• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Milla s Castle: Tickle Torture in the Dungeons

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
Milla s Castle: Tickle Torture in the Dungeons
F/F FM/F FFF/F Sex Celebrities

Anna Kournikova, Jennifer O Dell and Victoria Silvested were driving through the Austrian beautiful mountains.
-“OK Jennifer, turn left…..we are quite arriving” said Anna studying the map. Five minutes later the car was at Milla Jovovich castle. The supermodel and her husband ran the castle as a summer resort and invited the three girls for a weekend stay.
-“Wow! Its impressive” said Victoria admiring the beautiful gray stoned castle. Milla was smiling at the door, as usual she looked terrific. She was wearing a sexy summer outfit, lightly bronzed legs, sandals exposing her well cared feet.
-“Welcome to my castle girls” “This is Vlad, my husband”.
-“Hi Milla”, “Nice to meet you Vlad” said the visitors. Vlad shook her hands with a strong grip and a polite and quite distant smile. He was not tall, in fact Milla was taller than him but he was a heavy set type with powerful neck and chest. The girls were quite intimidated.
-“Vlad is an expert in medieval history” said Milla smiling.
After a very light breakfast Vlad suggested to take the castle tour. The three visitors were exited: -“ Sure, I love castles” said Victoria.-“ Is there a torture chamber?” said Anna laughing.
-“Of course, we have a beautiful torture chamber with BEAUTIFUL TORTURE INSTRUMENTS” “answered Milla making an effort to hide her lustful sadistic smile.
The castle was not very big and after a while they went downstairs to the dungeons. It was quite hot, a huge fireplace and a dozen torches provide light and warmth.
-“Wow, its quite hot here” said Jennifer.
-“I know we are in summer but we wanted to show you the “real thing” so you can imagine what the prisoners felt when they were taken here to be questioned” said Vlad.
-“ This is the rack” said Milla pointing a huge wooden torture rack. –“Once the victim is stretched in this beauty, there is no hope, just pain” continued the visible exited supermodel.
-“My god, it must be horrible to be there, helpless” said Anna.
-“Now, look at this beautiful and simple device, no torture chamber is well equipped without a well built set of wooden stocks”.
-“Oh and what are they for?” asked Jennifer
-“Feet torture!” answered Mila licking her own lusty lips.-“The babe, er, I mean, the victim s bare feet were exposed here…..Just imagine red hot pincers, the flames licking the sensitive soles, the whip, the bastinado…………”. At this point Mila was visibly absolutely wet
-“My God, poor prisoner!!!” – “And what is that? Asked Victoria pointing to a sinister looking piece of wood and iron.
-“My favorite, the X frame” answered Vlad and added –“When YOUR victim lays here, NAKED, YOU have complete access to EACH and EVERY part of HER helpless body”.
-“That’s all girls” said Mila smiling………. I wonder if I can ask you a little favour………I mean, Vlad and I want to get some advertising about the castle and I thought that maybe you girls allow us to take a few pictures of you “enjoying” our dungeon”
-“Sure” said Anna, -“I d love to, its exciting”.
-“No problem!” was Victoria s answer.
Jennifer was silent, she was quite afraid but finally accepted to join her friends.
-“Fantastic girls, Thank you very much” said Milla. –“We appreciate this very much” said Vlad bringing the proper outfits.-“Please ladies try this clothes, they ll give more realism to the pictures”.
The three girls were now wearing torn woolen outfits and sandals, the outfits were quite short and such lovely bodies looked terrific.-“Wow girls, with prisoners like you I d love to be the inquisitor! HAHA just kidding” said Milla.
Jennifer was placed in the stocks, her ankles well secured, her arms up wrists bound together to an iron ring. – “ You ll be comfortable Jennifer, the stocks are padded”.
Anna was securely exposed at the X frame and Victoria was placed on the rack.
-“Now girls, listen. Have you heard of tickle torture?” said a relaxed Milla Jovovich.
No answer.
-“ In fact this is a trap, and all of you are the dumb mice……” added Vlad.
-“ Come on Milla this is not a joke ! Just take the pictures and let us go” said Anna pretending she was not afraid.
-“I m afraid that’s not our idea” answered Vlad.
-“Let us go NOW!!!” demanded a visibly angry Victoria.-“Or else..”
-“Or else what? You Swedish whore! Replied Milla.
-“Oh God! I knew there was something weird here” said Jennifer almost crying.
