• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

amanda's torture m/f- shoe, sock removal, foot tickling

sockchixrule

This story takes place in when i was about 17. I had invited my crush at the time, Amanda, over to hang out at my house on a friday night. We rented a movie and relaxed on the couch. She was about 5'7, naturally blonde, thin but toned (not anorexic looking). The whole night i couldn't stop staring at her. After getting a ltitle close i decided i could't take anymore and i wanted to have some fun. To get the ball rolling i poked her gently in the side.

"EEP!" she screamed
"Whats the matter?" i said
"Im realllly really ticklish" she innocently giggled.

To sort of diguise my enthusiasm i decided i should wait a few minutes before trying it again.

I poked her again

"EEP!, hey cut it out. how would you like it if i did it to you?" She joked.

I replied "Oh yeah? just try it! see what happens"

With that she lunged at me giving a perfect oportunity to squeeze her sides. With her still trying to tickle me i was able to grab one of her ankles. I grabbed her sneaker and tried to pull it off but it was on too tight, i needed to untie it first. Without wasting any time i untied it and pulled it off.

"Dont even think about it!" she yelled. Half laughing-half serious.

The position she ended up in was laying on her back on the couch with her feet in my lap. Gently i stroked my finger over her foot that was covered in a thin white sock.

"NOOOOOOOO hehhehhehehehehe stooooooppp im soo ticklish please....anywhere but my feeeeeeeeeeeeeet pleeeassse"

With that i quickly and surprisingly easily took off her other sneaker. With both socked feet in my hand held them in a headlock position under my arm and tickled making little spider like motions with my fingers all over her feet."

"NOOOOO NO NO NO PLEAAAAASEE I CANT TAKE IT! THIS ISNT FAIR IM TOO TICKLISH STOOOP HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAH!"

"I'm sorry" I said "I was just messing around." She smiled at me.
"Well you should be sorry" she said.
"But can just see one more thing?" As i said that i peeled her left sock off rolling it off her foot. She Squeeked as i 'accidentally' scraped her sole wih my nail as i took it off.

With one sock on and one sock off i held her feet under my arms again and tickled some more.

the end:)

Sockchixrule, this is a short but nice story. If you don't mind my asking, is it true? That Amanda sounds like a great girl! Thanks. :)

Welcome to posting, Sockchixrule! Nice short story.

It's always good to have new people for the Post Stories forum.

I agree, love a cute girl in her socks - very nice story!

yup

yeah she is real, sadly i didnt get any more opportunities after that but...it was real fun...

Those are the types of experiences that build young ticklers into mature ticklers. Wow, I remember that growth process all too well. Those were some amazing years. I hope that you'd all agree!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back