• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Harem Part 1

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
Ok, heres my first chapter to my second tickling epic....TICKLE HAREM. All comments welcome :)

Herod decided to stop at a coffee shop near his work for a quick bite to eat. As he sat at his table sipping his cappuccino his eyes caught sight of one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen in his life. She was four tables to the left of him, and eating by herself. Herod was a man of supreme confidence and had no doubt that if this woman was single he would have her in no time. He casually got up and walked over to where the girl was sitting. "Excuse me, but is anyone sitting here?" The girl looked up into his warm light brown eyes with her gorgeous green ones. "Uh, no. You can sit down if you want." She replied. Herod sat down across from her studying her that perfect ceature. This girl oozed innocence and naivity. Even though she looked about 19 or 20 he was willing to bet she was still a virgin. "My names Chase." Herod said, he never gave out his real name to those who he just planned on having a fling with. "I'm Danah, nice to meet you the girl replied." Herod now detected a slight British accent in her. Oh how he loved a foreign accent in his women. Over the next 34 minutes Herod found out quite allot about Danah. She was a 19 year old student at NYU majoring in English. She had spent most of her childhood up to age 10 in London then moved to New York and had been here ever since. She had no boyfriend at the moment and was somewhat lonely for one. Danah wanted to one day be a writer, and win a Pulitzer. She worked part time at the local library and modeled for local shoots in Manhatten. Herod told her that he was a massage therapist and ran his own shop in Brooklyn. "Oh really! I could use a massage right about now. Finals are coming up and I'm so terribly stressed out." Danah sighed. "Well you do look stressed out. I have an idea why dont you come over to my apartment and I'll try and see if I can get rid of some of your stress" Herod coaxed. "Well.................................all right but just a massages nothing else." She warned.
Herod took her to a flat he owned in Brooklyn which he used especially for girls like Danah. The neighbors minded their own business and the police never responded to calls on time. It would suit his needs perfectly. He took some time to gaze lustfully at Danah's figure her 5'7 frame was simply stunning. Her body was athletically toned yet seemed soft and delicate. Her skin looked so silky smooth and tender. Danah's strawberry blonde hair was tied in hundreds of small braids. Herod noticed for the first time that Danah was wearing Flip flops on her feet. Her feet made him almost start drooling on the spot. Her toes were well manicured with white nail polish that Herod was especially fond of they also descended in perfect order in size. From what he could see of her soles they appeared to be impeccably soft. He wanted only to reach out and touch those soft....................."Are you going to stare at me all day or give me that massage you promised?" Danah asked teasingly.
Herod snapped out of his trance. "of course, sorry about that if you'll just lie down here we'll get started." He said pointing to a large leather couch. Danah slipped out her flip-flops and lay face down on the couch. Herod lightly straddled her back and began rubbing her shoulders. She was as soft as he thought she would be. "Mmmmmmmmm that feels so good" Danah purred. Herod could clearly smell her perfume, it was intoxicating. Soon he would strike and satisfy his raging desire to touch her in a different way. After massaging Danah for over 45 minutes he decided the time was right to quell his hidden desire. Herod casually placed his hand on Danah's hips and playfully tickled them. AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA Danah frantically squirmed underneath him laughing hysterically. Yes! He thought. So she is ticklish. Well I'm going to have some fun with her tonight then. Herod tickled her for a few more seconds then stopped. He planned to spend the whole night with her no need to rush things. "Oh my ,looks like you found one of my weaknesses, I'm super ticklish. Try and be careful will you one more attack like that and I'll laugh myself into unconsciousness."