-“Listen girls Vlad and I have a fetish, It involves sex, celebrities, bondage, and of course UMBEARABLE TICKLE TORTURE.”-“ So there is no escape, try to enjoy, or at least resist the ordeal…”
-“We ll demand you” yelled Anna –“ Let us out you pervert crazy bitch” added Victoria. Jennifer was sobbing, silently.
Milla and Vlad went where Jennifer O Dell and removed her sandals.-“We learned at the TMF that your feet are unbearably ticklish………..”
-“Milla”! said Jennifer trembling –“I ll die if you tickle my feet, I ll give you anything but for God s sake don’t tickle my feet!!”
-“I don’t think you will die, but I ll do my best to make this the most terrible torture you have ever dreamed of….besides, you have such lovely feet….”
Jennifer O Dell s feet were actually incredible, soft slender and almost perfect. When Milla ran her index finger through the creamy soles an electric sensation exploded in the prisoner s brain. The torture had began.
Milla s fingernails were of medium length, sharp and hard as blades with red polish matching her lipstick. She was in heaven, she loved feet and her victim s were utterly ticklish. She decided to work in the rounded heels striking and teasing.
-“NOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAH!!! PLEEEEEASE STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!! Was Jennifer s answer to the gifted hands. It was music to the torturers ears. The balls of her feet were the next target and Milla explored every inch of this meaty and pink part of the sole producing devastating effects in Jennifer will.
-“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHPLEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHHAHEHHEHEHSTOOOOOOOPPPPPPLEEEEAASEEEEILDIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!”. But the tickling continued.
-“Stop the torture and I ll do WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO!” was the finally exhausted plead for mercy
-“Not yet my dear” was Milla s answer. She was enjoying herself and there was no hurry. She continued applying the devilish strikes randomly so the British beauty never knew what to expect. The pale soft arches received gentle but terrible touches. –“Go for the toes my dear” said Vlad.
Victoria and Anna watched her friend s ordeal silently. They watched how Vlad toecuffed Jennifer s sleder toes, they heard her scream and cry, they saw how devastating were Milla s hands tickling each and every part of the soles and insteps. They watched as Vlad went from behind and tickled the delicious ribcage and armpits while Milla continued working the feet, now combining her nails and tongue, tasting the delicious soles..
-“MERCYYYYYYYY!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEEEEEEEASENOOOO!!!
It was too much, Jennifer was not able to resist anymore. She emptied her bladder, humiliated crying.
Milla pressed her wet pussy against her face and order:-“If you make me come we ll stop the torture” Of course Jennifer obeyed and sucked and licked the tasty lips and clit making her come In a few minutes. The tormentors now licked Jennifer literally from head to toe making her come twice. Milla and Vlad were equally gifted as lovers and as tormentors.
They went where Anna Kournikova s incredible body and observed delighted how tantalizing she looked framed and helpless. The tanned skin covered her unique legs almost to the ankles. The tennis shoes and short socks protected the ankles and feet who were white as milk
Milla kissed her in the lips and said-“Anita, you are such a babe…I hope you suffer and enjoy our caressing”
Anna s response was a split in Milla s face. The tormentor just licked the saliva and said:-“MMMMMMMM!! Deliciousssssssss!!! And climbed over the vulnerable body.
-“Your armpits looks sooooo ticklish!!!! They were.
Anna just screamed like a wild animal while Milla explored the fantastic upperboddy. Vlad was absolutely exited with the view and Jennifer, now recovering from her ordeal watched with a strange sensation off pleasure how the athletic body was teased and tickled merciless by the sadistic supermodel.
“MERCYYYYYY PLEEEEEASE MERCYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!STOO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHH!!!!!”
Milla went where Anna s feet and observed their strong beauty. They were quite big and perfectly shaped; the high arches were inviting, the balls and heels showed a slightly calloused skin due to the continually running and pivoting at the tennis courts.
