• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angelas night to laugh m/f nylons

MRERIC

TMF Regular
Well as i had explained in the last story, it was a chance meeting.. Things have now evolved into very ticklish situations.. in this i have included a new device..hope you enjoy!

Angela calls me one evening, to see how I am doing, as we usually do every day now, and I tell her I think its time we have a real tickle torture session. I didnt know how else to ask her, but just plain directly. She had readily agreed, and wanted to do this soon.. as she explained that is all she had thought about for the last 2 weeks, was how sadistic i could really be..Just the words i had hoping to hear..

Today is the day! im so excited i couldnt even concentrate at workm all i could think of is, where, and how tickle the hell out of this beautiful woman! Im sure it will be a very good evening. Im especially excited about the new device i had built for just this occasion..ill explain that later..

Its nearing 7 pm and im just getting my mind ready for all this, hoping i dont disappoint her, after all this is my biggest dream ever. There is a knock on the door, and i answer and watch this beautiful woman walk in and give me a kiss on the lips, and asks if im ready for this! After i clear my head, i tell her i am. She walks over to the couch, sits down and opens her bags, and asks me to come sit next to her. As i sit down, she pulls out some nylons, and asks me to pick out the pair i want to tickle her in.. I though hoily crap, hoping she doesnt know how exxxcited i am yet,,too soon i thought, I told i would like her to wear the suntan ones with the rht.. She beamed a huge smile and told that would have been her choice as well..because of how sheer and silky the felt on her...ohhh and i agreed 100%!

She excused herself, and went to put them on, and i got the bench ready for her night of torture. Just a simple weight bench, and cuffs.. She walks in to the room with just her bra, panties and the sheer stockings.. Wow she is a knock out.. I told her she looked amazing, and she just blushed, and immediately got onto the bench. I quickly attached the cuffs, and walked around her to get better views, like a golfer lining up a putt..lol!

I gaver her some quick tickles under her arms and her stomach, and she just laughed in delight.. then i ran my fingers down her thighs, and the most amazing screem, so i stayed there for quite awhile and made her scream for about ten minutes or so..musta been the nylons i tild her, and she was like..ya think? lol

I have continue this story.. i hope you like the beginning, i just dont want to start over.. lol

You have set the scene - now please continue! :thumbsup:

Its a good start and i love to topic so please continue

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back