• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a few more

munchausen

TMF Expert
Here are some literary tickles I haven't seen mentioned:

1. Simplicius Simplicissimus: Old (enlightenment era) German book, lots of translations in English in academic libraries. In the chapter when the soldiers take his grandfather's farm, the naive narrator describes that his grandfather was lucky because he confessed with a laugh what others were tortured for. The soldiers tied him down, spread salt on the soles of his feet, and let their goat lick it off, which "so tickled my knan he nearly burst laughing."

2. The big-time Oprah book "She's Come Undone" has a couple of scenes when the narrator gets her feet tickled by a guy. Kind of a downer, though, because I think he turns out to be a rapist.

3. The Erskine Caldwell short story "Pa and the Grass Widow" has the closest thing to sexual tickling I've seen in a mainstream book. A young boy goes to find his pa and finds him with the grass widow, a pretty young lady who has taken her shoes and stockings off while he tickles her bare toes with a chicken feather. He dwells on this quite a bit, and the father is jumping with glee whenever her squeals reach a certain pitch.

4. A couple more comics: the japanese comic "Barefoot Gen" has a scene in which the title character is tied up and his brother tickles his feet. Do with that what you will. Also, the adult comic "Ironwood" (by the same folks who put out "The Blonde" has a brief tickle in vol. 1, when two women are having sex and one sucks the other's toes, making her yell, "stop! that tickles!"

That's all I can think of for now.

Thanks munchausen

Thanks for the references, munchausen! Do you have the "Pa and the Grass Widow" book. Could you cite in more detail from the passage in question? In exchange, I present the following:

In a collection of Science Fiction stories called "The 1987 Annual World's Best SF" there is a story called Time Rider by Doris Eagen. In the story, a female "timerider" named Ceece had been exhausted and sleep-deprived. She finally gets to sleep, but her co-worker, Angelo, who is the doctor, comes by at 6 am to wake her because the time-ride she was supposed to be taking had to be moved up due to certain technical problems.

Ceece feels extremely tired and begs for another half-hour of sleep, but when she realizes she has no choice she tells Angelo to hit her to wake her up. When Angelo replies that he is "not good at hitting people", Ceece says, "Do something. Wake me up." (You can probably guess what's coming...) Then, narrated from Ceece's perspective--

"He stood up, rolled me off the bed onto the floor and, with devastating simplicity, began to tickle me.
"No! Stop! Stop! Please...I--can't--stand--it!"
"Are you awake?"
"I'm awake. I'm awake!"
"We medical men are so put upon. Always on call to our friends, ready with the latest achievements of science..."

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't come here all that often. The Erskine Caldwell story is anthologized in Roy Blount's Book of Southern Humor. I'm not sure of the original source, but that book is everywhere.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back