The fingernails worked marvelously producing the victim to twist and wiggle the soles, the spreading of the toes and the desperate screams filled the chamber. a few bites in the harder spots were the ideal complement to the tickling.Anna went insane. Her soles were incredibly ticklish.
Probably the most beautiful part of Anna s body were her perfect legs. Muscular but feminine with incredible knees they contracted and relaxed exposing the muscles at the rhythm of Milla s tickling.
-“-STOOOOOP HAHHAHAHAHAHAH BIIIIITCH STOOOOOP!!” yelled Anna angry and desperate.
-“Come on Anita, you are such an incompetent tennis player, at least you are so beautiful…and ticklish” and continued working the sensitive soles.
The fleshy edges of her soles were outstandingly ticklish and Vlad joined her wife to enhance and explore the torturous sensations of the Russian goddess.
By accident they found her most ticklish spot. The knees. A careful bite in the kneecaps was enough to produce the worst ticklish sensation. Of course, once they realized this the torturers proceed hungrily and lustfully to torment her applying her teeth to the bony and ultra-ticklish spots.
-“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!MERCYYY!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEEEEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHHEHHEHPLEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEMMMEEEERRRCYYYYYYYHAHAHHAHEHHEH!!!!”
She was almost fainting and Milla went directly to the athlete s pussy. She was delighted when she realized it was completely wet and began a careful stimulation. The combined tickling and caressing made Anna s ordeal a blend of torture and pleasure and she came. She was multi orgasmic and came again and again while her feet, knees and vagina were skillfully stimulated.
Milla pressed her now hard nipples against the Russian s face and demanded kissing and sucking. Anna obeyed and made her torturer-lover come.
Jennifer O Dell observed this and came to an orgasm. Victoria was desperate trying to escape. It was useless
-“Ok Vlad, lets put her laying on her stomach!” They untied the tennis player and tied her again in the new position.
-“ Its all yours my dear said Milla to her exited husband” and added :-“Anna, you ll see how gifted is Vlad in ass tickling”
Before Anna was able to answer, Vlad proceed to tickle the most fantastic ass in at least 10.000 miles. He used a feather and his fingers making her scream and laugh in despair. The stronger sensations came when he used his tongue to explore her.
Milla came from behind and once again tormented the exposed soles. Anna was about to faint so she begged:-“STOOOPP I L DIIIIIIIIEHAHAHAHHAHAH!!”.
-“ OK Anita, beg Vlad to sodomize you and your torture will be over”.
Anna was desperate and said:-“Please Vlad, I want you, I need you! , FUCK MY ASS!!!, Come on I beg you SODOMIZE MEEEEEEE!!!! Vlad was in heaven. He penetrated her, hard enough to make her feel his power, carefully enough to make her enjoy all what he can.
They both came together.
Victoria Silvested watched how her torturers came where she was. The Swedish was a fantastic Valkiria, with a perfect body, a lovely face and the most perfect feet a woman may have.
-“Don’t touch me animals!!!”” “Don’t dare to touch me you perverts!!” .
-“OH Victoria!! You are the stubborn type! I LOVE THAT!!!!”
She went directly where her feet and observed the unique beauty and softness. creamy, tender tantalizing.-“Tell me Victoria, how can you have so perfect feet…..” She ran her fingernail expecting an explosion of laughter………. NOTHING
Nothing happened, it seemed impossible but her unique and perfect feet were not ticklish at all. Milla and Vlad were devasted. The blonde realized this and said ironically. “HAHA you fools! Of course my feet are perfect, I take care of them evert day!, size 8 and hyper sensitive to caressing and kissing, actually they are fantastically erogenous my favorite spot……………………….. but not ticklish at all so go tickle them its just pure joy.
They proceeded again, they tried their best but nothing. In fact the blond enjoyed and said:-“OOOH YEEEEES TICKLE ME YEEEEEESSSS!!!!” Milla was furious and demanded :-“Vlad. Stretch her NOW!” – “You will see bitch!”.
Vlad began to spin the wheel. “track-track-track-track” the noise was terrorizing and the blonde magnificent body was stretched slowly until the pain in her joints made her forget her stubborn defiant grin. When Vlad realized it was starting to hurt, he let the wheel a little looser (I am not a real torturer he thought!”).
