed hold of her hips and whispered into her ear. "I am going to give you such a tickling, babe. You might think you've been tickled before but now you are going to find out what tickle torture is all about."

Angela pinched Samantha's waist which produced an immediate peal of laughter. This was followed by several more as the redhead hungrily nipped at the agent's lean sides with forefinger and thumb.

Samantha screamed with laughter as her sides were tormented. Her hips weaved and swivelled like a dancer's but everytime she pulled one side of her body away from the redhead's mischievous fingers, she exposed the other.

"Yeah, keep moving like that!" Angela taunted. "Do you take salsa classes or something?"

Now the redhead began to dance her fingers up and downs the ticklish sides and then onto Samantha's undulating stomach. She pinched again at the taut belly feeling firm muscle benath smooth skin.

"Come on, show me some belly dancing moves." The redhead continued as she lobster clawed her way up and down Samantha's sizzling midsection.

"NONONONOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..." Samantha hiccupped as her belly was given the treatment.

Featherstone ran her fingers up Samantha's tortured tummy and onto her ribs. She rubbed each and every rib, squeezing at them and feeling the agent's ribacage give and flex with her helpless laughter. The redhead turned her attention to Samantha's recently honeyed armpits and gave them a thorough tickling. She was now pressed up aganist the bound brunette and her nose was actually in her long black hair. She drew circles and flowery patterns in Samantha's creamy pits with her nails which sent maddening waves of ticklishness through her body. She whispered into Samantha's ear again.

"I'm gonna tickle you everywhere!"

Angela's dancing fingers skittered out of the smooth armpits and began to tickle the sides of Samantha's breasts throught her bra.

"NOOOO HOHOHOHO NOOOOOO!!! NOT THAT AGAIN HAHA HAHAHAH HAAA!!!"

Angela delighted in this new tickle target. Samantha's breasts were not huge but they were round, shapely and firm and felt wonderfully ticklish to the redhead's wiggling nails.

Samantha threw back her head and arched her back as Featherstone continued to lavish ticklish attention to her boobies. Her nipples poked hard against the black satin bra she wore and she could feel a growing heat spread from her belly button to her crotch. The more aroused she became, the more sensitive she became and thus more ticklish.

"Bet that feels good huh?" Featherstone mocked. She began tickling the undersides of Samantha's boobies, feeling them jiggle within their satin confines. Samantha's back arched even more and she let out a small moan. Angela's left hand re-introduced itself to the brunette's ticklish belly as her right continued to fondle and tickle her breasts.

Samantha's laughter became punctuated with moans. Angela nibbled lightly on her neck blowing little raspberries along its elegant length. The bound agent surrendered herself to the inevitable as she felt the heat grow within her. She remembered being strapped to Miss Ramirez's tickling table as her captors tickled her to orgasm.

Her tormentor's left hand dropped to start squeezing her inner thighs. The right hand continued to tickle her breasts and also tap danced back and forth across her ribs. The hand on her thigh began tickling it's way up to her crotch.

"YESSSSS!" Samantha breathed between her giggles.

That was what Featherstone had been waiting to hear. She backed off completely from Samantha and crossed her arms.

"Uh-uh. You don't control things here. I do. Whether or not you cum or pee your pants is up to me." She gloated. She knew from the way Samantha had arched her back and her breathing had changed that she had succeeded in stimulating the brunette sexually to the point where all she wanted was a release. Now she had denied her that release reminding her who was in control.

"You...you bitch." Samantha hissed.

"Awww...Now that's just plain rude." Angela tutted. "This'll teach you to watch your mouth!" She quickly jammed a ball gag into Samantha's mouth and locked it in place despite her muffled protests.

"Here it comes, you asked for this." Angela launched a ferocious tickling attack on Samantha's ribs. There was nothing playful in her actions now. Her fingers rubbed and squeezed the sensitive ribs without mercy and kneaded the taut skin in between.

Samantha's body jerked around as if she had been electrocuted. Her nerve endings were on fire. She desperately wanted to laugh but with the ball gag in her mouth she was denied even this and was reduced to breathing furiously in and out of her nostrils.

Angela punished her with ten minutes of excruciating rib tickling. When she was done, she removed the ball gag from Samantha's mouth and brushed her hair back from her face.

"That's what happens when you forget your place here. You might be a big shot field agent but down here you're my property. One more outburst like that again and the gag goes on permanently. OK?"

Samantha nodded, greedily sucking in lungfuls of air as her ribs buzzed from their punishment tickling. She barely registered the redhead undoing the restraints from around her ankles.

Angela walked over to the wall and bgan turning a crank handle. The chain to which Samantha's wrists were bound began to rise and the ticklish captive found herself being pulled up onto her feet. Featherstone watched until Samantha was stretched upright and her feet were flat on the floor. She turned the crank two more notches and Samantha's heels came up off the floor and she was on tiptoes.

"You've been sitting down all morning so I thought I you do with stretching your legs." Featherstone said. She suppressed a giggle as she watched Samantha totter uncertainly trying to find the best point of balance.

"Here let me help you out." She offered. She walked straight over to Samantha and poked a finger into her armpit.

"YOWEEEE!" She squealed, her face split into a big smile. "Please...not while I'm like this...it's too much." She begged.

"Yeah. I know." Angela retorted. Samantha couldn't see the grin on her tormentor's face. The redhead grabbed Samantha by the hips and then started to spin her.

"Heh, round and round she goes!" She giggled. She let her fingers brush Samantha's taut belly as she spun past, tickling the stretched abs and eliciting a ticklish yelp. She did the same with Samantha's armpits and ribs. The poor brunette spent the next few minutes being spun and tickled as she grew more and more disoriented.

Angela varied the game now and would suddenly stop Samantha's spinning completely so that she could administer an excruciating upper body tickling from the front the back and the sides. Samantha squealed with laughter. In her stretched position her body felt even more sensitive and it seemed that Featherstone knew where to find every ticklish nerve on her body.

