• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

some old mainstream stuff, and a note on /m tickling

munchausen

TMF Expert
Hi, I'm new, and I wanted to share a couple of mainstream sightings that I haven't seen posted before. I also want to bring up a touchy issue--/m tickling. I'm straight, and seeing a man tickled does nothing for me, although the dominatrix aspect is kind of cool. Still, I like to see /m tickling in the media--and this is admittedly a stretch--because it may inspire women viewers to THINK about being tickled. A sympathetic cringe in an attractive female as a feather meets the sole of a male foot is enough to overcome any insecure reaction against male tickling. Does anybody else feel like this? I do have to admit, though, that m/m sexual tickling leaves me really cold--no offense.

Anyway, as promised, here are the sightings, both /f and /m.

1. Bad movie called "Bikini Squad," a Baywatch parody that should be on video. Not only does it feature the beautiful Julie Strain giving a guy a footjob (great barefoot closeups) but it has a foot-tickling scene between the heroine and some guy she's dating. They're on the beach, and he asks if he can play with her foot. He gives her a massage as she coos and moans, then gives her sole a quick tickle (in close-up.) She giggles and says, "hey!" Good stuff.

2. Older (70's, I think) movie called "The Passion of Love." Right near the beginning, a man and his female lover are messing around. She pulls off his boots and tickles his feet briefly.

3. Here's a strange one--I can't say I get off on cartoons, either, but the reasoning above merits their inclusion, in my opinion. One of the old Fat Albert books by Elizabeth Levy, and damn me, I can't remember which--either "Spare the Rod" or something else--features a scene in which Rudy takes off his shoe and sock and tries to steal a bag from the girl in front of him with his foot. Naturally, she keeps tickling his foot as he whoops and hollars, embarassing himself. At the time, she's reading the poem with "blessings on thee, barefoot boy!" in it. The picture on the page is a closeup of the tickling!

4. A comic book--Moon Knight #1 (most recent series)--he's messing around with Marlene, his girlfriend, and she says, "I can hold you off like this a long time," and he says, "you forget, I know where you're ticklish," and the panel goes to exterior shot with laughter.

That's it for now. Take it easy.

Welcome!

Welcome to the TMF, munchausen. Look around and enjoy!

Sorry that I had to move your first posting, but we're trying to keep everything in the correct sections.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back