Milla was still angry. –“I love feet torture” “I swear you WILL experience feet suffering.” So she put her sharp teeth against the soft skin of Victoria s perfect feet. What happened next was a real ordeal. Mila bitted and bitted each and every toe, she tormented the pink soles making the victim scream. She applied pressure enough to produce pain but not enough to actually break the skin.
-“NOOOOSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEE!!! She was enduring torture in her deliciously sensitive feet.
When Milla ended biting her poor sensitive feet Victoria thought –“Ok its over. Now the fucking and that s it”. She was wrong. Vlad touched her bellybutton.
-“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!” she fainted.
When she awoke 10 minutes later it was Milla exploring her ultra-ticklish belly again.-“Thank s God Victoria, I though we would not find your ticklish spot” and climbed over her. She removed her sandals and pressed her slightly perspirated soles against the blonde. “Lick them slave”.
-“Fuck you whore!!!” was the not so clever answer. Milla used her bare feet to tickle her belly.-“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHH” then she knelt on a 69 position and began licking and kissing the ticklish bellybutton.
-“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!! She fainted again.
Needless to say when she awoke she licked every inch of Milla s soles sucking every toe and then her pussy and her ass making her come. Then Vlad put his erected dick inside her lustful mouth and demanded:-“Its my turn now….I want you to drink it all”
At first she thought she could bite him………..but it was too dangerous she was at their mercy and her week spot was found. She licked him she sucked him making him explode inside her warm mouth and as ordered she swallowed it, after all she was quite excited now and enjoyed.
Vlad and Milla went where her feet and caressed them kissing and licking making her come again and again. They knew this is what she enjoyed the most so they continued the caressing……
Vlad and Milla untied the prisoners, they gave them cognac and they spent a nice weekend. Before they leave Vlad asked them. “Would you like to take revenge in my wife?” “She is unbearable ticklish”
The three visitors circled a surprised Milla, she ran trying to escape……..but Anna s legs were stronger and tackled her. The others joined her and seized her and took her to the rack, They undressed her by force and stretched her on the torture device.
Vlad said to the women:-“Jennifer, Anna you ll work in her feet.”
-“Sure” was the delighted answer. They watched the beautiful bare feet with red polished toenails. A longer second toe was tantalizing the former victims “Where will she SUFFER more?”
-“Try where the heel meets the arch, she will go insane”.
_PLEEEEEEEEEASEE“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOPLEEEEEEEEEASEE!!!” they worked all over her soles paying special attention to the mentioned spots. She was forced to worship and kiss every part of the tormentorS anatomy making them come.
Victoria was waiting her turn, she climbed over Milla s upperbody and listened delighted how Vlad described how to torture her tickling the most sensitive spot in her body. The breasts.
Milla Jovovich breasts were fantastic. Medium sized, REAL and perfect. A feather, the fingers and mouth were used by Victoria to drive her insane. She took her time, she explored them carefully producing a horrible tickling sensation in her prisoner.
After the ordeal Vlad came with a wooden cube, she told the three women:-“This cube is fille with ice” I recommend you to continue my wife s ordeal applying the ice-tickle-torture”.
-“Her soles, her breasts, her belly, Ah! Don’t forget to put the ice cubes in her armpits its PURE TORTURE!!!” said Vlad
The women grab ice cubes and began the torment. Milla just yelled.
A wonderful week-end, really.
End of Story
Diego

Very nice story, Diego! :)

With the name Vlad and a castle, I was afraid you would get into stuff about vampires, but I needn't have worried. Just good erotic tickle torture. :D

Deigo!!!!!!!

My friend you've done it again!!!!! Excellent story!

Giantfan :devil:

:)Hi Diego! Glad to see the Dungeon is open again for more tickle torture...can you capture more female celebs to be stripped naked on the rack!!

Thank you everyone

Thanks to all you comments. I think Milla Jovovich will be a perfect tickler dont you?

Diego

Re: Thank you everyone

Diego said:
Thanks to all you comments. I think Milla Jovovich will be a perfect tickler dont you?

Diego

Yes! Thats why there should be many many many many many more stories....;) :cool: :p :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back