Samantha tried to kick out at the redhead as she tickled her tummy from the front. It was a feeble effort from the tired agent though and Featherstone easily evaded it.

"Oh, Samantha. I really can't have you carrying on like that." Angela said with disapproval.

She grabbed Samantha from behind and squeezed wickedly at her sides and hips as a prelude to a prolonged ticklish assault on her belly. Ten minutes of mind blowing and unrelenting tummy tickling was the price the dark-haired agent paid for her little act of rebellion. Angela skilfully brought Samantha's tortured laughter to a crescendo by poking her finger in and out of the agent's stretched bellybutton. As if this wasn't enough for Samantha to bear, Angela used her thumb to gently pinch and roll the tender flesh of the rim of her bellybutton whilst her index finger repeatedly plunged against the fleshy knot at its centre.

Angela could scarcely remember having enjoyed an assignment so much and she kept up her assault on Samantha's belly until the brunette was on the brink of blacking out. She backed off as Samantha giggled and hiccupped helplessly. The blindfolded agent's torso was shiny with exertion and she was trembling slightly. It was almost time to commence the final phase.

The redhead reached up and began fumbling with the front clasp on Samantha's bra.

"Stop! What are you...d...doing?" Samantha blurted in protest.

Angela ignored her as she opened the clasp and brushed the flimsy satin aside to reveal perky breasts with erect pink nipples. She took a feather duster from her rack of tickling accessories and began to flutter it lightly over the ticklish mounds.

"No no no NOOOOO.... AHEE HEE HEE HEEE." Samantha giggled as her senstive nipples felt the attention of the flickering feathers. Angela fluttered the feathers all over her breasts and worked her free hand under the waist of Samantha's jeans to give her lower belly a nice tickling too. Samantha wept with laughter and shook her head weakly as Angela hummed little tune to herself. The redhead might as well have been doing some spring cleaning.

After several minutes of this light yet tantalising tickling Featherstone spoke again. "Wow, Samantha. I never thought your boobies would be sooooo ticklish. Much as I love tickling your upper body, I think I've gone too easy on your feet."

"Wha...? Nooo....Please, just a few minutes break, pleeeeeaaaassse?"

Samantha heard the feather duster clatter to the floor and then her right ankle was grabbed and her foot was grabbed up behind her.

"Ohgodohgodohgod....." Samantha's mind was reeling and her nipples were throbbing as she tottered uncertainly on one foot. Would this never end?

Angela pulled a ball point pen from her pants pocket. There was no ink left in it but it would do for what she had in mind. She pressed the cold little rollerball against the pad of Samanth'as big toe and then began to write ticklish verse all over the wriggling foot.

"HAHA HAHAHAHAH OHGODOHGOD NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Samantha wailed. Angela loved listening to the ticklish agent's laughter and was inspired to produce more of it as she dragged the tip of her pen back and forth across the ticklish wrinkles that formed in the middle of Samantha's soles. She gave both feet this treatment and even wiggled the pen over Samantha's ribs and in her armpits and belly button for good measure.

By the time Featherstone was done her beautiful prisoner was giggling wreck. It was time to begin the final phase.

"Whew, gets you all hot and bothered this tickling stuff doesn't it?" Angela said. "I bet it burns calories too, perhaps I could make an exercise video for tickling, set up a studio. Forget Tae-Bo, I'll launch Tickle-Bo. Ah, I crack me up!" She laughed at her own joke and slapped her thigh.

"I think it's about time I got you down from there now, Samantha." Angela wrapped an arm around Samantha's waist and unhooked her wrist cuffs from the ceiling chain. Her arms dropped around Featherstone's neck and her legs gave way almost immediately. Samantha was shocked to find that her finely honed body of which she was justly proud was currently about as strong as a wet noodle.

"Don't worry, I've got ya." Angela grinned. Samantha was embarrassed to realise that her perked up nipples were rubbing against Featherstone's own boobs. The redhead's belt buckle was also uncomfortably cold against her belly but at the present moment she was in no state to do much about it.

Angela half dragged the stumbling agent over to her tickling table and helped her sit on the edge. "Just relax there." She said gently. Samantha was still blindolded and said nothing as Angela unhooked her wrist cuffs from each other. Could this be it? Was it all over now?

Angela gently eased Samantha's open bra down her shoulders and pulled it off. Then she suddnenly shoved the brunette onto her back. Samantha gasped in shock as the chuckling redhead re-secured her wrists to the top of the tickle table. Samantha's heart sank. No, it was not over yet.

"OK, Samantha. It's time to get those jeans off. Let's not make this any harder than it has to be!"

As soon as Angela reached to her waist, Samantha started giggling. "Ha haha...no way...." Instinctively she pulled her knees up to her chest, blocking her tormentor's hands.

"So that's the way you want it. I must say I'm impressed at your fitness. You must be the section sit-up champ or something."

Angela climbed up on the tickle table and wiggled her nails against Samantha's feet. The brunette squealed and her legs jerked enough for the redhead to grab the ticklish spots just above her knees. Samantha burst into laughter and tried to shake her knees free. All this did was make it easier for Angela to straighten her legs out and sit on them.

"OK, Now I'm gonna take the wind out of your sails!" The redhead said with a broad grin.

She started pinching Samantha's waist and then began to lightly claw at her belly. Samantha was starting to feel lightheaded at the constant and unyielding tickling she was experiencing. Her upper arms were covered in goosebumps and her sides ached from laughing but she still tried to buck Featherstone off her legs

As if the maddening clawing wasn't enough, Samantha felt the redhead's tongue slither into her navel again. Samantha cried with laughter as she felt every single bumpy taste bud on Featherstone's tongue scrape against her bellybutton.

