• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Ladies Ticklish Night Out" (mmmm/ff)

usp45

TMF Novice
This story was inspired by my wife and her sister after a night on the town.

Knowing my passion for listening to my wife's many tickling adventures as told by her in an effort to make me both jealous and excited, she came up with this one not to long ago to get me fired up.

She came up with the scenario of her and her sister going out together for a few drinks and they both end up in a ticklish situation and i will tell it as if it actually happened using the ideas she came up with to make it entertaining.

The other night my wife, Kelley, asked me if I would mind if she and her sister Dana went out for a couple of drinks and i told i didn't care but told her not to drink too much and to have a good time.

Kelley said she really didn't want to go but her sister was pretty insistant that
they go. her sister could be a bitch at times and when she drank it made it worse.

I was in the living room watching T.V. when Kelley came downstairs to tell me she would be leaving soon and asked again if I minded her going out and i again told her to have a good time.

Knowing my fantasy of seeing Kelley tickled to death my another man she sat next to me and whispered in my ear "maybe I'll meet some handsome stranger tonight who will tie me to his bed and tickle my bare feet all night, how would you like that?"

Before I could answer the door bell rang and her Dana came barging in telling her sister it was time to go. Dana was looking pretty hot for the bitch she was. Both were wearing jeans and black t-shirts and black flip-flops.

I watched both of them walk away and stared at the bottom of their feet as their flip-flops softly slapped the soles of their very ticklsh feet. I thought of them both being tickled without mercy tonight by complete strangers. Litttle did I know my fantasy was about to come true.

Both Kelley and Dana are both in their mid forties and are very stunning with their straight blonde hair and great bodies. I know they would get attention tonight especially with her sister who can be a flirty bitch after a couple of martinis.

It didn't take long after they arrived at the local martini bar for the guys to approach them.. This time it was four guys all in there early to mid twenties
hitting on the beautiful cougers.

Dana of course was doing a lot of flirting and dancing with three of the guys
while Kelley was fending off the mild advances of the fourth and kept their conversation about work and about how wild her sister was with his friends.

After a couple of hours one of the guys suggested going to his parents house while they were out of town for and Dana who was hanging on two of the guys was all for it. Kelley told it was late and reminder Dana that she was also married and it was time to go.

Dana became her usual bitch self and gave Kelley her car Keys and told her she was going with her new friends. Well, Kelley didn't feel good about leaving her sister with these guys they just met and told them she go for a little while and they would have leave when she said and her sister agreed.

Kelley drove her sister's car and two of the guys rode with her while Dana rode with the other two guys. After a ten minute drive they arrived at what appeared to be nothing short of a mansion.

After they got inside they wasted no time in getting out the cocktails at which point one of the guys offered to take Kelley on a tour of his parents mansion while her sister went to a large game room with the other three.

The young man made Kelley feel comfortable saying he respected her being responsible for her sister and would back off knowing they were both married.

After about a twenty minute tour through the house, they headed back to the game room and as they got closer she could her the sound of her sister's laughter as if some one told her an impossibly funny joke. But as she got closer she realized the laughter was not from a joke but the sound of a woman being tickled mercilessly (something she knows from experience).

Kelley found her suspicions were correct as she entered the game room.

Being held down by one of the guys in a chaise lounge chair was Dana while the other two had each one of their arms wrapped around her ankles and with their free hands they were tickling Dans's bare feet with their fingers.

At first it was kind of funny watching her sisters laughing her ass off while begging them to stop but after awhile her sister pleading for them to stop the torture and she saw that Dana's ticklers were relentless and this went on for about five more minutes.

Kelley approached them and told them she had enough and that it was time to go. The ticklers stopped long enough to listen to Kelley and they continued to tickle her sister's feet while the one who had her pinned down could now easily tickle her sides and underarms.

Dana was literally being tortured as the guy dug his fingers into her underarms
and tickled her without mercy like that for several minutes. They stopped just before Dana passed out.

The guy standing next to Kelley apologized for his friends behavior and Kelley told him that it was alright and that Dana probably deserved it. Kelley also mad the mistake of telling him that she can't stand being tickled and that her high school boyfriends used to tickle torture her by tickling her feet.

This guy now expressed an interest in Kelley's tickling experiences and asked what they did to her and she told him "one time while my parents were gone, my boyfriend held me down and tickled my bare feet for an hour and another time he had a friend come over and they both took turns tickling my feet all afternoon".

Kelley must not have been thinking because her story definetly aroused the four guys now standing closer to her, all wanting to get the chance to tickle this beautiful woman's feet.

She noticed they were staring at red painted toes and she started backing away from them but they quickly grabbed her and wrestled her to the the floor on an area rug and before she could do anything, they had her pinned down very tightly.

One straddled her waist while one held her wrists over her head and the third was sitting on her shins at her ankles and the fourt was laying on the floor facing her now bare feet. "Don't you dare tickle my feet you guys", Kelley begged.

The guy at her feet studied her flawless soles as they flexed back and forth in anticpation of the tickling they were about to endure.

All off a sudden she felt his fingers dancing all over the bottoms of her feet and she tried to hold the laughter in but the new tickling touch of a stranger was all she could take and she burst out laughing like never before.

All her high school memories of being endlessly tickled by her boyfriends came flooding back. She hadn't been tickled like this in years.

They continued then to gang tickle her every were they could get to, her neck, her sides, under arms, and of course her feet.

After about five minutes they gave her a little breather so they could hear her beautiful laugh and her pleas for them to stop.

They rolled Kelley onto her stomach and continued the relentless tickling of her side but this time the guy who was on her shins was now on the back of her legs tickling her feet which were now facing up. He used his skilled fingers on her feet for about a minute or two but what he really wanted was to kiss and lick the bottoms of her feet.

To get the full effect of this new torture they let Kelley rest a few minutes but kept her in this position.

Her foot tickler now was ready to tickle Kelley until she passed out and procceeded by bending her legs back so that the bottoms of her feet were in his face and he began to lick her feet and softly bite her toes. It took all four of them to keep Kelley down as he snaked his tongue all over her feet. She was literally screaming with laughter when he slid his tongue between her toes and back over her soles.

Kelley could do nothing but take it. She thought she was going out of her mind then all of a sudden she felt incredible turned and with the relentless foot tickling came an urge to have an orgasm and she hoped he would not stop the foot tickling and all of a sudden she felt the rush come over her
and she exploded and fainted. She woke up finding her sister was driving them both home. Both of them barefoot and had left their flip flops at the party.

The end. Hope you enjoyed it.
She comes up with some good stories for someone not into tickling at ALL.

Awesome story - I love this scenario. It's one I am really into myself. I hope you write more like this mate.

Nice one! :D

Glad you liked the story, i kind of rushed this one and added the ending myself. My wife came up with the story line.
She also came up with one that would go back to when she was in high school and the scenario would be that she was seeing two guys at the same time and after finding out about each other they devise a plan of spending the afternoon tickling her in many different ways while her parents are away. From holding her down on the floor to tying her to her bed.

Damn fine tale. I love your posts... but I'd really love to make your fantasy about another man tickling your wife come true!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back