Herod found himself getting rather excited after hearing this bit of information, but he knew it was to early to entertain thoughts like that. No, he had not finished having his fun with her. Only when he had reduced her to a ticklish lump of jelly would he would sexually please himself. Well, I know her sides are ticklish but what about these smooth hallows under her arms here? Well lets find out. Herod savagely wiggled all ten fingers into Danah's armpits. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHASE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA" Danah was laughing even harder then when he had attacked her sides. This time Herod did not stop after a few seconds but kept tickling her for 8 whole minutes non stop. Danah howled with laughter as he happily tickled her under arms. They were baby soft and he wished he would never have to remove his hands from these tender hallows. Danah struggled desperately to escape the ticklish torment but Herod was just to strong for her. He tickled and tickled and tickled her. When he finally stopped Danah was a sweaty panting mess. He gave her a few minutes to compose herslef. "Oh my god you're evil! How could you do that to someone as ticklish as me. That was pure torture." Danah wheezed. "Well what did you expect how can anyone resist tickling someone as ticklish as you." Herod beamed back. Danah decided to save her oxygen and not reply. Herod got her some water and let her rest up awhile. When he had decided that Danah had enough recoup time he came up behind her and gently rubbed her shoulders. "Now its time I think we gave your feet some proper attention, don't you?" Herod said smiling evilly.
Danah jumped up and dashed to the otherside of the room. "Oh no you don't! My feet are the most ticklish part of my body and I'll go insane if you touch them!" She cried. "Well thats why do you think I wanna tickle them." Herod chuckled. He easily caught Danah and carried her kicking and screaming to the couch wher he sat on her ankles. and prepared to tickle his new prize into oblivion. "Please don't do this! My feet are too ticklish for this!" Danah cried desperately and futiley tried to kick free. Herod ignored her protests and ruthlessly raked his fingers up and down her soles. Danah let loose a terrible roar of insane laughter as she banged her head repeatedly up and down on the couch. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODHAVEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERCYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Her soles were as soft as whipped cream. Herod had never laid hands on feet this soft before, he was in Heavan. He loved the way his fingers sunk in so easily into her soft soles he loved the sound of her tortured laughter as he drove her into his world. He was king here lord of the flesh and spirit. Through tickling he could assert a power greater than even the one he had at work. All the millions he had were insignificant compared to sound of this girls mad cackling. Danah was in Hell. This was pure and absolute torture. Her feet were ticklish beyond all reason, there was no way she could endure anymore of this ruthless tickling, and yet she had to. He tickled poor Danah like this for a full hour. He would have continued had she not passed out on him. Herod carried Danah into the bedroom and laid her on the bed and let her sleep.
She woke up 3 hours later to find herself tied to the bed spread eagle. "Don't bother to struggle, its pointless." Herod told her the minute she showed signs of waking. Danah looked at him with eyes of fear and panic. "P-please let me go. I wont tell anyone about this I swear! Just don't hurt me please." she sobbed. Herod only smiled, yes she would be perfect for him.
"My dear I have no intention of hurting you. I do however have a proposition for you. How would you like to be free of having to ever worry about money for the rest of your life. No more having to work part time jobs, no more stressing over college exams. You'd be free and wealthy to boot. Your every want and need will be satiated. You'll live like a queen and all that I ask in return is that you agree to become my tickle toy. I've never seen a girl with feet as soft or as ticklish as yours. I simply must have them at my beckoned call at all times! Agree to my terms Danah and I'll make you richer beyond your wildest dreams." Danah sat there in shock for 5 minutes soaking in all Herod had told her. Then finally she replied "My feet are at your service." She smiled weakly. Herod returned her smile ten fold and to celebrate the acclimation of his new tickle toy he tickled Danah's feet well into the night.