Angela kept up the onslaught, sucking teasingly at the quivering navel until she felt Samantha's resistance reduce to no more than the odd twitch. Even after Samantha had given up resisting Angela continued her belly tickling. She was having a blast

After several minuts of this Samantha felt a tug at her waist and then her belt went loose. There was the tinkle of a buckle and the soft popping of a button fly as her jeans were opened. Angela dragged the jeans down exposing Samantha's toned legs, a smooth lower belly and a pair of low cut black silk panties. She tossed the jeans on the floor and then locked cuffs around Samantha's ankles.

"Now you're going to discover the true agony and ecstasy of tickle torture." Featherstone proclaimed.

Samantha was startled as she felt something like the head of a microphone press against her damp panties.

"Don't worry Samantha. Just a little toy of mine but I'll let you play with it."

Angela splashed some baby oil over the giggly brunette and began rubbing it into her body. She was meticulous in covering everything from the spaces between Samantha's toes to the hollows of her elbows. Samantha's nipples were soon erect again and Featherstone gave them a playful tickle as she continued to oil up her captive. With that done, she turned on the vibrator she had positioned between Samantha's thighs.

A low buzzing filled the room and Samantha began to moan. She tried to move away from the buzzing device but everything she tried just heightened the erotic shocks that racked her body.

"Nooo ho hoho hohoho!" She moaned . "Make it stoppp! hee hee hee hee..."

And now the tickling began. Samantha hiccupped with silent laughter as Angela tickled up and down her body. From her toes to her ears, the ticklish agent suffered the tireless fingers. Between the tickling and the vibrator, Samantha felt as if she was going over the edge!

"Kootchy, kootchy! Now we're on fire, Sammie?" Featherstone taunted as her fingers tapped out a morse code of mirth along Samantha's hips and thighs.

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgod." Samantha breathed She began to tremble as she felt an orgasm building like a tidal wave within her. After all the tickling and teasing she had undergone, her nerve endings felt as if she would explode. Fingernails raked her soles, fingers squeezed her knees and ribs and poked at her bellybutton and armpits. It was almost as if Angela had become a tickling version of the multi-armed Hindu deity, Shiva.

Angela busily tickled away at oiled up ribs, breasts and underarms as her prisoner teetered on the brink of delerium.

Samantha gasped as the sun seemed to explode behind her eyes her body shuddered as she came orgasmically. She damn near blacked out with the pressure of the release.

That looked like fun, Feathersotne thought to herself. Rather than easing off on her ticling she intensified it. Now would be the time when Samantha's body was at its most sensitive and the tickling would be simply unbearable. Ten fingers began clawing at Samantha's heaving tummy and hips.

"WAH HAHAHAH HA HA HA HA!" Samantha screamed in desperation. "STOPPPP! I... HAHAHA..." She couldn't even get the words out. Despite her exhaustion she wriggled for all she was worth to escape the tickling. This was too much...she couldn't deal with all this, she could hardly breathe! Behind her blindfold Samantha saw white stars in front of her eyes and then, mercifully, she passed out.

--------------

" ...u...o....antha?!

Samantha was underwater, she could hear someone on the surface talking to her. Or maybe someone underwater was talking to her....

"Samantha can you hear me?"

"Whuh?" Samantha's eyes snapped open behind the blindfold and she instantly knew where she was.

"Ah you're awake now. Well you certainly seemed to enjoy that. In fact I'd bet you'd just looove to do it all again, wouldn't you?"

Samantha breathed through gritted teeth.

"Well here's the deal, Sammie. You can quit now and I'll tell Fox to get that desk job for you or we can go again. I know which one I would prefer."

Samantha squeezed her eyes shut behind the blindfold. The tickle torture was excruciating. It was both kind and sadistic, stimulating and exhausting and it left Samantha's body and mind frazzled. She couldn't give in, it wasn't in her nature.

"Just get on with it." Samantha sighed.

"Excellent. I was hoping you'd say that." Angela said, smiling.

She pulled off Samantha's blindfold. The brunette blinked at the light and it took her eyes a couple of seconds to focus. When she did. She saw that Angela had a strip of white cloth tied around her left arm.

The sign! It was over. The test was over and she had passed!

Angela started to unstrap Samantha from the tickling table. "Samantha, I've got to tell you that you were magnificent. I used every tickle and mind game in the book and you just sucked it up."

"Takes more than a little tickling to beat me." Samantha said, feeling less confident that she sounded.

Angela gently wrapped Samantha in a big terrycloth robe and chuckled. "You know you are a legend in the agency. I'd have been disappointed if you had given up, you understand that I had to push you all the way?"

Samantha shrugged. "We all have our jobs to do."

"So how are you feeling now?"

"Hot shower, cup of coffee and I'll be fine." Samantha smiled.

"That I can do!" Angela beamed.

An hour later, a much more composed Samantha was showered and dressed and drinking coffee in Angela's kitchen. An excited looking Angela entered the kitchen with her own cup of coffee.

"I just spoke to Fox and told her you passsed. Weve both got to go in for a debrief and then she can give you a bit of special news."

"Special news?" Samantha said, putting her coffee cup down.

"Ah what the hell. I might as well tell you." Angela said. "I just qualified for field operations. I'm going to be working with you."

"Wow, congratulations!" Samantha beamed. She got up to give Angela a congratulatory hug.
The giddy redhead bounced towards Samantha with open arms.

"You know what Samantha Storm's first rule of fieldcraft is?" Samantha said as she hugged her new colleague.

"Nope, what?" Angela asked.

"Always keep your guard up!" Samantha replied as she snapped a cuff on Angela's wrist.

"Hey! What are you doing? Where'd you get those?" Angela protested.

Samantha spun her around and swiftly locked the redhead's other wrist. "Sorry, red. I lifted them while you were on the phone. She dragged Angela out into the corridor.

"I figure to know that much about tickling, you must be ticklish yourself. I wanna know how ticklish you are!"

"He heh." Angela laughed nervously. "C'mon, Samantha, we're partners now. I was just doing my job."

Samantha pulled her struggling prisoner into the TV room and pushed her onto the orange bondage couch.

