• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Vines

GlassDaemon

Vesta wiggled helplessly as the vines wrapped around her body, holding her ankles together her wrists together high over her head and winding around her body. Some of the vines managed to slip into her white robes, it was a strange sensation to have the smooth vine rubbing against bare skin like a snake shifting across her. Alistir smiled softly at his captive, with a slight twitch of his hand the vines shifted and pulled the human girl to him laying her so her head rested in his lap where he could stroke back her fire red hair, purring to the squirming human. Alistir’s own hair was bright white, his eyes were a dark gray, where his features were dull Vesta was bright with shocking blue eyes and bloody red hair splayed around her. A vine was wrapped over her mouth but her eyes were speaking of certain death should the little vixen get free, he knew what her white hands could do, the amount of pure energy she could wield at a given.

Gently his nibble fingers worked down from her face to the ties to her robes pulling them free and brushing them to the side exposing a binding around her chest, holding in her femininity. His claws sliced down the middle of the taunt fabric and revealed small perk breasts, with tiny little pink buds for nipples. The little human squeaked as his sharp claws flicked the little nipple causing a shudder to slide down her spine. Her squirming continued, it was cold.

Alistir shifted his hands again the vines reacting accordingly so they slid under her clothes completely, rebinding her legs individually and finally positioning her so she straddled Alistir’s lap, her arms pulled high to stretch her body tight. Alistir leaned forward and licked one nipple, a soft mew was heard from the human as she was helpless to stop him, not able to react fast enough or strong enough in the moments he’d given her while repositioning her. The white haired demon pushed her robes completely open and let the fabric lay on the back of her thighs, now all of her expose except for a thin piece of fabric that covered her most womanly parts. With his claws flexed and easily disposed of the fabric and exposed vibrant red curls between her tight thighs.

The vine from over her mouth slithered back and she took the opportunity: “Alistir! This isn’t funny! What if someone comes by? We’re in the middle of the forest!” She whined and hissed, struggling but the vines only got tighter.

“Oh my little Vesta, I’ll smell them long before they reach us, I’d never allow some other male a look at what’s mine.” He grinned, baring his sharp fangs before kissing her stomach, she yelped, she was obviously very sensitive, the public exposure was extremely arousing for her. His nails rippled across her sides and she yelped and then giggled softly.

“No, don’t do that!” She whined and he smiled and did it again, drawing another giggle from her.

“Oh, but I know your real weakness…” He cooed and the vines shifted over her, down her calves to her brown leather boots easily sliding them off and exposing her naked feet. The tips of the vines made one long stroke down each foot, she squealed and squirmed.

“Please, Alistir, duunn…” She whimpered but he didn’t give her a chance and attacked her bare ribs. Vesta gasped and started giggling uncontrollably as he refused to stop, raking his nails up and down her sides and then into her pits, pulled taunt by the vines around her arms holding her tightly and helpless.

Vesta screamed as the vines by her feet started sliding between her toes, more sprouted and grew from the ground and bound her toes down, tickling around the base of her toes, lashing back and forth as it drew the most laughs from the helpless human. Alistir leaned forward and captured a nipple in his mouth using his tongue to lightly dance back and forth and using his teeth as a way to keep her chest still while his nails tickled the soft mound of her breast, absorbing her laughter in waves. Her tickling torture and outrageous screamed of joy were turning him on, the obvious tent to the front of his pants.

He kissed up front her chest and suckled her neck, enjoying the vibrations from her laughter while his hands moved south finding her hips and the tickle streak started anew. Her feet were still held taunt, the vines moved from her toes to her arches, drawing circles on her feet.

One of the vines slid into Alistir’s robes and from it, it pulled out several feathers. Vesta spotted them and tears fell from her eyes, “Oh, please, Alistir… anything….” Alistir grinned and shook his head no as the feathers were carried to each foot and without hesitation the vines dances them across her naked feet and between her helpless toes.

Vesta was screaming for mercy struggling, but barely moving in her bindings. Alistir was enjoying the show, devising more ways to make it worse. With a smirk the vines slithered up her naked thighs and found the lips of her forbidden maiden hood, “Nooooo…” Vesta cried between bursts of laughs, Alistir showed no mercy as the vines used the tips to tickle her lips, with a third feather he personally sawed the feather against her nether lips, watching as her body spasmed with torturous delight. One of the vines easily slid into her, her lips wet with her pleasure, finding her g spot and slowly rubbing it. Alistir howled in his own pleasure at watching his mate struggle and moan with delight at the torture.

“You’re just amazing, Vesta…” He kissed her cheek and then her neck, while he continued to slide the feather against her womanhood and then up to her hips and back down to her thighs. More vines grew from the previous ones to find their place at her sides and underarms. Vesta bucked and screamed helpless to the torture. “Are you ready, Vesta, my love?” He cooed to her.

“No, no, pleassee!!!” She squealed and struggled more as the vine inside of her teased her body, she was ready to come but the vine pulled out, though the tickling didn’t stop.

Alistir chuckled, “No, I think you want this part….” He grinned and revealed himself to her, but kept most of his clothes on, that was half the fun, with her being his exposed toy, he was the master in this game. The vines around her thighs loosened enough to let him pull her down and have her mount him from her straddling position. Instantly she was struggling and he realized it was because of the tickling, but the feeling of her squirming over him was amazing. He grinned as he watched her pleasuring herself through the method as well. He raised the scales again, more feathers assaulted her feet, sliding back and forth between each individual toe while the vines themselves wiggled across her arches.

He raised his hips with her squirming, enjoying her intense laughing, moving faster, he wouldn’t last long with her wiggles, it was so sexy, and her body kept clenching and unclenching him with each ticklish spasm. Alistir clawed the tree he leaned against and into the ground beside him as he worked both their bodies, Vesta’s more than his own with the intense tickling, never letting the vines stop as he rocked his hips up to meet her core.

Vesta screamed, her voice hoarse as he forced her to come and kept tickling her over stimulating her tiny body, coming seconds following but her body kept spasming and clenching around him, he almost screamed and he wrapped his arms around her, willing himself to rid out his own self torture while her body milked him with the way her muscles kept tightening him. Finally he willed the vines to stop and so did she, relaxing and panting helplessly.

The vines slithered away and she collapsed in his lap, panting and moaning as her body tingled from the intense orgasm he forced upon her. “I’ll get you… for this…..” Vesta groaned through pants.

Alistir smiled, “I… look forward… to it….” He kissed her forehead, her red hair matted to her face from the sweat. “I love you… my angel….” He cooed as she fell asleep from exhausted against his chest, he pulled her white robes still hanging from her arms around her body, hiding her from prying eyes.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you, one for everyone. :D

I have written a few more since this one, perhaps I'll post them.

Short, sweet, simple, scorching hot and beautiful. Loved every word of this (except for one typo, I believe you meant to say, "nimble fingers", but you used, "nibble".), from the beginning to the end. Thank you for a proper story, rich with character development, intimacy, great leads and a wonderful ending. Thank you also for basics like spacing and not filling the page with HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA's.

This is easily now one of my new favorites. :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back