• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal fantasy

Lynchy

TMF Expert
I have a feeling that most of the people who read this (if anyone does) will find it very weird. But hey, I'm a weird person!:D
-------------------------------
Tickled In A Tux

They must have known how ticklish I was before I had the job. I don’t know how, but they must have known how it only takes a little jab and I’ll be in hysterics. All I wanted to do was work in a nice friendly hotel and earn some money the easy way. I hated the tuxedo uniform but it was worth it.

I just remember standing there in the elevator talking to Sophie, my work buddy, who was helping me settle in. She hated her tux uniform too, no matter how many times I told her she looked cute!

There we were just talking, but as the doors opened at the top floor of the hotel, I just knew something was wrong. Three more girls, all in hotel uniform, were standing there with a grin on their faces. Sophie then hit me over the head with something and I fell over. I was dazed enough for the other girls to pin me down, while Sophie was handed a chloroform-soaked cloth to smother me with. It didn’t matter how much I groaned. They were all enjoying watching my eyes get heavier and heavier until the drug had put me to sleep entirely.

I woke up with my wrists and ankles strapped down on one of the hotel double beds. I was stretched out, my jacket had been taken off and my shoes and socks removed. The four women stood there looking at me as I slowly came to my senses.

“Sorry about before,” Sophie climbed onto the bed and began stroking my chest, “we just want to have a bit of fun with you.” She had really long fingernails, and used them all to dig at my chest, making me wriggle and squirm. The next girl began to run her fingers down my sides, deliberately tickling me. The gag around my mouth made it hard to breathe as I burst out laughing. The laughter was muffled, distorted, restricted. I felt so helpless, so defeated and totally at the mercy of these four girls, presuming they knew what mercy was.

The other two girls took a foot each and began running their fingernails up and down my soles. After a while I was on sensory overdrive, with one person finger-scanning my chest and underarms, another jabbing my sides and ribs, and two more tickling my feet. And of course, the howls of laughter weren’t really howls because of my gagged mouth. The buckled straps around my wrists and ankles jangled as I struggle to get free, and the bed was starting to creek as I almost bounced around it.

“Don’t you just love being tickled? You look like you’re enjoying it so much!” Sophie was really enjoying herself. The girl at me sides was giggling away happily as she tortured me, and the girls tickling my feet were silent, really concentrating on making me suffer. Fingers began digging randomly into my tummy, waist, back and thighs as I screamed through the gag. My feet were even getting warm from the friction of twenty prickly fingernails. It was all getting too much; tears forming in my eyes and air not quite making it around my lungs. It wasn’t long before I began to drift unconscious again.

I woke up on the bed, but no longer restrained. I was soaked in sweat and delirious, not quite believing what had happened. But I knew deep down that I had kind of enjoyed being dominated, and domination was what it was! A note left on the floor read, “We all hope you intend to return the favour. We’re all very ticklish when we want to be.”

I smiled and nodded to myself. From that moment on I knew I was going to love this job at the hotel. It would be a laugh a minute, no pun intended. Oh yes, I love my job!

To be continued…

you know what? that's a real cool fantasy- i'd love to see you turn this fantasy into a story series. I think it'd be great.

keep up the good writing.

Nice story! I don't think it was weird. :)

But then, I just love F/m stories.

If it's your fantasy it cannot be weird!

Well okay, I know some people with pretty weird fantasies!

But none of them involve tickling!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back