"I was just following orders!" Angela blurted as she was strapped onto the couch that had recently restrained Samantha.

"Uh-huh." Samantha replied. She lifted up Angela's shirt and pulled off her boots and socks. "If we're going to work together, I need to know if you can take it as well as dish it out."

"But I've already been tested. I passed....." The redhead wailed. Samantha began to wonder if her new partner was as ticklish as he was.

"Well let's call this a second opinion then." She teased. "After all, it pays to be thorough and I am nothing if not thorough." Samantha's fingers were aching for some payback and the exposed belly and belly button before her were too much to resist. Her bicycling fingers descended towards their target.

The redhead's eyes widened as the fingers fluttered onto her tummy.

"Noooooo! SamanthaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

The End

(Or is it the beginning? Now there's two sexy, ticklish spies running around! Stay tuned.) :cool:

no no no don't stop- ending it here would be like ending the bible olny half way through or something like that.....the point is not to stop the good stuff.

Well actually that was going to be the end of the Appraisal storyline (but definitely not the end of Cloak and Feather)

Do my fellow TMF'ers want to see Samantha get some revenge first? ;)

Here's part 3 at last - sorry for the delay. Hope you like it! :)

Samantha ran as fast as she could through the undergrowth.....her pursuers were closing in fast. It felt as if she had been running for hours but she didn't dare stop. The thought of what would happen was enough to make her keep running. The sinister chuckling of her hunters echoed through the jungle behind her. No, Wait....! It was all around her....! They had surrounded her.... A shadowy figure moved through the foliage ahead of her, she detected movement to her rear. Instinctively her hand slapped to her belt reaching for her holstered pistol....the holster was empty...! How had they taken her gun? Keep running, that was the only option.... Samantha darted to her right and started sprinting off in that direction. Her boot snagged on a tree root and she pitched forward..... She tried to shake her foot free but the root was holding fast. She looked round in horror to see that the root had formed an gnarled wooden hand.... She reached down to prise the wooden fingers away but vines snaked out of the jungle and wrapped securely around her wrists. More vines appeared and the agent soon found herself stretched out and suspended a few feet above the ground.... She struggled furiously but could not free her limbs from their leafy bonds....the ever present laughter echosed around her, mocking her. More vines appeared now and formed long green fingers that busied themselves in stripping off her jungle fatigues and Samantha soon found herself exposed to the jungle. Shadowy figures loomed out of the mist, giggling at her struggles. Her jaw dropped as she recognised them. The pretty yet sadistic interrogator, Miss Ramirez. Leon - the moustachioed Frenchman, eyes hidden behind mirrored shades. The feline Miss Kim with her two tone hair and slinky catsuit. The tall blonde Russian, Elena. A fifth figure approached....thick red hair, leather jeans. It was Featherstone! She was in league with Samantha's enemies! There was no mocking banter from her grinning tormentors this time. Ramirez clicked her fingers and said two words: "TICKLE HER!" They didn't need to be told twice. As one they tickle-attacked her helpless body, they were like addicts getting a fix as their fingers scurried all over her sweet spots. Ten hands, forty fingers and thumbs. wriggled up and down her ribs, across her tummy, in her armpits, over her soles. Even her breasts and inner thighs were teased. More green fingers emerged from the misty jungle to join the tickling frenzy. Samantha couldn't stand it. She dissolved into hysterics and her ribs and belly heaved with laughter. The ticklers were deaf to Samantha's giggly protests...In horror Samantha realised she could be tickled to death here! Noooooo! She wailed ohgodohgodohgod!! This was going too far...She screamed....STOPPPPP!!!!!

Samantha's eyes snapped open. She was breathing hard and she could feel a light sheen of perspiration covering her body. A dream, it was just a dream. Where was she? Samantha blinked hard and then started to calm her breathing. The last shudders of the buzzing feather blanket died down as Samantha recalled where she was.
That dream makes it seem like despite everything, Samantha still blames Ramirez for all the tickilng in her life. It also positions Ramirez as Samantha's true nemesis.
She had slept fitfully through the night. Never really sleeping properly thanks to the tickling blanket that had stirred into life to swirl its quivering feathers across her body every fifteen minutes. In the few fragments of sleep she had managed to grab, her mind was plagued with nightmarish images of tickling tortures. The stress of the last few days and the tickle "play" she had from Agent Featherstone had certainly taken their toll.

Just as she was beginning to wonder what was in store for her next, the door to the room opened and a shaft of ligh penetrated the darkness. Angela Featherstone stepped into the room.

"Good morning, Samantha. Did you have a pleasant night?" The redhead said mockingly. She was wearing her leather jeans again but has swapped her t-shirt for a short-sleeved, ribbed, black turtleneck. Her thick red hair was scraped back from her face into a small ponytail. She had one hand shoved in the back pocket of her jeans, the other was holding a cup of coffee.

Samantha looked back insolently at her tormentor but said nothing. She was well aware that things were going to be a bundle of laughs today but for all the wrong reasons. She noticed that Featherstone was looking a little more serious today and there was less mocking, girlish chit-chat. There was a slight nagging feeling at the back of Samantha's mind about the woman in front of her. Was she really one of the good guys? That last dream where Angela had joined with her other tormentors was a little troubling. No, she must be one of the good guys, surely Lydia Fox would know if Featherstone was a mole or a double agent. Surely, right?

Angela put down her coffee cup and dragged the blanket off of Samantha's bound body. The dark-haired agent was still firmly strapped to the bondage couch and dressed in just her jeans and bra. For now at least.

She eyed her captive without any emotion showing on her face. She walked round to the head of the couch behind Samantha and removed a black blindfold from her pocket. This was swiftly placed over Samantha's eyes and tied into place.

Samantha tried not to panic as the soft black material covered her eyes. She instantly felt more vulnerable and she knew that the blindfold would make the tactile tickling sensations even more pronounced.