Herod flew Danah to his estate in Miami the very next day. All through the trip Danah sat there quietly pondering her new life. More money than she could ever spend, anything she wanted would be hers. She was going to live like a queen for the rest of her life. But, the tickling. Oh God, the tickling. Herod said she would be tickled almost every hour of every day for the rest of her natural life! How could she bare that, and her feet were sooooooooooooo unnaturally ticklish. All her life she had fought to keep her ticklishness a secret and now it would be constantly used against her. How could she live like that? Yet, she would have to somehow.
Herod's limo pulled up to an enormous mansion that sat right on the beach. Danah was couldnt believe how gorgeous everyhting was. As she stepped out of the car the ocean breeze hit her full in the face. She stretched her arms and reveled in the warm Florida sun. "Lovely isnt it? This is your new home Danah enjoy it." Herod put his arm around her and playfully wiggled a finger in her armpit causing her to jump away giggling hysterically. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE
Well, maybe I can learn to live with it. Afterall its just tickling, and I am going to be rich. She thought. "Folow me and I'll show you the inside." Herod said. His mansion was expertly crafted on the inside by marble and solid gold cast on the ceiling. Plush leather couches were in practically every room. Fish tanks filled with rare tropical fish were scattered throughout the house. "Danah this is Geeves the butler he'll show you to your room. There is some business I must attend to so Ill see you later." Herod walked off leaving her with the aging butler. "This way Ma'am." Geeves said. He led Danah to a large room filled with 15th century paintings and a large king sized water bed. Danah couldnt believe her luck. the room was magnificent . "Ill go and get your things ma'am." Said Geeves leaving her to fully take in her new surroundings Danah happily jumped on her brand new bed and lay there thinking about just how lucky she trully was.
"So your the one with the most ticklish feet on Earth huh?" Danah's revelrie was ended by a sultry yet strangely accented female voice. She quickly sat up to see who was at her door. Standing in her door way was a beautiful Asian woman. She was about 5'4 no more than a 119 lbs, medium black hair, and hazel eyes. What Danah found disturbing about the newcomer was the fact that she sported very long clear nails, and Danah was barefoot. "Hi, I'm Zhang. Herod's other acclimation you might say. You must be Danah, he's told me so much about you." Danah was aghast. Herod never said anything about other women living with them. "Ah, I take it by the shocked expression on your face that Herod never told you about me huh? Well thats ok. You see Herod has a thing for multiple partners if you know what I mean its no biggie, I mean afterall we ARE rich." Danah was taking all of the new information in when Zhang casually walked up to her and ran a single long nail up her right sole. Immediately Danah jumped ten feet in the air and started giggling insanely. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONTHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
"Hehe well, I see Herod wasnt lying about how ticklish your feet were huh?" Danah quickly composed herslef. "No my feet are ultra ticklish. So please be careful, especially with those long nails of yours." Zhang smiled and sat down next to her. "oh dont worry , I'm one big tickle spot too. Except my worst spot is my tummy. Herod says I have the most ticklish tummy on Earth hehe. I guess thats why he invited me to come live here." Danah's curiousity was was suddenly sparked. "So exactly HOW ticklish is your tummy?" She asked. Zhang looked at her playfully. " Oh VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY. Its unreal how ticklish I am there." Danah couldnt resist and reached out with one hand and tickled Zhang right in the middle of her tummy. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK
Zhang quickly curled up into a little ball and didnt stop laughing until a whole 3 minutes later. "Wow, you werent lying were you." Said a delighted Danah. Zhang smiled,"Hehehehehehe no. Herod only chooses the most ticklish girls in exsistance for his harem. Thats why we're both here now. Hey I've been dying to get a good crack at those feet of yours, how about it?" Danah looked unsure at first, but then decided she liked Zhang and could always get her back later. "Ok, but dont kill me hehehe" Zhang responded by gently placing Danah's feet in her lap. "Ooooooooooooh Danah you have such beautiful feet I love them." Danah only giggled in response anticipating the tickle torture to come. Zhang sat there for a few minutes marveling at Danah's pretty peds. Then finally she began her ticklish assault by raking all ten nails up and down Danah's left sole. Danah let loose a meddening howl followed by a insane laughter as Zhang went to work on her.
"Kootchy kootchy koo awww are we a ticklish wittle baby?" Zhang's taunts only caused Danah to laugh even harder HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHEHEEHEHEHHEEHEHHEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Zhang was quite amazed at how ticklish poor Danah's little tootsies were. Wow, Herod wasnt kiddikng her feet ARE as ticklish as my tummy! hehehe I'm gonna like this girl. Wait till the OTHERS see her.
Poor Danah was tickled by Zhang for 2 long hours till mercy was finally shown to her and Zhang stopped the ticklish torture. "Oh God the was torture! I've never met a tickler as good as you. You're even worse than Herod! "Hehehe why thaaaaaaank you. But dont tell him that or he may try and prove you wrong." Zhang playfully began running her nails lightly over Danah's entire body. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSTOOOOOOOOP "Havent you tortured me enough today!" Zhang pouted "Aww but you're just so fun to tickle and you're wearing such tickle easy access clothes." Danah smiled at Zhang evily "Oh.................but so are you." The sounds of an intense tickle fight could be heard echoing through the entire house.

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow- this stroy is simply amazing- its a grand master peice. please write more:D

Superb!

Just wonderful. We were wondering if you could add........... CELEBRITY LOOKALIKES! Jessica Alba, Alyson Hannigan, Sarah Michelle, Angelina Jolie, Reese, Kirsten, Elisa Dusku any girl. PLEASE! Thanks for the start. WE are grateful.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Amazing!!!This story is very detailed and very
interesting! I like how it is so unique and
how humor is expressed in it as well. I enjoyed
reading this story. I hope to read more stories
from you in the future on this forum. It was
neat how you kept it enticing, yet keep it tame
and cool at the same time. Keep up the great work!! :) :D
ShiningIce, I am definitely gonna have to read your first
chapter of Tickling Harlem. Can't wait.

Lightheartedly amused,
ticklebunny 2

Chapter 2 is on the way...as soon as I do a little brainstrorming that is.

Great!

Sweet story, Ice....I really enjoyed it! Keep up the good work! :cool:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back