• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Latina beauty tickling pt.1 f/m

jrod321

The following is a semi-true story involving a girl I was dating for a short period of time during my second year of college. I'll call the girl "Sam".

"Sam" is a Latina girl, she has medium length dark brown hair. She has nice D cup sizes, which are usually shown off with skimpy dresses and and tight fitting low cut shirts. Her complexion was dark tan, like most latina girls have. She was tall, about 5' 7", most of the length in her legs. Her butt was the kind you dream about, round and firm. She exercised a lot, her whole body was toned and firm. The only problem I had with her was that she slept with any guy willing to buy her a drink, I was one of the many guys. Her feet were size 6, with long toes that were always painted.

She called me one Saturday afternoon, said her roommate was gone for the weekend and that I should come over. I knew this meant sex so I was happily on board. I threw on some jeans and a t-shirt, ran a comb through my hair and began the 20 minute drive to her apartment.

I knocked on her door, when she answered she was wearing a tight, black dress that barely covered her magnificent ass, and had her tits nearly popping out. Her hair was done up in some sort of do, I'm not much of a hair guy so I don't really know the correct terms. She was always wearing heals, no matter what occasion. These ones happened to be black, with the toes at a point. Her toes were covered up, but her fingernails were red and her toenails were usually matching.

After a glass of wine or two we were in her bed. "Let's do something different today." She declared, I agreed knowing it would involve me satisfied in the end. She told me to take off my clothes and lay on my back. I did so, then she brought out straps that were held in place under her bed. She strapped my wrists down then my ankles. She looked so hot standing next to me in her skin tight dress, it exposed every single curve. She gave me a nice kiss then ran her fingers along my sides, I giggled. She then began spidering my sides, I immediately burst out laughing.

She went all over my body, my chest, sides, hips, stomach, and anywhere else possibly imagined. She never let up not once. She worked my upperbody thoroughly, and I was nearly crying from the torture. I said no but my dick wasn't helping my pleads, it was up and enjoying the view. She took an interest to it, and painfully slowly jerked it. At the same time she tickled my balls.

I didn't know whether to enjoy it or hate the torture. She worked up the speed until I was about to cum, then all of a sudden, she stopped. "I'll be right back don't worry," She then gave me a kiss and left the room. I was in pain from her stopping but every second she was gone my cock got harder and harder. The oscillating fan was on and every half minute or so it would pass by and I shiver from the sweat being blown on.

She returned maybe 10 minutes later with a bottle of baby oil and a hair brush. She was still wearing her dress and heals but I noticed she had on no underwear. She kneeled at the foot of her bed by my feet. She globbed on the baby oil and rubbed it in slightly. She then used the hair brush to scrub my feet through and through. She made sure each sole was squeaky clean, and she got in between each toe with her long, red fingernails.

"PLEASE STOP!!!!!" I begged, she got a kick out of that and poured some oil in my pits. She tickled the hell out of each pit.

"You want me to make you cum?" She mockingly asked. All I could do was shake my head yes. "Well you"ll have to make cum first!" She straddled my face, now I see why she wasn't wearing underwear. I happily ate out her delicious pussy, and within 2 minutes she was screaming and moaning with joy. She then hopped of my face and began jerking me off again, the whole time she was licking and sucking my balls. Until she sat next to me and took off her heels, her toenails were a deep red that matched her fingers. She stuck her feet in my face and demanded I suck them, of course I didn't put up a fight.

She continued to jerk me until I blew my load over her hand. She then untied me and gave me a kiss and we lay together for the rest off the night.

Pt. 2 is coming soon. Thanks for reading!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back