Featherstone quickly unhooked Samantha's left wrist from the couch and linked it to the cuff on her right wrist effectively handcuffing her wrists together. She repeated the actions with the cuffs on Samantha's ankles but added a foot long chain link between them. She would able to shuffle along but not run or kick out. At times like this the redhead was pleased she had forked out for the custom bondage set. It was well worth the money she had paid for it.

She grabbed Samantha's wrists and pulled her into a standing position. "Uppsy daisy!"

Samantha wobbled slightly. Her legs still felt a little like jelly and her sides and stomach muscles ached from both the laughter and the tickling.

Featherstone stood behind Samantha, wrapped her arms snugly around her waist and put her mouth close to her ear. "Walk straight ahead."

Samantha did as she was told. The blindfolded agent was directed out of the room along a corridor and (carefully) down some steps. She could feel Angela's breasts press against her back as they walked and her mind wandered back to the sexually charged teasing that had concluded last night's tickling. Samantha's nipples began to perk up beneath the cups of her bra but she put that down to the cooler temperature down here in what she guessed it was a basement. Had she been able to see, Samantha would have seen a bondage table, wall mounted restaints, an X-frame and all manner of paraphernalia to facilitate bondage and tickling.

Featherstone uncurled herself from Samantha and placed her hands on the other woman's shoulders. She directed Samantha into the middle of the room and onto a long padded mat. "Kneel."

Samantha knelt down and felt her ankle cuffs being locked to the floor. She knew she was stuck in the kneeling position now unless she pitched forward or fell back. She would not have the chance to do either though. Angela grabbed hold of Samantha's bound wrists and pulled them up above her head. Samantha felt these being locked onto something; a chain she guessed. Her body from her knees to fingers now pointed straight up. She let her body sag but there was not much give in the chain.

There was silence. Samantha felt a bead of sweat prick out in her hairline. So this is what making someone sweat was all about, she thought to herself with dark humour.

Featherstone didn't leave her in suspense for long. She knelt down behind Samantha and raked her nails aginst her exposed soles.

"WHOAAAA! HA HAHAHA!" Samantha squealed, shattering the morning silence. "CUT IT OUT! HAAA HAHAHAHAHA AHEEE HEE HEE HEE..." She knew it was pointless to beg for mercy even as she did so.

The redhead's blood red fingernails crawled all over Samantha's ticklish feet tantalising every single inch of the tender flesh. She was very enthusiastic about her work and tormented the tootsies with gusto.
I bet it is real easy to be a professional when your love your profession so much.
Samantha wriggled and swayed in her bonds, the clinking of the chains mingling in with her sweet girlish laughter. She was still hyper-sensitive from last night and from the tickle blanket and the redhead's nails were producing ticklish sensations that seemed to shoot all the way up her legs.
She howled with laughter as the onslaught reducing her to a quivering wreck.

"Well your lungs are still in good working order." Featherstone joked, as she produced a long stiff red feather. She began to run this in a sawing motion against Samantha's soles and stabbed it at her toes.

Samantha's eyes bugged out beneath her blinndfold at ther feather's first ticklish kiss and then her laughter shut up an octave. "EEEE HEE HEE HEE HEEE. AHHH HAHAHAHAHA. OH NO OH NO....HAHAHAHAHA HAA HAAA HA...."

Worse was to come. Feathersotne forced her toes apart and started to saw the feather back and forth against the sensitive pink skin. Samantha's head sagged forwards as her body shook with laughter. She endured ten minutes of this torture and then she began to feel light headed. Her breathing became quieter and her struggles diminished.

Featherstone was an expert tickler and noted what was happening. If she carried on like this Samantha would pass out. Reluctantly, she backed off and let the agent catch her breath. She used this lull to keep up the mental torture.

"Having fun, Samantha? I know I am. I've got so much planned for that ticklish body of yours that I don't know if I want to give you back to the agency. I could keep you here as my personal tickle slave. Imagine that? Your sole purpose would be provide me with an outlet to vent my ticklish fantasies. Damn...always wanted my own tickle slave. If I ever got bored tickling you, which I doubt, I could always sell you on. I'm sure there are tickle masters and dominatrices out there who would pay a pretty penny to have you as their tickle toy."

Samantha tried not to listen to the taunts. She knew it was a mind game and she couldn't afford to let it get to her. "Cut the crap and get on with what you've got to do." She hissed.

Angela smiled to herself. That was like music to her ears. "Still a little fight left in you, eh? Gooood."

She knelt down behind Samantha again, grabbed hold of her hips and whispered into her ear. "I am going to give you such a tickling, babe. You might think you've been tickled before but now you are going to find out what tickle torture is all about."
I wonder how Samantha's friend James Blank would do against Angela.
Angela pinched Samantha's waist which produced an immediate peal of laughter. This was followed by several more as the redhead hungrily nipped at the agent's lean sides with forefinger and thumb.

Samantha screamed with laughter as her sides were tormented. Her hips weaved and swivelled like a dancer's but everytime she pulled one side of her body away from the redhead's mischievous fingers, she exposed the other.

"Yeah, keep moving like that!" Angela taunted. "Do you take salsa classes or something?"

Now the redhead began to dance her fingers up and downs the ticklish sides and then onto Samantha's undulating stomach. She pinched again at the taut belly feeling firm muscle benath smooth skin.

"Come on, show me some belly dancing moves." The redhead continued as she lobster clawed her way up and down Samantha's sizzling midsection.

"NONONONOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..." Samantha hiccupped as her belly was given the treatment.

Featherstone ran her fingers up Samantha's tortured tummy and onto her ribs. She rubbed each and every rib, squeezing at them and feeling the agent's ribacage give and flex with her helpless laughter. The redhead turned her attention to Samantha's recently honeyed armpits and gave them a thorough tickling. She was now pressed up aganist the bound brunette and her nose was actually in her long black hair. She drew circles and flowery patterns in Samantha's creamy pits with her nails which sent maddening waves of ticklishness through her body. She whispered into Samantha's ear again.

"I'm gonna tickle you everywhere!"

Angela's dancing fingers skittered out of the smooth armpits and began to tickle the sides of Samantha's breasts throught her bra.

"NOOOO HOHOHOHO NOOOOOO!!! NOT THAT AGAIN HAHA HAHAHAH HAAA!!!"

Angela delighted in this new tickle target. Samantha's breasts were not huge but they were round, shapely and firm and felt wonderfully ticklish to the redhead's wiggling nails.

Samantha threw back her head and arched her back as Featherstone continued to lavish ticklish attention to her boobies. Her nipples poked hard against the black satin bra she wore and she could feel a growing heat spread from her belly button to her crotch. The more aroused she became, the more sensitive she became and thus more ticklish.

"Bet that feels good huh?" Featherstone mocked. She began tickling the undersides of Samantha's boobies, feeling them jiggle within their satin confines. Samantha's back arched even more and she let out a small moan. Angela's left hand re-introduced itself to the brunette's ticklish belly as her right continued to fondle and tickle her breasts.

Samantha's laughter became punctuated with moans. Angela nibbled lightly on her neck blowing little raspberries along its elegant length. The bound agent surrendered herself to the inevitable as she felt the heat grow within her. She remembered being strapped to Miss Ramirez's tickling table as her captors tickled her to orgasm.

Her tormentor's left hand dropped to start squeezing her inner thighs. The right hand continued to tickle her breasts and also tap danced back and forth across her ribs. The hand on her thigh began tickling it's way up to her crotch.

"YESSSSS!" Samantha breathed between her giggles.

That was what Featherstone had been waiting to hear. She backed off completely from Samantha and crossed her arms.

"Uh-uh. You don't control things here. I do. Whether or not you cum or pee your pants is up to me." She gloated. She knew from the way Samantha had arched her back and her breathing had changed that she had succeeded in stimulating the brunette sexually to the point where all she wanted was a release. Now she had denied her that release reminding her who was in control.

"You...you bitch." Samantha hissed.

"Awww...Now that's just plain rude." Angela tutted. "This'll teach you to watch your mouth!" She quickly jammed a ball gag into Samantha's mouth and locked it in place despite her muffled protests.
The more time passes the more Angela's motivations come into question. The gag at this point doesn't make sense. How can Samantha give up and stop the test now?
"Here it comes, you asked for this." Angela launched a ferocious tickling attack on Samantha's ribs. There was nothing playful in her actions now. Her fingers rubbed and squeezed the sensitive ribs without mercy and kneaded the taut skin in between.

Samantha's body jerked around as if she had been electrocuted. Her nerve endings were on fire. She desperately wanted to laugh but with the ball gag in her mouth she was denied even this and was reduced to breathing furiously in and out of her nostrils.

Angela punished her with ten minutes of excruciating rib tickling. When she was done, she removed the ball gag from Samantha's mouth and brushed her hair back from her face.

"That's what happens when you forget your place here. You might be a big shot field agent but down here you're my property. One more outburst like that again and the gag goes on permanently. OK?"

Samantha nodded, greedily sucking in lungfuls of air as her ribs buzzed from their punishment tickling. She barely registered the redhead undoing the restraints from around her ankles.
Angela Featherstone is more complex than she seemed on first glance.
Angela walked over to the wall and bgan turning a crank handle. The chain to which Samantha's wrists were bound began to rise and the ticklish captive found herself being pulled up onto her feet. Featherstone watched until Samantha was stretched upright and her feet were flat on the floor. She turned the crank two more notches and Samantha's heels came up off the floor and she was on tiptoes.

"You've been sitting down all morning so I thought I you do with stretching your legs." Featherstone said. She suppressed a giggle as she watched Samantha totter uncertainly trying to find the best point of balance.

"Here let me help you out." She offered. She walked straight over to Samantha and poked a finger into her armpit.

"YOWEEEE!" She squealed, her face split into a big smile. "Please...not while I'm like this...it's too much." She begged.

"Yeah. I know." Angela retorted. Samantha couldn't see the grin on her tormentor's face. The redhead grabbed Samantha by the hips and then started to spin her.

"Heh, round and round she goes!" She giggled. She let her fingers brush Samantha's taut belly as she spun past, tickling the stretched abs and eliciting a ticklish yelp. She did the same with Samantha's armpits and ribs. The poor brunette spent the next few minutes being spun and tickled as she grew more and more disoriented.

Angela varied the game now and would suddenly stop Samantha's spinning completely so that she could administer an excruciating upper body tickling from the front the back and the sides. Samantha squealed with laughter. In her stretched position her body felt even more sensitive and it seemed that Featherstone knew where to find every ticklish nerve on her body.

Samantha tried to kick out at the redhead as she tickled her tummy from the front. It was a feeble effort from the tired agent though and Featherstone easily evaded it.

"Oh, Samantha. I really can't have you carrying on like that." Angela said with disapproval.

She grabbed Samantha from behind and squeezed wickedly at her sides and hips as a prelude to a prolonged ticklish assault on her belly. Ten minutes of mind blowing and unrelenting tummy tickling was the price the dark-haired agent paid for her little act of rebellion. Angela skilfully brought Samantha's tortured laughter to a crescendo by poking her finger in and out of the agent's stretched bellybutton. As if this wasn't enough for Samantha to bear, Angela used her thumb to gently pinch and roll the tender flesh of the rim of her bellybutton whilst her index finger repeatedly plunged against the fleshy knot at its centre.

Angela could scarcely remember having enjoyed an assignment so much and she kept up her assault on Samantha's belly until the brunette was on the brink of blacking out. She backed off as Samantha giggled and hiccupped helplessly. The blindfolded agent's torso was shiny with exertion and she was trembling slightly. It was almost time to commence the final phase.
I guess forcing Samantha to question Angela's loyalties was part of the test. It makes sense if the purpose of the test was to replicate torture by an enemy.
The redhead reached up and began fumbling with the front clasp on Samantha's bra.

"Stop! What are you...d...doing?" Samantha blurted in protest.

Angela ignored her as she opened the clasp and brushed the flimsy satin aside to reveal perky breasts with erect pink nipples. She took a feather duster from her rack of tickling accessories and began to flutter it lightly over the ticklish mounds.

"No no no NOOOOO.... AHEE HEE HEE HEEE." Samantha giggled as her senstive nipples felt the attention of the flickering feathers. Angela fluttered the feathers all over her breasts and worked her free hand under the waist of Samantha's jeans to give her lower belly a nice tickling too. Samantha wept with laughter and shook her head weakly as Angela hummed little tune to herself. The redhead might as well have been doing some spring cleaning.

After several minutes of this light yet tantalising tickling Featherstone spoke again. "Wow, Samantha. I never thought your boobies would be sooooo ticklish. Much as I love tickling your upper body, I think I've gone too easy on your feet."

"Wha...? Nooo....Please, just a few minutes break, pleeeeeaaaassse?"

Samantha heard the feather duster clatter to the floor and then her right ankle was grabbed and her foot was grabbed up behind her.

"Ohgodohgodohgod....." Samantha's mind was reeling and her nipples were throbbing as she tottered uncertainly on one foot. Would this never end?

Angela pulled a ball point pen from her pants pocket. There was no ink left in it but it would do for what she had in mind. She pressed the cold little rollerball against the pad of Samanth'as big toe and then began to write ticklish verse all over the wriggling foot.

"HAHA HAHAHAHAH OHGODOHGOD NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Samantha wailed. Angela loved listening to the ticklish agent's laughter and was inspired to produce more of it as she dragged the tip of her pen back and forth across the ticklish wrinkles that formed in the middle of Samantha's soles. She gave both feet this treatment and even wiggled the pen over Samantha's ribs and in her armpits and belly button for good measure.

By the time Featherstone was done her beautiful prisoner was giggling wreck. It was time to begin the final phase.

"Whew, gets you all hot and bothered this tickling stuff doesn't it?" Angela said. "I bet it burns calories too, perhaps I could make an exercise video for tickling, set up a studio. Forget Tae-Bo, I'll launch Tickle-Bo. Ah, I crack me up!" She laughed at her own joke and slapped her thigh.
Angela is just full of ideas.
"I think it's about time I got you down from there now, Samantha." Angela wrapped an arm around Samantha's waist and unhooked her wrist cuffs from the ceiling chain. Her arms dropped around Featherstone's neck and her legs gave way almost immediately. Samantha was shocked to find that her finely honed body of which she was justly proud was currently about as strong as a wet noodle.

"Don't worry, I've got ya." Angela grinned. Samantha was embarrassed to realise that her perked up nipples were rubbing against Featherstone's own boobs. The redhead's belt buckle was also uncomfortably cold against her belly but at the present moment she was in no state to do much about it.

Angela half dragged the stumbling agent over to her tickling table and helped her sit on the edge. "Just relax there." She said gently. Samantha was still blindolded and said nothing as Angela unhooked her wrist cuffs from each other. Could this be it? Was it all over now?

Angela gently eased Samantha's open bra down her shoulders and pulled it off. Then she suddnenly shoved the brunette onto her back. Samantha gasped in shock as the chuckling redhead re-secured her wrists to the top of the tickle table. Samantha's heart sank. No, it was not over yet.

"OK, Samantha. It's time to get those jeans off. Let's not make this any harder than it has to be!"

As soon as Angela reached to her waist, Samantha started giggling. "Ha haha...no way...." Instinctively she pulled her knees up to her chest, blocking her tormentor's hands.
Samantha, you should really know better by now.
"So that's the way you want it. I must say I'm impressed at your fitness. You must be the section sit-up champ or something."

Angela climbed up on the tickle table and wiggled her nails against Samantha's feet. The brunette squealed and her legs jerked enough for the redhead to grab the ticklish spots just above her knees. Samantha burst into laughter and tried to shake her knees free. All this did was make it easier for Angela to straighten her legs out and sit on them.

"OK, Now I'm gonna take the wind out of your sails!" The redhead said with a broad grin.

She started pinching Samantha's waist and then began to lightly claw at her belly. Samantha was starting to feel lightheaded at the constant and unyielding tickling she was experiencing. Her upper arms were covered in goosebumps and her sides ached from laughing but she still tried to buck Featherstone off her legs

As if the maddening clawing wasn't enough, Samantha felt the redhead's tongue slither into her navel again. Samantha cried with laughter as she felt every single bumpy taste bud on Featherstone's tongue scrape against her bellybutton.
That's a great description.
Angela kept up the onslaught, sucking teasingly at the quivering navel until she felt Samantha's resistance reduce to no more than the odd twitch. Even after Samantha had given up resisting Angela continued her belly tickling. She was having a blast

After several minuts of this Samantha felt a tug at her waist and then her belt went loose. There was the tinkle of a buckle and the soft popping of a button fly as her jeans were opened. Angela dragged the jeans down exposing Samantha's toned legs, a smooth lower belly and a pair of low cut black silk panties. She tossed the jeans on the floor and then locked cuffs around Samantha's ankles.

"Now you're going to discover the true agony and ecstasy of tickle torture." Featherstone proclaimed.

Samantha was startled as she felt something like the head of a microphone press against her damp panties.

"Don't worry Samantha. Just a little toy of mine but I'll let you play with it."

Angela splashed some baby oil over the giggly brunette and began rubbing it into her body. She was meticulous in covering everything from the spaces between Samantha's toes to the hollows of her elbows. Samantha's nipples were soon erect again and Featherstone gave them a playful tickle as she continued to oil up her captive. With that done, she turned on the vibrator she had positioned between Samantha's thighs.

A low buzzing filled the room and Samantha began to moan. She tried to move away from the buzzing device but everything she tried just heightened the erotic shocks that racked her body.

"Nooo ho hoho hohoho!" She moaned . "Make it stoppp! hee hee hee hee..."

And now the tickling began. Samantha hiccupped with silent laughter as Angela tickled up and down her body. From her toes to her ears, the ticklish agent suffered the tireless fingers. Between the tickling and the vibrator, Samantha felt as if she was going over the edge!

"Kootchy, kootchy! Now we're on fire, Sammie?" Featherstone taunted as her fingers tapped out a morse code of mirth along Samantha's hips and thighs.
"morse code of mirth" Nice!
"Ohgodohgodohgodohgod." Samantha breathed She began to tremble as she felt an orgasm building like a tidal wave within her. After all the tickling and teasing she had undergone, her nerve endings felt as if she would explode. Fingernails raked her soles, fingers squeezed her knees and ribs and poked at her bellybutton and armpits. It was almost as if Angela had become a tickling version of the multi-armed Hindu deity, Shiva.
There are some fantastic descriptions going on in this installment
Angela busily tickled away at oiled up ribs, breasts and underarms as her prisoner teetered on the brink of delerium.

Samantha gasped as the sun seemed to explode behind her eyes her body shuddered as she came orgasmically. She damn near blacked out with the pressure of the release.

That looked like fun, Feathersotne thought to herself. Rather than easing off on her ticling she intensified it. Now would be the time when Samantha's body was at its most sensitive and the tickling would be simply unbearable. Ten fingers began clawing at Samantha's heaving tummy and hips.

"WAH HAHAHAH HA HA HA HA!" Samantha screamed in desperation. "STOPPPP! I... HAHAHA..." She couldn't even get the words out. Despite her exhaustion she wriggled for all she was worth to escape the tickling. This was too much...she couldn't deal with all this, she could hardly breathe! Behind her blindfold Samantha saw white stars in front of her eyes and then, mercifully, she passed out.

--------------

" ...u...o....antha?!

Samantha was underwater, she could hear someone on the surface talking to her. Or maybe someone underwater was talking to her....

"Samantha can you hear me?"

"Whuh?" Samantha's eyes snapped open behind the blindfold and she instantly knew where she was.

"Ah you're awake now. Well you certainly seemed to enjoy that. In fact I'd bet you'd just looove to do it all again, wouldn't you?"

Samantha breathed through gritted teeth.

"Well here's the deal, Sammie. You can quit now and I'll tell Fox to get that desk job for you or we can go again. I know which one I would prefer."

Samantha squeezed her eyes shut behind the blindfold. The tickle torture was excruciating. It was both kind and sadistic, stimulating and exhausting and it left Samantha's body and mind frazzled. She couldn't give in, it wasn't in her nature.

"Just get on with it." Samantha sighed.

"Excellent. I was hoping you'd say that." Angela said, smiling.

She pulled off Samantha's blindfold. The brunette blinked at the light and it took her eyes a couple of seconds to focus. When she did. She saw that Angela had a strip of white cloth tied around her left arm.

The sign! It was over. The test was over and she had passed!

Angela started to unstrap Samantha from the tickling table. "Samantha, I've got to tell you that you were magnificent. I used every tickle and mind game in the book and you just sucked it up."

"Takes more than a little tickling to beat me." Samantha said, feeling less confident that she sounded.

Angela gently wrapped Samantha in a big terrycloth robe and chuckled. "You know you are a legend in the agency. I'd have been disappointed if you had given up, you understand that I had to push you all the way?"

Samantha shrugged. "We all have our jobs to do."

"So how are you feeling now?"

"Hot shower, cup of coffee and I'll be fine." Samantha smiled.

"That I can do!" Angela beamed.

An hour later, a much more composed Samantha was showered and dressed and drinking coffee in Angela's kitchen. An excited looking Angela entered the kitchen with her own cup of coffee.

"I just spoke to Fox and told her you passsed. Weve both got to go in for a debrief and then she can give you a bit of special news."

"Special news?" Samantha said, putting her coffee cup down.

"Ah what the hell. I might as well tell you." Angela said. "I just qualified for field operations. I'm going to be working with you."

"Wow, congratulations!" Samantha beamed. She got up to give Angela a congratulatory hug.
The giddy redhead bounced towards Samantha with open arms.

"You know what Samantha Storm's first rule of fieldcraft is?" Samantha said as she hugged her new colleague.

"Nope, what?" Angela asked.

"Always keep your guard up!" Samantha replied as she snapped a cuff on Angela's wrist.

"Hey! What are you doing? Where'd you get those?" Angela protested.

Samantha spun her around and swiftly locked the redhead's other wrist. "Sorry, red. I lifted them while you were on the phone. She dragged Angela out into the corridor.

"I figure to know that much about tickling, you must be ticklish yourself. I wanna know how ticklish you are!"

"He heh." Angela laughed nervously. "C'mon, Samantha, we're partners now. I was just doing my job."

Samantha pulled her struggling prisoner into the TV room and pushed her onto the orange bondage couch.

"I was just following orders!" Angela blurted as she was strapped onto the couch that had recently restrained Samantha.

"Uh-huh." Samantha replied. She lifted up Angela's shirt and pulled off her boots and socks. "If we're going to work together, I need to know if you can take it as well as dish it out."

"But I've already been tested. I passed....." The redhead wailed. Samantha began to wonder if her new partner was as ticklish as he was.

"Well let's call this a second opinion then." She teased. "After all, it pays to be thorough and I am nothing if not thorough." Samantha's fingers were aching for some payback and the exposed belly and belly button before her were too much to resist. Her bicycling fingers descended towards their target.

The redhead's eyes widened as the fingers fluttered onto her tummy.

"Noooooo! SamanthaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

The End

(Or is it the beginning? Now there's two sexy, ticklish spies running around! Stay tuned.) :cool:

The ending of the test was pitch perfect. I figured Angela had to be ticklish too. It's good to be right. So, spy agencies only hire ticklish spies? I'm okay with that.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back